Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 09-11-2010, 03:44 AM   #16
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Part 14 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST) WHAT DID SHE SEE!

Part 14 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Round 26
At the start of this game both Adam and David were completely naked, they both sat with their legs parted as the rules stated. All of the girls still had their underwear on and Sarah also was wearing her skirt.

Dani won this next round with David 5th and therefore losing his final chip, he was now naked and chip less, if he lost any future hands he would be the looser of the game. Sarah was last. The boys began to get excited as they realised that they were about to see Sarah’s underwear, what was she wearing? Adam’s and David’s cocks began bouncing and were fully erect now about an inch longer than before. Dani moved over to Sarah, she started to remove her Short Skirt when Sarah suddenly shouted “STOP! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!”

Dani quickly stopped, thinking that she had done something wrong or upset her friend. “What’s the matter” “Nothing, please remove my underwear”
At first Dani was shocked at what she heard, but quickly realising that this would give Sarah 2 chips and therefore she wouldn’t have to remove her skirt this round. Dani put both of her hands up Sarah’s short Skirt feeling for the small piece of material, grasping it she suddenly gave a quite wooooh, what had she discovered?

Dani regained composure and pulled the tight bit of material away from her friend’s private area, pulling them off her pale skinny legs she discovered that it was a black transparent thong that felt wet near the crotch.

“Can I go to toilet” asked Sarah. “Ok” we will have another 10 min break replied John looking at his watch to discover the time was 8.45pm” Sarah quickly rushed off to toilet, just as she finished on the toilet; there was a quite knock on the bathroom door. Sarah went to unlock it and standing in front of her was Dani. “Can I come in for a minute” she asked. “Sure I’ve finished, and just need to wash my hands” Dani moved into the room, locking the door behind her. Sarah was shocked at this, but didn’t say anything. “I think I know what one of them dares was” she said referring to the truth question asked earlier. All Sarah could do was smiled, “did he really dare you to do that” Dani whispered. “Yea, but don’t tell the others, it will be a surprise for most of them” “Most of them” Dani quizzed her friends. Sarah had been caught out, “yes one of them is my daree, but he hasn’t seen it yet” “Ok, it’ll be our secret at the minute” said Dani, exiting the bathroom ready to play the next round of (Strip Poker with a twist)

It wouldn’t be long now before a female was naked and someone lost the game, but who would it be? Who would get that mystery forfeit?

What did Dani know that the others were unaware of, keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist for answers?

TO BE CONTINUED...................

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 09-13-2010, 05:39 AM   #17
Rachie

Default Part 15 Someone looses, but who?

Thanks for all the compliments, glad to see new readers, Dragonator and andom444 (getdare staff)

Part 15 Someone looses, but who?

“What have you two been taking about” asked John. “Nothing concerning you” Sarah replied.

Round 27
After playing this critical round, the cards were slowly turned over, this is what everyone had.

John: 3 of a kind = 3 x Jacks
Dani: Straight Flush
Adam: Full House = Pair of 4s and 3 x Queens
David: Pair of Kings & Pair of 3s
Laura: Pair of Aces
Sarah: 3 of a kind = 3 x 4s

David quickly looked around to see what the order of the round was, thinking that his 2 pairs would surely keep him out of the bottom 2. The order was
1st = Dani
2nd = Adam
3rd = John
4th = Sarah
5th = David
6th = Laura

Both David and Laura let out a long moan when they realised that they were 5th and last. Both of them had no chips left before the round. David was already fully naked so he stood up and said “I loose, what’s my forfeit John” “You will find that out later, when the game is finished, you must now decide
a) Continue playing, if you lose any more hands you must do dares given by the winner of the hand

b) Can leave the game, but don’t get chance to see anyone else strip, you may also only have 1 item of clothing returned to yourself

“What will it be David” asked John. “I choose A, do I have to do a dare if I’m 5th as well, or just if I lose a round” asked David”. If you are 5th it’s a truth question if your last it’s a dare. The entire group agreed that this would be fair, and Dani had options to ask him his first truth of the evening. “Can I think of something while I strip Laura” Dani asked “that’s alright” John decided.

Dani moved over to Laura who was currently sitting in her navy blue lace thong. It’s time we had them off, Dani ordered, Laura stood up and Dani grabbed hold of the lace thong slowly pulling it down Laura legs revealing her brown pussy. The lads all cheered for it was the first time they had ever seen a total naked girl in real life (not magazines or DVDs / computer) David’s dick was bouncing up and down, Adam hardly knew what to think and do, as it was his sister and he had often fantasised about this, not dreaming part of his fantasy would come true.

“Can we see your ass” John asked politely. Laura slowly turned around showing the group her nice tight white butt. “What do you think” she asked blushing. “You, you, you look greattt” John stuttered staring at the beautiful babe.

“Now it’s time for me to sit down, and Dani’s got a truth question for David” Laura said, trying to distract the attention from herself. She sat back in position this time with her legs parted letting the group see her private area, as there was hair there, the boys were unable to see her slit that easily.

“David, my truth question for you is .........

“What is the last dare you have ever set for anyone?”

David blushed, he expected that Dani new about him daring Sarah. “The last dare I set for someone was ..........”

TO BE CONTINUED..........

BED HABITS

Old 09-13-2010, 10:13 AM   #18
Rachie

Default Part 16 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 16 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

The last dare I set for someone was “purchase a sex toy and have it inside you for at least 5 hours everyday for a week”

Everyone’s attention was on David when Dani gave a quick glanced over to Sarah, seeing her blush, confirmed her suspicions. “Who was it” most of the group asked David “You’ll probably find out later” he smirked.

“Now is it time for round 28” David asked. There were currently 3 of the group naked: David, Adam and Laura, however only David had lost the game as he had no chips left.

Round 28
The winner of this round was David who when realised said “can I have a chip please” “No” replied John, “when you’re out of the game you get now chips back, if not the game would go on forever”. David groaned realising that John was correct, he quickly looked around hoping that he would have the pleasure of undressing someone. Adam was 5th and subsequently lost his final chip, he now had no chips and no clothes and was on the verge of coming in 5h place in the Strip Poker tournament. However Adam had been in this position for most of the game so he didn’t seem to be worrying too much about it.

The looser for this round was Dani who luckily had 2 chips remaining. She chucked these away and was beginning to get nervous also wishing Sarah would lose soon, so she could confirm her suspicions.

“I wonder what your extreme forfeit’s going to be David” chuckled Sarah.

Round 29
The winner of this round was a relieved Dani who revealed the first Royal Flush of the game, however this is slightly easier than most Poker Games as the 6 players were playing with 2 packs of cards. Laura was 5th and therefore out of the game as she was already butt naked and had no chips. Sarah was 6th, before this round she was just sitting in her short skirt that she would have to take off; she was also out of the game because she had no chips left and had to loose an extra 1.

Both Laura and Sarah would have to answer a truth as they each needed an extra chip however first it was time for Dani to remove Sarah’s Skirt. She slowly moved over to Sarah trying to prolong her agony. Dani ordered Sarah to stand infront of her facing the group while she reached over to the left side of her and slowly unzipped Sarah’s Skirt. Sarah thought that it took forever for the zip to be undone. Next Dani slipped a hand inside the skirt and gave Sarah’s ass a squeeze, “know we are going to find out one of your little secrets” she said followed by a slight chuckle. Sarah was still facing the group as her short skirt was removed revealing ................................

TO BE CONTINUED.....................

BED HABITS

Old 09-14-2010, 02:11 AM   #19
Rachie

Default Part 17 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all the continual support, dont worry "timetoshine" here's the next part. All comments and feedback are appreciated, enjoy!

Part 17 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Sarah was still facing the group as her short skirt was removed revealing a cleanly shaved slit. Adam had forgotten she said she shaved earlier as part of a dare he gave a low “wooow sexy”. The moment after Adam had said this he wished he hadn’t as the group looked over at Adam seeing his rock hard cock bobbing up and down as quick as lightning.

The group quickly turned there attention back to Sarah who was stood facing them, The 3 boys took a good look at her shaven cunt, her pink lips seemed well lubed and very inviting. Adam was basically panting looking at his two twin sisters the only noticeable difference was, one was shaved the other not.

Can we see your ass asked John. “Do you have too” asked Sarah. “Yes” John ordered, followed by 4 more chants of “ASS! ASS! ASS! Sarah reluctantly turned around keeping her butt cheeks tight together. “What’s that” asked David pointing in between Sarah’s tight cheeks, even though he new perfectly well what it was.

“YOU BASTARD” Sarah shouted at David “I’ll get you back for this, just you wait”

Meanwhile the group just sat looking at Sarah’s ass. At the first sight they all gave a huge gasp as they saw that Sarah had anal beads shoved up her ass. The beads were pink, and the group could just see a pink ring, which looked like it was aimed to help the user remove the beads.

Where did you get that from? How long you had it. These were just a few questions Laura asked her sister. I have had it one week today, and David dared me to purchase it from Ann Summers, blushed Sarah.

“So that was the 3rd dare he set for you” Laura said. “No! You only no two off my dares, answered Sarah, You no David dared me to shave and have these anal beads up me for 5 hours per day for a week which will be over shortly.”

“I also know the other one “Laura said smugly, does everyone want a 10 minute break and I’ll show you Laura asked. “Please don’t show then my .....” pleaded Sarah to her twin sister. Sarah then quickly got up and ran out of her brother’s room, she quickly found her baby blue dildo and re hid it in her knickers draw. “Phew” she mumbled to herself, knowing that her sister would never think of looking though her sexy lingerie.

She slowly walked back into her brother’s room to find the other 5 players staring at her gorgeous naked body. “Where you been” questioned Laura. “To hide the proof of my other dare” stated Sarah happily. “I don’t think so” grunted Laura, “follow me guys” she continued, while walking out of the room. Sarah was wondering what her sister was on about, she knew that her other dare was to masturbate with the small baby blue dildo while being on the telephone to David, what proof could Laura have, after all she wouldn’t now where the dildo was kept.

Once in the twin’s bedroom Laura booted up the computer, “wait until you see this” she claimed to the group. Everyone but John was in total shock when Laura ..............................

TO BE CONTINUED ........................

BED HABITS

Old 09-14-2010, 07:26 AM   #20
Rachie

Default Part 18 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank's again for my loyal readers- Hope you enjoy round 18

Part 18 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Everyone but John was in total shock when Laura uploaded a video off her Memory Pen. “What’s this” asked Sarah. Sarah suddenly was on full display on the computer screen. She was sitting on her bed, stripping out of her underwear. “YOU’VE BEEN SPYING ON ME!, AND .. AND FILMING ME CHANGING MY UNDERWEAR!” shouted Sarah sounding quite annoyed, but still not realising what was going to be on display next.

On the video she parted her legs slightly and the camera could easily see her shaven area, it was glistening. She then moved out of site and returned holding a dildo, She took out her phone and telephoned someone. “who’s she talking too” asked Adam. “her daree” exclaimed David with a chuckle. The video continued “I have shaved like you instructed and now sitting here naked, about to do the dare you set for me” She then spread her lips and shoved the dildo inside her. She continued playing with herself with the dildo for a couple of minutes, she then spoke again “I’ll get you back for this one” She groaned before hanging up. She then put on a sexy thong and mini skirt before leaving the room.

“Like I say, I’ll get you for this” she said to David, and you should be worried too she said looking at Laura.

Let’s go and finish the game ordered David who was getting nervous in his state of undress and looking at the two naked chicks in front of him. The 6 teenagers went back to Adam’s room sitting on the floor “Can I take these anal beads out now David” Sarah whined. “How long you been” “4 hours 40 min” Sarah replied looking at the clock on the wall. “NO! You know the rules you can take it out in 20 minutes and not before” David remarked loving his control.

“whose deal is it now” asked Laura. We haven’t finished the last round yet, Dani exclaimed. “Oh, Yea Dani has got options to ask Sarah and Laura a truth.”

My first question is for Sarah, “You said earlier, your fantasy is, you want someone to take full control of you and be forced to do things you otherwise would not. Well my question is; how did the dares that David set make you feel and have you ever done any of them before”

“It makes me feel great, but embarrassed at the same time, and I have only tried 1 of them before, once, but David didn’t know about this”. “Which one was that” muttered David. “Not telling” Sarah replied, while glaring into David’s eyes.

O.K said Dani, my question for Laura is “If dared or ordered would you use any of Sarah sexy toys on yourself, and would you like it”

“I, I I I ....” started Laura. “Let me answer this one for you Laura” butted in John walking out of Adam’s room “Follow me everyone” he demanded. The group again left the bedroom going down the hall wall way into the twin’s room.

“What’s he looking for....” asked David. “I think he is going to get Sarah’s small blue dildo and see if she would use it as future Dares” Dani whispered.

However John had a much eviler plan in mind, instead he .........................

TO BE CONTINUED ...................

BED HABITS

Old 09-15-2010, 01:47 AM   #21
Rachie

Default Part 19 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST) The Video

Part 19 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST) The video

However John had a much evil plan in mind, instead he instead went to the computer and logged into his email account. Laura stood with her head in her hands, knowing what was about to be shown. “What’s he up to” asked Adam. “Here we go, enjoy” chuckled John as he opened up the video recording of Laura masturbating. Laura was sat on the bed slowly stripping like Sarah had previously, she had the same blue small dildo in the hand and slowly put it to her cunt. You could see the same toy stretching her tight hole. “She’s already used it” was Dani’s astonishing reply. Soon the group could here Laura start whimpering sensing an orgasm was building up. Laura stopped suddenly just before she lost control. The recording then came to a quick/sudden end.

“When did you pinch that” Sarah asked. “It wasn’t pinching, I just borrowed it” “It was earlier this week” Sarah replied giving reference to “round 6” truth questions asked earlier this game.

Why did you do that, and why did you film me, asked Sarah, and why has John got it in his email account. “I, I …can’t tell” said Laura. John interrupted “Let me explain”. “First all of this is my responsibility”. “I took pictures of Laura getting changed last week, and I have been blackmailing her” he chuckled. “She hasn’t know until tonight that it was me, I told her to film Sarah changing, not realising that at the same time she was going to be masturbating with her toys. Once I knew about it I then asked he to use it on herself, my final order was for her to get Dani and Sarah to play this game and I promised that I would not show any of the videos to anyone other than those in the group.” “I have been turned on all evening seeing everyone strip and answer these questions”

“I have too, and I want to finish the game, now that it’s started” said Dani, followed by the rest of the group shortly after. “So no-ones mad at me! exclaimed John”. “Well a little, but we will get our revenge on you soon” laughed Sarah.

Is everyone ok with continuing the game, and if so will everyone go until the end and do what ever truth / dares demanded. “Yes replied everyone.”

“And will you do the big forfeit” asked John mainly drawing his attention to David. “Yea blurted David not sounding to confident”.

Well then, let round 30 begin

TO BE CONTINUED .....................

The next part is one of my personal favorites at current time! Keep reading.
Thank you for all your support.
From Rachel

BED HABITS

Old 09-15-2010, 03:44 AM   #22
Rachie

Default Part 20 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

This is one of my personal favorite parts (all is true) Read and enjoy!

Part 20 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Well then, let round 30 begin.

The 6 teenagers had gathered on the carpet in Adam’s room. There were now 3 people out of the game, but all agreed to continue and do dares if lost any further hands. Adam was naked and chipless, both John and Dani had 1 chip remaining as well as one clothing item. John was wearing his white boxers while Dani had her small black g string remaining. David sat with a hardon staring at Sarah who still had her anal beads tucked in her cute little ass. Her bald pussy was also displayed to the group. Laura was displaying her brown bush.

Laura won this next round with an excellent 5 x Jacks. This looked so weird, but was feasible as they were playing with 2 packs, however as the rules stated this was only counted as 4 of a kind. John was 5th and therefore lost his 1 remaining chip. David was last and would therefore get a forfeit of Laura.

“Can I take these anal beads out now” Sarah pleaded, “Ok I suppose it’s time” agreed David. Sarah happily removed the pink beads out of her anus.” It was the first time that the group had seen the beads in full, “Wooow, all of that was up your ass” said David, shocked at how long it was. “What does it feel like” David teased as 8 pink balls came out of her ass, at first these looked massive, slowly reducing in size as the deeper they went. Sarah gave a happy pant as the last bead was pulled out with a pop.

“OK David” said Laura, “seeing as you want to know what it feels like to have those anal beads in your arse my dare is for Sarah to insert them up yours arse, you will then leave them up for 10 hour, or until otherwise stated”. David was shocked at hearing this, and hardly knew what to say. Had he really heard Laura correctly, was he really going to have them up there. “Right” ordered Laura “Sarah go and sterilise those bead and David will do his dare in about 20min”

Sarah rushed off with the anal beads in her hand, her perky tits bobbling up and down and cute ass on display as she left the room. Had those beads really been up her ass, would anything else go up there, wondered John. She soon returned back, without the beads. “Are you ok with this David” asked Laura. The reply was “Do I get a choice” “No” laughed Sarah. “You made me purchase them and have them up mine as well as other things, now its revenge” chuckled the sisters. Laura set a timer, for 20 minutes, telling the group the beads had been sterilised.

“While we are waiting let’s play the next round” suggested Adam, while dealing the cards to the 6 plays.

At the current moment only Dani had 1 chip remaining and there was a lot of tension in the room. As round 31 was played. This round was won by Sarah, Dani was 5th and therefore lost her remaining chip, she was sat there in her sexy g string looking very nervous. Adam lost this game, as he had no chips or clothing remaining he resulted in the fact he had came 3rd in this exciting game, however now he would have to do a Dare set by his sister.

O.K Adam, I am going to write your dare on this piece of paper, you may open it when I tell you after the game has finished” Sarah left the room and came back a few minutes later carrying a sealed envelope. Adam was looking more and more nervous, what was he to do?

“Let’s see what will happen in round 32” said Laura dealing the cards to the group. There were only currently 2 players remaining in play – John and Dani, who both had just their underwear on, (worth 2 chips) however they had no chips remaining. Neither of them could lose the big game this round however it was quite possible that either or both would be naked. If Sarah, Laura or David lost they would have a dare to do, and if Adam lost he would have to complete a dare and forfeit.

After various cards swapping it was soon time for the revealing, Just as the cards were revealed the Alarm suddenly went off “BEEP BEEP ...... BEEP BEEP”

“Oh SHIT” said ........

TO BE CONTINUED .................

Hope everyone is on edge.. What is going to happen know, who said that, what is Adams dare going to be...Keep reading Strip Poker with A Twist to find out

Thank you for all comments / feedback they are much appreciated

from Rachel
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pink anal beads.JPG
Views:	1269
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	2298  

BED HABITS

Last edited by Rachie; 01-09-2017 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 02:06 AM   #23
Rachie

Default Part 21 strip poker with a twist

As promised here is part 21

Part 21 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Oh SHIT” said Dani, as she realised she had just finished the round in 5th place, at least she had beaten John who was last, Laura won the round.

“Do I have to do it now?” asked David referring to the anal beads. “After this round” replied Sarah sounding excited.

Laura moved over to John who was preparing for his white boxers to be removed. Laura parted his boxers from his skin, looking into them at John’s weapon. “Wooow” was the remark. “She was trying to get her revenge on John, making him nervous” Slowly she lowered his boxers and out sprung an 8inch cock, It was also the thickest of the group. The 3 girls all sat open mouthed, staring at John and comparing his manhood with Adam and David.

It was them time for Dani to reveal some more. Laura crouched in front of her taking hold of the small black g string and pulling it out of her crack, She then removed the g string revealing a neatly trimmed brown bush. “Sexy” said Adam, while admiring Dani’s body. “Am I the only one that’s totally shaved” asked Sarah sounding amazed.

“It’s time David” someone muttered. David knew what they were referring too and nervously stood. Sarah went out of the room and soon came back with the sterilised anal beads. “This is going to be fun” muttered Laura. “Yea” agreed both Dani and Sarah.

Sarah disappeared out of the room and returned with some lube “What’s that for” asked a shocked David. “It’s (Sliquid), a lube to help, it also helps stops some pain” mentioned Sarah. Sarah then started massaging David arse before slowly touching David’s dick, rubbing it up and down. David was being turned on, which is what Sarah was hoping. She suddenly parted David’s arse and shoved first one bead up, waiting for him to adjust before the second bead disappeared. It wasn’t long before all 8 beads where inside David, who was half panting, half screaming from this weird sensation.

Laura then set the timer before the next round began.

Round 33
This round was won by Laura, David had again lost the round and would have a dare and truth from Laura. Dani was 5th and lost her final chip. Now both John and Dani were naked and chip less, if either player was 5th or 6th they would finish the game in 2nd place and the game would be over.

“Now, what shall your truth be?” teased Laura. “I know” “Has anyone ever given you a blow job, if so who was it?” she said, sounding interested. David blushed before saying “Sorry no, no one’s done that” David’s cock was slowly bouncing and this cause his arse cheeks to clench resulting in a strange sensation in his ass.

“Know your dare is ...” Laura sat thinking. “To let Sarah suck your cock for 2 minutes” “You what...” screamed Sarah. “You heard me” said Laura. Sarah moved over to David crouching down inches away from his 6 and ½ inch dick. Next she stuck out her tongue, licking David’s shaft, it tasted salty. “I said SUCK not lick” Laura shouted. Sarah parted her lips, engulfing David’s weapon to the back of her throat. She moved her mouth backwards and forward allowing his cock to go in and out her mouth. “That feels great” David muttered. “I think I’m gunna cum soon” he continued. Sarah looked afraid at what she had just heard David say. “15 seconds left” said Laura.

“Do you like them beads in your ass, and Sarah’s mouth around your cock David” asked Adam, trying to get his friend to squirt his load.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, stop. The second her sister said stop, Sarah quickly moved away from the cock aware that if it went on for much longer, there would be sticky mess everywhere. David luckily calmed down and managed to hold the sensation inside him.

Round 34
This was the last round. After this there would be a winner but who would it be ........

To be Continued ................

BED HABITS

Old 09-18-2010, 12:57 PM   #24
Rachie

Default Part 22 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all the support - i should get over the sudden shock soon- anyway on for the next part

Part 22 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

The winner of the last round was David; in 5th place was Sarah who subsequently would receive a truth question. The big looser was John, who would be out of the game in second place and would have a dare to do first.

David sat thinking of a truth question for Sarah “ok, did you enjoy the dares / task’s I set for you over this week”. Sarah blushed as she answered “Yes, some of them really turned me on, also to know I had no choice about it was a big turn on, some of the tasks were more thrilling than others”

David looked happily at Sarah, her answer was what he was hoping. “Now what dare for John” David said. “John, I dare you too run around the block, dressed as you are currently” John sighed “You’ll be sorry”

John was a quick runner and the housing block was only relatively small about 15 houses. However the block would probably take about 1 min 30sec to run around and John was looking nervous having never done anything like this before. “Get going John” said Sarah.

John casually went outside cautiously checking if there was anyone around. It was getting quite late and there wasn’t a sound anywhere. He ran out of the garden gate and quickly picked up pace. Just as he got around half way around he suddenly heard a dog bark “Shit” he thought. Running quicker he soon made it around the second half back into the front gate. As quick as lighting he opened the door walking back up to the group, panting as he went.

Approaching the group, he heard them all laughing. “What wrong John, you look shocked”. “Dog” was all the group managed to unscramble. The group continued laughing hysterically. “Did the monster nearly eat you” asked David.

Laura said “That’s bo bo, the Yorkshire terrier, he’s so cute a friendly” “Was you scared John” asked Sarah, trying to comfort John, and make his feel so small at the same time.

Anyway what do we do now that we have a winner. What was the final result asked John.
Everyone has stripped totally and the results were as followed

The overall winner was Dani
2nd John
3rd Adam
= 4th Laura
= 4th Sarah
6th (last) David.

Adam said “Can I see what my mystery dare / forfeit is now”, this question was directed at Sarah who had set Adam a mystery dare earlier in round 20 and had hidden this inside an envelope.

“No, .... Later!” was her sharp reply. “I want to find out what the loser’s major dare will be” she continued seeming happy that she hadn’t lost the game.

“O.k. David, Its time” said John. The group all huddled around David as he slowly opened the envelope pulling out a piece of paper, along with another sealed envelope. Reading the letter he gave a gasp as this is what it read.

TO BE CONTINUED ............................

After the next part the strip poker twists finish- however the story can go on, if people would like to hear more! All comments are appreciated

Thanks from Rachel

BED HABITS

Old 09-19-2010, 12:42 PM   #25
Rachie

Default Part 23 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thanks for all the people that have asked for the story to continue beyond this chapter, hope you like the parts after the poker tournament

Part 23 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

This is what the note said.

Name:  big dare letter.jpg
Views: 5384
Size:  34.6 KB

There was also another sealed envelope, on which was written

Name:  letter envelope.jpg
Views: 5367
Size:  19.2 KB

Laura and Sarah sighed as they realised that they were both the loosing females, not realising before that they were going to get a forfeit/dare as well as David.

“Will everyone please sign this envelope” asked John, handing the envelope around to the group. Once the 6 Poker Members had signed the envelope John put it into his pocket away for safe keeping.

Dani rubbed her hands together, seeming rather happy that she was the winning female and going to be in total charge of David for a full week. John was also excited that he would finally get his own way with Sarah and as an added bonus he would also have Laura as his slave.

Adam was the only one of the group that wouldn’t be a slave or master/mistress. “When you say every order must be followed, what sorts of orders may these be” asked Laura who was seeming nervous. “Anything” replied John “However the tasks will start of easy and possible progress in difficulty as the week progresses” “I also suggest everyone write down 2 limits and these will not be broached, you can also write 2 Dislikes, these will only be partly broached unless you are naughty boys / girls..” “I will give everyone 10 minutes to think of suggestions, remember to think well, it may make a big difference later”

“Do we all have to do that” asked Dani. “Yes everyone will, it will make is easier, as we are all unaware of the 2nd part.”

“You said we all are unaware of the 2nd part does that include you” asked the group, directing their question to John. “Do you know what’s in the envelope” “No I have no idea what is inside the envelope” squeaked John. “I signed up for this website (GetDare) and posted a thread asking people for dares, I then received 6 through the post, I just picked this one at random, the people on the website knew what the original dare was “slave / master or mistress and that I had set a maximum time limit of 2 weeks, this is all that they knew. I thought it would be exciting if neither I nor any of you knew what the second part would be” said John seeming quite happy with how his Strip Poker evening had progressed.

“I have no idea, it totally depends what the kind members of GET DARE have suggested, they may have decided that someone get their revenge, girls dares, males dares, winner gets big bonus, all is a total mystery. I don’t even know which GetDare member’s dare I have chosen”

The group all seemed excited at this little twist in their Strip Poker tournament. “It’s almost time that your fantasy comes true” John then whispered to Sarah referring to what her truth question was earlier in the game.

“So any limit we write down we will not have to do, and any dislike will only be done if we are naughty / disobedient.”

The group was in mixed emotions, some of the group seemed happy / relieve others were nervous, they sat thinking of their dislikes and limits.

TO BE CONTINUED ............

Hope people like this new twist. All comments / feedback are much appreciated, Thank you for everyone that has made this one of the most looked Rated 18 stories on getdare (approx 15,000 viewers in 15 days, 90+ replies, 7 thanks, 5 people rated story 5 stars etc)

More will follow shortly,

Thank you from Rachel

BED HABITS

Old 09-20-2010, 11:41 PM   #26
Rachie

Default Part 24 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 24 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
The group sat thinking of their likes, dislikes & limits. After writing 2 on each list and putting their name at the top they all folded there piece of paper and handed them to John, who said “we will look what is on these after 12 oclock midnight, when the dares begin”

Adam sat wondering what his week would be like, he had neither won or lost, wouldn’t be a slave or master at present, was he lucky or unlucky.

“Can I ask a question” asked Dani, seeming intrigued at having David as her slave for the next week. “O.K” said John. “Can we involve other people in our tasks, or is it just our slave” “Errrm possibly” thought John “If they are happy at this, however you may not force anyone into anything except for your slave. No-one may tell anyone about any of this other than the people in this room. Is that understood” “Yes said the whole room.”

“What happens if we decide not to do as you say John” asked the twins. “Then them 2 videos will get posted on the internet as well as sent to your parents / family and around college” This seemed to shock Sarah who had only hours before realised about the video.

“What about me” said David smugly, thinking that John had nothing to blackmail him with. Sarah quickly took her camera off the side board and took a picture of David naked with what looked like anal beads up his ass. She did all of this so quickly and slyly that David was unaware until it was too late. “Do you want people to see this picture” answered Sarah, seeming quite happy at herself, knowing that David could be blackmailed as well as them self. “No... No... I’ll do whatever Dani asks of me, I Promise” was the muffled reply that came out of David’s gob.

“What time is it?” Asked Adam curious. “Don’t you know where the flaming clock is in your own room” giggled Laura “Its 11.25pm so our slave / mistress/master week begins in 35 minutes”

“When can I find out what’s my dare / forfeit” asked Adam, looking out of the show and fun at the current moment in time. “O.K, you can open it now” said Sarah, handing Adam the envelope with his task/s inside. He quickly opened it, and read it aloud. This is what it said

Your dare Adam is.............

TO BE CONTINUED ..........................................

Thanks for all the support, more will follow shortly, fee free to leave any comments you like on the this story page.

Thanks from Rachel

BED HABITS

Old 09-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #27
Rachie

Default Part 25 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 25 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Your dare Adam is, I want you to wear whatever I tell you for the next 7 days

Sarah chuckled while staring over at Adam.

Adam looked shocked over to his sister. “O.K” he remarked not knowing what else he could say. After all how hard could this really be?

“I’m just off to toilet again” said Sarah, who really did not have a very good bladder. As she was about to leave the bathroom there was again a knock on the door. This time it was John stood there, he barged into the lavatory as Sarah opened the door. “Before we start I want to ask a few questions” he said to Sarah. “Ok, go ahead” answered Sarah. “You said earlier that your fantasy would be, for someone to have total control over you, and be forced to do things you otherwise wouldn’t do. Can I ask does this forfeit fulfil your fantasy?” Sarah stood tingly before saying in a quite voice , “I think so, as long as you start off easily, and be gentle with me”. “I will” said John. “Will you be a good slave and fulfil all duties as long as not on your limits / dislikes list.” He continued. “Yes, as long as you respect those boundaries of me and my sister”

The group soon grouped back together in Adam’s room. “Can we get dressed now” “asked Laura” feeling rather uneasy at being naked in front of her friends. “O.K everyone can do whatever they want / usually do for the next 25 minutes until 12oclock, then the games will begin” remarked John who seemed to be the ring leader of the Strip Poker game.

All of the girls got redressed, Adam, and David just put their underwear back on expecting to have to take it off soon. “Can us girls, just talk in private for a minute” asked Dani.

The 3 girls left the room and went to the twin’s bedroom to talk in private. What shall I make Adam wear, asked Sarah, “he’s got to sleep naked tonight, don’t forget remarked Dani. Sarah suddenly remembered the dare that had been set for Adam earlier in the game.” “I think you should start of easy, and break him in slowly, if you do it correct you could have him wrapped around your little finger for life” said Dani. “Oww... That would be great” continued Sarah.

“What are you going to make your slave David do this week” the twins asked Dani. I have a few idea’s but it depends what he has put on his Dislikes and Limits, we will have to wait and see soon, I’m so excited.

“Do you want to join in, on any of David’s fun” asked Dani. “Oww, yea, as long as we will like it, not against our limits/dislikes and if possible can be told first. I have no problems with that” said Sarah shortly followed by a nod from Laura.

“Will you two do whatever John Demands” asked Dani. “I don’t think any of us will have a choice, we simply can’t afford him to use them pictures / videos. You know how crafty John is”. “You will have to get the upper hand some how, if not he will probably be blackmailing you for the rest of your life.” “I know. I’m so excited and so nervous at what’s going to happen at the same time”

“Shit it’s midnight, we better be getting back” shouted Dani. The three girls returned to the room now fully dressed. “Hope everyone is going to enjoy this week, I know I will” Said John. “Its time to see what everyones dislikes and limits are.”

There was a lot of tension in the room as John digged into his pocket, pulling out the piece of paper he read .......

TO BE CONTINUED .....................

BED HABITS

Old 09-23-2010, 11:44 PM   #28
Rachie

Default Part 26 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST) Everyone's limits

Part 26 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

John pulled out the pieces of paper and read out loud
everyone’s dislikes (Only used as punished / otherwise may only be slightly broached upon if given the decision), Limits (may not be touched at all)

1st place = Dani
Dislikes:
Swingers
Anal

Limits:
Intercourse
Permanent markings

2nd place =John
Dislikes:
Animals
Illegal

Limits:
Major Pain
Family

3rd place = Adam
Dislikes:
Naked outside
Messy

Limits:
Outdoors
Anything inserted in ass

= 4th place Laura
Dislikes:
Outdoors
Poo

Limits:
Pictures/Videos
Animals

= 5th place Sarah
Dislikes:
Illegal
Swingers

Limits:
Poo
Pictures/Videos

6th place David
Dislikes:
Major Pain
Public

Limits:
Permanent
Animals

“Interesting” said John, seeming suppressed at the wide range of limits that the group had mentioned. He particularly looked at Sarah’s and Laura’s as these would be his slaves.

Dani seemed a little disappointed at David’s limits as she had made plans beforehand.

Where are we all going to sleep tonight asked “David” seeming concerned? “You’re sleeping on the floor, by my bed you worthless slave” snapped Dani.

“You two can join David on the floor, but by my bed” said John aiming his remark at the twins. Adam can sleep in Laura’s bed naked, as previously dared in round 9 of the strip poker game. Dani can sleep in Adam’s bed and I’m going to sleep in Sarah’s bed.”

What can we wear, asked David. Only your underwear answered Dani, “Yes that goes for you too” said John, happy that he was finally going to get his own way with Sarah.

Can we go to bed know asked Adam who was feeling quite tired after the evenings events. “OK night night everyone, look forward to tomorrow, I may come and check on you throughout the night” said John.

The group all parted to their rooms John, Adam, Laura and Sarah went back into the girls bedroom while Dani and David remained in Adam’s bedroom.

David stripped to his Grey briefs and settled on the floor. He soon fell fast asleep. Laura stripped to her
navy blue lace thong and matching bra, while Sarah stripped to her black transparent thong, she was unable to put her usual bra on as Adam had kept it, so she decided to wear a pretty baby blue lace bra.

The group all slept well or as well as some of them could sleep, naked or semi naked on the floor. Soon it was morning and time for the first day of MASTER/MISTRESS : SLAVE.

TO BE CONTINUED ......................

BED HABITS

Old 09-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #29
Rachie

Default Part 27 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Part 27 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“What am I going to be wearing today” asked Adam, Sarah. “Anything you like, except you may not wear underwear at all, and I may do random checks, so be warned” Adam got dressed in his tracksuit thinking it should be comfier on his family jewels than in a pair of jeans.

The group soon amalgamated in Adams bedroom. Everyone was fully clothed at present (- Adams underwear). “What will we be doing today John” asked Laura.

“Call me MASTER... ” Snapped John biting Laura’s head off. “If it happens again you will get punished, let this be a lesson to you too Sarah” he bellowed. “Us 3 are going down town later”, continued John. What was he planning wondered Sarah and Laura.

“You must call me mistress” barked Dani to David, now give me your mobile phone, you won’t be needing that any day this week, remarked Dani. David reluctantly handed Dani his mobile phone. You will be by my side all today, and may not do anything unless I tell you, is that understood, “Yes” answered David. “Yes...What” screamed Dani. “Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress!!” “Let that be your final warning” barked Dani. “Were off back to my house!” said Dani, whiling ordering David to get ready.

“Seeing as I won’t be with you today” said Sarah “I want you to take a picture of yourself every hour with your trousers pulled partly down proving you are not wearing any underwear” Save these to the computer for me to check later, providing this is o.k. with my master”. “Yes, said Adam, not really wanting his sister to have pictures of him with no underwear on”

Adam went to get his camera ready to take his first picture. Soon the 5 teenagers were ready to leave the house; walking down the path together they parted company at the road end. Dani and John went to Dani’s house while, John, Sarah and Laura went to catch the bus into town. At the bus stop John said teasingly “This week’s going to be fun!”

The three teenagers got on the bus, “where do we ask to get off, “leave that to me”, said John taking the money off the two girls and ordering them to sit on the back seat. John then told the bus driver the details paid for their 3 tickets and rejoined the twins.

Now then – I have a few questions for you two “Have you ever kissed each other” asked John. “Yes several times” Sarah replied. “What else have you done together” John continued. “Nothing much, other than kissing” was their reply “Do you want to / would you try anything with each other” asked John curious. The two twins looked at each other before saying ....................

TO BE CONTINUED.................

Ps: - the following chapters will be all about John – Laura and Sarah. The story will later revert back to what happened between Dani and David, also about Adam. Hope everyone feels this will be o.k. as will possibly be the easiest way to write chapters.

Thanks for understanding.

BED HABITS

Old 09-27-2010, 11:44 PM   #30
Rachie

Default Part 28 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

Thank you for al of your comments, feel free to leave more they are much appreciated.

Part 28 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)

“Do you want to / would you try anything with each other” asked John curious. The two twins looked at each other before Laura said “it would depend, if we both agreed to everything, I don’t really know how far I would be prepared to go, it would probably depend on the circumstances”

John filled a lot of thoughts in his mind, as well as typing on his phone reminders of what his slaves had just told him.

“Right”, said John looking at Sarah and Laura and what they were wearing, both Sarah and Laura were dressed in skirts. Sarah’s was marginally shorter than Laura’s. John bent down slowly and looked up Sarah’s skirt. She was wearing a black silk thong. “Umm” sexy John thought glimpsing at her underwear, he know new that she was totally shaved behind that small piece of material.

Next John glanced to his left and up Laura’s skirt. He was unfortunately unable to see much because off
Laura’s slightly longer skirt and she was sitting with crossed her legs. Laura seemed to be in a total day dream, and unaware that John was observing her. John slowly sat back looking into his slaves eyes. Sarah just stared at him knowing that he had seen her sexy black silk thong.

Laura then looked up at John and Sarah and came out of her day dream, Sarah just spread her legs wide open and Laura instantly knew that she must do the same. John was sat in the middle of the two teenage twins and slowly parted their legs further and further. He then bent down over Laura and pulled up her skirt revealing another sexy thong this time it was bright pink and lace. John hardly knew which thong he liked the best, Sarah’s black silk one or Laura’s bright pink lace one.

Next john put 1 hand up Laura’s skirt and the other up Sarah’s, he slowly parted the thongs to the side, he could feel the bush on Laura and sharp small prickles on Sarah. He shoved first 1 then 2 fingers into their juicy holes. Slowly going in and out of there juicy cunts. “That feels so good” said Sarah who had only ever had her own fingers or sex toy inside her. John suddenly slowed his pace and went deeper as he sensed the two girls where nearing orgasm. After going at a steady pass for a few minutes, John stopped totally and demanded the two girls take off the underwear, allowing him easier access to their juice boxes. He put the two thongs into his pockets.

Shortly after he resumed his mission between the two girls legs. This time he was hoping for them to orgasm. They felt so wet and were panting galore.

“That feels grrreeeaaat” muttered Sarah as she was about to orgasm. John was hoping that the two twin sisters would squirt there cream at the same time.

He luckily succeeded and both Sarah and Laura started screaming – luckily the bus was nearly empty and the only people nearby were listening to music on iPods etc.

“How is that” asked John “FUCKING GREAT” screamed Sarah while Laura was panting and trying to catch her breath. Suddenly the bus stopped with a quick jerk and ................

TO BE CONTINUED.................

I wonder why the bus stopped with a jerk? Had someone seen something?
Keep reading to find out in the next exciting part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST.

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk