Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 03-31-2010, 01:03 PM   #46
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Second Interlude

My wonderful, dear Danielle,
My "sweets",

How I long for your kisses... how I long to feel your breath against my neck... your lips against my shoulder... your hand against my breast... your other hand against my... Jacques says "Hi" too.

It is true that I have missed you, and it's been too long since we had a chance to spend some time together. Lately, I've been thinking about a lot of things, things I did, some I'm not so proud of, others I'm okay with, and quite a few I'd do again and again. You are among those things I like of my past, and I want to keep you in my present, and my future. We've shared so much - and I don't just mean that one time, which we rarely talk about, just because we don't want it to become awkward. I mean everywhere: you were there when I first lost my virginity, or at my first break-up; when I got expelled from school you helped me keep pace; you defended me in the hallways and everywhere, and every time I needed a place to crash, while I was having problems with my dad, you were there. You're my soulmate, Danielle, and I love you. Just because I've chosen to live my life with Jacques doesn't change that fact, and if I could have you both in my life at the same time, well, I would.

But I know you as well. I know your heart. And I know you're tough, and strong, and full of willpower and determination. And I know how you've longed for that special someone. Well, stop looking: he's there, if you have the guts to take him on. Beat him down and show him who's boss!

Anyway, I'm just glad you're able to talk to me about these things, and that I'm able to talk to you. I'm there for you, day and night, for anything.

And if all goes according to plan, I'll also be there physically very soon. I've spoken to Jacques and we agreed that we should spend some of the holidays with you - in Sherbrooke. He's eager to see you again - and I bet you're eager to see my belly. And touch it. And feel the baby kick. It's a girl by the way. I just know. Jacques thinks it's a boy but he's wrong - again.

So? What do you think? Do you want us to get together during the holidays and have some fun, like we used to?

Eager to hear from you.

With much love (and hopefully some sex),
Rita

=================================

To: [email protected]

Ah Rita! You've got me warm in all the secret spots...

I decided to answer by e-mail, since we're trying to coordinate something. I would love to see you and get together. My bed is big enough for the three of us (four with the baby) and I can't wait to hold you tight. With Stan gone, sometimes, my bed is so large and empty...

I know what you mean about Frank, but what can I do? I mean, I set him up with another girl. How dumb was that, first of all, but how can I talk to him about us again? Seriously... it's too much for me to think about. And I'm not really sure I still love him. I mean, I like him, sure. I'm just not sure. I mean, if he was willing to sleep with her, but he did do it because I asked. Why did I put myself in such a predicament?

Anyway, I can't wait to see you. What dates will you be coming in? Let me know so we can plan the whole thing.

Your 'Sweets',
Danielle

======================================

Danielle,

Again, with the beating yourself down. Stop living in the past. Just call him, send him an e-mail or talk to him. Simple as that.

I'm chatting with him through the e-mail myself. I figured I'd give you a booster.

We'll be in the Sherbrooke area around the 27 and 28 of December, so if you want to plan something.

And invite him over - or I will. I'm serious. If only to get him out of your system and move on. But do it, please, for me?

Incidentally, he asked me to tell him about our 'intimate' encounter? Can I?

Can't wait to see you. Please get in touch with him.

Rita

================================

For you, honey, anything. But at a price.

I'll contact him, if you send me a picture of yourself - with your naked belly showing! I WANT TO SEE IT! Please?

I'm sorry for dragging you into this. You're right. I need to be mature and adult about this. If he wants to be with her, that's fine. But I do need to settle things. But since you want to meet him, I don't want to rush into it... so maybe just a quick approach, telling him you'll be in town. Or you can tell him yourself, and say it was okay he could come over. Or I'll send it. Or better yet, both of us.

I love you. Thanks for the pep talk.

Love,
Danielle

P.S. As for the story he wants, I don't mind... but don't give him too graphic details. I know how you can be.

=================================

Hi Frank,

It's been a while since I sent you an e-mail. I've just been busy. Anyway, Rita contacted me and said she'd been in touch with you, which is awesome. She'll be in town on the 27th and the 28th, and she'd really like to see you, and I'd like to see you too. Exams will be over.

So, how are things? I hope you're doing well. I really miss our chats - maybe we could start over?

Give me some news.

Danielle

============================================

Hello luvs,

Did my lovely Danielle tell you yet? I'm coming to Sherbrooke and I want to party with you and her! Remind myself of old times. Plus, my boyfriend is coming along, which is awesome!

So you better be there, otherwise I'll have to raid your apartment!

My boyfriend says I'm a liar too, that I exaggerate in the stories I wrote you. Perhaps I did, a little. But it's all sort of true - I just mixed up the truth a little with the events and all. I guess I just wanted you to feel interested. I'm sorry. But as I said, all the events are true - just the circumstances are not necessarily exactly as I mentioned them. So... sorry. Jacques said I needed to be honest with you, so I am.

So, do you have a girlfriend yet?

Jacques would say I'm either too direct or too evasive, but I am what I am.

Best, and hope to hear from you soon.

With love,
Rita
Old 04-01-2010, 08:18 AM   #47
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Here happening...

The game had been good and all players were exhausted. It was time to hit the showers. They each returned to their locker rooms after congratulating each other. At this time of the day, there was no one else taking advantage of the facilities, so the four of them were quite alone in this area of the building.

Inside the boys' locker room, Frank and Jacob were now sitting on the bench. Jacob was particularly silent at the moment, so Frank decided to start up a conversation.

"That's a mean backside Laurie has!"
"What?"
"I said, Laurie's got a mean backside."
"Backswing."
"Whatever... are you okay Jacob?"
"Oh! yeah! Fine. That was a good game. Haven't sweated this much in a long time."

Jacob started slowly undressing, removing his t-shirt, his shoes and socks, but his hands remained on his hips.

"Frank, I gotta ask."
"Ask what?"
"About you and Sandra...?"
"Oh! You want to know if...? Why, you interested?"
"Just answer the damn question."
"Well, sort of. I mean, you're the second person to ask me that in two days."
"Really? Who else? Laurie?"
"Nope. An old relation... not important."
"So, are you and Sandra an item?"
"Not officially."
"But you are... doing her, right?"

Frank had pulled off his own t-shirt. He stared at Jacob.

"Yes, yes I am."
"So how is she?"
"It's very good..."

Jacob seemed lost in thought.

"It's funny, Frank. I'm now into my open relationship with Laurie... and so far I'm having less sex than I had when we were together."
"Maybe you're just not trying hard enough."
"Maybe..."

Jacob finished pulling his clothes off. Frank could not help but notice how hard Jacob was. He didn't mind looking anymore: not after his experiences over the last few weeks. As Frank got undressed too, Jacob headed for the showers themselves. Frank's mind was playing tricks with him: for the moment, he ignored what he was thinking. He joined Jacob in the showers.
The water was great.

Jacob spoke again:

"You know what would be great right now?"
"No. Tell me."
"If our girls came in, all naked and wet from their showers..."
"...and they knelt in front of us..."
"...and gave us blowjobs. Man, that would be sweet."

Jacob was gently stroking himself as he spoke.

"You know, she teases you with her tongue first, then wolfs it down, bobbing up and down, her lips wrapped around it as she's sucking and kissing it. And you put your hand on her head, to hold it there, and swing back and forth until you shoot your load into her mouth..."

Jacob seemed so turned on. He was stroking a bit harder, actually masturbating now. Frank did not know how to feel about that.

"How long has it been?"
"About two weeks... You?"
"Three nights ago..."

Perhaps it was the games they had played and the general intimacy they had shared, but Jacob was really at ease with Frank's presence.

"Lucky guy..."
"Don't mind me then. Just do what you want."

Frank could scarcely admit it, but he want to join Jacob and emulate what he was doing; he was still a bit too shy to act on it.

In the girls' locker room, Sandra and Laurie were already in the showers. As opposed to the boys, who had put a complete stall between them, the girls had chosen adjacent stalls. Laurie exposed her backside to Sandra.

"Wash my back."
"Sure. You do mine after."

Sandra picked up the soap and started caressing Laurie's back. Sandra still felt funny around Laurie. She had felt like that this since that night, some weeks ago, when they had experienced something together. What that something was still eluded Sandra, but to touch Laurie's skin like that was bringing back all sorts of pleasant memories. Laurie's voice brought Sandra out of her reverie.

"So, you and Frank, is it serious?"
"Serious? I don't know. Fun. Definetely."
"So you're not together, then."
"Only when we're together. I'll be honest, it's been so long since I've had a boyfriend, I'm just starting to get a grip on this, so I'm taking my time."

What Sandra did not want to tell Laurie was the dreams she had been having; dreams involving her specifically.

"You done?"

Sandra had lapsed into her reverie again: her hands had stopped rubbing Laurie's back and were now resting against her hip bones. Sandra pulled her hands away fast.

"Yeah..."
"Want me to do you?"
"Oh yes!"

There was a bit too much emotion in those words, but Laurie did not seem to notice. Sandra turned her back to Laurie, and allowed her to soap and massage her back.

"Wow! You're so tense Sandra."

Sandra closed her eyes, allowing the sensation of Laurie's hands against her back to complement her fantasies. She knew what part of the problem was: their intercourse had been rudely interrupted by Frank's reaction. She had not gotten satisfaction. Yet, how could she ask?

"Oh! your hands Laurie... hmmm..."
"Really? That much?"
"Yeah. Sorry."

Sandra's mind was racing: oh! kiss me! touch me! slide your tongue and fingers into me! oh God! Laurie! I want you! Fuck me! But no words came out. Sandra was unable to mouth them. When Laurie's hands left Sandra's back, Sandra breathed a sigh of disappointment - this time, Laurie noticed.

"What's wrong?"
"It was... oh... I just..."
"Sandra, what's happening?"
"I'm just..."

Laurie turned Sandra around and looked at her.

"Your nipples are rock hard."
"uh..."
"God! Sandra, are you turned on?"

Sandra could not answer. The water was not that cold. Laurie flicked one of Sandra's nipples and Sandra just moaned. Laurie could not believe it.

"Don't do that..."
"I'm sorry."

Laurie pulled away, a smile on her face.

"I didn't mean to trouble you..."
"Look... just... don't start something you can't finish. Okay?"
"Okay. I'll keep that in mind."

Sandra could not believe she had just said that. But the words had been spoken. And the implications were, to say the least, stimulating.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:24 AM   #48
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Third Interlude

To : [email protected], [email protected]

Hello to you both,

I figured I'd take the time to answer you both at the same time, since you're obviously ganging up on me.

Let me start by saying that I would love to see you both together in the holidays. The dates seem good for me. It's hard to believe it's in a little less than two weeks. Where does the time go? Do you have anything special planned?

As for Rita's question (she asked if I have a girlfriend), I have to say no. I have been hanging out with Sandra, but she's definitely not my girlfriend in any old-fashioned sense of the word. I play a lot of badminton with her and my other friends, Jacob and Laurie. I'd love for you both to meet them.

I would definitely enjoy getting back to some games with you Danielle, and Rita, you'd be more than welcome to join us.

Anyway, keep me updated

Frank

=====================================

To : [email protected]

Hello dear, it's Rita,

I'm sending this to you only, and I'm going to trust on your confidence for this one.

I was talking to Jacques about my poor little Danielle, all alone now that her Stan has flown the coop (or will in the next few days). Danielle is way too social to remain alone in her apartment, so we decided to come in early, on December 26th, and kidnap her for the evening. And I was thinking you could join us - if you're available, of course.

I already know Danielle will be with her family up in Quebec from the 23rd to the 25th, and then she'll be back home, all lonesome. SO the 26th seems like the perfect day for us. But we need to make sure she's home, so I was wondering if you could find some way to hang out with her, or at the very least make sure she's in the city.

You probably don't need me to say this, but Danielle really likes you, you know, and I don't know how serious it is between you and this Sandra girl, but remember something: before Danielle put her into your life, Danielle was there too. I know I'm meddling - but I care too much about my Danielle not to interfere, so sorry if I bother or upset you.

Anyway, that's it. Let me know if you can help.

Rita

====================================

Hi Rita,

Oh My God! You wouldn't believe what just happened! I just got off the phone with Frank! He called me, and he said that he was thinking of me, and he wanted to spend some time over Christmas with me - and me alone. Wow! I mean, I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but still.

So when I get back from my parents' place, he said we could meet up, go somewhere for a fancy Christmas dinner - his treat - and we could hang out and have some fun.

I asked him about Sandra. He said he had been seeing her, but he didn't really think they would be together for long. He was honest when he said they had slept together - more than once. But I guess I had it coming. And he said she had been really good on his ego, and he was sorry he had cut me off for a time, because he felt guilty himself. And I told him I was sorry too for pushing him away like that. It's silly, isn't it?

He also asked if it was okay if he invited his friends over on the 27th? And he wondered if we couldn't get some sort of ToD game going. I told him I thought it was a good idea, but I needed to run it by you.

You are so right, Rita! I just needed to talk to him. I really have to find a proper way to thank you. I'm sure I will.

Thanks a million, I love you!
Danielle

===================================

I asked her and she said yes. We'll be spending the 26th together. I'll give you my cellphone number - you can call in when you get into town, and we'll meet up somewhere.

I do want to thank you for getting involved though. We'll have a chance to talk it over a bit more when we meet. I can't wait to see you. Take care.

Frank

See, I told you!

Listen, my sweet Danielle, I'm only going to say this one more time. Stop holding back. I know you're scared, I know Stan really hurt you, and I know you're afraid to trust again. I know you wanted to keep Frank close yet still at arm's length, but it doesn't work that way. If you like a guy, you bring him close to you - you press him against your heart and choke him there until he's blue in the face! Kidding! But you know what I mean!

You've got to find ways to keep your guy interested in you at all times. I have my ways with Jacques. You need to find yours with Frank. But I do know one way to do it. Why don't YOU write him about our encounter together - the one he's been dying to know about? You know how guys are: they can't get enough of two girls together, no matter how trivial or intense it can be.

So you write your own version, I'll hand in mine, and he'll have two versions of the same story. What do you think? Do you have time to do it? Think about it, anyway. And if you send him a copy, send one my way - I'm in need of some good written erotic stuff.

Take care, sweets,
I love you more
Rita

P.S. I would ADORE doing some ToD during my visit! Tell Frank he can invite over as many friends as he wants! Heck! Tell him to bring that Sandra over too: we can gang up on her if need be! Kidding!

To: [email protected], [email protected]

Hello you two,

This might seem a bit formal, given the amount of time we spend together and chat, but I wanted to invite you over to a party over the Christmas holiday, on the 27th.

An old friend of Danielle is coming over from Montreal with her boyfriend. I've been invited, of course, but the invitation has been extended, and I immediately thought of you two. You see, we're throwing a Truth-or-Dare party, and it wouldn't be complete without the two of you, to be honest. I've had such a special time - and I'll try to keep my head screwed on more securely next time. My time with Sandra has really helped me get a bearing on my situation.

So how about it? Interested? Let me know.

Frank

====================================

Are you kidding? We'd love to be there! This is, Laurie, by the way, answering for both Jacob and myself. We wouldn't miss it for the world: finally, a chance to meet this Danielle in person? I do have one question, though: will Sandra be there? I know you think you two have just been, well, to put it bluntly, screwing around, but you might want to check things with her personally, just to be safe.

So it will be you, Danielle, her friend and the boyfriend, Jacob and myself? Just wanting to know because I'll cook something up for us.

Let me know.

Best,
Laurie
Old 04-13-2010, 05:29 AM   #49
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Near happening...

Sandra was out of breath. It had been a long time since she had been this tired. Her partner certainly had pushed her to the edge many times, and her fatigue was showing.

"I didn't know you had it in you!"
"Neither did I," Frank said.

They stared at each other for a long while. Finally, Sandra stepped off the DDR pad. Frank gave her the remote. She asked if he wanted to play again, but he said no, so she just sat back down on the couch, across him.

Sandra and Frank had now been seing each other for a few weeks. It was nothing extremely serious. They met twice a week, at regular intervals, to hang out at his place. Sometimes, they just played. More often than not, it ended with sex. Today was different in mood, though. Sandra could tell that Frank was not really in the mood for sex. Today, she did not mind. If she truly wanted it, he would give in, she was sure.

"You seem preoccupied..."
"I am, but... it's not important."
"Okay."

She got up and walked to the fridge, to refill her glass of water. She felt the tension in the air; she had felt it since she had come in. Perhaps some relaxation was in order after all. She walked back to the living room and knelt in front of Frank, sliding her hand across his thigh. Gently, she caressed his leg, her hand slowly moving upwards until it neared his crotch.

"What are you doing?"
"What does it look like, silly?"

She unbuckled his pants, then unzipped them. Her hand gently caressed the exposed portion of underwear. He seemed to hesitate before allowing her to lower his pants, even though he helped himself. He was limp in his underwear, but she would remedy that in a heartbeat. She stroked gently across the fabric, and it came to attention.

"You look like you need to relax... so let me start on you."

She exposed him fully, gently stroking him to make him harder. She planted a kiss on the tip; he shivered. He never shivered. While still stroking him lightly, she looked up.

"What's the matter?"
"I don't know."
"You look... you feel different. What's wrong?"

Truth be told, things were not very clear in Frank's head. He was distracted by Sandra's teasing, and desire was boiling up in him. But something was happening in his mind: something that had not happened in a few weeks. In his mind, the hand that was stroking him was Danielle's. He had just recently corresponded with her, and the notion of seeing her again, alongside Rita, was very invasive. But how to tell Sandra?

Since Frank did not answer, Sandra changed tactics. She wrapped her lips around him; it always seemed to please him. He moaned lightly, and she knew he was still enjoying this. She pulled away a moment, to ask a question.

"Where do you want to come?"

The question was not as out there as it seemed; the truth was that, in their sexual encounters, Sandra often asked it. And so far, Frank had come into her, on her chest, on her stomach, on her backside, on her face and in her mouth. She preferred if he came inside her, but that one time on her face had certainly been something unique. It took Frank a long time to answer, and his words shocked Sandra.

"I... we need to talk."

She paused all that she was doing and just stared at him, somewhat bewildered.

"About what?"
"About us... and... stuff."
"Okay?... talk. I'm listening."
"It's about Laurie."

The mere mention of Laurie's name was sufficient to stimulate Sandra's imagination. Since their erotic play several weeks before, Sandra could not get thoughts of Laurie's lips, tongue and fingers against her pussy out of her mind. But she knew Frank wasn't bringing this up for that reason, especially since she had not really told anyone how infatuated she was.

"What about her?"
"She's concerned... about us."
"Concerned how?"
"She said... you might like me more than just... you know... what we are."
"And that bothers you?"
"She brought it up, so..."
"...so you think she might be right."

How could Sandra really explain to Frank how she felt about him without really hurting him? True, he was a good friend and a decent lover, but he was still inexperienced in many things. She liked him, enough to sleep with him, but she wasn't looking to get tied down. In fact, she remembered vividly thinking, at first, that hanging around with him would be a great way to get back in bed with Laurie.

"How do YOU feel about me, Frank?"
"Well, I like you a lot..."
"...but you're not looking to commit. That's ok. Me neither."
"It's just that I recently got some news from Danielle..."
"Oh! I remember her. She's still around, then."
"She is. Well, she always was but, I sort of abandoned her while I spent time with you."
"And now you're thinking of her again."
"I am."

Sandra smiled. Funny how they both could be with each other while thinking of other people. She started teasing him again.

"Tell you what, Frank...for now, you can call me Danielle."
"But... are you sure?"
"Oh yeah! And Danielle's gonna find ways to please you."

She swallowed him again.

"Oh! God Danielle!"

He truly was infatuated with this other girl. She would have minded, but she was also infatuated with another girl, so she could hardly blame him.

"Where do you want to come, Frank?"
"Oh! Inside you..."
"All right... but I'm not really wet... could you eat me out first?"

She stepped away, removing her pants and panties in one movement, then exposing her pussy to him. She sat down on the couch as Frank went down on her. He wasn't the best lover by far, but he was tender and caring, and she enjoyed the fact that he was willing to try. She closed her eyes and imagined things in her mind, as he licked her repeatedly, not thinking to vary pace and technique. After a few moments, she decided to push him away. He was left standing up, and she knelt in front of him, swallowing him again. He was hard as rock. It was time. She got down on all fours, and he mounted her from behind. She screamed in pleasure as he penetrated her, calling out Danielle's name as he did.

Sandra kept her other screams inside; she was ready to burst already. In her mind, one word kept creeping to the surface, and as she climaxed, she blurted it out.

"Oh! Laurie!"

And that was a word she could not take back.
Old 04-16-2010, 12:39 PM   #50
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Fourth Interlude

To: [Danielle] [email protected], [Rita] [email protected], [Laurie] [email protected], [Jacob] [email protected], [Sandra] [email protected]
CC: [Frank] [email protected]

Greetings all,

I decided that it was best if I sent one e-mail to everyone, instead of copy-pasting everything into several different e-mails. I hope you don't mind. Since we'll all be meeting up in less than two weeks, I thought it appropriate; I even sent a copy to myself.

Anyhow, it seems like we have a party upcoming. I know I'm looking forward to it, and I imagine you all are. For the record, here's the party roster:

Danielle
Rita
Jacques
Sandra
Laurie
Jacob
Frank (myself)

Now, Laurie already said she wanted to cook something up for us, so I leave it in her hands. But I was thinking we could set up a schedule for December 27th, just so everyone is available. I already spoke to most of you, so this is more confirmation than anything, but I was thinking we could meet for lunch (maybe go to a restaurant together?). We also need to decide where the activity is going to take place in the afternoon; so far it's been suggested it be held at Danielle's place, but is that okay with everyone?

We could spend the afternoon, and then for lunch, maybe Laurie could provide, or we could each bring something or cook something up, and keep going in the evening.

I was also thinking that, since there's a few hours to fill during the day, each one of us could come up with an activity for the day. We already decided it would be a Truth-or-Dare type activity, but maybe we can improvise some special rules, or some new type of game that we can play. I'm open to any and all suggestions. Bear in mind that if a game requires some preparation to set up, you'll be in charge of bringing whatever materials are required, or asking them from someone. I propose myself to coordinate the entire event, so if you want to keep your activity a surprise, just contact me to say what you need (if anything), or just to tell me that you've got something planned, and if it's best to do it in the beginning or towards the end of the day.

I think that covers everything. I can't wait to hear from you all. This is going to be fun!

Your friend,
Frank

=======================================

To: [Frank] [email protected]

Hello lover,

My, you're really taking charge of the whole thing. Everything's perfect for me, and I'll definitely come up with a game for the lot of us.

Listen, we've always been honest with each other from the start; I mean, we both know our fling is just that: a fling. We had a lot of fun together, and it doesn't mean that we can't still have some, provided that we be honest about it. The point I'm trying to make is... last time we had sex, well, you were thinking of Danielle, and I was obviously thinking of someone else as well. Now, I know I told you I didn't want to talk about it, but I guess my reason for going there is selfish. I hope you don't hate me for it.

Anyway, I needed to say that: don't know why but I did. Maybe it's better if we don't see each other before the activity; it was a bit awkward last time. I don't mean to upset you and if I do, I'm sorry.

Sandra.

P.S. I know this sounds cliché but we can still be friends.

========================================

To: [Sandra] [email protected]

I completely understand, and don't worry. I'm mature enough to know what we have is a fling, one that I enjoyed thoroughly. I love the way you were able to handle me, if you pardon the expression, and make me experience love-making, well sex really, without all the emotional attachment. That is not to say I do not love you: on the contrary, you'll have a special place in my heart, and in my bed as well. But the truth is, and you are right, you were taking someone else's place, someone if I was afraid of committing to (and vice versa). I'm hoping this party will rekindle the flame between Danielle and me. In a way, I'm glad we had our fun: I was not that experienced with sex, and I know you could tell. I wasn't a virgin, but it had been years since I'd done it, and that hadn't been very long for a relationship.

I feel my time with you has really opened me up, and for that, I cannot thank you enough.

And believe me, selfishness is also part of the reason why I'm going there too, and why I hung out and slept with you. I wanted sex, and the girl I wanted to do it with wasn't ready - so I went with you instead, because you wanted it too. But my new found confidence in me, in my sexual maturity I would say, makes me think I can now handle things better.

Anyway, I don't know if that made sense, but it felt good to write. See you soon.

Frank

===========================================

Man! Have I got an idea for us! It's going to be off the hook!

Laurie says hi, and she says she's looking forward to it as well.

I was thinking of something more sexual - hopefully, we can get everyone to participate. I don't know about this Rita and her boyfriend, and it's fine if not everyone pitches in, but anyway, I have this idea. I'll keep it in my back pocket, but it's definitely something that is best done when everybody's already up and ready, if you see what I mean.

Anywho, Laurie says she'll be baking a large sheperd's pie for the seven of us, so I thought I'd handle the dessert. Seeing as I want to keep everyone in the 'mood', why not some pie?

Anyway, that's our contribution. And Laurie says she's got a game planned as well, something funny, so I'll let her fill you in on it if she wants to.

Ciao
JJ

To: [Jacob] [email protected]

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for the info. I'll put it in with the other activities. This is gonna be awesome.

Pie is good I'd say lemon or sugar. Personal taste.

See you there.

Frank

Hi dear,

I spoke to Jacques and he said he'd come up with something a bit tamer at the onset to get us in the mood for some more intense fun later on. I'll take care of that, don't you worry your pretty little head of yours.

Is everyone aware I'm pregnant? It's starting to show now, I'm at about five months, so if anyone is turned off, it would be better if they were aware. Otherwise, it's fine for me.

I'm really looking forward to it, and so is Jacques. We decided that, for the event at least, we'd return to our roots and just let things happen. So as far as we are concerned, anything goes.

I'll be sending you another e-mail, maybe tomorrow or the day after, for that story I owe you. Thanks for your patience.

Love,
Rita

To: [Rita] [email protected]

Good. I'm penning Jacques down for an early activity, and if I understood correctly, you have plans for much later. How intense? Never mind - I'll trust you.

You know, I feel the electricity in the air. Everyone seems so eager for the activity: I just hope it lives up to expectations.

Eagerly awaiting your next e-mail.

Frank

Hiya,

I've been looking forward to seeing you, though I must admit I am a bit anxious. I really think I screwed up things between us and I want to apologize again. I'm just so insecure right now, with Stan leaving - he's officially out of the apartment now, and it feels so empty. I don't like sleeping alone, and I would invite you over... There I go, being awkward again. But I do mean it.

I'm glad we'll be spending the twenty-sixth together. Before the party, I mean. I really want to see you beforehand, before the others get here and get some things off my chest.

I promised Rita I would write a version of our encounter - the one you're eager to read. I'll be sending it to both of you. She told me she'd be sending you a version as well, so you can compare notes. I'll get to that in a few days.

As for the party, I wanted to do something in terms of getting everyone totally naked; so it's definitely for after supper, when everyone is already at ease with everyone else. Do you realize we haven't been naked together since... six years ago? Wow! I still remember when you stared at me, standing in the water. God! I was horny that day... We should have had sex. I'm sorry for being so blunt. It was better that we didn't, but still, we should have given in. I don't know why we didn't.

Anyway, that's how I feel right now. I can't wait to see you.

I love you, Frank. See you soon.

Danielle

To: [Danielle] [email protected]

I love you too, Danielle.

In a way, I feel exactly like you do. I'm glad we didn't have sex; I'm sure we would have been caught. But everything we did, or didn't do, set us on the path we're at today.

As for the twenty-sixth, we should meet around noon and have lunch somewhere. Maybe at the Carrefour? Anywhere you want really. Let me know.

I can't wait to see you either. But we'll have to. Anyway, you'll be with your family for a few days. Say 'hi' to your brother for me if you can.

Take care, and be well.

Frank

P.S. Hugs and kisses galore!
Old 04-22-2010, 12:36 PM   #51
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Pending happening...

Laurie hung up the phone, a perplexed look on her face. It took a moment for Jacob to look away from his game and inquire as to the identity of the caller.

"Who was it?"

When she did not answer immediately, Jacob hit pause and turned to her.

"Laurie?"
"Uh? Oh, it was Sandra."
"Oh. What did she want?"
"Nothing much. She was calling to say she won't be there tomorrow for badminton."
"We might as well cancel, then, if we're only three."
"We could find a third player, though."
"Maybe."

Jacob went back to his game as Laurie resumed reading her book, but her mind was elsewhere. She got up from the couch and headed into her bedroom. She went to her secret box, the one where she stashed all her naughty paraphernalia and her lingerie. She pulled it onto the bed, sat beside it, and started going through her equipment. She did not have the most elaborate collection but she was proud of the few items she had managed to buy for herself - or that her boyfriends had bought for her.

She took out the first dildo she had ever received: it was metallic green, vibrating, a simple model. She had enjoyed its caress for a full year before her boyfriend at the time had taken her to buy a second one.

Jacob was standing in the door.

"Ah! the secret stash!"

Laurie turned her head to Jacob.

"Is it Sandra's call that's got you thinking naughty things?"
"Yes."

Her candor was surprising, despite the fact they had been together for some time now.

"What did she say?"
"She said... she was really looking forward to the party. She said... well, it's not the words. It's the way she said it..."
"You enjoyed it, last time?"
"Well I did. It's always nice to... I like it. Anyway... I was thinking how much more we could end up doing."
"And you went to your naughty place..."

Laurie looked back at the toy in her hand.

"Do you like watching me do it?"
"What?"
"You know... sometimes, I just lay on the bed, against the wall... I take out one of my toys and play with myself... do you like watching me?"
"You know I do."
"What about last time?"
"What last time?"
"Did you enjoy watching me eat Sandra out?"
"Of course, yeah!"
"What about Frank?"
"What about him?"
"When he took me from behind... when he came into me... did you enjoy that?"
"What's this about?"
"Did you enjoy it?"
"Well, yeah..."
"Less than the rest?"
"Maybe a little..."
"Did you get jealous?"

Jacob took a step back.

"Laurie, what's up?"
"Answer me, please. Be honest."
"I guess... maybe a little, yeah. Afterwards, I sort of... wanted you to myself. But I was okay with it too, if that's what you're asking..."
"That's not what I'm asking."
"I don't follow, then."

Laurie was trying to put words to ideas that had been bubbling inside her mind since that day, some weeks ago.

"We agreed we'd be open, right?"
"About our relationship?"
"Yes. About seeing other people, potentially anyway."
"Yeah."
"That we'd remain friends... fuck if we wanted."
"Please get to a point."
"My point is: we haven't really been looking have we?"
"No. But is that bad?"

Laurie stared at the ceiling.

"Do you want to fuck other girls? Or other guys, I don't know..."
"Guys, no. Girls, maybe. I don't understand... just because we say we can do it doesn't mean we will do it."
"Why shouldn't we? Why shouldn't I just go out to bar, grab me a stud, bring him back here and fuck his brains silly."
"Well, why don't you?"
"Why don't you go out, grab yourself a tramp and do her right on the couch?"
"I'm not in the mood for that..."
"You haven't actually had sex with anyone else since we decided to be open, whereas I've had both Sandra and Frank... something's not right."
"You want me to have sex with others?"
"I'm just worrying if you're really sincere about being with other people, or if you'd rather just watch me... be with other people."

Jacob didn't answer, so Laurie continued.

"Say I do like Danielle did, go find you a girl... to fuck... would you do it?"
"I... yes, I would, I think."
"You think?"

Laurie wasn't satisfied with his answers. She didn't feel he was living up to his previous commitments. Something inside her made her angry.

"All right, fine. I'm gonna invite Frank over, and have him screw me silly. Up the ass! You'd like that..."
"What? No..."
"Well, why not?"
"You don't like anal."
"It's not about me, it's about you..."

Jacob got angry.

"Well, what do you want me to say?"
"Anything..."
"What? You want me to say I like seeing another man pound you senseless?"
"Yes?"
"Well I don't. I hate it. I'm..."

Jacob stopped mid-sentence, staring at the ground.

"I'm... sorry. I should haven't yelled."
"Jacob, I love you. Talk to me."
"It's a good thing it was Frank... someone I care about... otherwise... I don't know. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea..."
"Did you mind it when I gave him a blowjob?"
"No... not so much."
"Why?"
"I don't know.
"Because it's different. It's not sex..."
"What?"

Laurie motioned for Jacob to come near her.

"A blowjob is not sex."
"It's oral sex."
"But it's not sex... just like eating pussy. It's not sex."
"I don't follow."
"It's not penetration... Reflecting on it, I'm not sure I'd have allowed Frank to do what he did, had I not been fully immersed in what I was doing."
"So you're saying oral sex is not sex?"
"Not the same thing, anyway. It is, sort of sex, but... penetration... that's the... penultimate part. Anything before that just seems like... foreplay."

Jacob was trying to grasp the concept Laurie was explaining to him. Laurie continued.

"I don't mind eating out Sandra, or giving Frank - or any other guy - a blowjob, really. It doesn't feel sexual to me. Well, it does, but it's not as intense... as involving. When you put... your penis in me, it feels... it makes me feel complete. And you know something... it's your penis I like. It's you I like."
"I guess that makes sense... I... I did get jealous of Frank. It seemed like you were giving him all the attention, because he was new at this, because he was fresh. He got to do you. I didn't get to do Sandra."
"In a way, I'm glad you didn't, because I would have been the one who was jealous. You're my penis, after all. You've been for some time."
"I'm a penis?"

Laurie laughed.

"You know what I mean, silly. I'm just thinking we went into this... fuckfriend thing... a bit fast, maybe. I'm not saying..."
"I know what you're saying... and I agree. Laurie, I love you. Seeing you with Frank... heck, seeing you with Sandra... made me realize how much I love you, how much I want it to be me doing you..."

Laurie and Jacob stared into each others' eyes.

"We got a problem, Laurie."
"What kind?"
"I don't want to be your fuckfriend. I want to be your boyfriend. Heck, if we last that long, I even want to be your husband."

He looked away, but she pulled him back and kissed him gently.

"I know. I want you to be my husband too... eventually. Let's not get carried away... again."

They both laughed.

"Still, we got a problem."
"What problem?"
"The upcoming party... I know we've got a lot of things planned... and some of them might take us... well, out of our comfort zone... the new one... the one we just talked about. Should we cancel our presence?"

Laurie pondered the question for a moment.

"No. Let's not rush this... let's still go. Let's wait and see. You survived Frank... doing me... me doing Sandra... I think, you can handle a bit more... and so can I... and... I do have unresolved things with Sandra, I think."
"And you think that party will help you resolve it?"
"I think so..."

Laurie smiled at him.

"And if, during the course of the party, you manage to have fun with someone else too, then good for you. Let's say... we don't go to the party as a couple. Let's say we start over at New Year's..."
"Okay... I guess, I can live with that."
"That way, when the party comes around, we can be... we can do anything that we want. We don't hold back, and just go with our gut. And then we'll see... how does that sound?"
"That sounds reasonable... I... okay."
"And we'll cross that other bridge... when we get there."
"Done deal."

He kissed her gently, pulling away. All the time, she had held her toy in her hand. She smiled at him, a naughtly glimmer in her eye.

"Wanna watch me?"
"Maybe..."

Laurie shivered at the idea of Jacob watching her masturbate. Perhaps it was more the resolution of their unspoken conflict of the past weeks that was really turning her on. In any event, she was going to give him quite a show - and who knew, he might just decide to take advantage of it. All the better for her if he did...
Old 04-24-2010, 09:13 PM   #52
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Last Interlude

To: Frank, Rita

Hello Frank (and Rita),

As promised, here's a retelling of my one-time night spent with Rita. I hope you enjoy.

As I already told you, some weeks prior to the night in question, I had participated, alongside Rita, in a game of truth-or-dare, where I had confessed to the fact that I had never slept with another girl, but that if I had to choose someone, it would have been Rita, my best friend. So naturally, I had gotten all sorts of looks, but the most probing was Rita's. I remember how she stared at me a long while after my revelation. Still, nothing immediately happened of it.

I think it was three weeks later, maybe four, that I ended up going to her place. We had homework to do, it was the last year of High School. If I remember correctly, we were working on a exposé to be read in class, and we were boucing ideas off each other. I don't particularly remember the topic, but it was for French class. We took a break from work to watch some videos on her computer: I remember we watched some stuff from Weebl. In any event, I went to the bathroom; when I came back, Rita was lying on her bed, re-reading all that we had come up with. She had worn a short red skirt that day, and so she still had it on; the way she was positioned, I could see the panties she was wearing. I must admit I stared for a long time: eventually, Rita realized I was there and turned her head towards me, to see what I was doing. The sight of her, laid there on her bed, her head tilted towards me, sent shivers down my spine. Rita is a beautiful girl, and the memory of my admission of a few weeks past sprang back to memory. I ignored it - for that moment.

I sat on the edge of her bed and we chatted. My hand was absent-mindedly caressing her naked ankle; there wasn't anything to it because Rita and I always were pretty close; we had showered together before after gym class, so seeing each other naked was not really a big deal. We often gave each other massages, so we were already used to physical contact. I must admit, though, that since my admission a few weeks prior, I had been reluctant to come into contact with Rita: perhaps I was fearful of my own actions and inclinations towards her. But caressing her ankle, at that moment, did not have any implications whatsoever. We were just there, talking, as we always did.

But something in my heart was different, and I could start to feel it. Somehow, the proximity on that day was different: there was something in the air. And if I recall correctly, and sorry for being so specific, but I was almost at my period, so my hormones were pretty wild. I think Rita noticed because she moved around, getting some distance from me and sitting on her bed, to face me, her legs lifted up to her chin. Unfortunately, doing so exposed her panties to me, and I stared - and then images flooded into my mind, erotic images.

Now, if I may digress, I had seen lesbian erotica before. A girl in our school was an admitted lesbian, and although it was no big deal, one time I had gone over to her place for a party she took out some of the pornography she had, so I looked. Seeing the girls together back then had been a curiosity: but now, in my mind, at that moment, the faces of the girls were replaced by Rita's and mine. I could picture Rita's face buried in my crotch, and vice versa. It was pretty intense, and somewhat surreal. And curiosity was really creeping in at that time. But again, nothing happened - yet.

We got up and out of her room, and into the kitchen. Rita's mother was out partying with some friends so we had the home all to ourselves, up until late at night. It was a Friday. We prepared some nachos and decided to watch a movie: by that time, it was almost 10 in the evening, so there wasn't much on. We put a movie in the background and kept chatting away. Meanwhile, the images in my mind kept hounding me, but I attempted to ignore them. It's not that I wasn't curious or didn't want to act upon them, it was just that I had no idea how Rita would react. So I did nothing, somewhat stupidly I might add, to make these ideas known to Rita.

But Rita is wily, and manipulative, two qualities I adore in her. I don't exactly know how she figured it out, or if it was really dumb luck on her part, but the conversation veered more towards sex. So when eleven rolled around, Rita said we should put on an erotic movie. She said her mother subscribed to some erotic channel, and we could watch that. My mood being what it was, I didn't say no. We happened upon a movie where there were a lot of naked girls for a single guy. It was a blue movie, so we never got to see penis: but we did see a lot of boobs! Anyway, Rita kept on talking, but my eyes were constantly bringing me back to the movie. And then something happened: two of the girls got into a shower together, and started kissing and making out, and pretty soon were involved into highly suggestive behavior. Rita made me notice that I was biting my lower lip: I hadn't even realized it. She asked if that turned me on. I tried to deny it, but my mood was such that Rita saw right through my lie. She didn't laugh: she said it turned her on too, that it was okay.

That's when Rita first admitted to me that she was bisexual. SHOCKER! She said she'd had some experiences with that lesbian friend of ours, that she had enjoyed it, that she still liked boys but she could see the attraction in doing it with another girl: no penis to get in the way, I think she said, laughing. She asked me if I was okay with it, and I said I was, because it was true. I'm not bisexual myself, if you must know, but I do think that women are beautiful, and I think sex is different than love.

And this is where Rita completely blew me away: she asked if I felt like masturbating to the movie, alongside her. Good old Rita: always to the point! I froze, of course, so she didn't insist, but a few moments later - the girls were still going at it on the television - I said yes. It was an instinctual response, I think.

I think that's enough for now. I'll continue this in another e-email. And if Rita wants to comment, then by all means.

Love,
Danielle

==================================

To: Danielle, Frank

Hello you two,

My, how horny I am right now. It's a good thing I have a penis near me because he's going to get lucky once I'm done with this reply.

So basically, here's what I was thinking the whole time: Danielle is my best friend, and the person I cared for the most at that time - now it's fifty-fifty with Jacques, I'd say, but he understands. When she came back from the bathroom, I felt her stare. I tilted my head to see and saw she was staring at my butt: I realized my panties must be showing. So my first instinct was to move around and hide them: I guess I didn't realize that the posture I took actually put an emphasis on them.

So we moved to the kitchen, got some food, and went to the living room with a movie. But I could tell Danielle's mind was elsewhere, and for a long time, I couldn't figure it out. But then, well, call it instinct, I remembered what she had said. So I decided to test it out. I put on the erotic movie: and then I saw her eyes, and I could tell she was horny, but I was the only one in the room. So I must have been making her horny. She had been horny ever since she had come back from the bathroom, so it wasn't just the movie.

Now I'm not shy about anything. And the notion of Danielle being turned on had the same effect on me, and I felt myself getting really wet. So I did the next logical step: we had practically done everything together before, so why not masturbate? I was a bit surprised that Danielle agreed, but she did.

And so, there we were, in the living room, wondering what to do next. I took the initiative and removed my skirt. I decided it would be best if I just stared at the movie instead of staring at Danielle, and also if I did not remove my panties but pleasured myself through them. I saw Danielle hesitant, so I asked her if she was okay: it took her a while, but she pulled her pants off, revealing a very nice and sexy pair of panties. We had seen each other naked, or in panties or swimsuit before, but the context was different: and with sex, context is everything, I always say.

I stared back at the movie, trying to give a modicum of privacy to Danielle, despite the fact that we were both in the same room, but I felt her stare against me. My hand was gently teasing me through the cloth: I looked towards Danielle and saw she was staring at what I was doing, practically not touching herself. I asked her if she wanted to watch me do it: of course, she didn't answer. I moved about, exposing my front to her, widening my legs, and started teasing myself gently. I felt her stare across my body, mostly on my crotch area: it felt so intense that it stimulated me very quickly. I stopped what I was doing, and without much forethought, I decided to pull off my panties...

...to be continued...

Rita

To: Danielle, Rita

Tease! Both of you!

Wow! That is some story... can't wait to read more.

Just wanting to finalize everything with you both. We'll meet on the 27th around noon, at the Carrefour. I imagine Jacques and Rita have a vehicle, or how will you be coming to Sherbrooke? Let me know.

Thanks.

Frank

Hiya,

Sounds great as planning. Remember, Frank, we have a date on the previous day: if you stand me up, I will kill you. Just kidding. Not. Yes I am...

So Rita pulled off her panties (this is a fun to tell a story!) That gave me a jolt. I don't specifically know why, but it did.

I completely lost my interest in the movie: the show beside me was much more entertaining - and live. And I have to agree with Rita: context is everything. I had seen Rita naked, but seeing her tease herself, in front of me, with that specific purpose in mind, well, it was something unexpected, unique and thrilling. I barely touched myself; I was mostly watching her fingers sliding against the edges of her pussy, getting it moist; I can't exactly recall my exact thoughts, but I felt so agitated. I wanted to touch her - but I didn't dare move from my position.

She slid a finger into herself, and it was like she was sliding it into me. She pulled it out just as fast; she looked up at me for the first time since she had started playing with herself and smiled. That gorgeous, loving smile; Rita knows the one I'm talking about. The one that says: I love you, I care deeply for you, and I won't let anything hurt you. That, as much as anything, made me shiver.

Then, Rita asked me to tease myself and I realized that I had been watching her. It seemed natural, so I slid my fingers inside my panties and started playing with myself. She resumed work on herself; our eyes locked, and neither of us could look away. I don't think either one of us climaxed, or at least I didn't, but eventually, we both burst out laughing, stimulated and relaxed at the same time.

Rita looked at me and popped a simple question: do you want to make out?

Before I knew it, we were all over each other, arms wrapped around the other's body, our lips connecting, our tongues interweaved, and it was awesome. I felt our connection so strongly, stronger than I had ever felt a connection to anyone before, to be honest. She was my closest friend (and still is). Our making out turned out to be more of a grapple, as we rolled off the couch, kissing and biting each other's neck, ears and cheeks. I landed on top of her, our legs crossed together; I felt the warmth of her pussy against mine through my panties. It was more than I could handle... so I pulled them off, and pressed my own pussy against hers.

God! Frank! I can't even explain how it felt - how warm and wet and close and intimate it made me feel. We stopped moving for a long while, and simply enjoyed the sensation. That is, until Rita started grinding against me...

Rita, you pick up the next part. I have, uh... something I need to do.

eheh.

Love you both.

Danielle

=====================================

To: Frank, Danielle

Naughty little tease, Sweets! Don't do that to our beloved Frank.

Frank, I just have one question: are you masturbating to our story? I hope you are. It's all true, we're not making it up. We wouldn't kid about something like that.

How to explain how it feels to be rubbing your pussy against another girl's...? There's simply nothing like it. I like a good hard penis, inside of me, but there's something utterly bewildering with tribbing - that's how it's called by the way, but you probably already knew that.

Truth be told, with all the stimulation I had set upon myself, I was pretty much ready to explode, but somehow it was insufficient to push me over the edge. I felt the climax nearing, and I kept rubbing, and I could see in Danielle's eyes that she was getting as stimulated as I was. I guess external stimulation was not enough to put us over the top. At some point, we just stopped what we were doing: we were panting, out-of-breath, but mostly ready to move on.

The rest of our clothing came off fairly quickly, and we got back to simply making out. The feel of a naked woman's chest against your own - well, I guess that's something you must know, Frank - is amazing. And Danielle's breasts, well... anyway, we got pretty engrossed in what we were doing, fondling each other all over.

I think we both wanted to explode at that point...

I'll let Danielle finish you off

And everything's good for the 27th! Can't wait to see you both.

Rita

P.S. I had Jacques read our story. He says it's the best damn erotica he ever saw, and he'd be interested in having a replay of that when we meet - no promises, I told him, but I wouldn't be against it. What do you think, Frank?

==================================

Final part: The Climax (eheh)

We both took a step back at that point, if I remember correctly. It was clear that we either went forward with what we were doing or we needed to stop right there.

As if that was going to happen!

It was Rita who took the initiative. She pushed me back up on the couch, spread my legs part and started kissing my thighs. She planted a kiss on my pussy: I shivered all over. She actually if I wanted her to eat me out: I think I almost screamed yes. So she went to work on me. Now, I'll be honest; I don't usually get turned on by oral sex, I don't, but that time, that event, it was all I could do not to scream at the top of my lungs. I must have come three or four times in a row, and Rita just kept licking, and licking, and licking... Eventually, I was just too weak to hold myself up, so I collapsed onto the couch and almost slid off it. It was surreal. My first reflex was to kiss Rita, and we kissed, passionately, for maybe two or three minutes. The taste of my pussy on her lips, on her tongue, it was just so strange.

I tried to return the favor, but let's be honest, I wasn't very good at it. I just couldn't stimulate her enough with my tongue and lips; Rita guide my fingers into her, two of them, and showed me how to play with her. She came hard, squirting all over my hand as she did. Seeing her like that, it was so intense. It's something you never forget, when you manage to provide that level of pleasure to someone; and the gratitude that comes with it, well... it was just another level.

I haven't had sex with any other girl, ever, and as I said, I'm not bisexual, but Rita's different. She's my best friend, and the connection we had that night, I think, made our bond that much stronger. I often fantasize about having my way with her. I've even fantasized of a threesome with you and her (maybe a foursome with Jacques as well, to include him in the mix, so he doesn't feel left out). Not sure I'd act upon it, mind you, but fantasies are nice.

We slept together, naked, that night, in her bed. That's actually when I first started sleeping in the nude.

Thank you for asking us to share this story, Frank. It allowed me to relive it, and remember the fun and exhiliration we had. I'm feeling the same kind of anticipation for the party. If I don't have sex with at least one of you two, I'm going to be very disappointed! Better pick a number.

I love you both. I'm leaving tomorrow for my parents' home, so I'll see you when I get back.

Danielle
Old 04-24-2010, 09:17 PM   #53
interesting
getDare Succubus

This was the last part of the interludes - the next installments will be for the day before the party, and the party itself.

It might take me a while to post again on this story, so I apologize if you have to wait a while: I have other writing projects (professional and academic) which must take precedence over everything else, but once they are done, I will be back here to torment you with the last chapter in the second installment of A Long Time Coming...

As my characters would say: I love you all, now let's have sex

Click here to comment on the original thread!

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by Leopard; 09-06-2014 at 12:08 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk