Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 09-29-2010, 12:12 PM   #31
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Thank you everyone

Thank you all readers for making this one of the most viewed 18+ Stories on Getdare.

Its 25 days since the first part was released

28 Parts are currently available.

Over 30,000 viewers = 2nd most R18 Mature Stories

Rated 5 Stars = by 14 different viewers = Top rated R18 Mature Stories

8 Thanked users

138 Replies = 6th most R18 Mature Stories

Several regular viewers

Hundreds of Private Message

Special thanks to the following people for leaving comments:
Anthraics
Archie 21
Dboy 123
Redadare
Runningbuddy
Sammy 08
Stormwalker
Stats 2001
Boyslave 89
Truth
Shypilot
Shinny Demon
Underpants
TheHotBoyWonder
Lordcaspen
White orchid
Justdoit
Younggirl18
NasserGurang
Masterme
HumilliationOnCam
Firenight
HHHobo
Antiperson
BLOEMS51
Dragonator
Andom4444
3inchcuck
timetoshine
12356416514a
Dcurtis
Ethan2cu
Davestrippoker
Darebound
fitzy
doubledaremegirl
DaManWitDaPlan
Duncan007
6ft6
Rachelssisiter
Bored
Insane44

(Sorry if have forgotten anyone)

Once again thanks for all viewers, feedback is always welcome.

The next part of Strip Poker with a Twist will be up within the next 24hours. Please keep reading.

love

r a c h i e

19 YEAR OLD INNOCDENT GIRL

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 09-30-2010, 11:11 AM   #32
Rachie

Default Part 29 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 29 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Suddenly the bus stopped with a quick jerk. John stuffed Laura and Sarah’s used underwear into their mouth to quieten there screaming. The bus came to a complete stop allowing someone to get onto the bus. Sarah and Laura were slowly coming down to Earth after their first orgasm caused by someone else.

They suddenly looked up and saw Lucy, one of their fellow class enemies. They had never liked Lucy since the first week of secondary school, now they were at college, their hate rid had seemed to escalate. John quickly removed his hands from inside the twin’s skirts. Lucy came to the back of the bus and sat near the trio. Dam it, thought John realising that the twins still had their mouths fully shut with their used underwear inside.

“Where are you off to” Lucy ask the group, mainly directing the question at the twins. The two twins both shrugged their shoulders at the same time, unable to speak with their mouths full. Luckily the two thongs were only small and there was little material concealed inside their now slutty gobs. John spoke on behalf of the twins saying “Were just off into town to get a few things.” Lucy stared at the twins knowing that they were up to something, but what?

They all sat quietly for the remainder of the journey, partly as the twins had a mouth full and partly because they didn’t get along with Lucy. Suddenly John stood up and yelled to the driver, “THE NEXT STOP PLEASE” followed by a “DING” of the bus bell. John, Laura and Sarah all started to get off the bus, unaware at first that Lucy was following behind. They were in the centre of Lincoln, a fairly small city of about 86 thousand people. Everyone was rushing everywhere. John took hold of his two slaves and demanded they follow him.

Lucy slyly followed behind; she knew that the group were up to something but what?

They walked along the high street and down some steps alongside the canal to the male toilets.

Attachment 2855

John shoved the 2 girls into the same toilet cubical and followed behind. Locking the door he gave a giggle, looking at the 2 twins with their mouths full of worn panties. “How do they taste” asked John quizzically. “Der Datse Dorible Dastr” Everything they said was muffled up. “You can spit them out now” ordered John, “They Taste Horrible Master” they whispered hoping no one would hear them in the male toilets. Can I go to toilet asked Sarah, who always needed to go. “Yes, but us two are not leaving” snapped John, “Sit down and go” Sarah dutifully did as her master had ordered. “Where’s the toilet paper” asked Sarah “Here” said John handing Sarah ...........................

TO BE CONTINUED .............

BED HABITS

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:19 PM   #33
Rachie

Default Part 30 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)[/

Thank you for all of your comments please keep it up, all comments and feedback are much appreciated. Hope you like this chapter!

Part 30 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Where’s the toilet paper” asked Sarah “Here” said John handing Sarah her used underwear. “Don’t try to be funny” said Sarah staring into John’s eyes. “There’s hardly ever any toilet roll in these toilets so you will have to use these” John replied thrusting Sarah’s black silk thong into her hand. She dutifully wiped her bits and pieces before re-standing allowing her short skirt to flow down just above her knees.

“Ok are we finished in here” asked Sarah. “No!!! You have got to flush the toilet roll away, you dirty little slutty girl” replied John. “But, But.. There isn’t any toilet roll master.” “What’s that in your hands” John snapped. “Please don’t make me, flush these away, they are my favourite pair, I will do anything to keep these.” “Ok” said John “I want them to be totally shoved inside of you, until I say otherwise, any hole it’s up to you.” Sarah thought for a second before deciding she couldn’t fit them in her ass, didn’t want them in her mouth again especially after just wiping herself on them, the only other hole she had left was her creamy, juicy young pussy. She slowly bent down saying “Yes master, thank you master” as she shoved her thong deep into her shaven hole.

“Does this slave please you master” said Sarah. “Yes you are both being like total slut slaves, just as I want you” was John’s happy reply with a big grin on his face. Laura secretly wanted the toilet also however she did not want to go through the punishment that her sister had just received, so she decided to wait, hopefully there would be a more appropriate place and time.

The trio all sneaked out of the toilet, going up the steps back towards the canal a tall stocky man was stood waiting for them, he looked like a PCSO (police officer with less duties/commands) “What have we here” he snapped, “Why are you two down in the gents toilets. The girls looked at the man hardly knowing what to say, “Sorry sir, we are new.... and needed the toilet so desperately, we followed the signs and it led to here, we did not realise this was only the males toilet” The PCSO hardly knew what to do, did he believe them?

“This is one of the favourite places for drug dealers; we will need to do a strip search” he demanded. Sarah was so worried about having a strip search while she still had her sexy panties shoved inside her creamy twat, also both girls had no underwear on.

The twins and John hardly knew what to do when the Officer went to call for a female assistant over his radio, suddenly ....................

TO BE CONTINUED …………

I wonder what happens? The suspense is almost killing me - (Wait, i already know lol)

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST to find out

All comments are much appreciated. The more comments, the more i feel the urge to write.

L O V E
R A C H E L

BED HABITS

Old 10-05-2010, 03:03 PM   #34
Rachie

Part 31 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

The twins and John hardly knew what to do when the Officer went to call for a female assistant over his radio, suddenly there came a different response “Would all PCSO’s and Police Officers please report to Primark there is a big riot going on. 2 people are believed to be carrying knifes.”

“This is your lucky day” said the PCSO, “but if I ever catch you doing the slightest thing wrong believe me you’ll be sorry” He then rushed off in the opposite direction of the 3 teenagers, going towards Primary.

“Woooow, that was lucky” sighed the 3 teenagers walking up the steps. The twins wondered what was inside John’s blue rucksack that he was still carrying. Sarah went to remove her thong when John snapped “What do you think your doing”. I I,“ “Nothing master” she said removing her hand from near her clit.

“Where are we off to” asked Laura as she reached the top of the steep steeps. “This way” said John turning right, and still not wanting to disclose his shopping destination. The group walked up the steady hill and suddenly stopped outside Ann Summers, a sex shop that literally sold everything. “What we stopped here for” asked Laura, already believing she understood Johns plans.

“I want you to purchase 2 sets of handcuffs and the sexiest sluttiest underwear / outfit that you can find. There will be a forfeit for the loosing outfit, good luck” said John handing both girls £50.

The two girls went quite as they approached the store, neither wanting to lose at John’s task.

Meanwhile John sat on a bench outside waiting patiently to see what the girls would buy. Sarah still had her soggy thong inside her cunt, while Laura was wearing no panties at all. Both girls first decided to purchase the handcuffs, as this would allow them time to pluck up the courage to luck at all the sexy clothes / underwear.

Both Laura and Sarah decided on the same type of handcuffs these were silver metal handcuffs that had two keys also there was an optional safety release code if you lost the keys. They looked so much like real ones that the cops used except for on the underneath the combination code for release. These cost £9.99 and the girls therefore had just over $40 each to spend on their outfit.

Laura decided to concentrate on underwear and quickly homed in on a Maid’s Crotchless Thong. It was black with small white marking on the front. The material was near see through and Laura thought this thong looked so slutty especially with the small black strap up your ass. She also purchased a black mesh see through bra with what appeared like a belt that would push up the boobs. (unfortunately not allowed to show picture as can clearly see nipples through top)

Laura tried to imagine her in this outfit, but found it hard to imagine, she quickly went and paid for the items feeling pleased that she still had over £20 change for John.

Meanwhile Sarah was having a more detailed look around the shop, not as embarrassed as Laura as she had been here before purchasing her anal beads last week. She eventually decided on a full outfit as well as a sexy black lace thong with suspenders and black lace bra. She paid extra attention making sure that the outfit would fit her well. She eventually went and paid for her collection before returning outside to find John and her sister.

Now then I wonder who the looser will be ..................

TO BE CONTINUED

What will the forfit be- who will get it, what will happen next in STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST, keep reading to find out.

All feedback and comments are much appreciated, Thank you

L O V E

R A C H I E

BED HABITS

Old 10-05-2010, 03:34 PM   #35
Rachie

Default picture of Lauras sexy outfit

Attachment 2857
(This picture was vetted by Bettyboop)

Please see above Laura's chosen sexy underwear.
The top is to x rated to show as is a see through top where you can easily see her nipples.

Laura's Outfit
Maid’s Crotchless Thong. It was black with small white marking on the front. The material was near see through and Laura thought this thong looked so slutty especially with the small black strap up your ass. She also purchased a black mesh see through bra with what appeared like a belt that would push up the boobs

Sorry picture was not in chapter as planned. Thank you all readers

from Rachel (Rachie)
19 Year Old Innocent girl

BED HABITS

Old 10-07-2010, 02:30 PM   #36
Rachie

Default Part 32 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Special thanks to CBT Slave & MasterHamish for their first positive comments- hope you keep reading and enjoy, all feedback is much appreciated.

Part 32 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Now then I wonder who the looser will be” muttered John as he stared into the two bags. Laura then handed John the £20 change. John seemed kind of annoyed at this, and was expecting more than just underwear he began to make his plans.

“Umm follow me” John said walking along Guildhall Street crossing the main road. “Where are we going” asked the twins. To the ODEON (Cinema) was Johns reply, still carrying the bags of clothing. “Cool” said Laura, as she hadn’t been to watch a film for quite a long time.

Approaching the cinema john walked into the main entrance approaching the counter he asked for 3 tickets to see “Scary Movie” (18+ film), at hearing this both the girls began to cringe. “What seat would you like” asked the beautiful lady behind the tall counter. “Back row please” muttered John. The lady typed on the computer and soon handed John 3 orange tickets with L9, L10 and L11 listed on them.

They all went and collected a large coke and pop corn before going up the escalator towards screen 1 ready to watch their scary film. John stood behind both girls going up the escalator looking up their tiny short skirts, seeing their love holes. Sarah was still hiding her wet juicy thong up her cunt but this was out of sight. There were other people behind John on the escalator and one spotty, brown hair teenager pointed towards the two girls. Another couple of lads and girls stared at the twins and began laughing. The escalator seemed to last forever delaying Sarah and Laura’s embarrassment.

Eventually they came to the top, Sarah was relieved when the other teenage group departed to the right to go to screen 2.

“Master” may we go to toilet before watching the film” the twins asked. “OK but make it quick, I will be waiting here for you, and don’t try anything funny” said John

The two twins disappeared into the brightly lit lavatory, glad that this time they were allowed in the females. “Are you ok, with all that has happened today” Sarah asked Laura. “Yeeeeaaa, … but I’m kind of scared at why John has brought us here. Is he just being kind or has he got some sort of evil plan”

“should I take the thong from inside me” asked Sarah. “I wouldn’t, if john found out he would probably be very angry and have you do something else far worse.”

After doing their business they departed the toilet making their way back to John. The group of 3 then made their way into cinema room 1. It was an average size room with a large stair case in the centre and seats on either side. They looked for seats L9, L10 and L11, and soon found them at the back of the room right next to a giant speaker.

After a couple of minute a group of lads/lasses of about 19/20 years olds entered the room and sat in the lower half of the seats. The group kept sipping on their coke while munching on their popcorn. Suddenly the lights dimmed and the film was about to begin. John whispered a task to the 2 girls this is what it was ……

What was John’s evil plan?

TO BE CONTINUED………………

Thanks for all the positive comments- please continue. If anyone has any suggestions or believe they know what is going to happen in following chapters feel free to Private Message me. The next 3 parts are all ready typed so will not change.

Thank you

L O V E
R A C H I E

BED HABITS

Old 10-08-2010, 01:36 PM   #37
Rachie

Default Part 33 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for all comments also special thanks for Mistress Louisa for her thanks. Also to Memories for Life and Sweetashoney for their first comments on my story. It is nice to see both males and Females enjoying the read.

Part 33 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“I think I need to see both of you wearing these new outfits” he said handing the twins back their carry bags full of the sexy clothing they had purchased. Laura looked mortified, when she saw that Sarah had a uniform as well as lingerie. The two twins glared at John wondering if they dared follow his instructions.

Sarah was the first to strip out of her sexy short skirt. John then stroked her cunt lips, checking that the soggy thong was still inside her nice warm damp love hole. Sarah began to shiver as John was doing this, she was very nervous as she now had nothing on her lower half while sitting in the cinema. She tried to keep quite not wanting anyone to hear her.

After about a minute John moved his hand and allowed Sarah to model her sexy black lace thong. John seemed very happy at Sarah’s first purchase. She then stripped out of her tops revealing her nicely formed breasts that John had seen the night before. She quickly put the black lace bra on and finished off by putting the suspenders on. John thought that the woman he’d secretly fancied for several years now looked so hot. Finally Sarah dug into her bag and revealed her sexy outfit it was a police mistress uniform which consisted of a short sexy skirt which she slipped on including the fake badge and hat. Sarah now looked like a sexy police lady.

It was now Laura’s turn to model her clothing. How she wished she had spent some of that £20 purchasing an outfit. She slowly stripped out of her clothes trying to be as quite as she could.

“LOOK AT THAT!!!!!” John shouted just as Laura was totally naked. Luckily it was very dark and there were few people in the cinema. Some of the teenage group turned around, but only briefly and Laura slid down her seat so that she was out of the lad’s vision. Moments later they turned their attention back to the scary film.

Laura now rummaged in her bag taking out her Maid’s Crotchless Black Thong. (see picture in part 31 page 12) She first shuffled one leg, them the other into the skimpy material, luckily it was the correct size for her. The thong was transparent and you could clearly see her brown bush through the mesh material. She then put on the sexy bra which was also see through showing her sexy 36c breasts with huge nipples on display. The belt made her tits push up even more and she looked like a total slut, where as her twin sister was sitting the opposite side of John looking like a semi professional sexy police lady.

“Right everything you carry will be inside your cunt” John said to Laura. Laura stared at John not realising that she had anything to carry, suddenly she realised her small purse and money. She sighed and remembered that her sister already had something up hers (her sexy underwear) she slowly crotched down and parted her soft pink lips inserting the purse into her feeling lucky that at least it was a small purse.

John sat staring at the two girls who both looked beautiful and as sexy as hell. “You will stay like this until I say so” order John grinning at the twins.

Suddenly a scary moment in the film took place and Laura not knowingly gave a loud squeal.

TO BE CONTINUED ……………….

I wonder what is going to happen next – keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST to find out.

All comments are much appreciated-

Thanks also for everyone who was concerned about what happened yesterday - I ran into an automatic door, and it didnt open. Hadnt realised the time and that Argos was still shut. I went SMACK!!! into the door, had headache for 24hours, but am feeling better now.

BED HABITS

Old 10-09-2010, 10:16 PM   #38
Rachie

Default Part 34 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for everyone that has kept posting comments, it is much appreciated. Hope you like the new chapter.

Part 34 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Suddenly a scary moment in the film took place and Laura not knowingly gave a loud squeal.

“EEEEEEKKKKK”

Most of the people in the cinema turned around Laughing, as one of the people in film got stabbed in the chest; Laura again sulked down her chair this time in only her sexy underwear. After a quick stare at Sarah dressed like a sexy police lady their attention soon drew again to the film.

Laura sat still for the rest of the film, she was now feeling cold and her nipples were sticking out and clearly visible through the sexy bra.

It wasn’t long before the film came to an end. Both girls felt silly as the lights came on. Luckily they were at the back of the room and the few people watching the film walked down the steep dusty steps towards the exit.

“Can we have our clothes back now?” pleaded the twins. “No” Snapped John handing Laura a blue hand towel, telling her to wrap it around herself. We are leaving your other clothes in here. “The only items you are going to be able to keep for now Sarah’s Is your thong which should still be inside your young pussy”, “and I will keep hold of your lingerie” he said to Laura.

“Hand me, your handcuffs” John ordered Sarah. Sarah dutifully did as John ordered not wanting to annoy him anymore than he already was. John then cuffed Laura’s hands behind her back. “Sarah until we have exited the cinema you are in charge of Laura. Make her obey your every command”. You will both be leaving the cinemas and walking part way through Lincoln dressed as you are, he ordered.

“Come here, you naughty girl” Sarah ordered glad that she was the one that had take the time and care purchasing the police mistresses uniform as well as sexy the underwear.

“Who is the winner?” asked Sarah. “You will find out later, for no just follow me” he ordered. The twins followed John out of the cinema room leaving all of their clothes behind. Laura was clutching the blue towel with her chin, not wanting for it to fall and reveal anything to any member of public. Sarah held hold of Laura’s handcuffs pretending she was a real police officer and hoping this would attract less attention and suspicion.

They walked out of room 1 and into the big corridor of Odeon Cinema. They were still upstairs and had to go down lots of steps to get to the entrance. John went in front of the twins hoping not to be associated with them.

Laura and Sarah walked quickly down the steps. Laura found this hard holding her towel under her chin. A couple of people were at the bottom collecting drinks and immediately looked up towards the twins. “Come on, were off to the police station” snapped Sarah, poorly trying to act like a real police offer. Laura was relieved that at least John had let her have a towel to cover some of her dignity.

John was waiting at the entrance for the girls. “Follow me her ordered”

TO BE CONTINUED ………………………

All comments are much appreciated. Please also check out my other new thread - BED HABITS

BED HABITS

Old 10-12-2010, 12:40 AM   #39
Rachie

Default Part 35 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks to everyone that has left comments, and to the new people leaving comments or private messaging about the story. Hope you like this part also.

Part 35 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

There was a lot of attention on the twins as they walked alongside the picturesque River. Both girls were very nervous acting and looking like total sluts in front of crowds of people. Many of them were pointing and staring at them. Sarah felt relieved that at least she had more clothes on than Laura had, however her short police skirt left little to the imagination.

They followed John relieved that he was walking in the opposite direction to the town and the crowds got fewer as they progressed. Laura was trying to walk as fast as she could with the towel acting like a skirt/blouse.

After a couple of minutes walking they reached the underpass under Brayford Way, still walking alongside the river Witham. They found themselves walking down a short alley. Half way down was a rough untidy middle aged begger, sat with his dog wanting money to buy food etc.

“Poor guy” muttered John approaching him. “Give him some money” john said to Laura with a smile on his face. “Laura looked in horror when she realised what she would have to do to get her money.” “I, I, I Can’t” she said to John. “Ow, I forgot, about the handcuffs” he said.

“Don’t worry about them I’m sure we can sort something out even with those cuffs attached”.

What was John talking about Laura wondered, but she quickly found out when John said to Sarah “Get the money from your sister” Sarah manoeuvred her hands under the towel and found the gap in Laura’s sexy underwear. She slowly parted her sisters pink lips for the first time, and stuck a couple of fingers into her, searching for the small purse.

All this time the homeless beggar was watching the show feeling that all his Christmases had come at once. Laura started to whimper as her sister’s hands were doing wonders inside her. After what seemed like forever Sarah found the small purse deep inside Laura’s wet lips and pulled the sticky purse out of her sister. She held it out to John to get the money.

“You don’t think I’m touching that, do you!” John snapped at Sarah. Take out £10 and give it to the kind gentle man, also give him a peck on the cheek for being cheeky.

Sarah did as she had been told opening the zip on the sticky purse taking £10 out and handing it to the beggar. She then bent down above him not knowingly letting him see straight up her police skirt at her shaven hole. She gave the beggar a quick kiss saying she hopes his life style will improve in the future John gave his dog a pat on the head and the animal started to whine happily. The group soon parted from the middle aged man who now had a wide smile on his face after seeing Sarahs pussy, and much of Laura, including imagining where the money he had in his hand had moments before come from.

The group soon parted from the river side. Both girls wondered where they were going as they had never been to this area of town. John suddenly stopped outside a shop. The both looked up in horror to see what the shop was.

TO BE CONTINUED …………………..

Where were they i wonder!, What had John planned, keep reading to find out.

Hope people are still loving the story, not as many regulars leaving comments lately. Should i slow down posting, are people finding it hard to keep up or losing interest. Thanks for any replies. From Rachie

BED HABITS

Old 10-13-2010, 11:51 AM   #40
Rachie

Default Part 36 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for your support, as promissed to several readers here is the next part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST, hope you enjoy.

Part 36 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
They both looked up in horror to see a shop with boarded up windows and above the shop door were the words:

Attachment 2859
“What we here for” asked Laura, quickly followed by Sarah. John was enjoying making the twins squirm and the worry on their face painted a magnificent picture. He therefore decided to keep the suspense for a little longer and said nothing. The group walked into the shop, which was surprisingly quite well lit and bright, inside there was a waiting area and at least 3 rooms to the back of the premises.

John spoke to the twin girls saying “The loosing outfit, is Laura’s, I was wishing for you to purchase something more than just lingerie and you still had over £20 to do this. You will now find out your forfeit for loosing” he said grinning.

The group waited in the waiting areas, Laura was now very nervous thinking about what was going to happen. After a short while a young pretty lady came out of the back room and spoke to the group “What can we do for you” she asked, at first directing her question to the two girls.

Laura hardly knew what to say and stood there with a worried look on her face. John spoke up saying, “we are here for Laura to get some treatment”. “Is this correct” the young lady asked Laura. Laura looked at the pretty short haired red head for a while before nodding her head.

“Follow me” she said to Laura. John also stood and started to follow the young lady. “Sorry it is our rules that only the person having treatment is allowed into the theatre room, if you can wait here it would be much appreciated. “How much extra will it cost for me to join you two sexy girls” John asked slipping three £20 notes out of his pocket, “will this do”. The red headed lady looked at John seaming quite happy with John’s offer “As long as the young girl who’s getting her treatment has no problem, it will be fine with myself” “I will just get you a receipt, please wait here, I will be back shortly” she said disappearing once again.

John manoeuvred to Laura unclipping her handcuffs that were still out of sight behind her small towel. He then fastened these to Sarah and the small black railing behind her back, making sure she was securely attached.

The young lady soon came back and invited both Laura and John into one of the back rooms. Laura stood, this time leaving the towel behind. It was the first time that the red haired assistant had been able to see Laura in only her sexy lingerie, she gave a huge gasp as she noticed that the bra was total see through.

When the two teenagers were in the back room the lady asked “Now, what is it that Laura would like” John thought for a few seconds before saying “Laura would like you to ……………………”

TO BE CONTINUED …………………..

All feedback and comments are much appreciated. Hope you like the chapter. I really want to reveal the next part soon as hopfully it will have a little surprise in parts (but what). Keep reading to find out what happens in STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

I also have a new thread: BED Habits if anyone would like to leave theres it would be much appreciated http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=58234

Thank you, from rachie

BED HABITS

Old 10-14-2010, 11:46 PM   #41
Rachie

Default Part 37 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 37 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

John thought for a few seconds before saying “Laura would like you to shave or wax her brown hairy bush” “OK” said the lady, knowing for the first time Laura’s name. “What’s your name sir” she asked John. “John” was the obvious reply “and yours” “Anne she said” “I will just get my assistant that deals with that department” “Lucy, we have a customer wanting a wax”

Laura was in total shock when Lucy, one of her fellow college enemies emerged in front of her she was a short, red headed freckly teenager. She had a smug grin on her face when she saw her victim. Laura was trembling with her sexy lingerie on display (please see image in chapter 31 on page 12) Lucy’s was open mouthed as she admired Laura’s sexy body.

Lucy approached the pair asking Laura to hop onto what she called the operating table. Laura slowly climbed onto the table. Lucy them asked her to remove her lingerie.

Laura looked at John hoping that he was going to change his mind and say he was just having a laugh. Her hopes were shattered when John said “what are you waiting for, do as your told”

Laura bent down holding her black part see through lingerie, slowly pulling this down her legs. John gasped at only his third view of Laura’s hairy bush. There was a slow trickle of juices forming near her lips. She was now on the table with only her see-through top covering any last modesty she had remaining.

“John come here” Lucy instructed. John tentatively walked over to Lucy who was standing only meters away from Lucy. “I need you to help me” Lucy asked. “How” I need you to turn Laura on and make her excited, this will cause less pain when she gets waxed.

Lucy started to pour some sort of liquid around Laura’s genitals. Laura was not looking forward to what was about to happen and nor being near naked in front of both John and someone she didn’t like from College. Lucy then applied a wax pad onto Laura genitals first on the left side of her pussy mound, she firmly pressed it down onto her skin.

John wondered what he should do to turn Laura on. He reached out and touched Laura’s breasts through the sexy top. Her nipples began to get hard as John kept playing with them, tweaking her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Slowly she started moaning.

Suddenly Laura gave a loud scream in agony as Lucy ripped the pad off her vagina. Lucy was very happy that she was getting some revenge on Laura after all the years of agony that the pair had given each other. Quickly Lucy applied another pad this time on the right before Laura could protest. John was also quite happy at what was happening and feeling Laura’s ever hardening nipples.

Next Lucy ripped off the second pad this time quite roughly hoping to cause as much pain as possible. She gave a quite giggle as again Laura screamed with pain.

“Now the next one is crucial” commented Lucy referring to the next pad she was going to apply and rip off Laura’s sexy body. She then whispered to John “I need you to …………….”

Hope you enjoyed the twist! what will Lucy do in the future? Keep reading to find out.

All comments and feedback are always much appreciated.

BED HABITS

Old 10-15-2010, 12:11 PM   #42
Rachie

Default Part 38 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

I would first like to welcome 2 new readers / commenters to the story, hope your enjoying the read and make further comments in the future (Chatroulette, Oceanstar)

Part 38 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Lucy then whispered to John “I need you to shove a finger inside Laura’s vagina and make her wet, It will make the next pad a lot easier” John moved his hands away from Laura’s tits that were still covered in the skimpy piece of material. He places his right hand at the entrance to Laura’s love hole.

Laura was in total shock as John forced first one finger deeply into her tight virgin hole. John went deeper and deeper; he slowly stated pumping in and out slowly making Laura wetter and wetter. Lucy then removed John’s hand and applied a wax strip covering her love lips. This time she wanted to tease Laura and also seem to comfort her at the same time. She asked “Are you ok honey, this is possibly going to hurt a lot, I hope this won’t put you off visiting again.” Laura clinched her eyes and said “I’m ready” as Lucy ripped off the strip clearly ripping lots of Laura thick brown bush away from her skin. “SHITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!” Screamed Laura

For the first time both Lucy and John could clearly see Laura in all her glory. Her pussy lips were bright pink and now puffed up, There was a little of her creamy juice on show and Lucy asked “Do you like this babe” “You seem to be quite turned on”. All of this was said to try to make Laura feel littler than she actually was.

After a few more strips Laura was starting to look like a baby once again. “Please roll over” asked Lucy. Laura quickly rolled over letting the pair see her gorgeous round bum. Lucy continued waxing her pussy / ass applying the gel then pad followed by the pain of ripping the pad off.

“Last one” said Lucy applying the final strip near Laura anus. Laura was still quivering thinking of where the pad was going to be placed and ondering how much pain she was going to feel. Lucy asked “Is this all ok babe, this one near your ass, will be the last, for this visit.” Lucy roughly ripped the last strip away from Laura’s ass which was soon glowing bright red. Laura gave another loud squeal as the last of her love triangle was removed. “Now, would you like some gel to apply, to help stop the itching” Lucy asked, directing her question at John.

“Yes please” John muttered. “Follow me” said Lucy directing John into a different private room. “This will cost you an extra £9.50, I hope that is all right, however I am sure Anne will let you have it free with a little persuading if you let me have a favour out of Laura. “O.K what will the favour be” asked John seeming quite interested. Lucy’s reply was “As you may know I’m a ………………”

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

What is the Evil Lucy going to do?
What will the favour be?
What’s the rest of the Sentence? E.g.) As you may know I’m a ………..
Keep reading to find out in the next part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

BED HABITS

Old 10-16-2010, 12:44 AM   #43
Rachie

Default Part 39 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Welcome Teddy_532 thanks for reading story, you must have been reading alot to read it in 2 days.

TheBoyHotWonder - congratulations on partly having it correct, read below to see which parts.

Thank you to everyone who has kept reading and all those who have posted a comment, it is becuase of you that there is another part so soon (3 parts in 25 hours)

Part 39 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“As you may know I’m doing my apprentice here. I require some photo evidence of what I have done, do you mind if I submit photos of Laura as one of my works of art.

“Ok” said John, however I also want something in return. If you are going to take any pictures of her, then you must be totally naked the whole time you are taking the pictures also I will be present the whole time.

“But, buttttt” started Lucy. “Do I have to” she eventually managed to say. John glared into Lucy’s eyes and she finally agreed to John’s terms.

John was glad that was all it was going to take to get a £9.50 discount and also to view Lucy in the flesh. “The other thing I demand is that, Laura knows nothing about this” Lucy was happy at this, also thinking at least John was the only one that would view her. John walked back into the room to set up his plan, meanwhile Lucy rummaged in a cupboard for the special gel.

Lucy soon returned to the operating room to find Laura still lied face down with her legs spread wide open.

“Does it itch” asked Lucy. “Yes terribly” was the reply from Laura who was almost in tears. “Do you want some lotion rubbing on it to ease the pain” asked Lucy. “Please” replied Laura, hardly realising she was actually asking for help from her College enemy. Meanwhile Lucy stripped out off her long white outfit revealing a pair of plain blue silk panties and a matching blue bra covering her average pair of breasts. She then went to get her camera off the counter.

John coughed and pointed at his own clothes symbolising to Lucy to take off her underwear. Reluctantly she put up little protest as she placed her hands behind her back unclipping the bra and letting it fall to the ground. Her breasts were now on view for John to admire. Her breasts were not as gorgeous as Laura’s or Sarah’s, but still John was attracted to her small perky nipples.

Now Lucy bent forward taking hold of her silk blue panties and pulling these down her legs revealing a tidy landing strip (brazilian waxed). John at first was a little shocked at this, imagining she would probably be totally shaved / waxed as she works in that department. However he still liked the look this gave Lucy. He stared at the brown hair that was around her sexy love hole.

Lucy now asked John to apply the lotion to Laura’s genitals hoping that this would take his attention off herself, which she succeeded wonderfully. Meanwhile Lucy was taking picture after picture of Laura’s newly waxed area.

She also took several of her juicy lips and some of her body including tits, pussy, ass which was sticking up the air and her face. You could clearly see on some of these pictures that it was Laura also the fact it was John who was doing his best to apply lotion and make some of her own lotion appear from Laura’s ever wettening lips.

After a couple of minutes Laura began to moan as Johns fingers worked wonders on her cleanly waxed pussy. All of John’s attention was clearly on Laura and he was not paying any attention to what Lucy was doing.

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

What was Lucy doing?
You will have to keep reading and you MAY find out?

BED HABITS

Old 10-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #44
Rachie

Default Part 40 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 40 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

All of John’s attention was clearly on Laura and he was not paying any attention to what Lucy was doing.

Laura was panting harder and faster all of the time suddenly she gave a long loud squeal “Arrrr YES ITS CUMMING, ITS CUMMINGGGG”. Just then her flood gates opened, out squirted a load of her female slutty cream, flying into the air and landing on Lucy’s naked tits. After a couple of minutes further everything seemed to die down, Lucy left the room to redress and probably clean Laura’s sticky mess of herself. John was left on his own with Laura who was still faced down unknown what exactly had just happened. John was able to finish the last part of his plan before Lucy returned.

Laura was then instructed to put her Maid’s crotchless thong back on along with the sexy see through top. (outfit details please see chapter 31 there’s a picture on page 12)

Laura was now fully conscious that Lucy had seen her fully naked, including have a detailed look at her cunt.

Laura went to depart the room, but John suddenly stopped her “What have you to say to your friend Lucy here” snapped John quite fearlessly. “Oww, sorry master she replied” remembering to address John Correctly. “Thank you for my wonderful wax, I hope I may be honoured to have this done again” Laura then said to Lucy in a typical shy squeaky voice.

“We will see” replied Lucy with a smug grin knowing she now had incriminating photos of Laura that she was unaware of. John was also happy with his plan that he had concocted at the spare of the moment.

John and Laura now walked slowly back into the room where they had left Sarah handcuffed. John removed the handcuffs and gave Laura back the towel which she again tried to hide her modesty.

Sarah asked Laura what had happened and Laura was just about to reply when John rudely interrupted “Who gave you permission to talk to her, Shut up, you will find out in due time.” The three teenagers departed from the premises walking back out onto the quite road.

The cool air now blew up under the towel and crotch less thong tickling Laura’s newly waxed pussy. Sarah still had her panties shoved inside her vagina as well as wearing the sexy police mistress uniform. The few people that walked along the quite street looked at the teenagers and some boys laughed as they saw Laura looking like she was only wearing a towel.

They soon got to a bus stop and waited for the next bus home. After about 25 minutes the 5.40pm bus finally came. The bus driver was reluctant to let Laura on in her state of dress, however John persuaded him by saying that it was a emergency and she had been raped and had just been to the police station to report the matter. The driver agreed to letting them on the bus as long as Laura kept covered at all times. The three teenagers agreed and the bus soon started returning them home from their first day of Master / Slavery.

Meanwhile …………..

TO BE CONTINUED ………………..

Meanwhile what?
What was Johns mysteriously planning?
What was Lucy doing?
What would Lucy do?

Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST for answers.

BED HABITS

Old 10-17-2010, 02:42 PM   #45
Rachie

Default Part 41 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for all readers and i would also like to welcome the new members to getdare and readers of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

I would also like to thank Stormwalker22 for error comments of names, These have been changed in the previous chaper. Thank You for your eagle eye.

Part 41 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Meanwhile earlier that day, Dani and David were making their way to Dani’s house. Dani was in total charge of David and was making her plans which she would have to adjust to David’s dislikes and limits (for info see chapter 26 on page 8). They approached Dani’s house which was a rather large modern property. Dani fumbled around in her handbag looking for the keys, finding them she unlocked the door. Dani was surprised to find her mum not at home at the present moment. There was a note on the kitchen worktop

This is what it said

Attachment 2860

Great though Dani, she had nearly a whole day to do whatever she liked with David. What fun was she going to have she wondered. First she ordered David to pour her a glass of milk and take it up stairs to her room. Dani walked upstairs to plan some of her sexy ideas.

He poured 2 glasses of milk, one for his mistress as she had ordered. Now David despite being one of Dani’s best friends had never been upstairs in Dani’s house.

David then carried the 2 glasses of milk upstairs not knowing where he was going. He heard Dani’s voice at the end of a long corridor and followed it, leading to a rather large typical teenage girl’s room, the room must have been around 14 foot by 11 foot across with bright pink wall paper a pink double bed a computer table with a modern laptop, printer and loads of accessories. There were also loads of cuddly teddies scattering the room and a chest on the floor that looked like you needed a key. I wonder what’s in there David thought to himself.

Dani was sat on a computer chair waiting for her slave to appear. “WHAT’S THAT IN YOUR HAND” she bellowed. “It’s the milk you demanded” replied David, not understanding what he had done wrong. “And the other” butted in Dani. “It was for me” said David quietly, for the first time realising that he had done wrong and had not be told to get one for himself.

“Stand facing the wall in the corner over there” demanded Dani pointing to the only available corner in the room. David for the first time in years felt like he was back in primary school. He did as commanded and was worried about what was to come. Dani started typing on her computer. All of what she was looking for was a total mystery to David. She was on the internet looking for ……

TO BE CONTINUED …………..

What was she looking for?
What would happen on the bus?
Keep reading STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST to find out?

All comments are much appreciated no matter how small or insignificant they may seem.

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, birthday, bondage, dares, dildo, master, messy, mistress, photos, pictures, plug, poker, porn, pussy, sequel, sex, sex toys, sisters, slave, strip, truths, twins, twist, video