Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 02-11-2010, 07:39 AM   #31
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default An Evening of Momentum - The Moment Hangs

Jacob dragged me back to the living room. Both the girls had covered their top by putting their shirts back on (the bras were still on the couch), but that didn't matter to me at this point. Jacob was right; I really needed to do something about my feelings for Danielle, either fess up to them or just learn to let go. I looked at Sandra: she didn't seem upset, but rather worried.

"Are you all right?"
"I am. I'm sorry..."
"You can tell me... I... Do you want me to go?"
"No... no I don't."
"Okay..."

Her tone was full of understanding and compassion.

"I think someone needs a group hug!" Jacob said

Laurie and Sandra both complied, and soon, I was being wrapped from all around. Laurie and Sandra both took a cheek and kissed me there. I felt silly for being so complicated. They hugged me for a long while.

"I'm sorry guys... I'm just..."
"I think you need to talk," Laurie said. "And we're here. Let's talk."
"I think I'm a mood killer."
"A cock-block is what you are!" Jacob spurted.
"Jacob!"

Laurie seemed angry at him, but she was exagerating. We returned to the couch and sat down. We remained clothes as were, both guys in underwear and topless, both girls in shirts and undies. They were right: I needed to get my feelings out in the open to them, even if they meant no sex for me tonight.

"I'm in love... I think... with this girl..."
"The one in the picture?" Sandra asked.
"Picture? There's a picture?"

I smiled at Jacob, hurried into the computer and took her decent picture off the wall.

"Wow! She's hot."
"She is... anyway, we were out this afternoon and... shopping for... well, doing dares basically. We saw Sandra at the store and... I don't know, it just seemed... Sandra you're very beautiful..."
"Thank you... but when people say that, it's usually a bad sign. There's usually a 'but'."
"In this case, there isn't. I'm just... well, my relationship with Danielle is complicated. I've known her for years, she was the sister, she is the sister of my former best friend. She's younger than me by a few years. So... a few years ago, I was seventeen, she was thirteen so... nothing happened."
"But now, "Laurie said, "she's back in your life... and she's nineteen."
"Yeah... now we have a complicated relationship. She had a boyfriend but they just broke up, and I'm sort of the rebound guy, but she doesn't want me to be that guy, because she loves me too. So, we decided to take it slow... except that we don't want to..."

I laugh. I get a nod of understanding from the three people in the room. I'm mostly looking for it from Sandra.

"You've never had sex with her."
"No... I haven't."
"Well that's all right. But why... did you agree to her conditions?"
"Because... it's complicated... She said... I just... I don't know."

There is a moment of silence. Sandra speaks up.

"It's clear that your problem is with her and not with me."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be. This has been fun... your friends are nice, you're pretty nice yourself... a bit confused maybe but..."
"I've always been confused."
"I don't think you are. I think you know what you want. I think... you want her to be happy. Right?"
"Yeah. I do."
"And do you want me to be happy too?"
"Of course!"

Sandra pondered her words before speaking again.

"What did she ask you to do, specifically?"
"She... asked me to call you up, to invite you for something tonight... she told me... she told me If I had an opportunity to get close to you..."
"...to have sex with me?"
"Yes... if it happened."

I notice Jacob and Laurie remaining quiet, letting the conversation between Sandra and myself evolve.

"And are you sure that's what she really wants?"
"I know she wants me to be happy... and I know she's not ready to... be intimate with me. So... maybe?"

Her exact words came back to my mind.

"She told me... to fuck you. To fuck you as if you were her."

My boldness - or the boldness of the words - took everyone aback for a moment, but Sandra recomposed herself.

"Well, despite the change of pace and the seriousness of the conversation... I'm still having fun here."

She turned to Laurie and Jacob.

"Are you?"
"Are you kidding? This is better than the OC!"

Everybody laughed. Jacob continued.

"I thought... maybe... Frank could call her. Have her join us?"
"That's a great idea!"
"Unfortunately, I don't have her phone number... we only communicate through e-mail."
"Ooh... that blows..."

Laurie's eyes widened as we saw the idea pop into her brain.

"Let's send her an e-mail? Sandra, how game are you?"
"Varies... right now, pretty game."
"Frank, got your camera?"
"uh... yeah..."
"Get it for us, please."

I got up and retrieved my camera from my desk. I handed it to Laurie but she declined it.

"Here's what I propose. This girl... Danielle... she seems to enjoy daring you to do things, so let's make it worth her while. We're going to take some pictures of us, together, doing stunts, and then we'll e-mail those pictures to her... if everyone is game."
"What kind of pictures?"
"Anything Frank feels is appropriate. He knows her best, after all. What do you think?"

I enjoyed the notion of sending her pictures of myself; including others in those pictures was a unique and unexpected twist, something which was sure to surprise Danielle. At the same, another thought occured to me.

"I know what's wrong."
"What?"
"I know what's wrong with me."

My friends waited on bated breath for me to speak.

"She's not here. She's not... involved. I... every dare, everything I've done so far has revolved around her... when she's here, I lose my inhibitions, I allow myself to have fun... right now she's not... but... including her like this, having her participate in our fun, even if it's only a delayed reaction to the pictures... I guess, that involves her, somehow."

I looked at Sandra.

"I'm sorry. I must feel like the weirdest date ever."
"Maybe so. But this is fun... it's way better than just dinner and a movie. And I kind of dig the fact that you have the hots for another girl."
"You do?"
"Well, yeah... two reasons. First of all, it means that it should be less complicated between us... should we ever get intimate. And second, well, it's nice to have a challenge... to win you over, I might say."

I blushed.

"But enough of that... what kind of pictures are we going to take?"
Old 02-25-2010, 09:22 AM   #32
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default An Evening of Momemtum - Picture Me This, part I

I sat down at my computer, in my underwear, with Jacob, Laurie and Sandra looking over my shoulder, ready to type a message to Danielle. It didn't feel weird, but suddenly, I had no inspiration on what to write. I stared at the open email message window.

"Problem?" Laurie asked.
"uh... not really. I'm just... I don't know where to begin."
"Why don't you start by telling her how much fun you're having."

It was a start.

Hello Danielle,

You might be surprised to get this e-mail so soon, but I'm getting in touch with you right now because I'm having so much fun, I wanted to share it.

I got nods of approval from my friends in the room. I continued.

Right now, there's four of us. Sandra, of course, but I invited over Jacob and Laurie - the friends I talked to you about. We're currently having a - how do I call it - a ToD party of some sort, and it's going great.

Right now, both Jacob and I are in our underwear - boxer shorts, really - and the girls are in their own underwear, with their shirts on but their bras are somewhere in my living room. Things are going great. We did a round of truths first, then a round of dares, and everybody has pretty much kissed everyone. Plus, I got to see boob. Both girls.

I looked at Laurie and Sandra, to make sure they didn't mind I was writing this, but they gave me the go-ahead so I continued.

All the while we were playing, I realized something was missing: someone, actually, you. It's not the same doing the daring without you around, or involved somehow, so I decided to include you by sending you this e-mail - and possibly, later on, some pictures of the four of us. As per the previous pictures I sent you, there will no visibly nudity (naughty bits, let's call them) and no faces.

I looked at the others to see what their comments were but they had no reaction.

Now, I don't know when you will get this, but if you get it tonight, somewhat early, you can always e-mail me back and ask for specific pictures from the four of us - or just one person in particular. We're all pretty relaxed here, and we're game for pretty much anything you can throw at us.

I leave you with this: thank you again for your wonderful friendship. It relaly means so much to me. And I love you too.

Frank

I allowed the others to read my e-mail, to see if they wanted me to add something, but they all told me to simply send it on.

"So... what now?" Jacob asked.
"Chances are she won't answer tonight, but that doesn't mean we can't still take the pictures."
"What kind of pictures did you have in mind, Laurie?"

We all turned to Laurie, now that Sandra's question had brought us back to the moment.

"Well... I've got a few ideas, but I'm open to your own suggestions, you know."
"I do have one or two," Sandra stated, "but I'd rather keep them for later. Frank, since we're at your place, why don't you start. Tell us how to pose - anyone or all of us - and we'll do it, if we're game of course."
"Done."

I had to think of something. It wasn't hard. But then, my dirty mind was working way too fast. I needed to tone down my desires for the moment.

"Let's go back to the living room."
"Ok... and Jacob you pick the picture you want next."
"Already chosen, love."

We returned to my living room. I asked the girls to sit on my couch next to each other, cross their legs, and then place their hand on the hip of the other girl. They complied. They even tilted their heads together. I took the snapshot: this being an electronic camera, I showed the picture to everyone. They seemed pleased.

I handed the camera over to Jacob.

"Laurie, lie on your back on the couch; that's it; now, Sandra, lie on top of her, so your chests are pressed against each other's; good; now tilt your heads toward me; Laurie lean your head back a little; great; Sandra, lift your right leg - right leg! Good. Perfect, keep the posture, ladies."

Jacob moved around, trying to get a perfect angle. He snapped their pose three times. Sandra inquired.

"Are you a professional photograph, Jacob?"
"No. But my uncle is. I once followed him to a swimsuit shoot. Awesome!"

He laughed and handed the digital camera to Laurie. After looking at Jacob's pictures, she wondered how she would ask someone to pose. She turned to Sandra.

"You're it."
"What do you want?"
"Go to the kitchen table... is is sturdy, Frank?"
"Somewhat, yes."
"Okay Sandra, sit on the edge of the table."

She did so.

"Now, raise your arms above your head.

Doing so raised the bottom of her shirt, clearly exposing her beautiful panties. I smiled.

"Wonderful, keep that pose."

Jacob suddenly had a thought.

"Wait, you said to your friend no faces..."
"No faces with nudity in them."
"Ok... got it."
"My turn!"

Sandra stole the device from Laurie's hand, and looked at Laurie. Why wasn't anyone taking pictures of the guys? Not that I was really complaining.

"Stand in front of the outdoor window - just like that - go on tip toe and stretch yourself upward as far as you can."

Doing so had the same effect on Laurie as it had on Sandra; I believed I was developing a panty fetish - I remembered Danielle's panties in my bedroom. I shivered.

"All right, Frank... back to you."

As I retrieved it, I wondered if now was the time to go for those more racy pictures my mind really wanted to get...
Old 02-26-2010, 01:03 AM   #33
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default An Evening of Momemtum - Picture Me This, part 2

Perhaps the girls were reading into my thoughts, but as I pondered what to do next, Laurie turned to Sandra.

"You know what we should do?"
"What?"
"We should give these boys a show?"
"A show?"
"If you're still game..."

Laurie and Sandra looked at me, then at Jacob, then back at each other.

"Trust me, girl, I know guys. I know what they want."
"Oh! I believe you!"

The girls laughed. Jacob intervened.

"What did you have in mind for us, girls?"
"You'll see... can we use your bedroom, Frank?"

I wanted to say no, because I hadn't completed cleaning it, but I also wanted to say yes, just to see what they have in mind. Laurie seemed to understand.

"If it's about the mess, don't worry about it."

We moved towards my bedroom. It was deep. I looked at the mess and sneered.

"Let me clean it up a little..."

I hurriedly entered the room and started tossing things on the ground into the corner; I felt them stare at me and I felt bad.

"It's fine," Sandra said. "My room must be twice as messy..."
"But you didn't invite me over, I invited you over..."
"I invited myself, remember?"

I said nothing. There was little more I could do at the moment. I gave them access to the room. They moved about, as if evaluating it, which made me cringe, but I realized they were looking at the available space. Finally, they reached my bed.

"Better take pictures... we'll want to see what we look like."

Jacob took the camera from me.

"Here, I'll shoot... you just watch the show."
"I can shoot too."
"Of course, but that way, you won't miss any of the action, and I have training."
"Fine."

The girls climbed on their knees onto my bed, and we waited for the show to start. At first, they seemed to consider each other from a distance, but then they moved in closer. Laurie lifted her hand to Sandra's face and gently slid it against her cheek. Sandra blushed, her head tilted slightly ajar, and she closed her eyes. Laurie's hand meandered down to Sandra's neck, then all the way along her left arm until she grabbed her hand.

Sandra's free hand slowly lifted, and her fingers went to rest on Laurie's lips, who kissed them. The fingers then made their way down Laurie's chin and neck. Sandra slid her hand behind Laurie's head, under her hair, gently pulling her in.

Their lips connected for a very brief moment, but Sandra quickly pulled back. I could see Laurie's chest heaving up and down under her shirt. Sandra's timid smile had been replaced by a naughty glare. She pulled back on Laurie's hair, which made Laurie jump somewhat. Laurie moaned slightly in surprise. Sandra leaned in hard and kissed Laurie passionately for several seconds, still holding on to her hair with a tight grip. When Sandra pulled away, it was Laurie who was blushing.

I looked for a moment at Jacob, but he was taking pictures. I looked down at myself and realized I was rock hard; it was clearly showing through my tight boxers. The girls, however, were focused solely on each other.

They moved about on my bed; Sandra positioned Laurie facing away from us, but she positioned herself to her side, so as not to block our view. She gently pulled Laurie's shirt off, exposing her naked back, and she started to gently caress it. Laurie was shivering from the stimulation.

Sandra moved to Laurie's front - from an angle we could only barely make out, we saw her hands go on Laurie's breasts, and start kneading them gently. Laurie, in all of this, simply went along with Sandra's whims, obviously enjoying them from the slight moans and giggles she sometimes let out. Sandra's head fell in forward, and she started to suck on Laurie's nipples - we could only surmise that's what she was doing from the angle. Everyone but Laurie was in utter silence: no one dared say a word or else break the mood. Sandra remained on Laurie's breasts and nipples for a long minute, a moment that seemed to last forever.

Sandra then moved Laurie's hand to her breasts, and tilted her back while she was still on her knees. Laurie, flexible as she was given her cheerleading years, did not have any problem bending backwards while on her knees. There was a lot of skin exposed, but Laurie covered most of her breasts. Sandra leaned forward, kissing Laurie between her breasts, then gently going down towards her lower stomach, gently pulling upon her upper panty line to expose some more skin.

Sandra simply went to rest her hand against Laurie's crotch through her panties, and Laurie let out an incredible sigh, moving her hands away from her breasts and over her head. Sandra was taken aback by the sound and stopped, laughing.

"Oooh!... why are you stopping?"
"I didn't think I'd be having that much of an effect on you!"
"I'm so turned on. right now, I'd let you do pretty much anything."

Perhaps Laurie's comment was premature for Sandra, because Sandra, although she still smiled, pulled away. Laurie's chest was heaving up and down heavily, her breasts resting limply, as natural breasts do. She managed to regain her composure for a moment.

"So intense."

She pulled herself up, and facing away from us, she stared at Sandra, then looked at us.

"How was that, guys?"
"Awesome!" Jacob simply blurted out.
"It was so erotic..."

Laurie smiled. Jacob pressed her on.

"More... I want more!"

Laurie turned to Sandra.

"Are you still game?"
"Well... more than that and we'll be having sex..." Sandra whispered.
"Not necessarily, though I'm not against the idea."

Sandra really blushed that time but Laurie tried to calm her down.

"Just relax and let it happen. If you ever feel uncomfortable, just say so. Besides, I feel like I owe you something now. And the boys seem to be into it."

I saw four female eyes staring at my crotch. Perhaps it was that which goaded Sandra into speaking her next words.

"Tell you what guys... take those boxers off and we'll continue..."

Jacob did not hesitate for a second. I tried not to look, but he was like me, hard as he could be. Why not? It still took me a moment, but I managed to pull my own boxers off. I got more stares from the girl.

The question now was: what were the girls going to do next?
Old 03-05-2010, 07:04 AM   #34
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default An Evening of Momemtum - Picture Me This, part 3

It was a strange feeling, standing naked in my own bedroom alongside my friend Jacob (also naked), staring at Sandra and Laurie, in their underwear (Laurie was also topless). I was excited, confused, turned on and so many other things that it just felt surreal. We had the girls staring at our erect shafts; mine was about ready to explode after the display the girls had just put on for me, and I desperately wanted to do something about it. And Jacob seemed as excited as I was, although his focus was on taking pictures - for Danielle's benefit. How utterly strange all that was transpiring on this Saturday evening. Perhaps too weird for my own good, but I wanted more. I did want to have sex now, no conditions - at least, I wanted my release. I felt selfish.

Sandra leaned in over Laurie's shoulders, whispering something in her ear, to which Laurie replied out loud:

"That would just be mean..."
"It would be fun."
"I don't think they're ready for that just yet."
"For what?" Jacob inquired.
"Well... only if you insist."
"We do. Don't we, Frank?"

I could barely answer, but I blurted out something in the positive. Laurie continued.

"Okay... I can tell how horny you two are... you'd like us to take care of you, maybe?"
"And how!" Jacob almost yelled.
"Well, we're not opposed to the idea... but we were thinking we might do a game of it."
"What's one more game, right?" Sandra added.

I said nothing. I was somewhere else in my mind, even though I was staring right at them. Jacob spoke for the both of us.

"Shoot."
"Nice one, Jake... obviously we've currently got an edge on you two, as we still have some clothing on... do you want to see pussy?"
"Sure!"
"Hang on, Laurie..." Sandra intervened. "Let's start with my chest... I've still got a top on."
"True. Okay. For Sandra's top, a quick dare. Are you up for anything?"

I wanted to say no. I ended up saying nothing. Jacob just told them to dare us away. Laurie spoke:

"All right. Simple dare. Jacob, put Frank's dick in your mouth."
"What?"
"You don't have to keep it in there for long. Just wrap your lips around it for, I don't know, two seconds? If you do that, top comes off."
"If I do that... I get to backdare you."
"Done. But five seconds then."
"Done. Frank, are you up for this?"

I was up, for sure. I suddenly snapped back to the moment. I realized what had just been said.

"uh... no... uh..."
"Come on man, we get to backdare them... this is really getting interesting."
"Yeah, but... I... uh..."

I was so out-of-it I could barely think straight. But perhaps that was a good state to be in at the moment.

"Okay?..."

I didn't have to do much more. Jacob got on his knees in front of me; he hesitated for a long moment, then opened his mouth and placed my shaft in his mouth. I could only imagine what was going on through his mind - mine was completely blank. I heard a count-up, to five, and then Jacob pulled back, spitting away as he did.

Without us having to say another word, Sandra pulled her top off, exposing her chest again to us that night. More flesh. More passion. More desire. I was flushed and Laurie noticed.

"Frank, you okay?"
"Yeah... I'm just... I need a glass of water. I really do. I'll be back in... anybody want something?"
"Water would be nice," Sandra answered.

I hurriedly and clumsily made my way back to the kitchen, slowly realizing what had just transpired. My dick had been in another man's mouth. How weird. How utterly out-of-character. Or was it? I was thoroughly confused, but my mind refused to dwell on the moment - my body just told me to enjoy it.

I came back with two glasses of water, gave one to Sandra who gulped it down and simply set mine aside without touching it.

"Okay so Jacob... that was impressive. You get to backdare."
"I'll keep it for later, if you don't mind."
"That wasn't what we agreed upon, but okay."
"Well, I can tell you what it is, it's just, you'll have to do it later."
"What do you think, Sandra?"
"I think I want to know first."
"Okay then... you'll hopefully be naked later... I want you two to trib..."

Sandra seemed puzzled for a moment, but Laurie smiled and laughed.

"Should have figured it out...? Dirty boy."
"Trib?"
"It means he wants us to rub our pussies together..."
"Oh!"

Sandra had learned a new word, apparently. She pondered the idea, then turned to Jacob and me.

"For how long?"
"uh... thirty seconds?"
"Done. What's next?"

Things were going so fast, not even a glass of water could ease my mind. I knew it was the sexual tension getting to me, my inability to release it. When I usually felt like this, I went over to my computer and masturbated to some porn of my choice. I couldn't get my release, and it making me insane. Something had to happen, or else I would really go out of my mind...
Old 03-06-2010, 10:09 AM   #35
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default An Evening of Momemtum - Picture Me This, part 4

Laurie stood up on my bed; she wasn't tall enough so she could reach the ceiling with her head. Her breasts bounced up and down as she did, and I couldn't tear my eyes away. She placed her hands on her hips, then moved them to the side of her underwear, sliding her thumbs under the cloth.

"Next dare is for my underwear..."

However, Jacob interrupted her.

"Look, Laurie... Sandra... you both know what we want."

Laurie stopped moving about and stared.

"What do you want, Jacob?"

The emphasis she put on his name sounded like an accusation.

"Personnally... I want to watch you two having sex..."
"You don't want to have sex with us?" Laurie asked.
"Well... yeah... but I'd like the other one better... right Frank?"

I didn't answer. What could I say? I did not know what I wanted.

"Right?"
"I think Frank's mind is elsewhere," Sandra replied.

I looked at her and I noticed she couldn't keep her eyes away from my crotch. I wanted to run over to her and fuck her mouth, fuck her breasts, fuck her pussy, and everything else she'd let me do. The image of Danielle superceded itself on top of her, and made me want her even more. Laurie spoke a bit louder, drawing my attention.

"Frank!"
"Yes?... yes, Laurie... what?"
"You remember a few days ago?"
"I... yeah, I do."
"Remember what I told you?"
"You told me lots of things...."
"Okay. Never mind then, for the moment."
"Okay."

She turned back to Jacob.

"So, you want to see me and Sandra have sex?"
"I do."

She turned to Sandra.

"What do you think?"

Sandra didn't answer at first, so Laurie proded further.

"Are you willing to go all the way with me?"
"Can I be honest?"
"Of course."
"I don't really mind, with you... but... I mean... I'm not a lesbian... I'm not really bi either. I mean, it's just for fun, right?"
"Honey, we won't do anything you don't want to do. Period."

Jacob turned to Sandra as well.

"Hey, Sandra... there's a big difference between what I want and what you're willing to do. I can live with anything really. I just say what I want. You have to make the call."
"We'll... see. I mean, I already agreed to trib... so... I guess... I can't believe I'm saying this.... I guess Laurie could eat me out too?"
"I would love to... if you're game."
"Good enough for me..."

Laurie turned to Jacob again.

"Okay, so the question is: what are you willing to do for that to happen?"
"Basically anything that won't land me in jail."

Laurie's eyes suddenly took on a sinister look. She turned to Sandra.

"All right... here's the thing, if Laurie agrees. I'd like to keep that one in reserve. For us. Until I can think up something humiliating."
"If you want that..." Laurie replied.
"How about it, Jacob? Ready to owe me one, big time?"
"Ready as ever."
"Great..."

Sandra turned to me.

"Frank... what do you want?"

I took me a moment.

"I want to come... oh God! I can't believe i'm saying that in the open, but I so want to come."
"How?"
"I don't know... I just... I don't know how Jacob can stand it."
"Hey, Frank, I'm as turned on as you are, I just want to watch..."
"When do you want to come?" Sandra inquired.
"Now..."

I could not believe my forwardness, but the tension was just too much. Laurie pulled down her underwear, revealing a fully shaved pussy. She turned to Sandra, who also pulled off her underwear - she had a little patch of hair down there, trimmed into a triangle. Laurie then knelt beside Sandra, and whispered something in her ear. Sandra took a moment to consider, then nodded yes.

Sandra laid down on her back, trembling, and Laurie started caressing and kissing her stomach, gently making her down towards Sandra's sex. I saw Jacob taking a few pictures. The girls moved away, so Laurie's behind was exposed to us, her round butt cheeks, her scintillating pussy, inviting. I stared at it for a moment, then I heard Jacob's voice.

"Go for it."

Within moments, I was thrusting inside Laurie's pussy, as she went down on Sandra, whose face, head tilted backwards, showed signs of pleasure. A few thrusts later, I was releasing into Laurie, with a loud moan and an almost violent jerk, shivering all over. I remained there, my shaft in her, for almost a full minute, while she gave Sandra some special treatment. Sandra was moaning, clutching at her own breasts.

My mind was blank - the tension subsided, and suddenly, the knowledge of what I had done crept into my mind - and then I saw Danielle's face again. Her face, overpowering everything else, domineering, and everything in my life put back into perspective.

And for a brief moment, I was alone in the room - and I felt drained, completely and utterly drained.
Old 03-07-2010, 12:21 AM   #36
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default The Momentum Stops

There are moments, in everyone's life, when past, present and future intersect; moments where all that we are becomes so transparent that we bear witness to our own birth, or rebirth. Some call these moments epiphanies: great revelations of intelligence, wit and wisdom that allow us to move forward in life. But these epiphanies are not always without difficulty; most are relatively painful, forcing the individual to face an aspect of themselves they are not comfortable with.

Sandra's moans, under Laurie's tender tongue caresses, filled my mind with so much confusion that I remained there, behind Laurie, my almost limp shaft barely still inside her. I had come inside her pussy; I had taken her - my friend's girlfriend (fuck friend?) and completely taken advantage of her, not even bothering to provide her with any pleasure. A few thrusts of my hips was all it had taken. I hadn't even seen Laurie flinch under my thrusts; she had just keep going on Sandra, engrossed in her own activity.

My gaze caught Sandra, and for a moment, our eyes met - Sandra placed her hand on top of Laurie's head, signalling her to stop. It took Laurie a moment to understand what Sandra wanted her to do, but eventually she pulled her head up, which forced me completely out of her. Laurie turned her head towards me, a smile on her face, her lips moist from Sandra's sex, but the smile turned to concern as she spoke.

"Frank?"

I said nothing.

"Frank, you're so pale... are you all right?"

So many notions were racing inside my mind. One: I had fucked Laurie. Two: I had done so without using any protection. Three: I had acted completely on instinct. Four: Would she get pregnant? Five: Why had I fucked her instead of Sandra? Six: What was I going to tell Danielle? Seven: How would she take it? The questions piled up in my head. I tried to speak, but only four words could come out - and each word sounded like its own sentence.

"I - am - so - sorry."
"What?"

Laurie was completely taken aback.

"What?... what are you sorry for?"
"I just... I did... I mean..."

I felt Jacob's hand on my shoulder, but I stepped away from him. I felt dirty. I didn't want my uncleanliness to rub off on him. Or did I just not want to be touched at the moment?

"Frank, buddy... what's wrong?"
"I... I did..."
"Yeah. So? It's cool... right?"
"No... I mean... I don't know."

I did not notice it, but Sandra had actually pulled one of my blankets around her body, covering her nudity. Laurie was pressing her arms against her chest, hiding much of what needed to be hidden.

"I think you should sit down."

I walked to my bed; the girls moved away from me to give me some space.

"What's wrong, Frank? Didn't you want to do it?"
"I did... but... I did... I mean, I f... I f..."
"You took me... and you came into me."
"I did... Oh! God!... Laurie I'm so..."
"Why?"

I could not answer her. I did not know why. They all stared at me for a moment. Jacob finally popped the obvious question.

"Is this about Danielle?"
"No... I don't think it is."

She may have been a part of the situation, but I felt something different was involved here. I had to stop using Danielle as an excuse for everything I did or did not do.

At that time, Sandra intervened.

"Frank... I'm sorry too."
"What? Why?"
"Well... it was me. It was supposed to be me, right?"
"No... no Sandra, it's not you."
"I was just so caught up in the heat of the moment... I figured... that's what you wanted... I mean, Laurie and me..."
"I..."
"Was that what you wanted?"

What had I wanted? What was I expecting, really? Could these games lead anywhere else? Jacob spoke up.

"Is it about the protection? Because I know that's an issue, but Laurie's clean, and so are you... so... and she's on the pill, so..."
"Yes. No. I don't know. Jacob, it's... weird."

I felt the colors returning to my face. I felt bad suddenly.

"Why am I always the one breaking up the fun?"

I laughed, but it was hollow. I felt sad inside. Laurie placed a hand on my shoulder; this time, I let it remain there.

"Frank... it was good. I liked it."
"It's not that, Laurie... it's... I can't put my finger on it."
"Then don't try!" Sandra stated.

I looked into her eyes. She was staring at me with a lot of focus, with something in the back of her mind.

"Laurie, Jacob... thank you very much for everything, "she said, then specifically to Laurie, "and don't worry I had fun too. Too bad you didn't get a chance to finish me off..."

Laurie smiled.

"Another time, maybe. We should go."
"Don't go!" I said.
"Yeah, we should," Jacob insisted.

I wanted to resist again, but I just looked at Sandra.

"I'm staying... if you want. I think you need someone to talk to."
"You can stay."

I remained silent as Laurie and Jacob got dressed. We exchanged discreet greetings, and then they went off. I felt bad for creating the circumstance where they had to leave, but Sandra was right: I needed to be alone with my thoughts. So why was she staying?

"You can go too..."
"No. I can't. We haven't... had sex yet."
"Come on, Sandra. I'm not going to hold you to that."
"Well... I am. Going to hold myself to it. Maybe."

Sandra, who was still walking around draped in my blanket, took me back to my bedroom and sat me on the bed. She then dropped the cloth, revealing her naked self again.

"Frank, what do you see?"
"A gorgeous naked woman... in my bed."
"Do you want me to stay the night?"
"I do... maybe... I'm just confused right now."
"You've never had casual sex."
"I... no. I mean, what's so casual about it?"
"I'm guessing you haven't had that many experiences in life in that department, right?"
"Right."
"Here's the thing. I think I know why you reacted the way you did. You like Laurie, right?"
"Sure... I mean... no... I mean, she's a great friend."
"And now you're afraid you've ruined the friendship, right?"
"Right... I mean, maybe."
"Well, you haven't. And this Danielle girl, well... she's not here right now. Okay?"
"Okay..."
"That means that she can't tell you what to do, and you can't use her as an excuse."
"I'm not... I'm just... sex is supposed to be magical and..."
"Romantic? It can be that. It can also be carnal and instinct, with almost no emotions involved. But your emotions are transparent. You're afraid. Not that Laurie was hurt - that you were hurt in the process. Well, you're not. You're fine."

Sandra laughed shyly.

"You're quite a paradox Frank, a mix of old and new together. Doing the Truth or Dare, yet still clinging to the principles or our parents... or grand-parents maybe. There's love, there's sex..."
"I know."
"...but you'd never felt it before. Separating the two. It can be done. Some people can't. Others can."

Sandra tilted her head sideways.

"I really do want to spend the evening with you, and... I would like to spend the night. We don't need to have sex, but I've got plans for tonight, and they involve you."
"But... do you love me?"
"Sure. I guess. You're strange, but I've never been one to be into normal people. Do you love me?"
"I don't know. Probably."
"Do you think I'm hot?"
"You're so hot..."
"And you would do me?"
"Maybe... I don't know."
"Okay."

Sandra changed the mood.

"Lie down on your chest. I'm going to give you a massage. Help you relax."
"Why are you doing this for me?"
"Because I can. Because I care. Because I've already spent too much time here, getting to know you, to bail on you and run away. I don't run. I chase. I follow through. I want to follow through, with you. Whatever happens."
"And Jacob... Laurie?"
"They'll be fine. Send them an e-mail tomorrow. Let them know you're all right."
"You're not mad that I..."
"...had sex with Laurie? Heck no. Are we dating? Are we exclusive?"
"No."
"Besides, I was kind of enjoying it too... maybe I do have lesbian tendencies, Julie was right."
"Julie?"
"Never mind. Just lie still and I'll massage your troubles away. And we'll see about what we do next. Right now, just relax, and let the stress melt away."

So I did just that. I allowed Sandra to start massaging me; as I laid there, on my bed, I started to realize how the momentum of the evening's activities had brought us to this point, and how we could have avoided it by not giving in so easily to temptation and desire - and how foolish it was to think that this could have ended differently. Play with matches, you will get burned eventually.

I got burned that night, but I became stronger for it. And as for Sandra, she did spend the night. We talked a lot at first, about me, about what made me tick, about how I had clung to every single who had given a damn about me in the past, about my fear of losing my friends, about my neediness. Sandra was gentle in her words and helped me much in dealing with my anxiety attacks - which were becoming all too frequent, unfortunately.

I did not feel comfortable enough to make love at that time, but we did lie in bed naked for a long time, before I started dozing off. When I finally fell asleep, I had Sandra's head resting against my chest.

Morning would not bring more wisdom, but I would wake to a different mood entirely...
Old 03-08-2010, 10:29 PM   #37
interesting
getDare Succubus

I do need to very quickly comment on my last installment. First off, I want to personnally thank will9022 and theJudge for their comments.

The reason I put an end to the events of that night was that from my main character's POV, things had gone too far. I would have enjoyed writing more for that night, and I had a ton of ideas, but it needed to end there for that night.

But rest assured - it's not over yet. Not by a long shot.

Frank did have sex with Laurie. And Sandra's presence in the mix may be more than for a single night. And Danielle still looms above it all. And don't forget about Rita and Jacques, now living in Montreal - Rita did say she might be dropping a line to Frank. So once our 'hero' recovers from his ordeal, and accepts the events of that Saturday night, he should be able to move on.

So many ideas... so little time to write them all...

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

Old 03-12-2010, 12:08 AM   #38
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default An Evening of Momentum - Rewind, part 1

"So... how was it?"

Laurie and Jacob had remained silent all the way home.

"Was it everything you wanted it to be?"
"Can we talk about something else?"

Jacob realized he had hit a nerve.

"I'm sorry... I was... never mind."
"No... it's cool... you deserve a treat for putting up with all his nonsense, sometimes. Why does everything have to be a big drama with Frank?"
"I dunno... he's sensitive, I guess."
"Bit too much for my tastes..."
"Do I get a treat?"
"Maybe..."

Laurie dropped herself on the couch.

"It's not that it wasn't agreeable... I mean... that thing with Sandra was really off the hook... seriously, I hadn't done that in a long time... and I guess Frank... doing what he did was kind of okay..."
"But?"
"But... I don't know. It felt hollow. I always thought Frank would be more... I don't know. I mean, his games, his stories..."
"Yeah, well, several things to consider, love."
"Namely?"

Jacob had poured himself a glass of water.

"First, know how many girls Frank's been around?"
"Not many..."
"You were sorta his first..."
"I was? Sorta?"
"Well, I don't know exactly how far he went with this chick a few years back... I think they did it, but I can't be sure..."
"...oh..."
"And then there's you... something wrong?"
"Just thinking how it wasn't probably a good first - or even second experience. It was pretty wild."
"Yeah, and our Frank doesn't like losing control."

Laurie became pensive.

"When I took off my panties and... hmm..."
"...showed us your behind?"
"...yeah, well... I kinda knew what I wanted. I mean, I was wet, and you were both hard... and I didn't mind which one of you did it. I really wanted to feel a hard dick inside me... and then... he came in... and... somehow..."
"It didn't feel right."
"No. It didn't."
"Do you love him?"
"Yeah. Sort of. But just as a friend. I mean... is he still going to be able to be the game master in our little circle, after this?"
"He's tough. He'll manage. You might have to blow once in a while."
"Shut up!"

Laurie's eyes became playful.

"Speaking of blowing... c'mere you."
"Beg your pardon?"
"I haven't had my fill of dicks, tonight..."

Jacob's eyes widened. Maybe the night was not over for him after all.
Old 03-13-2010, 01:59 PM   #39
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default An Evening of Momentum - Rewind, part 2

When she got home, Danielle immediately made her way to her bedroom - the one where she now slept alone, because her ex-boyfriend, Stan, was now spending most of his time at the new girlfriend's place, which was fine with her. Still, as she got undressed and stared at the bed - the place where she now crept into alone at night - she felt a tinge of desire for a presence - any presence in fact, even Stan's - so that she wouldn't be alone again this night.

She walked up to the mirror and stared at her naked self. How could Stan simply abandon all this? Was she not desirable? Frank certainly seemed to think so. She desperately wanted to hurt Stan, and she knew one way to do it would be for him to come back to his apartment and find another man in his place, so soon after their break-up. But Danielle wanted to be better than him. She did not want to get even. She wanted to move on.

An idea crept into her head, and she retrieved the clothes she had selected for her picture sequence with Frank. She went into the computer room, dressing herself up with the right clothes as she went into it. She didn't bother tying the blouse together. She activated her webcam, set it on a delay of a few seconds, then started looking at the pictures she had previously sent Frank. She wanted to show him everything: she wanted him to masturbate repeatedly to her images. She needed his desire of her. She decided she would go all out - maybe.

She turned her back to the camera, lowered the blouse so her shoulders were exposed. She perked her behind to place some emphasis on it. She looked at the image over her shoulder, and decided to roll up the bottom of the blouse so her lower back skin would be exposed. Satisfied, she tilted her head to the side after clicking on the mouse button. Five seconds later, the snapshot was taken.

She turned back around and looked at the picture she had taken. She was satisfied with it, yet she wanted more.

She abandoned the blouse altogether, kneading gently her breasts as she pondered the next picture. She pulled the dress as low as it could go without revealing her pussy hair. She stared at the camera and cupped her breasts. That was perfect. She clicked on the mouse, and within seconds, a fourth picture was done.

But even that wasn't enough. There was more to show him, without showing anything. She wanted him to completely unable to resist. Why the notion of him masturbating to her images turned her on was somewhat beyond her, but she just knew that's what she wanted. Why not go all in, then? The dress came off, and she stood naked. She thought for a minute to just pose with her hands on her hips, but that was a bit too much. Her left arm instinctively moved to cover her breasts, while her right hand covered her crotch. This was perfect. This was the shot that would make him come. There was no doubt about it.

She took the picture, and decided to send all three images to him. She started typing, frantically, with only one hand - the other hand started caressing her body. She was desperate now, and had trouble finishing the e-mail. She was still staring at the naked picture of herself, turning herself on in the process. Her fingers were now proding into her, and she was thinking of him. It was more than she could handle. She allowed herself all the release she needed, still staring at her own naked picture, still thinking that it was his hands playing with her body.

She moved back to the bedroom and resumed the play, taking a long pink dildo, and using it on herself, allowing herself more release from the sexual tension built up inside her. All the while, it was Frank, coming and going between her legs, inside her pussy. She almost imagined him releasing his warmth inside of her. How she longed for his touch... how much she wanted him to be here...

Satisfied, the device still inside her, she allowed the relaxation to take over, and she litterally fell asleep on her bed...
Old 03-13-2010, 02:42 PM   #40
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default An Evening of Momentum - Rewind, part 3

Frank was sleeping soundly when Sandra got up to go to the bathroom. She did her business, and decided not to return to bed just yet.

Truth be told, Sandra was glad to be here, even under these circumstances, and not home. She was desperate to get her own place, and the opportunity to experiment it - sort of - was something she appreciated. And it was fun to walk naked inside another person's home.

Sandra did like Frank. He seemed like a genuine nice guy; none of his tantrums or reactions seemed unnatural or for her benefit. She wasn't certain it was love - who really knew what love was anyway? But she was a bit angry that he had ended up doing Laurie instead of her. She had been working herself up gently; in fact, one of the reasons why she had agreed to let Laurie work her over was to get her fully in the mood for when Frank finally decided to act like a man and just stick it in. But now, things were different for many reasons.

The first reason was that, despite her assurance that she wasn't a lesbian, she had thoroughly enjoyed Laurie's caressses. She hadn't come, but that didn't mean anything for her. She had felt Laurie's hands across her body, felt her fingers and tongue inside her, and it had felt good. She had sometimes fantasized about it, but never believed she would act on it. Her initial intent was just to put on a show; she had ended up with much more than she had initially anticipated, and she was thoroughly intrigued now at the prospects of allowing Laurie to finish what she had started. Some of her previous boyfriends had done some licking down there, but Laurie's touch had really hit a nerve. She wondered if that was because Laurie actually knew what a pussy felt like.

She stared at Frank's naked figure, over the covers, on his back, snoring gently - his shaft was as hard as previously. She could have sat on it and ridden him. But that would mean waking him up. And she didn't want to bother him. Instead, she moved to the room with the computer. She sat down and stared at the screensaver - a gothic girl, practically naked, wielding a giant sword. She launched the browser program, and logged in to check her e-mail. It logged directly into Frank's account.

The temptation was just too great, even if it was an invasion of privacy. Sandra started reading the first e-mails, then she focused solely on the ones sent by Danielle. Who really was this girl that seemed to captivate Frank so much? What did she have that Sandra did not?

Sandra then opened the attachment, and saw the pictures Danielle had sent. As she looked at the last one, the one where Danielle was covering, covering her breasts and pussy with her arms and hands, Sandra surprised herself when she realized she was gently stroking herself, staring at the picture. She stopped for a moment, but then decided to peer further. She opened the history of Frank's recent webpage visits, and found a varied lot - from role-playing and literature or writing sites to random sites with unusual stuff. She found a few links to porn, which she opened. Lesbian porn. She imagined that's what it would be. Some of it was pretty cheap, but one in particular got her mind racing. The girl in the video kind of looked like her.

Alone, in Frank's house, staring at his porn, Sandra allowed herself to let her guard down, and in the relative darkness of the room, she teased herself while watching the girls go at it. When the strap-on began its service in the video, she knew she would not stop until she had released at least once. Hopefully, Frank would not awaken himself. But was she really hoping he would sleep through it, or did she secretly want him to rush to her side, so they could finalize an unspoken agreement of a few hours before?

Those considerations gave way to pleasure, as Sandra came, about the same time as the girl who looked like her did in the video.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:42 AM   #41
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default The Next Day - Morning Everywhere, part I...

Frank stirred from his sleep gently - it was Sunday morning, past nine AM, and he was relaxed - more relaxed than he had been in a long time. His dreams had been erotic. He felt skin against his - he tilted his head sideways and saw the naked female form beside him, facing down and held his breath. She was here. But who was she?

For a long moment, Frank stared with disbelief: there was a naked girl in his bed, sleeping. Was it Danielle? Laurie? Sandra? Someone else? Why couldn't he recall? Confusion gave way to clarity in a split second, and the events of the previous night tumbled back into the front of his memory.

Sandra. She had stayed over. They had talked for a long while. And now, she was naked in his bed. They had not had sex. He looked down: perhaps it was the sight of this naked skin, but he was getting hard again. He looked at the curves of her body, and let his fingers slide along her back, gently skimming the surface in order not to wake her. She stirred anyway, albeit slowly; Frank could not remove his hand. She tilted her head sideways, and then mechanically lifted herself on her knees, stretching, eyes still closed. The sight of her breasts, hanging over his bed, finished getting Frank hot and ready for anything. Sandra, still in the midst of a haze, crawled over him and out of the bed, rubbing herself against his shaft as she got up. He could barely move.

He heard her go to the bathroom, while he remained motionless in bed, unable to focus, entranced by the lingering image of skin.

Sandra came back, awake, and crawled to the side of the bed. Still lying down, Frank looked up at her. She stared at his face, then let her stare go down to his crotch.

"My!..."
"Hi..."
"Hi yourself, stranger. Did you sleep well?"
"I think I did... yeah..."
"Good dreams?"
"Some..."

He was laughing nervously. Sandra bit her lower lip. The hard dick... she felt herself shiver. She had enjoyed last night's tease by Laurie, and the subsequent time alone in the computer room, but this hard dick...

"You?" Frank inquired.
"Oh... nice night. Very nice..."

She wanted that dick. It would make her life complete. It was the one thing she was still missing in terms of satisfaction.

"I see you're happy to see me..."

Frank shied away.

"No, don't cover it up. It's beautiful."
"Not as beautiful as you."

So cheesy, and such a turn-on right now. Sandra decided she was not going to take no for an answer - so better not ask the question. She sat down on the bed, her hand going to rest on Frank's stomach.

"I..."

She didn't finish her sentence. She leaned in and kissed Frank on the lips; her hand grabbed his hard dick and he twitched, but she remained stuck to his mouth, sliding her tongue in. Frank didn't fight - he wasn't that great a kisser at the moment, with his morning breath, Sandra thought, but he was not backing out. She pulled back her mouth, slowly teasing his manhood as he gently moaned. She twisted him around, so his lower legs would be outside of the bed. She then got on his knees and swallowed him - she felt him react very strongly at that. It was not the end of what she wanted to do with him, but it was the start.

After a while of licking, sucking and teasing, she pulled back.

"Are you okay?"
"Oh! God... Sandra... wow. Yeah. Don't stop."
"I have a better idea."

She pushed him back fully onto the bed, climbed on top of him, and simply sat on him. He thrust into her without difficulty; she was so wet from all the stimulation. She wanted sex so bad. She wanted his hard dick so bad. And he was not resisting. And he felt so good inside of her. She wanted him deeper. She rode him hard, half expecting him to release before she had time to orgasm - to her surprise, he held on. She rode him as hard as she could, until the surge of energy shot across her body, bringing her the pleasure she so wanted to derive. She screamed at the top of her lungs, a wordless scream, just a loud syllable. As she steadied herself on top of him, staring into his pleasure-laden eyes, she realized he had still not come. She smiled again, dropped on top of him and began to kiss him again, with passion and force, while her hips swayed to the rhythm of her kisses, so she could provide him with release. She did that for some time, until her hips hurt, and he still hadn't come.

As she got up, she felt his hands grab her hips and pull her up, so she would sit on his face.

"No, I've already had mine..."
"I want to..."
"Well..."

She didn't resist much. He pulled her in, and lapping his tongue like a cat licking milk, he tried to please her. It was awkward at best, even if it was still pleasurable to some extent. She let him carry on, because she knew it was important to him. After a while, she told him.

"I want your dick inside me again..."

She moved off of him and laid down on her back, spreading her legs. He moved away and entered her with ease. She was glad he was taking control - her hips were still hurting somewhat from all the effort she had put into it. He started pounding hard into her - the sensation was different this time around, still very intense but less world-shattering. She wanted him to come. She knew she was safe - but apparently he wasn't.

"Oh... not inside you..."
"It's okay... I'm good... you won't get me pregnant..."
"But..."

She kissed him to silence him and grabbed his butt cheeks to prevent him from pulling away. He kept swaying inside her, until he was about to explode. He gave one final thrust - the sensation that entered Sandra took her over the edge at the same time with its warmth. It had been months since a man had come into her. She rode the pleasure for several seconds, until it subsided. She saw the pleasure in Frank's eyes give way to fatigue. She rested his head against his shoulder, holding him there, still feeling him inside of her.

She knew there might be consequences to this act of lust, the reckless abandonment. But she was content with it, and if needed, she would help Frank deal with it as well. Right now, she just wanted to lie there, hold him close to her, and feel his heartbeat against hers, as their chests resounded in unison from their physical union.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:02 PM   #42
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default The Next Day - Morning Everywhere, part II...

It was time to get up, but Jacob did not feel like moving. Laurie was already in the shower, and he wanted to join her - but he still felt tired. He wanted to sleep in. But there was this lunch with Laurie's parents. Why were they still pretending to be together for their benefit? He was comfortable with Laurie, of course - they had been an item for three whole years before deciding to become more than friends, instead of lovers. At the time, he was confident they had taken the right decision. But now, the situation was taking its toll.

At heart, Jacob had never been jealous. He had been bred to be sexually open-minded by his mother. She lived alone - but once in a while, she went out on the town. Sometimes, she brought home one man. Sometimes, she brought home two. Once, she had brought back a couple. It had taken his young mind some time to understand what was going on. When he attained puberty, he sneaked in on her - just once. He did not stay to watch - he just heard the sounds and knew, from the movies he had seen, what was going on. A few days later, his morning had that talk with him. She had said: make sure you know what you're doing, make sure you take your precautions and assume your responsibilities. If you get a girl pregnant, take care of the child. This had been a grim reminder of his lack of male parental model.

He knew that Laurie as well was relatively open-minded. She had blossomed early, from the stories she had told him. She had her first boyfriend at eleven, given blowjobs around twelve, and her first sexual encounter at thirteen, with a boy too old for her. In high school, she had dated several boys for a few months each, then later had remained celibate - while enjoying the occasional encounter with an odd male every now and then.

In college, Laurie had moved in with another girl, Samantha. At first, they were just playful. Games came out from their playfulness, which led to moments of growing intimacy, until they had started to fully consumate their relationship. It was during that time that Jacob had met Laurie; he had gone to a party at her place, invited by a friend from Laurie's class. The party had been nothing special, but since Jacob feared nothing, he was dared by his friend to undress in the living room. He had done so, which had earned him the nickname 'Streaker' for the night.

Much later in that evening, he was walking around the home; half the people had gone, most of the others were asleep. He heard funny noises coming from the bathroom - he crept in, saw the door slightly ajar, and peaked in. He saw Laurie and Samantha making out in the bath tub, together. He had braved all odds to enter the room. After the initial shock, the girls put on a show for him; then, they let him decide which one he was going to fuck. He chose Laurie. The rest was history. A few times that year, until Samantha moved out, he shared Laurie's bed with Samantha. It was an amazing time, but it did not last. They would take turns pleasuring Laurie, making it a challenge. It got a little weird when Jacob actually had sex with Samantha, so they decided to tone it down. At the end of the semester, Samantha moved in with another girl and Jacob took her place in the apartment.

Three years later, Jacob and Laurie were back to square one.

Last night, though, something odd had happened. Jacob had always been a giving fellow. He had allowed Laurie to blowjob Frank a few days ago, then Frank had fucked Laurie last night. He had come into her. It should not have mattered. It did. He knew Laurie had experienced sex with thirty or so guys before him. That didn't matter. And they had chosen not to be exclusive anymore. So why did it bother that Frank had done it? Why had Jacob just remained there, taking pictures? It felt strange in his mind.

Laurie entered the bedroom, wrapped in her towel, her hair still wet.

"Hi... Good morning."
"Mornin'."
"You all right?"
"uh-huh..."

Laurie started drying her hair, removing the towel from her body. Jacob stared at her. He felt himself becoming sick. Why? Was this jealousy? Did he want Laurie to be exclusive with him again? What was going on in his mind, all of a sudden? Why did it matter?

The question lingered in the air, as he watched his former girlfriend, the person he had slept with last night, get dressed. But there was also, in this room, in her place, a stranger - someone he had a hard time to recognize. And in himself also dwelt a stranger, someone new and unfamiliar, who threatened his way of life.

Something had definetely happened last night, without warning, and he knew that until he found out what that something was, he would no longer be able to enjoy life - to enjoy Laurie's company.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:35 AM   #43
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default The Next Day - Morning Everywhere, part 3...

Her ex had not come back that night. Which suited Danielle just fine.

She walked naked across the room and sat down at her computer. No new mail. She sighed. After reading Frank's mail, which he had sent last night during his time with Sandra (and his other friends), she half expected to find a file full of images they had taken last night. Nothing. She sighed. She wanted to hear from him.

She felt bad, to some extent. Putting Frank up for auction, like that, with Sandra, seemed awkward. And darker thoughts still prevailed: what if Frank really did like Sandra, what if he liked her more than... she didn't want to think about it. How could Frank not like her more? His crush on Danielle was a forever-thing. But perhaps, in all the distance, in all the wait, his desires would go elsewhere. Why had she insisted he have sex with her? Was it because she feared he wasn't experimented enough? What would that change?

The phone rang, and Danielle went to answer.

"Hello...?"
"Hi sweets, it's Rita."

Danielle's heart skipped a beat. Just the voice she wanted to hear - or at least one of them.

"Hey honey! Long time... What'S going on?"
"Oh... nothing special. Just thinking of you... Jacques says hi."
"Give him a kiss for me..."
"Sure... how about you? How's it going with everything?"
"Oh... good... good..."
"You don't sound convinced."

Danielle hesitated to share her innermost thoughts, even with her best friend. After all they had shared together, she knew she should not have.

"I'm fine... how's the pregnancy?"
"You know... getting rounder by the minute... How's Frank?"

Rita had a way of getting to the point.

"He's good... he's... good."
"Talk to me, baby..."

Danielle moved back to her bed, laying on her back and staring at the ceiling.

"I think I did something stupid..."
"What?"
"I... threw him in the arms of another..."
"Come again?"
"He's with... he spent last night with another girl..."

Danielle explained, as best as she could, the dares of the previous day, and how she had gotten Sandra's number - and how she had spent the evening with Frank.

"Well, girl, why would you do that?"
"I don't know. I mean... all was going great... and I really wanted to... you know, spend some time. But then, I felt... challenged... pressured, I don't know."
"Honey, you're the only one putting pressure on yourself. For God's sake, he's waited years to fuck you... he can wait a few more days or weeks."
"Yeah... but... I kinda told him to fuck her..."

Rita laughed at the other end of the line, before speaking up.

"Poor girl... why do you put yourself through this?"
"I don't know..."
"I think it's high time I paid you a visit..."
"Yeah... that'd be nice. I'm just... confused, I guess."
"Honey, we all are. Listen, I'll talk to Jacques, and we'll see when we can next come over... hey! Let's do something together, you me, him, Jacques maybe. Always wanted a foursome."
"Be serious!"
"Well, I am... but I know what you mean... let's just see what bites. Talk to him, okay? Tell him your feelings - your real feelings."
"I guess so..."
"What are you wearing now?"
"I'm naked."
"Touch yourself..."
"Will you stop that?"

Both Rita and Danielle laughed it off.

"Honey, it's for your own good... you're so tense... just relax and let me walk you through it..."
"I don't know..."
"It'll be fun... Are you lying down?"
"I am..."
"Okay, just let me guide you through it. You know you'll like it."
"I already do."

Laying on her back, on her bed, Danielle allowed Rita's sultry voice to guide her actions, her left hand across her body. She held back no sounds, for Rita's benefit. She moaned, she sighed, she blurted out interjections once in a while, calling out Rita's name as she brought herself to climax. She was aware that, at the other end of the line, Rita was probably teasing herself more discreetly. But this was not the first time thay had done something like this - or even gotten farther. So Danielle was okay with everything, and so was Rita.

Relaxed after the release, Danielle was smiling stupidly.

"Was that good?"
"Oh! God! Rita! You know how to turn me on..."
"I know your sweet spots, sweets."
"Thanks. I so needed that..."
"Now, girl, you tell him how you feel. You go with the flow, okay? No holding back."
"All right, I promise..."
"And if that other girl gets in they way, just punch her out..."
"A-ha! I'll do that. I love you Rita."
"Love you too, Dan... sweets!"
"Thanks, take care.
"You too, love. Call you soon...."

Rita hung up. Danielle remained on her bed, satisfied in more ways than one, content that a conversation with her best friend always had a way of putting a new perspective on life and love.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:28 PM   #44
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default First Interlude

Dear Rita,

How have you been? I can't wait until the holidays. They're getting so close now. Three weeks, and my classes will be over, and we'll get to see each other again. How big are you now? Last time I saw you, it barely showed. Are you showing yet? Can I get a picture? Are you going to update your facebook soon?

Anyway, I'm sending this letter through the mail because, well, the things I want to tell you deserve pen and paper. It's hard for me to know where to start.

Another reason why I'm anxious for the holidays to come is that Stan is finally moving out. His stuff is already packed, and his new girlfriend never comes over anymore. In fact, he's barely slept here more than once a week. When he does, though, he manages to get on my nerves every little moment with every little word. He's having a lot of sex and he flaunts it. Apparently, she's a devil in the sack. I'm trying not to let it get to me. As for me, well, I'm not getting as much as I want - none at all in fact. I know, you're probably going to be disappointed with me, but that's how it is, and that's how it will remain for some time still.

So, you'll have guessed this letter is mostly about him. Frank.

First off, let me say I wanted to talk to him. I really did. But I chickened out. You remember when you told me to go talk to him, that day we spoke? Well, I did just that. That is, I went over to his place, unannounced. Which was mistake number one, I know. I should not have caught him with his pants down. It was a blunder on my part, and it just made everything else since then a bit more awkward.

I got there a little after lunch. I knocked on the door and he came to answer. He was in his bathrobe, clearly just out of the shower. He smelled really good. I asked if I could come in - and he said yes. I entered. I did not notice her at first, because of the way his entrance hallway is made, but when I peered into the kitchen, I saw her: and she was wearing a bathrobe herself, as if she had just stepped out of the shower. I knew then and there that they had sex together - like I had told him to. My heart skipped a beat. And you know me - I am not a terribly jealous person, but something in me hurt. It was my fault; I had set them up. I should not have expected anything different. I mean, he's a guy, and all guys want sex. I tried my best to keep my composure as I inquired if they had fun the previous night. They both told me they had; she added that she had slept over afterwards. I wanted to run away and cry, but I had already made my way down there, so I actually joined them for lunch, even if I had already eaten. We talked about the weather and insignificant things, as if the events of the previous night and their sleeping together meant nothing. Oh! but Rita, it did. I could tell how he looked at her. I could tell how I wanted him to look at me that way.

I stayed for about thirty minutes and then I walked away, leaving them together. And then I cried, Rita, I cried so hard on the way back, on the bus. People must have thought I was nuts.

I have not cried as much since then. I have kept in touch with him through the e-mail, and I know he has kept in touch wit her, because he mentions her in his communications. I feel stupid: like I threw away all the attention he was giving me and handed it over to some floosy. But I know she's a nice girl, and he's a nice guy, and they should be together. I mean, I'm so much younger than him, I should really look for someone my own age. She is definetely more his type. We have stopped daring - it was just too weird.

And that's where I'm at. I'm focused on my studies now; I want to get better grades. And there's this cute guy in my classes, I think I might hit him up. I know he has a girlfriend, but it can't hurt to try. I mean, Stan gave in to the advances of that other girl, right? And boys think with their dicks.

I miss you so much, and I just want to hug you and squeeze you tight. And kiss your tummy and the little human being growing inside it. I just can't wait to see you. Please send me a picture!

Love you,

Your 'sweets'
Danielle

=====================

To: [email protected]

Hello Frank

It's Rita. How are you? I hope all is well on your end. I should have gotten in touch with you some time ago, but you know how life is, with my pregnancy and all.

Anyway, just saying hi. Drop me a line if you want to chat.

Your friend,
Rita

=====================

Hi Rita.

Wow! It has been a while. How are you yourself? I'm doing okay, given the end of semester quickly coming around, final exams and coursework. Let's just say I haven't been lazy. Danielle told me about you being pregnant, with your boyfriend? How far along are you? Is it a boy or a girl?

It's funny how I completely lost touch with Danielle for those years - when I lost touch with her brother, that is. We were so close back then, but people drift apart. It'so good to see you again. Reading your e-mail reminded me of that time at Danielle's house... we were really into it! I miss those times.

I'm glad you contacted me. I hope to hear from you soon.

Frank

==========================

Franky-boy,

I'm particularly moody today, so don't mind me ranting. I just got into a huge fight with Jacques, and he's out, and I need to vent. I tried to call my other friends, and Danielle, and no one is there, so I just need a punching bag, and I guess you'll do. Again, sorry, I don't mean to be a pain.

I'll start by saying that the relationship between Jacques and myself is - at best - complicated. We've been together for some time, and we're happy together. We're planning on getting married, eventually... but we're both really quirky people, and, to put it as plainly as possible, we're both really open-minded. When I decided to get pregnant - Jacques was okay with it, but it's my body, my choice - we decided that we'd give ourselves some leeway. Jacques can be demanding in the relationship - in bed, to put it plainly. And as I start to bubble, well, I can't always give him what he wants. So we decided that we'd let him get his fun elsewhere. I hope that's not shocking for you. Anyway, last night, I was really horny and in the mood. I set myself up, nice and snug, naked on my bed, ready for him to ravage me! And I wait. And I wait. He comes home after midnight, already... sexed out! And I'm mad! I'm furious! I didn't mind that he went out and got some - we have a common friend who does that for him, and he's really good (I had my own experiences with him and Jacques last year). I hope that doesn't shock you either. Anyway, I'm all ready, but Jacques is too tired. So he falls asleep, leaving me hanging. Needless to say, I got on his case this morning, and now he's out, I'm pissed, and I need to vent.

Woh! That felt good. Almost like an orgasm!

I know I shouldn't stay mad. I mean, it was agreed that he would sleep around. It's just, between the agreement in the past and my expectations for that night - expectations which I did not share with him - I felt betrayed. My needs weren't answered, even if the prior agreement did not cause problem. I guess I'm okay with him sleeping around as long as I remain his number one, you see. And last night, I clearly wasn't. He could have just finished me off. I was already so hot and wet when he came in. Just plug a toy in there, or something, and ride me into sleep.

I hope I'm not being too graphic.

Anyway, I just needed to share these things. I hope I didn't shock you - I just needed to get these things off my chest.

Thanks a million,

Your friend,
Rita

========================

Hi again

I really don't know what to say in response to your last e-mail, but from what I gather you don't really need me to say anything. It's hard not to pass some form of judgement, and I'm trying to refrain. I guess I can understand the logic behind your couple - it's not the first time I've heard of this kind or arrangement.

I guess the only thing I can say is: I hope you sort it out. I know how complicated relationships and feelings can be. I mean, you're obviously aware of the implications involved in this kind of behaviour, so I'm not going to preach. I just think it's everyone's personal business and I don't get involved.

I'm glad you feel confident enough - despite the fact that we haven't spoken in years - to share this with me. It's flattering, and you have my understanding and sympathy.

Hang in there

Frank

=========================

The reason I feel so comfortable taking to you about these things is two-fold. One: you're not in my face! Two: I feel like I know you better than I know my own Jacques sometimes. A few weeks ago, Danielle just kept chatting on-and-on about you all the time, telling me every single juicy detail of the dares that you'd been doing. She said you've stopped.

Hi again, by the way,

Don't worry about me and Jacques. He completely made it up to me the next day; I was sore for three days - kidding! But he did make it up to me, and we had some great sex. We talked a lot about it, how it made me feel, how I needed to be his priority. He explained how it was impossible for him to read my mind and that I needed to be more open and honest about everything I felt. He said he'd stopping having sex with other people altogether if that was what I really wanted. But that's not what I want. I guess I'm just jealous he's running off and I can't run off with him as much. I'm still mobile, but for some reason, once you start showing you're pregnant, no guy really wants to touch you anymore, even though it's perfectly safe for mother and baby - in fact, that's how italians induce labor in some cases. True story! But Jacques isn't turned off one bit, which is good for me.

I'm so glad we're able to communicate so openly, me and Jacques. Sometimes I think that's all that keeps us together, this great ability to say whatever we want and have the other listen, really listen, you know? If you'll allow me to be graphic, a few months ago, I really wanted him to enter me from behind - you know, anal. Don't ask me why, I'm not really into it, but that day, it just felt right. Now, he doesn't mind doing it, but never without a condom, which makes perfect sense to me. But we were out of them. We talked about it, I expressed my need. He felt it was really important so he interrupted what we were doing - leaving me with some toys to bide my time - and he raced to the convenience store to get some. And then he rode me hard, and it felt wonderful. I felt complete. If we'd just stayed with the usual routine, if we hadn't talked about it, I would have been left empty - so to speak. That's why I say communication is so important. Talk about your needs.

Danielle told me you had a party some weeks past, some kind of dare involving a girl you met at the mall, but she said she wasn't there so she couldn't provide me with the details. But I'm aching for some juicy sexy story - so if you could hit me up, I'd very much appreciate it. And I could find a way to compensate you, in due time...

Anyway, that's all for me. Thanks for caring.

Rita

==========================

Dear Rita,

I don't know what Danielle told you, but I would imagine she keep you in the loop, given how close how two have been in the past - at least that's what she claims. You want a story? How about you share one as well - not that you haven't been sharing, but the one I want involves you and Danielle, in your last year at high school if I'm not mistaken, and a game of truth or dare where you apparently said you wouldn't mind sleeping with her - and the few days later where you apparently actually did it. Danielle was quite evasive with that one.

It's true we haven't played in a while. I guess after the party with my friends and Sandra, I haven't talked much to Danielle. We chat through the e-mail. She's pretty busy with her homework and final exams, as am I.

As for the game we had, well, it was part of a dare Danielle had me do. I guess... I haven't really thought about it since then. She dared me to ask this girl, Sandra, out on a date... and then she dared me to have sex with her. And... but I'm getting ahead of myself. Tell you what. I'll give you every juicy detail if you start first, with the story I want to hear.

I have to agree though. Communication is important - if not vital - in any relationship... I'm glad you are able to get that with your boyfriend.

Best, and hope to read from you soon.

Frank
Old 03-31-2010, 07:37 AM   #45
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Elsewhere happening...

"Honey, I'm home!"

Jacques dropped his things in the entryway to his apartment and rushed inside, eager to see his girl. She entered the living room from the other end, clad in sexy lingerie covering the bare essentials, her body's curves slightly accentuated by the gentle roundness or her belly.

When Rita saw him enter, she faked disappointment.

"You're not Frank!"
"You're not Lucy!" Jacques answered swiftly.

She smiled at him and they kissed.

"To what do I owe the honour of this sexy greeting."
"I was... playing."
"Playing?"
"With myself."
"Naughty girl. Can I join you?"

She leaned in and smelled him.

"You need a shower first."
"Amen to that!"

Rita took his things from him, and Jacques removed his coat and boots.

"How was work?"
"Same old... boss kept yelling at me for no apparent reason."
"oh! that's too bad."
"Don't worry about it. I heard a rumour that he may not be staying on."
"That would be good..."
"Something about his attitude... anyway. Work done. Girlfriend."

He pointed at her. She crossed her arms across her legs.

"And how's my little man?"
"Little girl," corrected Rita. "It's gonna be a girl."
"We don't know that."
"Gut feeling..."

Jacques was slowly undressing to head for the shower. His work was dirty at best.

"What was that thing about Frank?"
"Oh! That! Nothing."
"That's Danielle's boyfriend, right?"
"No, silly. They're not together. Pay attention!"
"She's your friend. How am I supposed to keep track. Anyway, what's with him?"

Rita paused.

"Oh! He's... well, we've been in contact."
"You told me this already."

She blushed.

"Well, I'm trying to help Danielle win him back, and frankly - that's a funny - frankly, he's not making it easy. I'm trying to get him to spill the beans on his feelings for her and so far, no luck."
"Through the e-mail?"
"Yeah!"
"Honey, I told you. E-mails and feelings don't mix..."
"Is that why you never send me love letters?"
"Honey..."
"I'm sorry... I'm sorry."

She got on her knees next to him. He was in his underwear now.

"I'm just a bit moody. I adore Danielle so much... I guess I want her to have what I have."
"Well, she can't have me... if you're not there!"

At first, Jacques laughed, but then he realized the seriousness of his girlfriend's tone.

"I'm sorry. Go on."
"What was the last thing I told you about?"
"You told me Danielle had reconnected with an old friend - a guy she knew from years back, on which she had a crush. You said they'd gotten back together or something..."
"Not together. Just spending time together. They were never an item."
"Because he's older than us."
"Yeap."
"Okay... so you've been chatting with him. Why aren't you just asking him outright?"
"Because that would be too obvious."

With as much patience as she could muster, Rita attempted to explain to Jacques how much of a mess Danille had made by sending the man she loved into the arms of another.

"So you're trying to figure out if this Sandra girl and Frank are an item?"
"Something along those lines."
"Tough call, if you don't want to ask the question openly. But honey, I think... maybe you're overthinking this. He's a guy. He's not that complicated."

Jacques could not hold back a shy laugh. Rita laughed with him this time.

"Maybe."

Jacques got up and finished undressing. Rita watched his naked body and brimmed with desire. But she had already pleased herself several times today - she had other things on her mind.

"You know, we said we might pay a visit to Danielle over the holidays?"
"We did."
"I was wondering something."
"Go ahead."
"I was wondering if we could make it a little more than just a visit..."

At first, Jacques was puzzled, but the light came on in his head.

"You miss her that much?"
"No, silly. Well, it's just that this whole situation has gotten me thinking. I..."

Rita paused, and Jacques moved towards her.

"What is it? Tell me."
"I kinda made up stuff..."
"What?"
"About you... and us..."
"What stuff? To whom? What are you talking about?"

Rita got back up and wanted to walk away.

"We should talk about it when you get out of the shower."
"No, let's talk about it now."

He placed a hand on her shoulder, gently dragging her to the living room, sitting her down on the sofa and sitting beside her.

"Well... it's silly... I wanted to get Frank to open up about his feelings, so I... kinda made up stuff... about you. I mean, half made up."
"Tell me. Come on, I won't get mad. What stuff?"
"I kinda told him that our couple was... well... more open-minded than we currently are."
"We are open-minded... sort of."
"I told him I allow you, because I'm pregnant, to have sex outside of the two of us..."
"Okay... not that big a deal."
"...and I told him you were having sex with other men."

For a moment, Jacques stared at the wall.

"Well... I don't anymore. Not since we decided to stop."
"But I kinda said you still did it."
"Why?"
"I don't know. I was trying to illicit a reaction, provoke him maybe. Get him to confess something on his end."
"It's not that big a lie. I mean... we did have our time before we settled down... before you got pregnant..."
"Are you mad at me?"

Jacques was completely taken aback at the question.

"Noo... why would I be?"
"I don't know. I mean, we talked baby, and I wanted it, and you weren't sure but you said we'd go for it... and then we also decided you know... family above fun... so... I don't know?"
"Are you regretting?"
"Don't make this about me."
"Well, I'm sorry, honey, but it is about you. It's about us."

Rita looked away, but Jacques gently tilted her head back towards him.

"Honey, what do you want? What do you need?"
"This whole situation with Danielle has got me all riled up. I mean, I love you, I adore you, but lately, I've been getting these feelings that... settling down... I'm scared a little."
"You're wondering if you're getting old?"
"Maybe... remember when we first had sex?"
"How could I forget?"
"Do we still have sex like that?"
"Sometimes. Not all the time."
"Remember that time with that other couple at the motel?"
"I do. You want to do that again?"
"No one will touch me..."
"Honey... don't do that to yourself. You are the most beautiful woman in the world... I mean look at you. Look at you."

Rita laughed, even though tears rolled down her cheeks.

"If you say I'm glowing, I'll have to kill you."

She hugged Jacques tightly. Jacques returned with his question.

"Do you want to do anything like the motel?"
"I want... I want Danielle... and Frank... and, I don't know. I want to get out of this house, go crazy. I want to... just go out there, hang out, have fun... have some sex... with you... maybe others, I don't know. I'm stuck in this apartment all day and... I just..."
"You want to see Danielle?"
"I do."
"I'll put you on a bus, and you can go see her for as long as you want."
"Oh! Now's not a good time. She's got exams... but... that trip we planned. Instead of going back home, we could visit her in Sherbrooke."
"We could. Parents aren't going to be happy about it."
"We can still visit them. Just, for a shorter time."
"You know I only have five days off."
"I do... but..."
"...all right. I'll let you do the arrangements."

Jacques got up.

"Time for that shower now."

As he began to walk away, she grabbed his hand.

"Where do you think you're going?"
"umm... shower?"

Rita smiled, pulling him closer, grabbing his dick, which returned to attention.

"Honey, I,m kinda dirty."
"I know you are. So am I..."

She gently kissed his shaft.

"You deserve a treat... for being so understanding."
"I'm really not against it... but could we do it in the shower?"
"Lead on, lover."

They headed into the bathroom. Rita only had one thing on her mind: pleasing her man, the most understanding and loving man she had ever known. And he would not be disappointed.

Advertisements
Kink Talk