Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 10-12-2011, 11:54 AM   #241
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

What will Dani’s other guesses be?

Find out now in ………..

PART 183 (268) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

"Please will you whip my slutty slit" cried Dani still in pain from her previous 4 whippings.

Whoosh went the whip again and striking the target harder than before. Dani really wasn't sure how much she would be able to take.

"Keep guessing what do you think we would call it" grinned John trying to give Dani a little advice.

Dani was killing herself trying to remember. The answer was on the tip of her lips (not them lips). But what could it be, she had already stated the obvious including: twat, pussy, cock socket and now Slit.

If the answer was none of these, what could it possibly be, surely the answer wouldn't be cunt as this was the word John had used in his statement. Unless that was a bluff, she began to think. No surely John wouldn't have been like that or would he? Should she waste a guess on that or continue thinking.

The debate went spinning around Dani's head for what seemed like forever but was only actually a few seconds before she decided "Can you whip my slutty cunt"

"Gladly" answered John picking up the whip and causing yet more pain.

Dani flinched before it struck her already awaiting the pain to rush through her body, what had she done to deserve this she thought, before she started to plot possible revenge for when the opportunity arises.

The pain from each lash seemed to linger for longer each time, or was this because they were getting harder and Dani was getting sore.

"Another guess" stuttered John revealing the fact that Dani's answer had been incorrect.

Dani was lost for words, when she suddenly thought of something. She opened her trap to let out a few words when suddenly Adam blurted out "Hurry up or does your honey tunnel want another whipping" he finished off laughing not realising what he had said.

"Please will you whip my honey tunnel" blurted out Dani grinning from ear to ear as she was almost certain this would be the correct answer.

Everyone starred at Adam as they knew if this was the answer it would all be his fault. John was the only player to look at Dani as the whip again came down on her cute young and tender lips which were now redder than a traffic light.

Dani screamed once more with the excruciating pain she was feeling.

"Ok then Slut, what's next" chuckled John liking the way everything was planning out.

Dani's heart sunk, like it had been shot down with a poisonous arrow. She had felt so sure that honey tunnel would be the correct answer. She would have more than likely stated her life on it.

"Please spank my slutty minge" Dani eventually said in a gloomy not caring sort of way. Already knowing what was going to happen Dani shut her eyes tight. This made little difference anyway as she was already blindfolded and her vision was already non existent.

Woosh was the sound that went through the air from the whip. Dani started to scream as in her mind the pain began to set in once more.

"Arrrrr" she continued until the realisation that she had actually not been struck again. Joy began to set in as she realised or rather hoped than her answer had been correct.

The correct answer was indeed your honey tunnel which is looking splendid right now with all those red marks across it.

You bastard cried Dani as she realised that John had been teasing her by asking her for final word, and causing her more worry than was actually necessary.

Dani smiled and asked "Does this mean that my punishment is finally over. She was so happy believing the answer would be yes.

John spoke very sternly "Yes Dani your dare is over but......

TO BE CONTINUED .........

But what?

What will happen next, keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel to find out?

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Old 10-15-2011, 02:25 PM   #242
Rachie

Thanks for all the wonderful replies. Please keep them coming.

PART 184 (269) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

John spoke very sternly "Yes Dani your dare is over but I'm not very happy with Adam.

Adam looked up shocked it wasn't long before he realised what he had said. "Sorry" he muttered behind his hand in an apologetic voice.

John however wasn't in the mood for forgiveness right now and instead asked the players. "Who thinks that Adam deserves to get punished"

Adam began to look even more sorry and the smug grin had been wiped off his face. Surely his friends wouldn't punish him for the slip of the tongue would they, and if so how would he be punished.

Suddenly the room was full of babbling as everyone started to agree that Adam should be punished in a similar way to what Dani had been

Adam's heart froze when he heard their suggestions. Surely he didn't deserve to be put in pain. However he seemed to have no choice.

John was untying Dani who felt like her arms had been stretched having been stood on tip toes with her hands above her head for what seemed like an eternity. As John did this he asked Adam "Will you be punished freely or do we have to tie you up and blindfold you like we had Dani.

Adam froze, his friends were actually being serious about his punishment. "I will be a good boy" answered Adam, hoping the players would then let him off and at worst think he was saying he would be good and wouldn't need restricting.

John then told everyone what he suggested to happen "I believe little Adam here has spoiled the last dare for everyone and we should all have the opportunity for a little revenge. I suggest he received 1 spanking from each of us in any area we like other than his cock. We should be able to use anything we like but I suggest not using the whip that can wait for later in the game if we so wish. Does everyone agree with this" John finished off saying.

There were no objections and Adam was told to lie on the floor with his tummy faced down. Doing so Adam realised most, if not all of his punishment was bound to be on his butt. How hard would his friends hit him, he began to wonder as suddenly the punishment began.

"Oh" screeched Adam quietly; as one of the females was first to spank him quite softly, the second was a little harder but Adam still thought it was manageable. Not wanting to scream like a girl Adam bit his bottom lip harder and harder as the assault continued. Some of the players used the crop some used the paddle and the rest spanked Adam with their bare hand.

There was soon only one person left to punish Adam. She sat there grinning determined to get her revenge and make Adam feel the full force of power she had to offer.

What should she punish Adam with, she wondered knowing that the whip was by far the most powerful, however John had asked for that to be left out for now. After a few seconds to think about all that she was also desperately trying to forget Dani made up her decision. Picking the item up off the floor she waddled over to Adam who was still laying on the floor hoping everything would soon be over with.

Giving a slight giggle Dani gave the naked males butt the hardest whack Adam had ever felt. Adam clutched the floor and bit his tongue at the same time.

Swearing and almost crying Adam eventually came back down to earth. "Please tell me it's finally over" shimmered Adam.

David was the first to answer "NO it's not over......

TO BE CONTINUED .......

What will happen next?

BED HABITS

Old 10-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #243
Rachie

Sorry parts are not as consistantly updated as usual
Got computer issues. Using sisters laptop at times (to update stoy), or coming on ipod
Hope to be resolved soon
Thank you for your patients

Why did David answer No?

Find out now in .............

PART 185 (270) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

David was the first to answer "NO it's not over"

Adams jaw hit the floor; this wasn't that surprising as he was still laid on the red carpet face down. Why had David said this, he wondered to himself trying to make sense of the situation, was there yet more punishment for him to go through.

“The game has yet to finish” continued David after a long pause letting Adam sweat.

With round 47 coming to an end with Dani's punishing dare and Amber being made to strip it was now time for the epic game to continue. As the winner of the round John shuffled the cards that were already in front of him after he had used for Dani's dare game and the twist.

The tension was mounting high as there were already 4 members technically out of the game and they were all awaiting to see who would be the final player.

The current situation with the 6 players remaining was.

MALES
John - Naked - 1 chip remaining
David - Naked - 1 chip remaining
Brian - Naked - 0 chips remaining

FEMALES
Laura - Naked - 1 chips remaining
Sarah -Underwear - 0 chips remaining
Amber- Naked - 0 chips remaining

OUT OF GAME
Dani - finished in 7th place
Lucy - finished in 8th place
Adam - finished in 9th place
Mark - finished last (10th)

This resulted in a pivotal round with only Sarah totally safe from elimination, and with 5 possible players that could lose the game there was a high chance the game could come to an end after this very round. Would another player be out of the game before Sarah was forced to strip naked? If this was the case then Sarah would be able to have some more fun with the already sore Dani. However if she was out of the sexy lingerie then Dani was going to get some revenge.

Everyone nervously looked at the cards they had been drawn. The players that were out of the game were all still concentrating hard as they didn't want a dare or truth question to be flying their way. The advantage these players had was they knew they were out of the game and had no chance of being one of the few winners.

After everyone had swapped their chosen cards it was time for the revealing. I shouldn't have done that, thought a few of the players that had discarded cards and received a worse hand.

Everyone scanned each other’s cards hoping they wouldn't have the worst hand and they wouldn't be the one facing further punishment

The overall results for round 48

Mark = STRAIGHT FLUSH (S - 8) (S - 7) (S - 6) (S - 5) (S - 4)
David= FULL HOUSE (D - KING) (S - KING) (C - KING) (D – JACK) (D - JACK)

Adam = THREE OF A KIND (S - 3) (C - 3) (D - 3) (D - 7) (H - 5)
Laura = THREE OF A KIND (S - 2) (S - 2) (H- 2) (D - 10) (H - 8)

Brian = TWO PAIR (D - 9) (H - 9) (H - 8) (D - 8) (S - 6)
Amber = PAIR (C - ACE) (D - ACE) (H - 7) (S - 5) (S - 4)

Dani = PAIR (C - 2) (H - 2) (D - 9) (D - 7) (S- 6)
Sarah = HIGH CARD ACE (C - ACE) (D - 7) (D - 5) (S - 4) (H 3)

John = HIGH CARD (C - KING) (C JACK) (C 10) (C 9) (D 3)
Lucy = HIGH CARD (C – 7) (H - 5) (H - 4) (S - 3) (D - 2)

John was relieved that he had won the previous round as if he hadn't he would now be the final player out of the game. Giving his last chip up he sat worried on the floor waiting to find out what else the round had planned and hoping the next round would be a great one with the possible chance to see one of the two final teenagers naked.

Tossing his chip into the banker’s pot which was lying beside him he turned to check if the round winner was Mark who he believed had a great hand from the quick glance he had taken.

Indeed Mark was the winner and John made him aware that he had the opportunity to give Lucy a dare as she was already naked and had lost the round.

Mark sat thinking about things for several minutes. Despite winning 2 previous rounds (5 and round 38) he had not been given the opportunity to dare anyone, until now.

Turning to Lucy he eventually grinned and said "Lucy I dare you to ........

TO BE CONTINUED .......

What will Lucy’s dare be?

Who will be the final player out of the game?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answers.

BED HABITS

Old 10-21-2011, 05:34 AM   #244
Rachie

THANK YOU BLACK JACK FOR THE HELP IN PRODUCING THE VARIOUS SONGS (DONE EARLY SEPTEMBER)

What is Lucy’s dare going to be?

Find out now by reading ……………

PART 186 (271) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Turning to Lucy he eventually grinned and said "Lucy I dare you to perform a table dance for 2 songs. I want you to be as exotic as possible and we will see how sexy you are" Mark eventually finished with a smug grin on his face as he admired the sexy yet slightly chubby teen.

The 4 other males were all happy at the dare and the rare opportunity to watch something as exotic as this from only feet away.

Lucy nervously got to her feet and asked for someones assistance to lift her onto the oak table. Again all 5 males were practically begging to have the opportunity to get up close and personal with Lucy with their man hood rubbing against her.

As the dare was given by Mark he was the one gifted with this magnificent present, and rushed over to grab Lucy.

"Steady on tiger" she called, as Mark pacifically swung her above his head leaving her shaved lady garden in full view of Mark and the rest of the players.

Lucy was plonked down on the stage (oak desk/table) to a magnificent round of applause from all of the player. Lucy was wondering how she should start off when suddenly there was a crackle. What was that? She wondered before suddenly it all began.

The music from the speakers was almost deafening at first while Sarah tried to make Adam aware and turn it down. Adam eventually got the instruction and turned it down to a more subtle and gentle level. The song had a catchy beat and was perfect for Lucy to dance to.

I just had sex.

Lucy got to her feet and started dancing occasionally turning around and jiggling her ass in everyone’s face. Her bouncy behind swayed to and throw and everyone could clearly see Lucy's 2 sexy hole that were still were covered in a little wax from her melted candle wax dare earlier that evening.

Lucy then decided to tease the players some more by slowly crouching down and spreading her legs before bending forward letting everyone see right inside her and practically taste her juicy cunt.

The players minds were going in over drive as they watched the show Lucy was performing. "God I would pay to see this" said Mark, afterwards hoping he hadn't stated it out loud.

Lucy's show went on as the music finally ended for her first sing and the second began. This was one of black eyed peas songs and most of the players hadn't heard if it (Sexy). They would certainly remember the songs lyrics afterwards with the fantastic show that was being performed in front of their very eyes.

Lucy seemed like an expert dancer or was it just the evening’s activities or the few drinks catching up on everyone.

When the song got to one of it's hottest moments Lucy just took off, acting like everything in the song was happening to her. She ran her fingers through her hair, pretended she was fucking by thrusting her body forward and back and swinging her hands.

A few of the players laughed when she did this. She looked to be having a whale of a time and everyone agreed they would love to watch it again.

However as the music came to an end so did Lucy's erotic dare, and with cheers of praise it was then time for ........

TO BE CONTINUED.....

What was it then time for?

All comments are much appreciated.

BED HABITS

Old 10-24-2011, 06:23 AM   #245
Rachie

What will happen next?

Find out now in ……….

PART 187 (272) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

However as the music came to an end so did Lucy's erotic dare, and with cheers of praise it was then time for Lucy to get down from the oak table.

After a few seconds of trying and being scared of falling off the table which was only actually about 3 foot off the floor Lucy cried for help. "Can someone help me down."

There was a mad rush as the males all scrambled to there feet to get to Lucy's aid. John was the first there and with his strong muscular body lifted Lucy off her feet. Gently putting her back in the floor before it was time for the next round.

"Sarah surely you have got to lose a round soon" smiles Dani trying to make her friend crack under pressure.

With the suspense high the cards were drawn and slowly revealed by each of the ten players. Was this going to be a round to remember or the calm before the storm? With the players who remained in the game playing safe and the 4 players that had already lost playing or rather targeting strong hands it was even more interesting.

Unfortunately for a few of the players that were playing for winning hands their luck had drawn thin and they were left with the opposite, and held little.

The overall cards each player finished with was.

David – STRAIGHT FLUSH (S - 9) (S - 8) (S - 7) (S - 6) (S - 5)
Dani – FLUSH (S - ACE) (S - KING) (S - 9) (S - 4) (S - 2)

Brian – 3 OF A KIND (H - QUEEN) (S - QUEEN) (C - QUEEN) (D- 10) (C - 6)
Lucy – 3 OF A KING (H - 3) (C - 3) (D - 3) (D - 5) (H - 4)

John – 2 PAIR (C - 9) (D - 9) (H - 8) (S - 8) (S - 3)
Amber – 2 PAIR (D - 7) (C - 7) (H - 5) (S - 5) (D - QUEEN)

Laura – 2 PAIR (D - 3) (C - 3) (D - 2) (D - 2) (D - 5)
Sarah PAIR (D - KING) (H - KING) (C - JACK) (C - 10) (H - 9)

Mark – HIGH CARD (D – KING) (D - 9) (C - 8) (H - 6) (C - 4)
Adam – HIGH CARD (S - JACK) (C - 9) (D - 8) (H - 7) (C - 5)

As soon as Adam saw his final card he knew instantly there was a good chance he would be in the bottom two. He was correct and unfortunately finished the round last, with the other looser being Mark.

The winner was David who claimed his extra chip.

"Hey what's going on" cried Dani before continuing "we are supposed to be taking chips from them, not giving extras out"

Several players laughed as they realised what Dani was meaning. The players that had lost the game were already out. Therefore they had no chips to sacrifice, however David was lucky enough to gain an extra chip.

"Now what are the dares and truths going to be" asked David while rubbing his hands with glee. "Who wants to go first" he finally asked.

The two male losers were both a little puzzled as rarely did they have the chance to choose to go first or second.

"I will go first" smiled Adam hoping to get his punishment over with as soon as possible.

David glared at Adam before telling him his dare "Adam you have a bit of an embarrassing dare, I want you to go into ann summers (sex store) next week and ask for assistance about an object that I will later decide. After asking the assistant and getting her advice you must then ask at least 2 customers what they think, one of these must be female and the other male, one over 25 the other under. I will tell you the item and give you more information later in the week. Do you understand" finished David hoping the dare would embarrass Adam a little. He already had planned the item in which Adam would be getting advice on and later purchasing, but wanted to keep this a secret for now, and leave Adam wondering.

Adam sat thinking about his dare, the upcoming week was sure to be an action packed one. "What could David ask him to buy, what would he be forced to do" these questions and more were spinning around his head. He tried to forget about things, but he couldn't.

"Right is it time for Mark truth questions" asked John.

"It sure is" David answered before revealing his truth questions which were ........

TO BE CONTINUED ........

What are the truth questions going to be?

BED HABITS

Old 10-26-2011, 07:07 AM   #246
Rachie

So what will Mark’s questions be?

Find out now in ………

PART 188 (273) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

"It sure is time for more fun" David answered before revealing his truth questions which were;

"Mark I would like you to tell us truthfully how you felt when you found out about today's game, what has been the high's and lows and why. I would also like to know what you are looking forward to and why"

Mark sat there expecting for some revealing truths which is what he had received. Opening his trap he finally mumbled "Well when I first found our about being bribed to meet here tonight I was shocked, like I said earlier. However the nerves only lasted for a while as the first few rounds seemed very interesting and I was looking forward to seeing anything that would be revealed if the opportunity arose.

I was very shocked when I realised that Amber had something to do with setting me up, I was however pleased with the way she had thought about me and done all of this to get me to play".

Mark continued answering his question with complete silence from the players. "There have been so many high points of the game that it would actually be difficult for me to pin point. But I suppose I really enjoyed the dare with whipping Dani a few minutes ago" chuckled Mark as he relived the moment.

"I also enjoyed watching the wax spill onto Lucy, I'm not to sure if it was watching the pain they were receiving or the fact they were blindfolded and knew nothing about the situation until it finally arose"

"The low moments would be" Mark started before freezing to recall the moments. "Well I was the first person to be stripped naked and it was a little embarrassing. As you know I did this willingly on round 29 however I believed I would have the chance to redress, I totally forgot the rules"

Another low was the side bet that me and Amber played. In a nervous round 9 (part 38) I found out I had lost, meaning Amber would be able to keep all of my clothing and I must also walk home in just my underwear" stated Mark while also reminding Lucy that she must do the same. Wearing underwear however seemed like a distance memory for Mark and he wasn't sure how hard walking home could be.

"I have only been given the opportunity to strip one person of an article of clothing" started Mark gloomily before continuing in a happier voice "At least this was female and something significant" I was delighted to be given the opportunity to strip Dani from her skirt in round 38 especially as this was after her underwear had been removed and I could see everything the magnificent female had to offer.

My dick was so hard, as I'm sure some of you had noticed as I had no boxers or trousers on at the time, and my cock was free to bounce to high heaven.

"Another slight low moment was Amber’s picture dare as I was so hoping she wouldn't get the correct photo of herself naked, I would literally give my right arm for that photo, you’re so lucky for being the only one to keep it" Mark finished.

There was a long pause while the players took on board all that Mark had revealed before he carried on saying "There are a few things that I am really looking forward to including seeing Lucy walk home nearly naked. I bet she is going to be so embarrassed.

Other things that I am looking forward to seeing or hearing about include ......

What else is Mark looking forward too?

BED HABITS

Old 10-31-2011, 07:03 AM   #247
Rachie

More Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

With a Joke inserted

Apologies for less parts lately than usual, (No laptop)

PART 189 (274) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Other things that I am looking forward to seeing or hearing about include finding out what Lucy's dare is going to be, is this one of her two limits that she had to forego. The anticipation of what I would have her do and what she is forced to do is almost killing me.

Who is going to loose the bet, Dani or Sarah, thats going to be another great event. Will we get to see Sarah and Amber nude before the game finishes.

God I'm looking forward to so much and I'm sure I have missed loads out, so much has happened. I'm very grateful for the opportunity to be here playing with gorgeous people" Mark finished by praising his new friends.

"is all of Mark's questions answered" asked John who was excited about the opportunity of another round.

As the winner of the previous round David happily collected the cards. With having 2 chips he was the only player safe in a way that if he lost he would not be out of the game or be forced to strip something which he couldn't anyway as he was totally naked and he wouldn’t have a truth or a dare like any player that was out the game.

With the widest smile of his face as he admired the 4 naked girls and tried to picture what would be behind Sarah thong, David shuffled and dealt 5 cards to his 9 friends and himself.

The smile was soon wiped off his face when he saw the poor hand he had dealt himself. Unsure of what to do David discarded several cards like all the players.

Dealing himself the last card he was nervously awaiting to find out what it was. Surely there was no need to panic though as there was a good chance the game would come to an end as if John, Laura or Brian finished anywhere in the bottom two they would be out of the game.

Meanwhile Laura was in a similar situation and had developed a nervous twitch as she realised how important this round actually was.

Adam told a joke to the room, hoping to distract the players. Would his plan actually work?

Seven wise men with knowledge so fine,
created a pussy to their design.
First was a butcher,
with smart wit,
using a knife,
he gave it a slit,

Second was a carpenter,
strong and bold,
with a hammer and chisel,
he gave it a hole,

Third was a tailor,
tall and thin,
by using red velvet,
he lined it within,

Fourth was a hunter,
short and stout,
with a piece of fox fur,
he lined it without,

Fifth was a fisherman,
nasty as hell,
threw in a fish and gave it a smell,

Sixth was a preacher,
whose name was McGee,
he touched it and blessed it,
and said it could pee,

Last was a sailor,
dirty little runt,
he sucked it and fucked it,
and called it a cunt.

A few players laughed while others tried to blank there minds and concentrates as much as possible.

As David flipped his final card over he discovered his gamble had not paid off. Now what were the other players going to have. He was hoping he wouldn't occupy one of the bottom places as this would reduce the odds off the game finishing with this round.

After the final player had revealed there hands everyone scanned the room.

"OMG" called a few players when they realised who the losers were.

Does this mean that ........

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

Only a few parts left now, what will happen next?

Hope everyone enjoyed the joke

Keep reading for more Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

BED HABITS

Old 11-01-2011, 01:53 PM   #248
Rachie

What will the round reveal?

Find out now in …………..

PART 190a (275a) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Does that mean that the opportunity has finally arisen" asked Adam happily.

"What opportunity is that?" answered Lucy as she stared at everyone’s cards and noticed the results for round 50 were.

Amber - FOUR OF A KIND (S - 2) (D - 2) (C - 2) (C - 2) (C - 7)
Adam - FULL HOUSE (D - 6) (C - 6) (S - 6) (D - 7) (C - 7)

Lucy - THREE OF A KIND (D - 9) (C - 9) (S - 9) (D - 3) (D - 2)
Brian - THREE OF A KIND (C - 8) (D - 8) (S - 8) (S - 3) (S - 2)

David - 2 PAIRS (S - ACE) (H - ACE) (H - QUEEN) (C - QUEEN) (H - 9)
John - 2 PAIRS (D - KING) (C - KING) (C - QUEEN) (D - QUEEN) (C - 6)

Dani - PAIR (S - ACE) (D - ACE) (C - JACK) (C - 10) (D - 5)
Sarah - PAIR (C - 4) (S - 4) (S - JACK) (D - 10) (C - 5)

Laura - HIGH CARD (H - ACE) (H - KING) (H - JACK) (H - 10) (D - 8)
Mark - HIGH CARD (D - JACK) (D - 10) (C - 8) (C - 6) (H - 4)

“Well hasn’t Sarah finished 9th and out of the game meaning everything is over and she has lost the side bet between her and Dani and therefore we will see Dani have a bit of fun with her” Adam continued panting for air as his long sentence came to an end.

“No I believe Mark is the looser with Laura finishing 9th and the winner being Amber” Dani answered correcting Adam and watching the sinking feeling in his heart as he realised this meant that the game was still not over.

Laura handed her only chip to the banker while Amber received her prize chip putting her once again that little bit safe as long as she wasn’t last.

Mark however was already out of the game and would therefore be receiving a dare from Amber, how mean could she be, surely this would be a quick dare as everyone was starting to get a little tired and looking forward to finding out who the 5th and final player out of the game would be.

“Mark I dare you to let us give you a makeover for the next 10 minutes, you must then stay like this or the next 12 hours or until 5 of us all agree you can remove it” chuckled Amber looking forward to humiliating her ½ brother.

Mark looked gob smacked, “What do you mean by a makeover” he asked curiously.

“You will find out soon enough, now Sarah will you get me your make up box if it’s ok for me to borrow it.” Amber continued, hoping that the twins wouldn't mind.

Sarah rushed off happily, and like everyone else looked forward to the sight they were soon going to be witnessing. Coming back carrying a large box she plonked it on the floor with a loud bang. “Here you go” she sniggered, use anything you like.

“Before we start, I would like Mark to sit on that chair and close his eyes the whole time”

Mark knew that he had to comply with his sister’s commands and vowed to get her back in the future when the opportunity arose. Getting up he slowly made his way to the chair and sat as his sister wished. Closing his eyes he wondered what they would open up to see.

“Amber your 10 minute begins in 3, 2, 1 now” shouted John.

Amber scurried down to work, first she started on Mark eyes giving him some baby blue eye shadow. Moving onto his cheeks she smothered Mark with
Satin Creme Blush

His lips received a coating on bright red lipstick. Amber wasn’t paying much attention to detail and more hoping to make Mark look like a complete slut, while rushing to give her extra time to concentrate on any extra area she wished.

Finding a pair of sissors Amber wondered if she really dared do what she was planning. With little time to think about it she set to work with Marks hair. Cutting his fringe in a zig zag pattern Mark looked a right sight.

“2 minutes left” John finally screamed, just as Amber had finished with the sisters.

Grabbing hold of the lipstick for a second time Amber decided to write a few words over Marks body. She was already aware that Mark would be walking home with little on after he had lost the side bet they had agreed to near the start of the game.

Multiple words were written including suck, slag, slave, bad boy, fuck toy, and many more. Marks naked body looked a right sight, his face looked like a girls gone wrong.

The players sat laughing at the sight while Mark kept his eyes closed wondering what they would soon see.

With the remaining seconds Amber decided to torture Mark with the brush tickling his toes before moving to his private area which looked far from private at the present time.

“Your time is up” cried John, as Amber placed the brush back down and admired her handy piece.

Mark opened his eyes and was lost for words. In front of his was a giant mirror and in here he could see a strange person that looked partly like himself gone wrong.

Arrrr, he thought, while trying to work out how long he had to remain in this state.

“Do you like it” sniggered Amber already anticipating the reaction Mark would have.

“Just you wait, just you fucking wait” Mark swore, before it was time for the next important round.

TO BE CONTINUED …………………..

What will the next round reveal?

Keep reading Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel for answer

BED HABITS

Old 11-01-2011, 01:56 PM   #249
Rachie

Find out what the next round will reveal now in ……………

PART 190b (275b) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

“Just you wait, just you fucking wait” Mark swore, before it was time for the next important round.

As the happy winner of the previous round, Amber shuffled the cards and dealt.

Dani = Straight Flush (D - 9) (D - 8) (D - 7) (D - 6) (D - 5)
Brian = Full House (C - 3) (H - 3) (S - 3) (S - 4) (D - 4)

John = STRAIGHT (S - 10) (S - 9) (C - 8) (H - 7) (H - 6)
Mark = THREE OF A KIND (H - 6) (S - 6) (D - 6) (D - KING) (S - 3)

Adam = 2 PAIRS(C - ACE) (S - ACE) (D - 9) (C - 9) (S - KING)
Sarah = 2 PAIRS (H - ACE) (D - ACE) (S - 9) (H - 9) (H - JACK)

Laura = PAIR (H - KING) (C - KING) (D - 10) (S - 5) (H - 2)
Lucy = PAIR (S - QUEEN) (C - QUEEN) (S - 8) (S - 7) (S - 6)

Amber = HIGH CARD (S - JACK) (S - 10) (S - 8) (S - 6) (H - 3)
David = HIGH CARD (C - 7) (S - 5) (S - 4) (D - 3) (C - 2)

Amber was gloating over her last rounds achievement and the makeover she had given Mark. Her attention was not on the cards and she therefore finished 9th.

The overall looser was David who chucked all his remaining chips at John (banker) and was now looking worried being totally nude without any chips to save him from being the final eliminated player.

Dani smiled before asking "as David is naked does it mean I have the chance to ask him a truth" hoping the answer would be yes, she sat waiting for a reply.

To Dani's joy the answer given by John was as she was hoping and she sat thinking for a few seconds aware that there wouldn't be that many more truth questions in this erotic game as it was drawing to an end.

"David please answer the following question truthfully" started Dani as she stalled for a few extra seconds of thinking time. Eventually she asked "some of us have see the video that Laura took of Sarah the previous week when she was masturbating on the telephone to you, well I would like to know: what started the events between you and Sarah, did she do anything else for you, what was you doing on the other end of that telephone, has Sarah got you back for those events, would you change anything if you did it again and would you like her too" Dani eventually finished.

Before answering David looked at Sarah checking how she felt about the question, some of it was partly about her and he didn't want to destroy any of their friendship. There was really very little chance of this with everything that had been done and discovered during the longest evening of the players life's.

Sarah nodded her head and David nervously started to answer his questions, "well the events started when we were at school, we were in a geography quiz, and were talking about countries and places. We were both certain that we knew the most about them.

"What were the questions" asked Brian, who always liked quizzes and thought he was mighty clever.

David started to recall the questions, as the quiz was about a week or so ago it wasn't hard as he knew at the time how much rested on his answers.

The questions were ......

TO BE CONTINUED......

What will the Questions be?

What were the results of these questions?

Find out in the next exciting part of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel.

BED HABITS

Old 11-01-2011, 02:00 PM   #250
Rachie

Feel free to find out how much knowledge you really have?

Please do NOT look up any answers as this was an exam.

PART 190c (275c) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

1) What is the most populated city in the world?

2) Name the 10 most populated cities in the UK?

3) What is the capital of Poland?

4) What are the 4 largest countries in Europe?

5) What are the 5 most populated countries in the world?

6) How many neighbouring countries does Brazil have?

7) What country has the largest population of Spanish speakers?

8) What is the capital of Luxembourg?

9) What are the 5 largest counties in England by size?

10) What are the 3 largest cities in America?

More Strip Poker soon

Hope you enjoyed the special multiple parts and short quiz

All comments are much appreciated

BED HABITS

Old 11-04-2011, 02:30 PM   #251
Rachie

PART 190c (275c - ANSWERS) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

A N S W E R S

1) What is the most populated city in the world?
ANSWER – Shanghai, China
Almost 18 million people

Or Tokyo (if count surrounding areas)

2) Name the 10 most populated cities in the UK?
ANSWER - London – Birmingham – Glasgow, Liverpool – Leeds – Sheffield – Edingborough – Bristol – Manchester – Leicester

3) What is the capital of Poland?
ANSWER - Warsaw

4) What are the 4 largest countries in Europe?
ANSWER
Ukraine 603,700 sq. km
France 547,030 sq. km
Spain 504,750 sq. km
Sweden 449,964 sq. km

(Russia?)

5) What are the 5 most populated countries in the world?
ANSWER
1 China
2 India
3 United States
4 Indonesia
5 Brazil

6) How many neighbouring countries does Brazil have?
ANSWER - 10
1. Argentina
2. Bolivia
3. Colombia
4. France (French Guiana)
5. Guyana
6. Paraguay
7. Peru
8. Suriname
9. Uruguay
10. Venezuela

7) What country has the largest population of Spanish speakers?
ANSWER - Mexico
Country Population
(Number of People) Percentaje of the Total Spanish Speaking Population
1. Mexico 109,955,400 24.30 %
2. Colombia 45,013,674 9.95 %
3. United States 44,321,038 9.80 %
4. Argentina 40,677,348 8.99 %
5. Spain 40,491,051 8.95

8) What is the capital of Luxembourg?
ANSWER – Luxembourg

9) What are the 5 largest counties in England by size?
ANSWER – Yorkshire (North) – Lincolnshire – Cumbria – Devon – Norfolk

10) What are the 3 largest cities in America
ANSWER -
New York 8,175,133
Los Angeles 3,792,621
Chicago 2,695,598

PS - These were only the answers in the Geography quiz we had at school. Some answers may have changed or you may feel are incorrect (As did i ref Russia / Tokyo)

Thank you for everyone that took part

Love Rachie
x x x x

BED HABITS

Old 11-04-2011, 02:34 PM   #252
Rachie

What were the results from the quiz?

Find out now in …………

PART 191 (276) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

"So how did this quiz lead up to those events" asked a curious John who was trying to keep every thing on the correct track.

David continued his speech "As I was saying, both myself and Sarah was adamant that we knew the most about those questions that we had a bet. I'm sure you can guess the rest" David finished.

"No, No!" shouted Lucy, followed by the other 7 players asking David to continue.

David sighed and gave in, "O.K" he started off saying before "well I won the bet and I had the opportunity to ask her 1 truth followed by a dare, to Sarah’s regret. This could be anything within reason, however I wasn't allowed to be present or record her, so basically I couldn't see anything.

"The truth question I asked was had she ever had a dildo inside her, and did she own one." After I had been given the answer to this I dared Sarah to buy one and use it while talking dirty to me on the phone. David paused as he believed he had finally answered the first part of his question.

"So did you make Sarah do any other events" asked Dani.

"Only what I've already stated, she was made to do all that naughty Laura caught on tape, which you have seen. As well as answer that question I set for her, but there wasn't anything else other than that.

"So should we guess what you were doing on the other end of the phone" sniggered Dani reiterating the next part of her question.

"Well I was listening to Sarah's slutty voice talking dirty and describing all that she was doing and getting turned on beyond all believes" started David before pausing hoping the group would leave everything at that.

"Your not telling us you did nothing but listen" accused Amber who was beginning to know the males really well over the past week.

David looked at the red carpet while continuing "alright I'll admit I was doing what all males would have been doing in that situation. Knowing he was going to be forced to say more he whispered "I was having a wank." There was a load of laughter to this and David felt even more embarrassed.

"So has Sarah got you back yet?" asked Brian.

"Thankfully there has not been any revenge yet" replied David.

Smiling Sarah butted in the conversation "You said that perfectly David, I haven't got you back YET" she said stressing the word yet.

"Now would I do anything different if the opportunity arose again" started David wondering if he was really brave enough to clear his guilty concions or not.

He knew he really had to, and had been meaning to confess to Sarah for some time, however he had always failed at the last hurdle.

He was just about to reveal something when again he bottled out and instead blushed "I would of course have asked a different question as I now know the answer to the other. I suppose I would make sure it was done at a different location so a naughty sister wouldn't be able to record it" David giggled starring at Laura and knowing that John was also to be blame for these happenings.

Can I confess that ..........

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

What was David going to confess to?

Only a couple of parts left now

BED HABITS

Old 11-10-2011, 02:34 PM   #253
Rachie

REF - Memories for Life
Much apologies for wording of question, can see how could be mis interpreted, was not my original idea, copied these from friends text book, as test was a while ago (reason some answers may have since changed)

Another round is played, but what will the results be?

Hope you enjoy the penultimate part of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel

PART 192a (277) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Can I confess that I cheated with the quiz? I had been a naughty boy and had seen Mr Freely's question paper a few days before when I had detention and he then left the room to get some exams he wanted to mark. I knew he was going to be a few minutes and I naughtily rushed to his desk, finding the questions lying at the top and knowing we had an exam in the following days I rushed to the photo copier and copied myself the answers. I just managed to slip the question sheet in my pocket and return the original notes to Mr Freely's desk before he returned. When I got home I looked up the answers as I was hoping to impress him. Of course I put the odd incorrect answer so it didn't look suspicious" David finished feeling glad he had got it off his chest while at the same time a guilty feeling also lingered.

"You fucking cheated" snapped Sarah who knew David must have had some help as there was no way he could have scored 87% if not.

All David could say was "sorry" however he couldn't take back what he had done.

"I'll get you fucking back for that!" snapped Sarah if she had starred at David any longer her lazer eyes would surely have melted a hole through him.

The feeling in David’s stomach was reaching boiling point and he eventually gave in saying, “to show you how sorry I am, I will either be your slave for a whole day next week or you can set 2 dares for me after the game has finished. Would this please you?”

Sarah smiled before answering “I will give you my decision after the game has finished.”

"Ok then is everyone ready for the next round" asked John who hoped he wouldn't miss out anything as they had all done with Lucy's dare a few rounds ago.

There were no complaints and the cards were thoroughly shuffled and dealt. The room was as quiet as a mouse and the players were sure they would have heard a pin drop.

As everyone nervously looked at their cards for the first time they each were faced with difficult decisions, some were worse than others.

Like every other round the players were not aware of what the other players were holding, this of course made extra problems for the individual players, should they swap or should they not. What was the best hand to play for? What was the chance of pulling it off? The cards that they were all starring at before the swap were.

David – PAIR ((H - 10) (C - 10) (H - KING) (H - QUEEN) (H - JACK)
Brian – PAIR (S - 2) (D - 2) (D - 9) (C - 6) (H - 3)

Sarah – HIGH CARD (C - ACE) (H - 5) (H - 4) (H - 3) (H - 2)
Adam - HIGH CARD (S - KING) (C - 9) (H - 7) (D - 4) (D - 3)

Lucy - HIGH CARD (C - QUEEN) (D - 6) (S - 5) (S - 3) (H - 2)
Laura - HIGH CARD (S - JACK) (D – 10) (S - 9) (S - 8) (S - 2)

John - HIGH CARD (S - JACK) (S - 10) (S - 7) (S - 6) (H - 5)
Dani - HIGH CARD (S - 10) (C - 6) (C - 4) (C - 3) (C - 2)

Mark - HIGH CARD (H - 9) (D - 8) (S - 6) (S - 4) (S - 3)
Amber - HIGH CARD (S - 8) (D - 6) (C - 5) (H - 4) (C - 3)

There were several players who were sitting nervously believing they would have to improve their cards.

Laura had to make up her mind if to play for pairs, a straight or a flush. At the current moment she had the 5th weakest hand but was unaware of this. She really didn't want to be the final player out of the game and she concentrated hard trying to work out what the best odds were and what the other players could have.

Sarah was faced with a difficult decision should she throw away her ace, which was currently her highest card and play for a flush containing all hearts or even a straight flush or a straight, all of these would probably win Sarah the round. If not she would be likely to get a 2, 3, 4 or 5 and end up with a pair.

She also had the option of playing a little safer and keeping the ace in a hope that she would get a pair and at worst finishing with an ace high.

There were several other players in awkward situations including, Amber, should she discard her high card 8 in search of a straight

David was also forced to decide if he was going to play safe with his average sized pair of 10s however there were a few rounds were this wouldn't be good enough. Should he play for a straight flush which again would surely be a winning hand?

There was so many different thoughts going on as the players decided which cards to discard for the final time as nobody knew it was to be the final round with the final looser being revealed, but who would it be?

Mark wasn’t too bothered as he was already out of the game, however he would desperately like to win the round and get the opportunity to have some fun with the loser.

Dani’s situation was similar to Marks, and she had little choice what to play for. Would this be a winning hand or was she likely to be in the bottom 2. The tension was mounting all the time.

John weighed up his options if he was to play for a flush at least he was to discard his current weakest card.

The other players all had an easier choice, despite some of them having weakish hands there wasn’t much of a choice what to play for.

So what should they discard?

What will everyone decide?

Who will be the final looser?

Only 1 part remaining + a very short next part

BED HABITS

Old 11-11-2011, 06:18 AM   #254
Rachie

Very short part about the decisions

Hope everyone enjoys

PART 192b (277a) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

Nobody knew it was to be the final round with the final looser being revealed, but who would it be?

Sarah was actually holding a respectable straight however with her head spinning thinking about the dare she was hoping Dani would be put through she decided to discard her ace which she believed was a risky decision as it was her highest card (ace high) in search of a straight flush / flush / straight or a low pair.

David swapped his 10 which would either be a brave or a foolish decision as it now left him with only a king high rather than a pair which he had before.

After a lot of soul searching Laura decide to give up her only diamond in search of a flush, unknowing what the other players would have she believed there were a possible 22 spades left giving her the hand she was after (2 packs = 26 spades - 4 she already held) her other option was a straight however there was only a maximum of 16 cards that would do this (8 queens + 8 sevens)

Amber discarded her 8 in search of a 7 or 2 giving her a straight.

Mark went in search of a straight.

Several other players had easier decisions and the players already out of the game debated if to gamble.

There was complete silence as the results were finally revealed.

“SHIT” cried

TO BE CONTINUED……………………………….

Who cried SHIT?

Who was the final looser?

Find out in the final part of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel.

BED HABITS

Old 11-14-2011, 03:47 PM   #255
Rachie

Over 4,000 comments between the original and sequel, thanks for making this possible. Also thanks for everyone that’s thanked the story or rated it 

Here is the final part of Strip Poker with a Twist the Sequel.

Please read and enjoy.

PART 193 (278) STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST THE SEQUEL

There was complete silence as the results were finally revealed.

“SHIT” cried Amber as she realised her high card of an eight was likely to be in the bottom 2.

Dani – STRAIGHT FLUSH (C - 6) (C - 5) (C - 4) (C - 3) (C - 2)
David - FLUSH (H - KING) (H - QUEEN) (H - JACK) (H - 10) (H - 6)

Lucy – 2 PAIR (D - QUEEN) (C - QUEEN) (D - 5) (S - 5) (S - 3)
Brian – 2 PAIR (D - 3) (H - 3) (S - 2) (D - 2) (D - 9)

John – PAIR (D - 7) (S - 7) (S - JACK) (S - 10) (S - 6)
Laura – PAIR (S - 2) (C - 2) (S - JACK) (S - 9) (S - 8)

Adam – HIGH CARD (S - KING) (C - 9) (H - 7) (D - 3) (D - 2)
Mark - HIGH CARD (D - JACK) (H - 9) (D - 8) (S - 6) (C - 4)

Amber - HIGH CARD (H - 8) (D - 6) (C - 5) (H - 4) (C - 3)
Sarah - HIGH CARD (S -7) (H - 5) (H - 4) (H - 3) (H - 2)

Indeed Amber had finished 9th and therefore was going to be out of the game. This would mean that the game would be over. Sarah was the other big looser finishing last she was going to be forced to strip. Let’s hope nobody notices as the game has finished, wished Sarah, knowing that she had also lost her side bet with Dani.

“Does this mean that tonight is soon to be over” asked Lucy who had grown to like the evening activities far more than she had ever expected.

Nobody answered Lucy and instead Dani turned to Amber and said “you know you are supposed to have a dare for finishing last and out of the game don’t you?”

Amber sighed as she realised Dani was correct “please can’t you just ask me a truth and give me a dare later, I am literally dying to see what the big forfeit for Mark is going to be”.

Dani smiled as she too wanted the big enveloped dare to be revealed, “OK” she answered, “I want written proof though”. Dani was thinking, that this way she would have a little more time to think of a dare for Amber as well as a free truth.

Dani sat smiling before asking “How much have you enjoyed yourself this evening, would you like to play again and what do you think will be in the secret envelope for the looser to do, or rather what do you hope?” asked Dani quickly, thinking of a short easy question that wouldn’t take Amber long to answer, she was also secretly dying to know what was written in the envelope.

Several of the players had totally forgotten about the big forefeit for the looser that nobody other than John new about. “I would love too play again, I have had an excellent evening, and I have no idea what is going to be inside that envelope, I’m kind of hoping Mark has to be one of the other losers slaves for a day.” She was hoping this because she would then be a potential mistress, however she had no idea what the dare could actually be.

Right now, is it time for me to see the sexy hole I’m going to be playing with” giggled Dani, reminding everyone that Sarah had lost, and would be forced to strip out of her sexy underwear meaning that Dani had won the side bet at the final hurdle

Dani approached Sarah who was the only player wearing any clothing, but not for long. With Sarah still sat on the floor, Dani grabbed the small material that was around Sarah’s waist and pulled the lace/mesh blue thong that had matched her bra slowly down Sarah’s legs.

“Twit Twooo” whistled and chanted a few of the players as a sexy shaved wet pair of luscious lips were revealed. Dani licked her lips remembering the taste of her friend from previous activities. Sarah’s cunt looked perfect even more than her 5 friends could ever remember. It was the first time a few of the players had seen it and they sat speechless with their mouths open wide. Were they really going to witness the worlds cutest twat get toyed by another naked girl

John was the first to speak breaking the silence “I would like to make a suggestion”

The rest of the players took their eyes away from the glory hole that Sarah was magnificently displaying and listened to what John was saying.

“I would suggest that the dare between Sarah and Dani is put on hold until next week, it’s starting to get a little late and you may understand when the envelope is opened, it will also give Dani something to look forward to as a birthday present”

As long as we are all here I can’t see it being a problem” answered Lucy secretly really wanting to watch the show, but understanding time was not on their side and wondering what was going to happen as consequences with the envelope.

“So what else have we got planned for this week” asked Laura hoping to remember everything they still had planned.

Well there are several things including:

Lucy mystery dare (mentioned in part 78)

Sarah getting toyed by Dani (mentioned in part 109)

Dani’s birthday (mentioned in part 103)

Mystery dare for Dani set up by Sarah (mentioned in part 103)

Adam’s promise to John (mentioned in part 134)

Dani’s spanking from different people (mentioned in part 175)

Adams dare ref sex shop (mentioned in part 187)

David’s possible slave to Sarah or double dare forfeit (mentioned in part 192a)

Ambers dare set by Dani (mentioned in part 193)

There was a long list of events and activities planned and the players were all looking forward to witness the fun that would be revealed, a week ago neither of them would have ever imagined a single dare taking place and look at all they had learnt and were each willing to do.

“I think it is now time for the envelope to be opened and the lucky looser to see their big forfeit” teased John.

Everyone crowded around as John handed the envelope over to a nervous looking Mark who was wondering what could possibly be written inside, surely the evening couldn’t surprise him anymore.

Mark slowly started to pick at the envelope eventually taking out the letter with complete silence from his 9 friends that were anxious to see what John had written.

Reading the letter Mark took a deep breath and his face went white.

The reason for this though is the start of a whole new story.

.................................................. .................................................. ..

Thanks for all the continued support and as you can see an opening has been left open for a new story in the future if people would like to read more. (Nothing written at present as still without computer)

Thanks for everyone that’s thanked the story and/or rated it

BED HABITS

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass, birthday, bondage, dares, dildo, master, messy, mistress, photos, pictures, plug, poker, porn, pussy, sequel, sex, sex toys, sisters, slave, strip, truths, twins, twist, video