Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 03-22-2011, 09:34 AM   #31
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

I didn't proof read this so I apologise if it's complete nonsense. I'm just happy to have finished.

Chapter 31

The other kids in the camp started to wake as we walked back to our cabin. We heard muffled laughter and excited chatter from behind walls and around the campsite. The sun was up and there were no clouds in the sky, the brightness was a shock for my eyes and I had to squint as I looked up at Lucas. He smiled down at me and took my hand.
As we walked we talked about nonsense and laughed, it wasn’t until other people began emerging from the cabins that I felt suddenly very self conscious about my current state of undress. I gripped my towel a little firmer and Lucas sped up sensing I was uncomfortable.
We reached my cabin steps and he kissed my hand, he turned and walked around my cabin toward his. I watched him leave and he shouted back
“I’ll be back soon. Have you packed?”
I hardly paid attention to his words as he stumbled and had to grab onto his towel to save his dignity.
I giggled and hopped up the steps toward my room.
My room was chilly so I hurried to make sure all the windows and the patio door were closed. It was colder in here than outside, the shining sun never made it in leaving just the breeze that snuck in and tickled my wet skin.
I looked through my clothes unfolding things and throwing them to the side and soon had on a pair of red knickers and light blue torn skinny jeans. Probably not the best choice of jeans depending on what activity we were doing today but I liked them. As I dressed I heard my phone beep, throwing my towel over my shoulder I walked to my bedside table to check it.
“Battery Low”.
My phone annoyed me when it did this, wasting energy and battery power to tell me my battery was low. I pulled the charger out of the draw and had it plugged in and charging within seconds. Before I put it back in its place the date on the screen caught my eye, I paused and tried to calculate the days I’d been here, remembering each one and counting them. I was surprised to realise that today was Saturday, the Saturday that we returned home, back to normality.
Though I doubt my “normality” would ever be the same after this.
New friends, a new boyfriend and a new me.
I put my phone down, ran my towel through my hair a few times and continued to dress myself.
Once I had my bra, a plain tee and a zip up hooded jacket on I opened the windows again, as cold as I was before I’d quickly heated up.
My mind went back to Lucas and his comment about packing.
“Shit”.
I dragged my suitcase out from under my bed and began roughly folding and shoving my clothes back into it.
After bouncing up and down on it a few times after all of my things had been painfully shoved inside I finally managed to get it closed. I dragged it up once I was standing and wheeled it over to the left side of my bed away to prevent me falling over it which was inevitable. Looking at my suitcase propped up against the wall the colour pink caught my eye. I scurried over my bed to investigate, kneeling by my suitcase I spun it around to be faced with a pink heart shaped note stuck to the back.
I caught myself smiling as I picked the note off and unfolded it.

“I hope you enjoyed your time here camper, and all of your new experiences.
I sure enjoyed watching them.
I’ll see you on the coach.

x”

A bunch of names ran through my mind but a part of me, the dominating part, didn’t want to know who my mysterious note leaver was.
I slipped it into my pocket and fell back onto my bed, waiting for the bell to ring for breakfast.
I really hoped I could come back next year.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

Advertisements
Kink Talk