Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 01-09-2011, 01:36 PM   #31
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Strip poker with A Twist & the Sequel Facts about Sarah

SARAH

FACT FILE

Arranged the meeting regarding her sister’s blackmailer and what they were going to do.

Was the joint loosing female with Laura for last week’s strip poker game.

Was a slave to John all last week

Is Laura’s twin sister

Has a basement which Is where the Strip Poker game is taking place

Has several sex toys

Was filmed by her sister (Laura) using her sex toys

Biggest turn on is to try things new and to be a slave – which she was to John for a week

Has long blonde hair that is usually let down

Was relieved Adam (her brother) had stripped in front of her before she had to reveal her tits and shaved pussy to her brother

Can have a bad temper if she gets wound up

Was turned on when she knew that her sister (Laura) has used her sex toys and knowing that she has something that had been inside both herself and sister

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 01-09-2011, 01:37 PM   #32
Rachie

Default Strip poker with A Twist & the Sequel Facts about Laura

LAURA

FACT FILE

Was the joint loosing female with Sarah for last week’s strip poker game.

Was a slave to John all last week

Tried to be blackmailed by Lucy

Wants to get her revenge on Lucy

Lost the second Strip Poker round

Is Sarah’s twin sister

Has a basement which Is where the Strip Poker game is taking place

Was ordered by John to use her sisters (Sarah’s) sex toys

Has long hair usually in a ponytail and has 36c breasts

Has been ordered to shove everything she had in the cinemas inside her – (resulting in her purse)

Was wishing she had chosen a different limit however would not admit what this was as she was sure the group would use it against her

Is a virgin

BED HABITS

Old 01-09-2011, 01:38 PM   #33
Rachie

Default Strip poker with A Twist & the Sequel Facts about John

JOHN

FACT FILE

Set up the original Strip Poker game the previous week

Was the winning male of last week’s strip poker game

Was the Master to Sarah and Laura all last week

Uncle owns the Towns club

Is Blackmailing Lucy

Is the Key person who arranges the rules of the Strip Poker Game

Is very clever and can plan things in an instance

Is attracted to Sarah

Has spiky hair

Likes computer games and is good at them

Set up the big forfeit in the last Strip Poker game

Believes that the best person’s body is Sarah however it was hard to decide

Was excited when he ordered and saw Sarah and Laura strip naked and change into purchased outfits in the cinema the previous week

BED HABITS

Old 01-09-2011, 01:40 PM   #34
Rachie

Default Strip poker with A Twist & the Sequel Facts about Amber

AMBER

FACT FILE

Has just moved to the town and is new at the school / college

Met Adam on the bus trip to Lincoln the previous week

Dived into the canal / lake at Lincoln to attract attention to herself instead of Adam

Was dared to take a picture of herself in different locations of the town, each picture must have stripped one extra item of clothing

Currently still has the pictures she took of herself stripping in town.

Was caught stripping her bra in the woods by an unknown male – later found out this was Brian

Is in Mr Freemans class at school / college along with Brian and Dani

Was given her bra back by Brian

Has become good friends with Brian

Sets her brother up regarding her diary entry and fake mentioning’s about the club

Set her brother (Mark) up to believe she was poor at playing Poker

Knows about Marks toes twitching when he is bluffing

Writes her daily events in her Diary that has been read by Mark

Asked Brian if he wanted to play poker with the group

Knows Brian is shy and believes it is her duty to break the shyness

Poured warm water over herself outside the club as a set up for Mark to follow suit

Is good at Bluffing

Loves puzzles and solving unusual facts

Also has a 9 year old gobby sister

Has played Truth or Dare with the group but never Strip Poker

Says Adam, people in Lincoln, 2 previous boyfriends and her brother Mark are the only people she’s aware of that’s seen her naked

BED HABITS

Old 01-09-2011, 01:41 PM   #35
Rachie

Default Strip poker with A Twist & the Sequel Facts about Brian

BRIAN

FACT FILE

Fairly new to the School / college

Can often seem to be shy

His family is quite poor

Has black hair

Has a dog

Is in Mr Freemans class at school / college along with Amber and Dani

Has previously seen Amber stripping in the woods

Sent a picture of Amber’s bra to herself

Gave Amber her bra back after school / college while down an alley way

Sent a note to Amber asking for her to meet him

Gave Amber her bra back

Had become good friends with Amber

Was taught how to play poker by Amber.

Encouraged and offered to play the game by Amber – and later found out it was Strip Poker

Never wanted to make friends as family often moved, however happy to be friends with Amber

Has arranged to do school / college Marketing assignment with Amber

Loves Puzzles and unusual fact's
[/SIZE]

BED HABITS

Old 01-09-2011, 01:43 PM   #36
Rachie

Default Strip poker with A Twist & the Sequel Facts about Mark

MARK

FACT FILE

Is Amber’s annoying brother

Believed could get into the towns Strip Club – (but it was a set up)

Pinched Amber’s camera memory card with the photos of herself on

Stripped naked and poured freezing cold water over his cock

Was sent DVD of himself outside club and was blackmailed by group to play Strip Poker.

Loves watching films (xXx The Next Level)

Played Poker with sister (Amber) and believes he is a great Poker player and Amber is poor

Twitches his right toes when he is bluffing – while playing poker

Reads Amber’s Diary

Decided to go to the Sarah’s house to see what the blackmailers were wanting (then found out it was people he knew and forced to play Strip Poker)

Was shocked to find he was being set up by Amber

Came 9th on the first Poker round

BED HABITS

Old 01-09-2011, 01:43 PM   #37
Rachie

Default Strip poker with A Twist & the Sequel Facts about Lucy

LUCY

FACT FILE

Caught John and the Twins on the bus and knew something was up, but didn’t know what this was

Is being blackmailed by John (find out more later – if not already discovered)

Shaved Laura’s pussy in the tattoo, shaving and waxing parlour

Was offered by John to take photos of Laura for her assignment

Tried to blackmail Laura

Offered to hang out with group (but didn’t know that it would be Strip Poker)

Didn’t want to play Strip Poker – and tried to get out of the game

Won the first Poker round and was pleasantly surprised at how good she could play after the first few rounds

BED HABITS

Old 01-10-2011, 01:23 PM   #38
Rachie

Default Part 26 (110) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

As our usual Poker game was cancel, here is an extra chapter, to keep all fans going. Thank you again for all support and everyone that has rated the story.

Part 26 (110) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

David decided to follow the young lady to a row of expensive lingerie. On here there was every colour and material and design of female lingerie imaginable. David looked through the thongs and could see, silk, mesh, lace, cotton, latex almost everything imaginable.

David stood looking at the thongs for a few minutes until he heard his phone bleep and realised he had a text message. David quickly looked at the text and discovered it was from Dani and read.

Name:  david phone message from Dani.jpg
Views: 1161
Size:  37.3 KB

David stood bewildered, looking at his phone and reading for a second time before turning around and scratching his head. After this he rummaged through the row upon row of thongs and was rather turned on, by the feel of them rubbing across his hands.

Eventually he found a pink silk thong matching what he was wearing. It was size 8 would this do he thought. David was a little relieved that the thong wasn’t so small as he hoped it would not be so tight. Grabbing the silk thong David rushed towards to changing facilities. Here the young sales assistant stood, eagerly watching David closer than normal. Had she noticed the thong David was wearing?

When David placed the thong on the counter she began to shake her head. “I said that you friend usually buys a size 6” she said in a stern voice. “But I couldn’t find any size 6” David responded glad that he had not seen any.

“I believe we have some new stock the same design as this, in the back room” the young lady stated. “I will be right back” she said leaving the shop floor. David crossed his fingers and was hoping that there would not be any small ones however moments later the lady returned holding a pair of the skimpiest underwear you have ever seen.

David looked shocked at seeing what a size 6 thong looked like. “Here we are” she said, seeming happy that she had found a smaller size in the back room.

David took the thong and started to wonder into the back room, as Dani had instructed on her text message. “Where are you off” the lady asked. “Dani is waiting in here, and wishes to try these skirts on” David said lying and pointing to some very small skirts.

The young lady looked at David and nodded her head. David was not sure if she believed him or not and wondered off to the changing room now carrying a sexy size 6 silk thong and a short mini skirt.

It wasn’t long before David reached the changing room. He sat in a similar sized room to what he was in earlier wandering what the message he would receive may be. He had left the door slightly ajar as instructed. Suddenly his phone rang, it was from Dani and David quickly answered it.

“Hello, Slave

Did you get the thong as instructed” Dani asked. “Yes miss, however it’s a size 6 hope that will be ok” David responded. “What do you want me to do next” he asked, already anticipating what Dani was going to say. “Do you like wearing female clothes” she asked.

“I like wearing female lingerie” David responded in a calm quite voice, hoping no one would hear him. “What did you say slave” Dani asked. “I like wearing female lingerie” repeated David in a louder voice feeling quite ashamed that he had said this.

I want you to Strip out of your white trousers and top, leaving yourself in only my pink thong. You will then receive your next instruction. David did all that he was asked to do while the door was still unlocked and slightly ajar. Once in only Dani’s cute sexy thong, David remained seated in the changing room waiting for his mistress’s next task. This is where David received one of the biggest shocks of the weeks when…………….

TO BE CONTINUED …………..

What was David’s big shock?
Will David full fill all of Dani’s commands?
What happened next?

Find out by reading more Strip Poker with a Twist

BED HABITS

Old 01-12-2011, 12:55 PM   #39
Rachie

Default Part 27 (111) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

What was David’s shock – find out here.

Thanks for all of the different scenarios that you believe could happen next. The suspense is now over, hope you enjoy part 27 of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel.

Part 27 (111) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

This is where David received one of the biggest shocks of the weeks when the door suddenly swung open with a horrible creak. “CREAKKK!!” David closed his eyes, and covered the panty filled thong with his hands. He was totally embarrassed and was trying to think of an excuse.

Eventually he opened his eyes and saw Laura and Sarah stood there with Sarah’s camcorder pointing towards him.

They were both chuckling never imagining that they would see David in female lingerie. “Now what have we here” Laura asked with a smug grin. David didn’t know what to say and just sat on the bench still trying to hide any modesty he had remaining.

After a short while Sarah said “How do you feel in sexy female lingerie” she was mainly talking to the camera rather than David himself. David didn’t realise this and instead responded “I like wearing female lingerie” blushing as he realised his every word was caught on tape.

The twins stood there giggling some more, this resulted in David feeling more embarrassed and his monster started to grow in the pink female thong. His cock was now so big that the tip of it was poking out the top.

“Wow what a monster” said Sarah again playing to the camera. It was then that David received another text message, this is what it said.

Dear Slave, I wud like you to masturbate in my underwear that u r currently wearing, I want u 2 leave your sticky mess in the thong. You will then receive your next task in 10 minutes after u have done this.

From your Mistress.

The message was poorly written but David could understand what the message from Dani was implying. First he asked Laura and Sarah if they would be willing to do 1 thing for him. “Of course, but only 1 thing” answered Laura, still stood outside of the changing room trying to hold the camcorder steady with both her shakey hands.

“Can you please close the door” David asked. “Of course we will” replied both Laura and Sarah at the same time. David felt mighty relieved at hearing this, but was very shocked when both Laura and Sarah entered the cubical and shut the door behind them. They then pulled the catch across locking themselves in the changing room with David.

“But But..” started David. “But what…… ”asked Laura “We have done exactly what you instructed and have shut the door” “David realised that they were correct.

“What are you waiting for” the twins asked. David wondered what they meant, and soon realised that they were involved in all that Dani had planned for him. The twins just stood smiling at David still video recording the whole events for future evidence

David stood up wishing he had asked the twins something else instead of to shut the changing room door.

David wasn’t sure if he should face the camera or turn so his back was towards the 2 twin females. After a short time to think about it, David decided that he may as well be a man about everything as they had all ready seen his package the previous week however not in sexy female lingerie.

He lowered his hand towards the silk thong and gently rubbed the content inside. Slowly at first, but soon tightening his grip around the manly contents and quickening the stoke around his stiffening tool. It wasn’t long before he was being turned on by his own hand in Dani’s thong and he was nearing the edge of no return.

Suddenly …………….

TO BE CONTINUED …………..

Suddenly what?
What will Dani’s next command be?
What will happen next?

BED HABITS

Old 01-14-2011, 12:59 PM   #40
Rachie

Here is;

Part 28 (112) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Suddenly his cock squirted sticky mess everywhere. A lot of the mess ended up on the thong, some on the inside and a lot on the outside as his large stiff weapon was now too big to be concealed inside the female clothing. To the two female twins that were watching it looked a most erotic sight, seeing their friend spunk barely a metre from them. They were both grinning like Cheshire cat’s and were glad that they had caught everything on tape.

Moments later David’s phone bleeped again. David let go of his still wet and sticky cock to pick up the phone. The message again was from Dani and this is what it read

After you have done your duty I want you to remove the thong and sniff your sticky mess, I then want you to change into the new garment and feel how the silk feels on your now soft diggler (dick). I will then message your next task in a few moments.

David sighed after reading the message and soon realised that Dani was correct and that his cock had now begun to shrink in the pink underwear. His phone had also got sticky spunk on some of the keys where he had been clicking to view the message.

“What are you waiting for” chuckled Laura. David knew what he must do and turned around letting his back face the two twins. He was hoping that they wouldn’t capture his spunk drained cock on video.

David then pulled down the thong revealing his ass to the twins. As he bent down to pull them off his legs the girls could easily see his hairy balls and Laura zoomed in to capture this for future benefits.

Once David had removed one leg out of the hole he kicked the cum drenched thong towards the twins. They both jumped as they smacked Laura in the face “Ewwww” she screamed as she felt the sticky mess David had left.

David then bent forward and pulled on the clean new pink thong while still wondering what Dani could possibly have him do next. His mind was still racing when his phone bleeped once more.

David quickly grabbed the phone while still pulling up his white trousers. He scrambled through the many menus on the now sticky phone, before discovering the message. Reading it his bones began to shiver.

Your next task slave boy is to take the sticky thong back and hang it back on the rail for unfitted clothes. You may them leave the store and meet me in McDonalds. Remember all of the rules.

(signed) Dani

David put the phone back in his trouser pocket and stared at the twins still filming him in the changing room. By the twin’s feet was the sticky thong that David knew he must take back into the store and leave on the rail outside the changing room.

He picked up the thong and wondered out of the changing room while both of the twins stayed behind. David was glad of this and relieved that there was no one to show him up as he walked towards the rail to put the thong back. However just as he was taking the thong out of his pocket and putting on the rail ………………..

TO BE CONTINUED …………..

(Finish the sentence)
However just as he was taking the thong out of his pocket and putting on the rail ………

What will happen to David, Dani and the twins, next?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

All comments and feedback are always much appreciated
Thanks to everyone who has rated the story, left comments or said thanks you

BED HABITS

Old 01-16-2011, 02:02 PM   #41
Rachie

Default Part 29 (113) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thanks for all the continued support, hope you enjoy the puzzle in this chapter as well as the ending of the chapters / parts about David and Dani. Also this is a larger chapter than usual becuase of the content where wished to finish

Part 29 (113) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Just as he was taking the thong out of his pocket and putting it on the rail David’s Phone went bleep, bleep again. Sugar, David thought when he realised it must be a message from Dani.

Dropping the thong on the floor instead of the rail David rummaged in his pocket to read the text message. As David expected it was from Dani. The message was very short and David sniggered as he realised what Dani was forcing him to do. After a short while David reread the message that was very short and said:

How do you feel in sexy female lingerie!

A second later just as David was bending down to pick up the sticky thong he answered the question in a loud voice “I Love the feeling of female underwear” He felt totally embarrassed after saying this.

The young shop assistant looked over at David, wondering why in the world he had said something like that, she was smiling as the realisation hit her that the thong was not for Dani after all.

David quickly placed the thong onto the rails and started to bolt for the door. He just got out of the shop, still wearing the new thong that he hadn’t purchased when he noticed Laura and Sarah wander out of the changing rooms. What are they going to get up to know, David thought.

However while still thinking this, he was not going to waste any time finding out and quickly walked through the shopping complex. He hadn’t got far when he heard a loud deafening squeal “Ewww, who’s left sticky mess all over this thong”

David wondered if he should turn around or run, but quickly decided to act natural and try to blend in with the many people around him, he had recognised the squeal and had heard it many times before as it came from one of the twins.

Inside the shop there was now a lot of commotion as the young lady came over and inspected the thong. She recognised it straight away and was determined that she would capture David who she knew had tried on the pink underwear and must have left his man cream behind. She also knew that Dani was a regular customer so believed she may help her. At the current moment she had no idea that Dani had instigated the whole thing.

There were also other people in the shop that were asking why the twins had screamed and when they realised what had happened they were disgusted at knowing a male would wear female underwear and leave his cream inside.

The twins both discreetly departed from the shop and wandered off through the shopping complex. David had approached the escalator that led up to the next floor. Hoping on this he was shocked, when he heard a voice behind him laughing and pointing at him.

Whatever could the person be laughing at, thought David, but suddenly realised when he heard another cackle and voice say something like Panty Boy” David at once realised what the ill-mannered young boy was referring to and felt ashamed that he had gotten used to the nice feel of the silky material around his balls and cock and had totally forgotten about the thong.

David hopped off the escalator and made his way towards the meeting point that Dani had arranged earlier, on his way he passed a young lady who was looking most confused, she was working in one of the many shops and was puzzled trying to solve the following question.

She had a very large box (Height: 1m 70cm / Width: 2m 10cm / Length: 2m 00cm) and coke cans in packs of 6. The dimension of the packages were 50cm in length, 20cm in width and the height of the packages were 40cm. She understood that all of the coke needed to be stood the correct way around (not lent on side) The young lady was trying to work out in advance how many packs of coke would fit into the box and she wanted to bring that many from the store room.

Name:  cans in a box quiz.jpg
Views: 1149
Size:  44.6 KB

David didn’t offer any help as he was still ashamed of what he was wearing and knew he had better hurry to meet Dani as he didn’t want to upset her anymore.

(Back to Strip Poker Game)
After revealing all of this he said, “This was the day / event that I dreaded the most”. The group were all happy at hearing this. They were still sat in the stuffy room that was red hot

“Is it now time for round 3” asked Lucy who was doing remarkably well and getting into the flow of what had happened in the past. Some of the other replies meanwhile where asking another question. The question they were busy asking was ……………………

TO BE CONTINUED ……….......

Can you solve the mysterious packing puzzle (coke in a box)– (please be aware that there may be space in the box left over and that all coke packs cannot be split and cannot be on their sides.)

What was the question some of the group were busy asking

What will happen next, now that we are back to the Strip Poker Game?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers

BED HABITS

Old 01-18-2011, 01:04 PM   #42
Rachie

Default Puzzle: Cans in a box answer

CANS IN A BOX

Below you can see an image of the correct answer for the Puzzle: Cans in a box. Please remember this is 2D and will have 4 levels of this. As the box is 1.7m high and the cans are 40cm each. Each square on the grid is 10cm cubed
Name:  ANSWER CANS IN A BOX.jpg
Views: 1139
Size:  56.9 KB

Congratulations to Kisunesoldier for being the only person to get the correct answer.

Thanks for all the many people that have taken part by either posting answer on story thread or the many viewers who have taken time to private message me there expected answers.

Many people expected it to be 160 as they had got 4 rows x 10 in lengh x 4 levels. Hope the puzzle was challenging enough lol

More Strip Poker with a twist will be up within the next hour (please stay tuned)

Thank you
Love Rachie

BED HABITS

Old 01-18-2011, 01:09 PM   #43
Rachie

Default Part 30 (114) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Well done Kisunesoldier for getting the correct answer to puzzle: cans In a box.

Thank you for everyone that has commented and made the story a huge success- please keep commenting.

Now what will happen next? – Find out here

Part 30 (114) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

The question they were busy asking was “What has happened to the video can we see it” The two twins didn’t say anything and instead just grinned while David was pleading for them not to be so cruel.

It was soon time for round 3.
Laura again tried her luck while Dani was sure she had a great hand and was anxious to reveal it

Meanwhile David had been dealt terrible cards for the third round in a row. He was wishing for better luck when he swapped his cards as he didn’t want to have to remove more clothing and have something taken from him for good as well as a Dare.

His first cards were (H - 8) (C - 4) (S - 4) (C - 3) (D - 2). What should I do, he thought while he had options for changing some cards. His tough choice involved either ditching his highest card (H - 8), in anticipation of receiving a 6 would, this be a wise move, he thought to himself. In the end he bit the bullet and swapped the card

It wasn’t long before the group heard David swear as he hadn’t received the card he was drastically in need of. David felt certain his high card was going to be in the bottom 2 and was already dreading the circumstances.

David sat watching as the others revealed their cards hoping and wishing he wouldn’t be in the bottom 2. Is this to be the unluckiest day of my life, David thought.

Amber was a little disappointed in her cards after the swap; however she was relieved that her card was at least a spade.

The order of the round was as follows.

Laura = 4 OF A KIND (H - 7) (H - 7) (S - 7) (C - 7) (D - 7)
Dani = 4 OF A KIND (H - 3) (H - 3) (S - 3) (D - 3) (D - 6)

John = FULL HOUSE (H - 10) (C -10) (S - 10) (C - 8) (H - 8)
Amber = FLUSH (S -KING) (S - QUEEN) (S - JACK) (S - 10) (S - 6)

Adam = 3 OF A KIND (D - ACE) (C - ACE) (S - ACE) (C - 9) (H - 6)
Mark = 2 PAIRS (H - KING) (C - KING) (C - JACK) (S - JACK) (D - 10)

Brian = 2 PAIRS (S - QUEEN) (S - QUEEN) (D - 8) (S - 8) (D - ACE)
David = HIGH CARD (H -10) (C - 5) (S - 4) (C - 3) (D - 2)

Sarah = HIGH CARD (D - 9) (C - 8) (S - 6) (S - 5) (D -4)
Lucy = HIGH CARD (C - 7) (C - 6) (C - 5) (C - 4) (D - 2)

Lucy was trying for a Straight Flush but hadn’t been able to make it work and therefore had only ended up with a High Card of a 7, while Sarah was trying for a flush and ended up with a high card 9

The group were all amazed as Laura actually had 5 of a kind, however the rules stated 4 of a kind is what it would be counted as. This was only possible as they were playing with 2 packs of cards.

Laura had won an extra chip taking her to 1 chip; Lucy had lost 2 chips resulting in her having only 1 remaining Sarah also just had 1 chip remaining. Dani was the outright leader with 3 chips while David was still losing with 0 chips and no Hoodie.

Time for round 4 mentioned Dani, who was becoming as excited as ever after realising she had won the previous Poker Game.

The order of the round was as follows.

Adam = Straight Flush (D - 9) (D - 8) (D - 7) (D - 6) (D - 5)
Brian = Full House (C - 3) (H - 3) (S - 3) (S - 4) (D - 4)

John = STRAIGHT (S - 10) (S - 9) (C - 8) (H - 7) (H - 6)
David = THREE OF A KIND (H - 6) (S - 6) (D - 6) (D - KING) (S - 3)

Dani = 2 PAIRS(C - ACE) (S - ACE) (D - 9) (C - 9) (S - KING)
Sarah = 2 PAIRS (H - ACE) (D - ACE) (S - 9) (H - 9) (H - JACK)

Laura = PAIR (H - KING) (C - KING) (D - 10) (S - 5) (H - 2)
Amber = PAIR (S - QUEEN) (C - QUEEN) (S - 8) (S - 7) (S - 6)

Lucy = HIGH CARD (S - JACK) (S - 10) (S - 8) (S - 6) (H - 3)
Mark = HIGH CARD (C - 7) (S - 5) (S - 4) (D - 3) (C - 2)

This meant that Mark had lost the hand and as he only had 1 chip remaining he was going to require stripping something and as the winner Adam would get the honour of this. It wasn’t long before Mark had decided; the item he asked to be removed was his shoes.

Adam swiftly pulled off Mark’s smelly shoes while thinking about the question he could ask Lucy as her forfeit for being in the bottom 2 for 2 games in a row.

Laura also had the honour of asking this as she was the winner of the previous round, she was thinking hard about what Lucy had threatened to do previously that week, in the end Laura asked her question to Lucy first, this was ……………….

TO BE CONTINUED ……………………….

Thanks for everyone that had taken part in my previous quiz (Cans in a box).

What will Lucy’s questions be?

What will happen next – keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers?

There will be more strip poker soon

Love Rachie
x x x

BED HABITS

Old 01-20-2011, 01:41 PM   #44
Rachie

Default Part 31 (115) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Thanks for everyone that has viewed and commenting either of the Strip Poker stories. It has now received 350,000 viewers combined. Thanks You

Also thank you Shavedrachel for both the 400th post and 400th reply

I have also started a new story please find link at end of the chapter

The below chapter is also a little longer than usual please enjoy

Find out what Lucy’s questions will be here in Part 31 of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

Part 31 (115) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

In the end Laura’s question to Lucy was, would you have shown anyone those pictures, how many more do you have and what did you think when you had the opportunity to see me in the Shaving parlour. Laura’s question was very long and some of the group were wondering if this was actually more than 1 question however they never said anything as they wanted to know the answers themselves.

Lucy sat thinking about the question and which parts to answer first, eventually her head bent down and a mumbling sound came out of her mouth. This is what she answered.

I just have 4 more pictures but 2 of them are rather blurred or not sharp, the best picture is what I sent you. I don’t think I would have dared to keep up the threat, and the only reason why I did this was because I was jealous of your activities or what I believed your activities could be. I wanted to know what you were doing and why. Also I now feel stupid about doing this but honoured that you have let me play these games” she stated quivering and a few of the group actually believe she was nervous about possibly stripping in front of them.

When I got to see your delicate areas in the shaving parlour I felt so turned on, and after wards I did certain things to myself. Also I was a little shocked at first and glad of John’s other offer.

What other offer some of the group wondered, however they never said anything. They were also starting to enjoy Lucy and forgive her for her activities; however she still had a long way to go.

It was now Lucy’s turn to answer a truth question set by Adam. Adam was busy thinking while Laura’s question was being answered. His question to Lucy was “Who in the room here, do you want to see lose the most, and why”

The group were puzzled at the question and were thinking that Adam had not paid much attention to Lucy’s last answer and were expecting him to ask about John’s offer.

Lucy quickly answered the question with the following response “I don’t really mind who loses the game, as long as it is not myself.” “The reason for this is because I am shy about my body and not many people have seen me in the flesh” The group were a little puzzled about this as they had heard several rumours in the past about Lucy and the types of kinky things that she had previously done.

“Is the thing about Ben, not true then” asked a curious David. “What have you heard about Ben?” asked Lucy puzzled. “Also that is a question for another time” Lucy was beginning to get into the flow of the Strip Poker game and understand when to answer a question and when not.

“Is it time for round 5” asked John. “Yes agreed the rest as the 5 cards were dealt out to the individual people”

After they had exchanged cards, Adam was confident that he had the best hand, having 5 kings was surly going to win. The group could all see him smiling and grinning like a Cheshire cat and could tell that he had a strong hand

Both John and David were hoping to get a straight (5 cards following on from each other e.g.) 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.) Some of the group were very surprised and others were shocked when the revealing took place, below is what everybody had

Mark = Royal Flush (S - ACE) (S - KING) (S - QUEEN) (S - JACK) (S - 10)
Adam = 4 OF A KIND (S - KING) (H - KING) (D - KING) (C - KING) (C - KING)

David = 3 OF A KIND (C - 9) (D - 9) (H - 9) (S - 8) (D - 2)
Laura = 2 PAIRS (C - JACK) (H - JACK) (S - 10) (H - 10) (D - QUEEN)

Brian = 2 PAIRS (C - 7) (S - 7) (D - 6) (H - 6) (H - ACE)
Sarah = PAIR (D - 5) (H - 5) (S - 4) (S - 3) (C - 2)

Lucy = PAIR (C - 3) (S - 3) (H - 8) (H - 6) (S - 5)
Amber = HIGH CARD (H - KING) (H - JACK) (H - 9) (H - 8) (S - 6)

Dani = HIGH CARD (D - 10) (D - 8) (C - 7) (D - 6) (D - 4)
John = HIGH CARD (S - 7) (H - 6) (C - 4) (D - 3) (D - 2)

Mark had beaten all odds and had won his first round. He collected his extra chip and asked if he could purchase his shoes back. There was a short shape answer from John which was “NO! The rules are that when an item of clothing is removed it stays off no matter what, reason for this is because it would take quite some time for people to be removing and dressing all of the time”

After John had said this Mark could understand what John was meaning and apologies for not listening earlier. John lost his 2 chips and Dani lost 1 of her 3 chips. Mark looked pleased with his progress despite having already removed his hat

Round 6 soon took place and this was an interesting hand. A lot of the players had potential good hands but nothing substantial before the turn (cards swapped). Mark was still boasting about being the only person that could be good enough to get a Royal Flush (best hand possible in Poker). Amber was starting to get pissed off with Mark’s boasting and ………………………

TO BE CONTINUED ……………………

What did Amber do next?
Will everyone forgive Lucy and for how long?
What will happen next?
Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers.

If you are over 18/21 and have enjoyed this story feel free to check out my other new story on Kink Talk. Please comment more Strip Poker with Twist and Jane’s Punishment will be coming soon

Thank you

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

Old 01-22-2011, 12:34 PM   #45
Rachie

Default Part 32 (116) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

ANOTHER TWIST

Hope you like this chapter – and the next few Poker rounds to come.

Thanks for all of the responses and hits / ratings that the story has received. Hope these will continue

Anyway find out what Ambers does when she gets annoyed with Mark her in Part 32

Part 32 (116) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Amber was starting to get pissed off with Mark’s boasting and suggested a raise in the game steaks of the next round between herself and Mark (her brother) What Amber said was “If you think you are so good why don’t we have a little bet of our own”

“What sort of bet” asked Mark puzzled. “Well let’s say that between the next 3 games whoever has the highest hand the most gets to keep all of the looser clothing except for underwear and they must travel home like this.

“But you will probably just borrow Sarah and Laura’s clothing” Mark replied. “No! Whoever loses must NOT borrow anything and can only wear their underwear but when they get home they must hand this over to the winner”

Amber was getting more and more excited about her plan and was almost certain that she could beat Mark for 2 out of 3 games.

“Ok, I agree” muttered Mark “as long as you swear to do everything, when I beat you” he continued trying to sound confident.

The whole of the room was most interested in the new twist that there Strip poker game had revealed and were feeling excited about the new side bet.

Suddenly Brian chipped into the conversation saying “This new bet seems very interesting, does any female want a side bet with myself” he said, trying to be a bit ambitious. The whole room was silent when suddenly John spoke “Wont you have take up Brian on that bet Lucy”

Lucy looked around hoping that there may be another Lucy in the room and that John was actually talking to them. Of course he wasn’t and Lucy reluctantly said “O.K, I will take Brian up with the same rules as the side bet between Mark and Amber”

“Is it time for the next round” asked Laura “and the same rules apply to all of these games as well” he continued in a sneaky sort of way.

Round 6
This was a very tense round with it being the first round of the side bets. Amber was watching Mark closely especially his toes which were now only covered with his socks as he had been stripped of his shoes 2 rounds ago. She was a little worried when she didn’t see Mark’s toes twitching at all. Had he managed to control his twitching, had he double bluffed her in the previous games? However why would he have done this as she believed Mark had no idea about the strip poker game at that current time.

Amber was starting to get worked up but was relieved when they both told the group what hand they held.

“I have 3 of a Kind” said Mark cheerfully. Amber know felt relieved as she had 3 of a kind herself and knew that her cards were 3 x Aces (The best, 3 of a kind possible)

Both Lucy and Brian had low pairs. Both were nervous as their cards were turned as they both expected to be the looser of the side bet as well as possibly being in the bottom 2 places (9th / 10th)

There were also 2 of the 10 members that had 4 of a kind and were both expecting to be the winner of the round. The overall results for round 6 were as follows ………………

TO BE CONTINUED …………………..

Who will be the winner of that rounds side bets?
Amber / Mark
Lucy / Brian

Who will be the loser of the side bet overall?
Amber / Mark
Lucy / Brian

What will happen next?

All comments are much appreciated and fuel me on to write more and post at a more regular date as the next couple of chapters have already been pre typed.

Also there will be more Jill’s Punishment within the next couple of hours – please comment on that also – over on Kink Talk

Thank you for all of the support

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, birthday, bondage, dares, dildo, master, messy, mistress, photos, pictures, plug, poker, porn, pussy, sequel, sex, sex toys, sisters, slave, strip, truths, twins, twist, video