Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 03-07-2011, 06:04 AM   #61
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default One unbelievable party - part 32

Cedric closed the door to the bathroom, as Felicity stripped away every piece of her clothing and got into the tub. Cedric moved towards her and got the water gently running. Felicity sat down in silence at the bottom of the tub, and then looked up at her lover. She smiled.

"Did I do good?"
"You did great..."
"I wasn't as much into it as I usually am."
"I noticed. Did you enjoy it?"
"I did... though I would have enjoyed others more, I think."
"What you did there was very brave, Felicity. I'm proud of you."

She blushed.

"I feel dirty... and not the good kind. The way everyone was looking at us was different."
"It's a different crowd, we can't expect everyone to be as understanding."
"True."

Felicity took some of the running water and splashed it across her body.

"It's funny. We sort of all came at the same time..."
"You did. Well, Luis did, then you and Stan."
"Did you like watching them fuck me?"

Cedric did not answer but just showed a large grin.

"Are you planning to fuck anyone this evening?" Felicity continued.
"I may have one person in mind..."
"Do I know her?"
"I think you may..."
"You know, Ced, if you want to indugle with someone else..."
"We'll see. You know what I prefer."
"I do... you still fancy Frank doing me?"
"And how! But he's way too much into that new girl of his, so we'll probably have to put a raincheck or hold on that thought."
"Shame. He is pretty."
"Yes, he is."

Cedric bent down and caressed her hair.

"I just want to make sure you're okay.
"I am. It was strange though. Those two boys... not our usual crowd. It was all about them, wasn't it?"
"Yes. All taking and very little giving."
"I'd like to give you a little something myself..."
"Later, love. Later."

Felicity splashed some more water on herself, rubbing it against her naked skin.

"I think my boobs made quite an impact on everyone."
"Well, they do..."
"I told my story to Julie."
"And how did she take it?"
"She was sympathetic. I really love her. And she's so good with her tongue - best oral sex I've had!"
"Excellent."
"I could use more dicks though... maybe just one more, the right one..."

She glared at him.

"Do you think you've earned it yet?"
"Well, I ate out one guy until he came in my mouth, I did let one girl eat me out to orgasm, and I had another one ride me with my own strap-on, then I got fucked by two guys at the same time. I did anal... that counts for something, right?"
"What do we say?"
"Please?"
"How do we say it?"

She got on her knees in the bathtub and started rubbing against the leather covering his crotch.

"Have I been a good, obedient girl?"
"Have you?"
"I did everything you asked so far? Can I just at least get another taste of that sweet rod of yours?"
"Go for it."

Cedric did not have to insist. Felicity pulled the cloth off and swallowed him quickly. Cedric, despite the fact that he was the least excitable of the men, still could hold back a moan of pleasure as his girlfriend sucked hard on him. He got turned on by the sight of her sexual prowess, but ultimately, he was the one reaping both rewards, the spectacle and the climax. Felicity, once she got going, was very hard to stop. What ultimately cooled her each time was the satisfaction of her man. With that in mind, Cedric decided it was not yet time for him to come. He pulled away, though it took some effort.

Felicity's face change from desire to fear.

"Did I displease you?"
"No, no, not at all. In fact, it was quite pleasant. But it's too soon."
"Oh... but I want it so bad."
"Get out of the tub. You deserve a treat..."

She hurried out of the tub. He lifted her left leg up to the toilet seat, and positioned himself behind her.

"Close your eyes."

She did. He gently caressed her pussy with his fingers; she moaned lightly. He positioned himseld and entered her with one stroke. She held back a scream. Her lover's dick was hard inside her. Her master was giving her a little taste of paradise. She tried to sway back and forth, but he grabbed her arms tight and held her there.

"Oh... it's so hard... I want you so bad."

He started giving hard thrusts from his standing position, slow but steady. Felicity practically jumped every time. Cedric was as turned as she was, even though he was better at not showing it. At the moment, he knew that he should hold back, but he wanted to take her so hard that it was difficult to resist the urge, so close to the edge.

A knock on the door broke the spell, and Cedric stopped.

"They're gone. You in there?" Jacob asked.

Felicity started laughing, and Cedric followed in kind. He pulled out of her, wiping himself with a washcloth as she got steady on her feet. Cedric answered.

"Yes, we're here."
"The others are gone. Stan, Luis, Lucy, they left."
"We'll be right out."

Felicity turned around and faced her lover.

"I hope you'll finish that later..."
"Make me proud and I'll fuck you every which way you want..."
Old 03-08-2011, 06:22 AM   #62
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 33

As everyone got back into the living room, Frank decided it was time to take an assessment of the evening, if only to clear the air.

First of all, everyone was naked, except for Julie who had never bothered to take her socks off from Danielle's undressing game. Every guy had received oral sex from several of the girls in Jacob's game. Things had gotten a bit weird with the arrival of Stan, Lucy and Luis. Frank was the only person (beyond Cedric and Felicity) to know that their planned presentation had veered completely off course, due in part to Stan and Luis' presence. Now that they were gone, Frank felt that the game could be resumed where it had been sidetracked, but neither Cedric nor Felicity seemed intent on getting back to the original plan, which had simply been to make Felicity the recipient of dares aimed at her. Stan and Luis had completely taken over the activity with their threesome, and now the mood was gone. It was up to Frank to get everyone back in the right mood to move on to Rita's own game.

"All right, everyone feeling good?"

All gave a nod to Frank.

"We're going to take a breather from all the intensity. I want everyone to pair up... let's roll randomly. Boys, girls, does not matter at this time."

Teams were formed: Cedric with Jacques, Felicity with Julie, Jacob with Rita, Danielle with Sandra and finally Frank with Laurie.

"This will be a simple game of massage and relaxation. You'll need to select a person to give and one to receive, at first; later on you'll switch sides."
"Whose game is this?" Rita asked.
"It's mine. Making it up as I go along... I don't think we're ready yet for your game, Rita."
"I am," Rita answered.

She did not insist any further, allowing Frank to keep going.

"Essentially, you'll be massaging your partner for about one minute before switching. Here's how it's going to play. You can't massage an area that's already been massaged."
"Will we able to switch partners?" Jacob asked.
"Sure. If everyone wants to."

Everyone got into position across the room. Frank gave the go-ahead, and the massages started.

Cedric started to rub Jacques' feet for about one minute; he kneaded them as gently as he could, getting the circulation going. Jacques returned the favor by massaging Cedric's broad shoulders, commenting on his physique as he did. Luckily for them, neither guy was very self-conscious of their nudity or the other person`s. When Jacques' dick grazed Cedric`s lower back, he did not even cringe.

Felicity lay Julie down on her back and started massaging her breasts, applying a firm grip as she did so. Julie closed her eyes for the whole duration. When they swapped places, Julie had Felicity lie on her back and massaged her butt cheeks. Julie inquired as to how it had felt to be taken by the two men at the same time, but Felicity's answer was evasive. She smiled at Julie, answering simply.

"Not half as good as when you ate me out..."

Jacob went to work on Rita's lower back. Rita allowed herself to relax while his hands played with her vertebrae. She commented on his strong hands. When they exchanged places, she got him to lie on his back, and massaged his inner thighs. Jacob immediately stood up to attention, Rita's face inches from his crotch. She planted a gentle kiss on the tip as the minute came up.

Sandra took Danielle's hands in her and massaged them. The two girls stared at each other in silence. Danielle had things she wanted to share with Sandra, but found no words to voice them out, so she remained silent. Sandra, on her end, felt the unease but knew not how to adress it. When they swapped places, Danielle turned Sandra around, hugged her from behind and massaged her chest, stomach and sides from behind, squeezing her own breasts against Sandra's back. The minute was almost up when Danielle finally whispered something in Sandra's ear, which made Sandra blush.

"It's so true..." Danielle insisted.

Laurie set Frank on his back and literally went to massage around his crotch area. Her playful smile told a lot about her intentions for later in the evening. She was mindful to work around Frank's dick and never actually touch it as her hands moved about. Frank returned the kindess by massaging Laurie's legs and thighs; Laurie closed her eyes and indulged in the sensation.

Two full minutes were up, and Frank asked if people wanted to switch partners for the massage. No one objected, so new numbers were drawn.

"One minute is too short, " Danielle commented. "Make it two minutes."

It was agreed that the new teams would have two minutes of massage per partner. Everyone partnered up again.

Julie walked over to Frank and sat, exposing her backside to him. He started massaging her shoulders; she relaxed into his grip as best she could. Frank was mindful not to venture anywhere but the shoulders and the back of Julie's neck. Time dragged on for the two, so Frank moved his hands gently downwards, to the middle of Julie's back, then eventually more towards her sides, mindful to avoid getting near her breasts. Julie allowed him to go on, actually enjoying the sensation of his firm hands across her body. When the time was up, they actually switched places and Julie went to work on his back, going from his lower back upward, all the way into his neck muscles, even massaging the lower portion of his scalp to some extent. Frank was completely at ease and moaned gently when the sensation was more agreeable. Julie actually enjoyed touching his body; there was nothing sexual about the massage, but it still felt intimate. Julie was actually sad when the time came up.

Laurie invited Rita to lie on her chest while she went off across her back and buttocks. Rita smiled the entire length of the massage, indulging in the caress of Rita's hand against her skin, relaxing all the way. When it came time to switch, it took some tiem for Rita to rise up; Laurie laid down on her back, allowing Rita access to her full frontal. Rita smiled as her hands went immediately to Laurie's chest and breasts. She kneaded them with a passion, even planting a few kisses here and there during the process.

Danielle told Jacob to sit in front of him. She kneeled facing him and started kneading his shoulders, from the front. His face was at breast level, so it was very hard for Jacob to look elsewhere. This made Danielle smile, especially when she saw the downstairs reaction for Jacob. He did not blush; he made sure to rest his hands for the full two minutes on his knees. When time came to switch, however, he had Danielle sit on her back, legs apart, and getting face down almost in her crotch, he massaged her inner thighs, his breath directed against her private area. Danielle shivered every time. She wanted to grab the back of his head and pull him in, but she held for the full time, panting heavily towards the end.

Felicity had Jacques lie on his back; she grabbed his dick gently and started massaging it, and around it. It did not take long for Jacques to become fully erect again. Felicity stroked him gently, her other hand rummaging across his stomach and chest. Jacques closed his eyes; it was so easy to fantasize about anything, so he let the imagination run wild for the full length of the massage. When it was time to switch, Felicity whispered, looking down at his hard-on.

"I know what kind of massage I want..."
"Tempting... truly. Let's keep some for later."

He went to work on her legs, from her feet up to her thighs and the sides of her pelvic area. The two minutes were almost up when he started to caress the edge of her pussy with one finger. She shivered under his gentle touch. It was over too soon for Felicity. As she got back up, she kissed Jacques on the lips; as she did so, her gaze went to Cedric, to see if had noticed.

Cedric had indeed noticed. He was now on the receiving end of a very nice lower back and butt massage by Sandra, after providing her with the exact same a few minutes earlier. Cedric gave her his approval, should she want to pursue something a bit further with Jacques. This caused Felicity to bite her lower lip.

As everyone returned to a somewhat seated or upright position, Frank took the floor again.

"How is everyone now?"

Everyone was relaxed; any remaining tension was purely sexual at this time, which of course boded well for the remainder of the activity. Frank turned to Rita.

"I warmed them up for you.. you finish them."
Old 03-08-2011, 11:03 PM   #63
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 34

"Actually, Frank, before I can get my game going, I have to speak to Julie."
"Okay... what for?"
"I'll explain later. Julie?"
"You can use my room, " Danielle said.

Rita and Julie got up and went to the other room, while Frank was left to entertain the rest of the guests. Luckily for him, Jacques came to the rescue.

"I have an idea, if everyone is game. We're now four guys, four girls. Only if everyone is up for it, of course."
"Go ahead, " Jacob said.
"The idea came to me while we were massaging each other. Felicity did wonders for me - as you can plainy see (this got a laugh) - and I want to see each boy - and girl - get to the peak of excitement."
"So what's the idea?" Cedric asked.
"Well, we team up with a partner of choice, no swapping this time. The trick is, using only your breath - like Jacob just did to Danielle, you need to keep your partner stimulated, without having them go over."
"I don't think you can make someone come just by blowing on their privates, " Laurie replied.
"You'd be amazed at what you can do with just your breath... Anybody want to try?"

Everyone seemed to be willing to participate, so couples were formed: Frank and Felicity, Jacques and Laurie, Jacob and Sandra, and finally Cedric and Danielle.

"Remember, the rules are simple. We position ourselves in a 69 position, but we cannot touch the other's privates. You can only blow on them."
"What about touching around them or elsewhere?" Danielle asked.
"I see nothing wrong with that if the person is willing."
"What about Julie and Rita?"
"They can join in if they come back soon enough..."

Everyone got into position as best they could, on their side, facing each other's intimate areas. It was a unique sight to behold from any perspective. No particular go-ahead was given, and instead, everyone just went about their business.

Jacques was taking the lead, noticing that a few of the individuals, especially the boys (except for Jacob), seemed to be looking to him for guidance. With his face near Laurie's pussy, he started to gently blow air onto it. Laurie shivered. He moved his hand to the side of her buttocks, holding her in place as he repeated the process with long gusts of air. Laurie decided to do the same to him, and Jacques immediately sprang back to attention.

"Oh my..."

Laurie smiled; she wanted to gobble him up again, but knew to restrain herself. She placed her hand inside his inner thigh, gently massaging there as she kept shooting air onto his manhood.

It took a few moments for everyone to get into it, but everyone got really into it. It was a unique sensation, holding back so as not to touch the other person's sex with their lips. Most of the girls failed once in a while, simply because the dicks stood out as opposed to the pussies. And every boy was extremely stimulated. It was impossible to hide. The girls could manage with showing their stimulation somewhat less, but even they were turned on by the hot breath against their privates. Felicity gently moaned with each breeze from Frank's mouth.

Rita and Julie walked back into the room and saw the scene and froze.

"What is that?" Rita asked.

Jacques paused what he was doing, much to Laurie's chagrin.

"Well, we were waiting for you..."
"You were keeping each other warm?"
"We were..."

Rita smiled.

"Well, it's my turn now. Actually, it's Julie's turn, but since it's my game, I'll explain the rules."

It took a moment for everyone to stop; the tension was too much for many to handle, and it was clear that whatever game Rita had planned needed to provide release to almost everyone.

"Simple game, really... I'll put it bluntly. We're all going to fuck. Each other. Right now."

She paused, letting her words hang in the air.
Old 03-09-2011, 05:55 AM   #64
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 35

Rita handed the floor over to Julie.

"I know what you're thinking, but hear me out first. Let's face it, we're all ripe for it... We're not talking orgy exactly here, anyway, I could never do it with a guy. But that does not mean you people cannot have your own fun."

Julie retrieved the blindfolds and the strap-on from the floor. She turned to Cedric.

"Do you still have condoms?"
"I have three more..."

Julie turned to the girls.

"Anyone wants their partner to use a condom?"

There was some hesitation, but everyone decided against it.

"All right. Make sure you don't get pregnant. I'm sure no one here has any diseases anyway. I hope."
"I can't get anymore pregnant than I already am, " Rita said, and everyone laughed.
"True... all right. I'll want everyone to put on blindfolds, boys and girls alike. Not just yet but take them."

She handed the blindfolds to everyone; she then slid on the strap-on onto herself, which made many of the girls blush.

"There are five girls to be fucked, and only four guys to fuck them, so Rita thought it would be nice if I performed the function of a guy for the group."
"Can't wait..." Laurie answered.
"We'll see."

Once she was set up properly, Julie asked the question which was burning on everyone's minds.

"The idea is that, blindfolded, you will not be able to tell who you are partnered with. I need to ask: is there anyone in the room that does not want to be with someone other than their regular partner? It's important you tell me now."

She let the question hang in the air. No one answered so she returned to it.

"I need a clear answer here. Frank?"
"I'm okay with another partner."
"Just say yes or no."
"Yes, I am okay with being with any girl here."
"Jacob?"
"Yes."
"Cedric?"

Cedric hesitated quite a bit. He looked to Felicity.

"Whatever she decides, I'm up for it."

Julie moved on to the final guy before going to the girls.

"Jacques."
"Yes, I want to do someone else."
"All right. Girls? Danielle?"
"I'm willing to have another guy than Frank fuck me."
"Rita."
"You know I am. I mean yes, I am."
"Laurie?"
"Jacob wants it. I want it. Yes."
"Sandra? Anyone?"
"Yes."
"Felicity?"

Felicity had been pondering her boyfriend's response. It seemed to take her a lot of courage to speak up.

"Yes, I want to. And I want him to do it too."
"All right, that's everyone. As for me, I will fuck any girl that wants it. So, that's settled. You may put on the blindfolds."

The nine other players put on the blindfolds.

"From this point on, I want everyone to be as quiet as they can, so as not to reveal their identity, at least not yet. We'll see about divulging identities at a later time, if people want to. I will spread you all around the room, girls first. Girls, you decide if you get on your knees or lie on your backs. Once every girl is placed somewhere, I'll bring in a guy and help him position himself. Just for your information, I will determine who is with whom completely randomly. I will, at some point, come over and ask the boys, by touching their shoulders if they want to switch partners. There is no obligation there. Just nod yes or no. Remember, keep as quiet as you can, so as not to divulge your identities. If you understood, everyone nod yes."

Julie saw the full nods from everyone. It was time, so she started to spread the girls around the living room, helping them position themselves on the carpet, on all fours or on their backs according to the girls' preference. Once all five girls were in place, she moved to the boys and, using a random method, started assigning each boy to one of the girls, assigning herself to the remaining girl. She helped the boys get in position, even going as far as to touch their buttocks to orient them in the right direction.

Finally, Julie moved in on her own partner, the only girl not yet assigned to anyone else. There was no way the dildo could be mistaken for a real penis, so that girl would know that it was Julie taking her - which was sort of the point of making Julie the game master here. Not really paying attention to what was starting around her, Julie got down to her knees, leaning against the girl lying on her back, positioning herself, before entering her without any effort. Julie started to pump into her; only a few moments in, the girl was in the throes of ecstasy, doing her best to contain the sounds emanating from her mouth.

Other muffled sounds of pleasure started to fill the room.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:38 AM   #65
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 36a

(Special note: this portion of the story is experimental. I am trying to provide a point-of-view version of what is going on, as perceived by each character. The story may appear to be out of sequence, and some readers might have problems with building the continuity of the various character interactions, but I hope you still enjoy it.)

JULIE

Armed with the strap-on and all the energy she could muster, Julie was determined to make the most of it. This was all about pleasing the other girls. Julie would take her enjoyment in seeing how many of her victims would crack under her care. Being the only person in the room actually seeing who was doing whom gave Julie a definite advantage. She could control how long each couple would be together before they were asked to switch. Julie internally thanked Rita for the opportunity. While it was true that she got very little enjoyment from seeing the sexes mingle, she found a lot of pleasure in moving everyone around, playing with everyone's desires and generally running the show. Rita had hit the nail right on the head with this stunt. There was no way she was going to pass up this opportunity.

Her first partner was determined randomly; she assigned the boys to one partner each; she then moved to the last remaining single girl, in this case, Sandra. Lying on her back, her legs spread, Sandra was so inviting. Of course, Sandra would distinguish a real dick from a strap-on, but perhaps that was for the best.

As she approached Sandra, Julie became nervous. She had very strong feelings for her best friend, and facing those feeling meant a potential change in their relationship. Taking her like this, making love to her now, might represent that breaking point. Still, Sandra was waiting. The others were already starting. Julie smiled as she positioned herself. Sandra was incredibly stimulated and wet. Julie simply slid into her, causing Sandra to hold back a moan. Then, Julie started moving in and out of her, giving Sandra the most attention she could while taking her. Julie watched the pleasure rise in her friend, until it exploded in her face in a strong but quiet orgasm. Tears almost formed at the corner of Julie's eyes, but she wiped them quickly, gently pulling out several moments after the orgasm had subsided.

Julie wanted to lie there against her friend, but of course, the game required her to get the ball rolling, so she started moving around the room, touching the boys' shoulders to see who would switch partners. Everyone did, so Julie had quite a feat moving everyone around. She cringed a little when she placed someone near Sandra, but she loved her friend so much that she did not want to deny her whatever pleasure could come with it. Once all the boys were assigned to someone, Julie moved to the remaining girl, Danielle on all fours, eagerly awaiting someone to pick up where someone else had left off.

Julie got to her knees, gently caressing Danielle's pussy with one finger, then positioned herself and entered her. Danielle tilted her head backwards, enjoying every moment of the penetration, fully aware that Julie was riding her now. It took mere moments for Danielle to climax, but Julie kept going at it until the passion rose again inside Danielle, forcing her to orgasm a second time in a very short period.

Julie remained there, firmly planted in Danielle's pussy for a long moment before deciding that the time was ripe for another rotation. She caressed Danielle's buttocks as she pulled away, and moved on to give a chance for people to swap partners. She saw that the boy with Sandra was heavily involved so she did not insist. Only one boy took the opportunity, so she took him to Danielle, now lying on her back, and took the place of his previous partner, Felicity, who had now moved to her back, spreading her legs as wide as she could.

Julie did not hesitate for a second. She plunged into Felicity's pussy with a vengeance and rammed her as hard as she could. She knew Felicity would enjoy and she did. The violence of the thrusts pushed Felicity back each thrust, until her head went to rest against the couch. Felicity's expression was unbelievably stimulating, and despite her lack of words and her covered eyes, she fully acknowledged the intense treatment Julie was giving her with just her mouth and cheeks. Felicity's orgasm was a violent one, shaking all over, grabbing on to Julie's hip so as to prevent her from slipping out until the full sensation, which lasted many seconds, finally died down completely.

By that time, Julie realized that two of the boys had already climaxed. into their partners. She cringed when she realized one of the girls was Sandra, and that her partner had shot into her. Still, seeing the expression of satisfaction on Sandra's face made the thought more than bearable. Julie still decided to take the two boys out of the game, telling them their ride was over unless they got hard again, but neither boy seemed very eager to get going. With two boys out, Laurie gave the others an opportunity to swap partners, and both did. She left one with Sandra; she decided she was going to give her best friend as much pleasure as she could take. She herself looked at the three remaining girls; she left whoever had no partners alone, hoping they would keep themselves occupied.

She finally decided to head for Rita, still on all fours, panting from her previous encounters. Rita trembled when the tip of the strap-on touched her pussy. Julie eased into her without any difficulty. The thrusts were constant, and Rita swayed with Julie's hip movements. The pleasure took her over the edge fairly quickly, even though this was clearly not her first orgasm of the activity. Julie kept going at it but at a much slower pace, allowing Rita to recover some of her energies. Julie finally pulled away, looking to see which one of the remaining boys would swap partners next.

She saw Sandra on all fours, being ridden from behind into ecstasy by her current male partner. She saw the look of ultimate pleasure on the boy's face, but she mostly saw the same look in Sandra at the same time. It made her smile wholeheartedly. The boy backed off Sandra and just remained there, motionless. She left him alone. Her attention was elsewhere.

She took the time to bring the remaining boy another partner for a swap, and she took that person's previous partner, Laurie, for her own this turn. This made five girls. With Laurie, Julie had done everyone. This made her happy to no extent. She took Laurie with a smile on her face, marveling at the glorious day and evening, the pleasure and the wonderment, the complete abandon of the game. While taking Laurie, the friction of the leather against her pelvis pushed her over the edge and she climaxed while she was pounding Laurie. Laurie was not far behind; Julie quietly thanked her for the experience and got a gorgeous smile in exchange.

At that point, Julie turned her head to the only boy to not have climaxed yet. He was still going at it, with his current partner, and it was clear this was the one. Julie pulled out of Laurie, allowing her to collapse under the satisfaction and energy spent, and Julie headed back to Sandra, who was now resting face first against the ground. Julie turned Sandra around, facing up, and without ceremony, reburied the strap-on into her. Sandra was at the end of her resistance, so she could not hold back the incantations of pleasure. As Sandra climaxed for one last time that evening, Julie let herself fall on her, and they kissed passionately. Then, everything stopped, and Julie lay on top of Sandra, not moving, as the two embraced in a much intimate manner than they ever had before.

JACQUES

Jacques was not suprised by the turn of events. This type of game was clearly Rita's doing. In fact, Jacques was looking forward to it.

Julie came by and took his hand, dragging him across the room and helping him kneel. Blindfolded, Jacques moved his hands forward and touched someone's upper buttocks. He gently caressed it, moving in to place himself correctly. The tip of his dick went to rest against the girl's pussy. He placed his hands carefully on each side and slid into the girl slowly. He felt the tightness around him and it felt wonderful. He started to sway back and forth, gently caressing her behind at the same time. His hands wandered a little. This girl was rounder than he had anticipated her to be.

It was Rita. He must be taking his own girlfriend.

Jacques was almost disappointed, but he remembered that the assignation had been random and that there was always a possibility of swapping. He smiled and increased the pace. After all, why not give his best to each of his potential partners. Rita was tight around him, and he hoped she was enjoying the anonymity provided by the game. Jacques lost any notion of time, so the hand on his shoulder surprised him, as he remembered the next part.

He was tempted to remain with Rita, but he knew two things: she wanted him to have fun with others in the room; she also wanted to indulge in her own carefree attitude. Jacques pulled out of her, kissing her buttocks, and he let Julie drag him to another girl.

This one was lying on her back. It was harder for Jacques to position himself correctly, but once he did, he entered her without hesitation. His hands on the girl's side, he started pumping in and out. It was strange to think he was not only fucking an anonymous girl (he could not figure out which girl she was) but also a girl which another guy had just done. Images of which girl it could be got confused in his mind. It was every girl in the room.

Jacques felt the rush inside him as he kept going. It was a wonderful feeling. When Julie's hand came back to his shoulder, he was in the throes of his passion, so he did not pull away, insisting on taking this further. The girl swayed to the rhythm of his movements, hopefully enjoying every minute of it. Jacques' intensity did not take long to push him over the edge, and he came into her; she jerked left and right, almost unable to contain her moaning delight. Jacques had anticipated to last longer than this, but he was content with what he had just done. This reminded him so much of their younger days, when Rita and him did crazy things almost every week.

Jacques pulled out of the girl and remained there for a short moment. Julie's hand went to rest on his shoulder.

"You're done, I think. Come on, let's get you out of the game so others can continue."

Jacques did not object.

"If you can get hard again, you might be able to come back."

Jacques understood the notion, but he frankly had no real desire to do so. He was content with the experience. Still, he had to know, even if he never told anyone. Once he was seated in a corner, he waited a few moments for other people to shuffle around. He placed his hands on his head, and slightly moved the blindfold.

There, where he had just come into the girl, was Frank, taking Laurie on all fours. He had come into Laurie. This made him smile. He wanted it to have been either Danielle or Laurie. He was content. He hazarded a quick glance in Rita's direction, and he saw Julie, taking her from behind. He smiled again. This was perfect. He put the blindfold back on, and let his mind wander to the pleasure floating in the room.

This was truly an extraordinary moment in their lives.

CEDRIC

It was not so much that Cedric wanted to have sex but moreso that in the light of the evening's activities, it felt right for him to indulge more than he usually did. This party was unlike any other sexual activity he had ever attended. He could not tell if that was a better thing, he only knew that it responded to different rules and he had to adapt.

This would his first-time penetration of another girl. He considered the concept as Julie's hand guided him to whatever blind-folded girl awaited him. It could be Felicity. It could be someone else, anyone of four other girls. Could he tell the difference simply by fucking them? Did it matter? Cedric was a thinker, and even on the brink of intercourse, his mind wandered to questions such as these.

His hands grabbed a bare ass. Someone was on all fours. Impossible to tell which girl it belonged to. He took his time with it, groping it gently as he inched closer to his goal. He wanted to ask the girl for her permission, but it was implicit in the activity. It still felt somewhat surreal to have sex with someone without actually seeing who it was. Would she enjoy it? Would he enjoy it? He hesitated. The girl moved closer to his sex, and he knew he had to go through with it, if only for her sake.

The penetration was easy. He enjoyed her tightness around him. It felt different than with Felicity, but he could not determine why. The girl was the one to start swaying back and forth, so he went along with the rhythm. Very quickly, the two moved in unison, and it started to feel natural again to Cedric. The worries and questions gently cleared from his mind as he went along with the excitement and pleasuring.

It was over too fast: Julie's hand on his shoulder told him it was time to switch. He was tempted to remain with the same girl, but part of the reason behind the exercise was for him to indulge. He pulled away, silently thanking his unidentified partner for her gift of sexuality, before allowing himself to be dragged to another individual. This girl was resting on her back, legs apart. Cedric placed himself on top of her, sliding into her with ease.

There was more passion now. Cedric wanted this to happen. He knew two things: one, he was enjoying it immensely, especially the anonymous part; two, he knew Felicity was indulging even more than he was, and this turned him on to no end. He started groping the girl's breasts, kissing her on the neck and shoulders, and even locking lips for a moment. Too quickly for his taste, a hand rested on his shoulder. He did not acknowledge it and instead simply continued what he was doing, so the hand retreated. Cedric knew this girl would be the one; he was certain it was not Felicity, and therefore it was the right girl for him to fully indulge. The pleasure rode him into ecstasy, and he emptied himself into her, feeling every spasm of his own body as well as paying attention to hers. It felt immensely satisfying. He reminded himself that he must thank this girl, and the previous one, for the gracious gift of their bodies. He pounded into her for as long as he could after climaxing, but at some point, he simply stopped.

He pulled out of the girl and took a breather. That's when the hand came back, drawing him away from the girl and back to the edge of the room. Julie told him that he was out of the game unless he could get back hard again. He had no intention of even trying. His contentment was full.

For a moment, he considered removing the blindfold, but he realized the game was still on for others. It would be unfair to them. Still, he decided that once the game was over, he would find a way to find out which girls had shared in his intimacy, so he could properly thank them. And he also needed to indulge into his girlfriends' desire. He smiled, thinking that as of this moment, another boy - or perhaps even Julie - was pleasuring her. The thought made him relaxed, and he eased into his waiting period, fully aware that this experience had been a learning curve, even for him.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:41 AM   #66
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 36b

LAURIE

Laurie had always preferred being taken from behind, so when Julie took her to her spot, she immediately positioned herself. She felt so horny and excited. How many of the boys would come over to her and fuck her? Her record was four; there were four boys, but there was also Julie with her strap-on. Would everyone do her? While waiting for whomever to come over, she gently caressed her pussy with one finger. How wet she was!

She did not have to wait very long. She heard movement behind her, then two strong hands touched her behind. It would not be long now. The boy seemed to wait, though, almost as if he was hesitating. She wanted to tell him to simply take her without anymore preambule. She was ready for him, whoever he was. She backed into him, touching the tip of his dick as she did so. He moved in and took her. She moaned with delight at the sensation. He went deep into her almost instantly. It was the culmination of an evening's activities. But the boy did not move; he remained motionless, so she started to move back and forth, to get herself stimulated. After a few moments, the boy started following her pace, and Laurie completely lost track of time. With all the previous stimulation, she climaxed almost instantly, but the boy kept going and she started to enjoy his gentle pace. She started climbing back up into ecstasy, when the boy stopped, and pulled away. She wanted to grab onto him and not let him go; another part of herself told her there was more of that to come, with another partner. She sighed when he pulled out completely. She had to wait.

While waiting for Julie to bring her another anonymous partner, Laurie decided she would turn around and lie on her back. She spread her legs as far as she could and began fingering herself gently, to keep herself stimulated.

A male presence made itself known very quickly. The boy had a difficult time orienting himself correctly, probably due to being blind-folded. A large dick penetrated her; two hands grabbed her knees. The boy thrust into her with vigor, and the new position made her even more aware of his hardness and intensity, and he rode her into several consecutive orgasms. The anonymity was doing wonders for Laurie. She was barely aware when Julie moved around them to signal a potential change of partners. The boy did not stop. At that point, she knew he was riding her all the way. She wanted to scream her heart out, her pleasure and desire, but she held everything inside as best as she could, even though long moans escaped her mouth. She felt his warmth inside her. She wanted to hold him tight and kiss him, but he just moved away from her. She let him leave. This anonymous friend had just made wonderful love to her, and she would never know who it was, and it felt wonderful.

She lay on her back for a long moment before another partner came along. The boy lay on top of her, and she felt his dick rest against her pussy. He kissed her, so she returned the favor. He grabbed her breasts and kneaded them gently. Then, without warning, his dick slid into her. With the intensity of her previous orgasms, Laurie found his touch slightly less stimulating, but the boy's gentleness was appreciated. As he swayed into her with only movement of his hips, he kept on kissing her neck, lips, cheeks and shoulders. There was much more love in this boy than in anyone else, and she wondered if it could be Jacob. But she did not recognize his kisses. Plus, how would Jacob recognize her, even blindfolded. It could still be anyone, anyone kind enough to feel familiar enough to lean into her and caress her while he made love to her.

It was over too fast, though. The man pulled out when Julie came to get him, and Laurie sighed again. She did not enjoy them leaving without finishing their work, even though she understood that was the nature of the game. Laurie did not have to wait long this time. She felt the tip of something at the edge of her pussy. The strap-on. Julie. It slid into her with ease, and picked up where the previous boy had left off. Laurie felt Julie lean into her, their breasts connecting, their lips joining, and their interaction blossoming into a wonderful shared experience. Julie always went in as deep as she could. Laurie could feel her own climax coming; with Julie's face so near her, she could hear Julie's panting as she too came close to orgasm. She wondered how that could be, given the fact that Julie was taking her with the strap-on. But it did not really matter. Julie's hot breath on her neck as she came was the last piece of stimulation needed for Laurie to have another single, but powerful orgasm. The two girls kissed passionately, then Julie pulled away and whispered a thank you to Laurie, who simply smiled in return.

Julie pulled away. Laurie was happy, content and satisfied. She did not expect anyone else to come to her at this point, so she straightened herself out. She was now confident none of her partners had been Jacob. This meant that Jacob had actually indulged in the company and pleasure of other girls. Finally, Laurie thought to herself. She realized she was hoping for two things: one, that this made them more even in terms of their partners; and two, perhaps with this experience he might be a little more open to going outside their relationship for some fun. Laurie adored Jacob, but she also realized she enjoyed the variety and intensity of this kind of activity too much for her to remain completely monogamous. She would have to speak to him about it later, get his thoughts on the activity and their future, but in due time.

Moans of pleasure reached her ears, and Laurie peeked briefly to her left, to see Sandra and Julie engrossed in a very intense sexual bout. She smiled. Everyone seemed to be getting something good out of this. She was so very happy for everyone.

FELICITY

Felicity had been exposed to sexuality at a very young age through her parents. She had very quickly developed a fascination for it, which had led her into some darker corners of her existence. Most of her teenage adventures had not turned out so good for her. Then, she had found Cedric, the most understanding and loving man she could hope for. Since then, her sexuality had returned to its initial blissful state.

Felicity knew she could not control her urges. It was not so much a medical as a psychological problem. Whatever events had transpired in her past had led her into being unable to be faithful to a single individual. Not only that, but she craved the need for release. By abandoning all control to her lover, while he allowed her to indulge in her vices, she got the best of both worlds.

Today was different from other activities she had participated in. This particular game, in fact, was different from everything else she had done today. It was different because Cedric was out there, anonymously participating in the game, soon to have sex with another girl. Felicity did not know how that made her feel. Although she understood that granting him the rights to own her was also implicitly granting him the rights to himself, as well as allowing her to be wih other people meant he could seize the privilege for himself at any time, it still felt somewhat unsettling. She had been his only lover; her pussy was the only one he had ever visited. How would this change their relationship? The anxiety was fortunately not stronger than the thrill.

Laying on her back, blindfolded, her legs spread wide, Felicity waited for whatever male partner - or Julie - would come along and take her. She felt movement around her; someone grabbed her hips and pulled in closer. The tip of a penis rubbed against her. The feeling was intoxicating. She whispered.

"Take me."

He did. He slid into her without effort and began taking her gently. How fulfilling it made her feel to be taken. How glorious to be fucked by an anonymous friend. She was used to not really knowing anyone she was having sex with, but to be taken by a friend, someone with whom she had played earlier in the day, that was entirely new. Could it be Frank? She hoped it was him. It could also be Jacques, or even Jacob. It could be her own Cedric and she would never know. The boy was gentle and kind, taking his time to enjoy the experience and make her enjoy it. She groped her own breasts and slid a finger to the edge of her pussy, gently rubbing it as the boy kept on going in and out of her. So much sensuality and so much pleasure. The intensity was in the gentle passion of their love-making. She never reached climax, but she felt fulfilled and happy to be taken, then and there, amongst anonymous friends equally involved. She paid attention to the panting and slight moaning around the room, enjoying every sound and smell she could take in.

The boy stopped and pulled away. She felt empty. Tears almost formed in the corner of her eyes. She could have taken this kind of pacing for hours, and already it was gone. Like everything else involving sex, it made her feel so wonderful during but often left her empty afterwards. She did not have to wait too long though, because another boy was brought to her. She decided to switch around to all fours so he could take her from behind, whoever he was.

He had no hesitation as he slammed into her and started pounding as hard as he could. This was definitely a different partner. His sudden thrusts were a bit painful, at least at first, but the pain lulled into pleasure. His act was not tender; it was pure sexual thrill. She could live with that as well. She shut off her thoughts and allowed him to take her like the animal she was. Pure sexual drive filled her entire body, and he made her climax almost instantly. He kept going, of course, having not reached his peak, and went at it for what seemed to be a long while. Felicity allowed him to indulge. She was pratically certain it was Jacob. Cedric would not take her like this, nor would Frank. And Jacques would be more mindful of her, she believed. Her first partner had to have been Frank or Jacques.

Moments into these thoughts, the man pulled away, obviously retreating to find another partner. Felicity turned around, lying on her back once more. Again, she did not have to wait long. She felt something at the edge of her pussy, and the strap-on slid into her, hard, for the second time this evening. Julie was taking her with force and she adored it. How wonderful Julie was, how completely understanding and thoughtful and giving. Despite all her character, Felicity knew Julie was someone sincere and someone you could count on. To be taken by her was an honor, and Julie relaxed into the thrusts, hoping Julie was deriving as much enjoyment from this as she was. Julie, being a giver, made sure that Felicity reached another orgasm before slowing down and stopping. It was a long orgasm, with Felicity grabbing on to Julie's hip to reel her in while she rode the sensation.

Felicity was fully satisfied. She remained there, motionless on her back. She did not know if any other boy was going to come over. She was neither expecting nor fearing it. None came, and she figured that some of the boys had been taken out of the equation. She could hear other people still going at it. She slid a hand between her thighs and started playing with herself again, but she stopped mere moments after starting. She had actually reached her limit, at least for the time being. She felt like sleeping until tomorrow. She was hoping Cedric would crawl towards her and just rest his head against her chest, but he did not come. He was probably still blind-folded, after all.

Moans of pleasure and delight, female voices, told her the game was nearing its end. How wonderful to be able to share so much with so many great people? This would have to be more than a one-time fling. She wanted all these people to do her again, and she wanted to share in the intimacy of everyone she had not been with either. But later. Right now, all she wanted was to rest and enjoy the calm after the storm.

JACOB

Why am I holding back, Jacob wondered once more as he put on the blindfold. He listened to the instructions only absent-mindedly. His mind raced at the idea of having anonymous sex, and how he could end up with his own girlfriend without even knowing it. But then again, he might also end up with another girl. The thought made him stop for a moment. Why was he so afraid of having sex with another girl? It was implicit in the activity; it had been officially discussed with others. Why was it so troubling to him that he could have sex with someone other than Laurie?

In their many months in a supposedly open relationship, he had never once indulged in the comfort and company of another girl. Laurie, on the other end, had slept with Frank and Sandra, and one other guy not present nor relevant to the evening's activities. Both times, he had been present. Both times, he had stood and stared from a distance. He had, of course, indulged in several blowjobs along the way, but never full blown intercourse.

As Julie grabbed his hand and pulled him in the direction of one of the girls, he began to sweat. He was going to do it. He was going to cheat on his girlfriend. But was it cheating if it was allowed? The conumdrum preoccupied him to no end, even as Julie set him down to his knees and guided his hands towards the buttocks of the girl. He moved closer; his erect shaft touched her behind and made him jump slightly back. He was gonna do it... could he do it? Laurie was probably already indulging in another boy's presence, being taken by either Frank, Cedric or Jacques. The notion of his girl having sex with another man - or another girl - did not even faze him. But the idea that he could also partake of another person's flesh seemed unacceptable. Yet, there he was, ready to fuck an anonymous friend, someone who might not be Laurie. It could be Rita, or Felicity, or Danielle, or even Sandra.

The girl drew him closer, and he knew he had to either perform or back out. What would the other think of him if he failed to indulge? Would they shun him? Would he be ridiculed?

Something strange happened. The girl moved, possibly turning around to face him. He could not tell. He felt her breath near his ear, and she whispered:

"Please... take me."

She must have figured out his hesitation, and she was giving him permission. Despite hearing her voice, he could not tell who she was. She spun back around, and she positioned herself correctly. All he had to do was thrust forward. She wanted it. He wanted it too. There was no reason to hold back. He entered her and it felt amazing. It did not matter who she was, only that she was asking him to take her. And he did just that, slowly at first, then with more energy. They moved in unison, and the pleasure he derived from the sexual encounter started slowly rising inside him. The feeling of anonymity was amazing and made the experience truly unique. Jacob was fucking every girl he had ever desired, and he was indulging, finally, in what was the normal behavior for the evening. He wanted to make Laurie proud, and he wanted to completely abandon his reservations.

He felt a hand on his shoulder; Julie was there. He leaned in, kissed his current partner's neck, then pulled out and allowed Julie to drag him to another partner. One was waiting for him on all fours. This time, there was no hesitation. He entered her hard, and started pounding away without restraint. She seemed to enjoy the sensation, or at least that is what Jacob perceived under his blindfold. The reservations had flown completely out the window and the pleasure was rising still, as was the desire. Jacob would not stop until he had completely spent the energies spared while holding out. He felt her twitch under his thrusts, and he imagined the pleasure he was providing her. It was intoxicating.

It was much too short a time for Jacob. Julie's hand went to rest on his shoulder. He stopped completely and pulled out without any afterthought, ready to be taken to another girl. It took him a moment to realize he was being taken to the same spot as before. Either the girl had also moved around or it was the same girl. It did not matter.

The girl was now lying on her back. Jacob practically fell on top of her, sliding easily inside her and resuming where he had left off. This time, he huddled close to her, pressing his chest against hers, and kissing her neck and cheeks. She met his lips with her own, and their kiss was passionate and intense. The girl was not Laurie, but it did not matter who she was. Jacob loved every minute of it, drowning in his own desire to fulfill an unspoken fantasy. The girl's reactions to his thrusts and caresses was unbelievable. He could feel it regardless of the blindfold. Perhaps its presence enhanced his perception. The rush of satisfaction filled him up, and he realized that if he held nothing back, he would soon expend his energies into her. He decided to slow down a little, just enough to pace himself. That was enough for him to hold it in.

Again, it was Julie's hand on his shoulder that caused him to stop. He pulled out and away from the girl he had been with twice. He smiled at her, but then he realized she could not see what he was doing. He was taken to a third spot, so this was a third girl. Jacob had not even tried to guess the identities of the previous girls, so it did not matter who this one was either.

She was ready for him. He entered her from behind and instantly the pleasure returned. His mind's only focus was sex now. His release - and potentially the girl's pleasure - were the only things on his mind. He knew this was the third girl, so if he hung on, there was a chance he would get to fuck every other girl in the room. But that seemed irrelevant at the moment. The indulgence did not need to go any further. He had broken his psychological barrier, and that fact made him want his release even more. The intensity of the wave overcoming him seemed to transfer to the girl, and as he finally released into her, he knew for certain that she hit her orgasm at the same time. It was an incredible feeling to share this moment in ecstasy. This was the last chain to be broken. He slumped backwards, then gently pulled out of her and fell on his behind, motionless, spent but completely satisfied.

He was proud of himself, proud of his courage. He wanted to grab Laurie in his arms and tell her she was right. He needed something like this. She had done so much, and he had done so little. This made him rethink his entire approach to their relationship together. If they could derive such pleasure and contentment from sharing an open sexuality, why not take advantage of it and seize the moment at every opportunity?

Discussions with Laurie were clearly on the horizon. For now, satisfaction from release as well as from revelation were sufficient to occupy his mind.

RITA

Rita had been awaiting this game for a few hours now, ever since everyone had gotten naked. Fantasy fulfilled. Sex with strangers. Well, not so much strangers as anonymous friends. It was a glorious initiative, one made even more fantastic by Julie's presence.

Initially, Rita had imagined she would be the one leading the show, guiding the partners to one another. She imagined she would be fully aware of what was going on, and with whom she was having sex. But having Julie do it, since after all there was no way that Julie would allow herself to get fucked by a man, was a moment of brilliance. And with Felicity's strap-on, it also allowed Julie to participate. It was practically perfect.

Rita had decided to fully admit her desires to herself: she wanted sex, and she wanted to have it with as many people as possible. That was how she felt right now. The mood was right and everyone was fully into it. Sex was on everyone's minds. They had come in expecting sex, and they would leave with that satisfaction. This was the closest thing to an orgy the game would go towards. It suited her needs perfectly. She made a mental note to keep that game handy in the back of her memory, because it was a keeper. But now, it was time for the main course. Dicks galore. And a strap-on.

Because of her belly, Rita did not feel confident lying on her back, so she went down on all fours where Julie set her up, and then she waited. Soon, very soon, a man would come, enter her pussy with his large dick, and fuck her senselessly. It was a wonderful anticipation. She was not even remotely concerned with the impact on the baby in her belly. She enjoyed the idea of Frank, Danielle's boyfriend, tearing into her and taking his fill. The image of Cedric, as Felicity's companion, also played with her mind, his strong and muscular ass muscles could definitely fill her up nice. Only Jacob's presence left her a bit less stimulated, but she would still enjoy it if it was him. Besides, how could she tell. But she was extremely looking forward to Julie and her strap-on: a new experience was always enticing. How would it feel? How would Julie use it? Having her given the treatment to Felicity, she was eager to find out for herself.

A male presence behind her brought her back to the moment. Hands on her buttocks. A gentle caress. The tip of his hard dick right near the entrance to her pussy. The anticipation made Rita blush. The hands went to rest on each side, and finally, the dick entered her. She felt herself wrap around it. An incredible wave of power filled her. He started rocking back and forth, gently, his hands grazing her butt gently. It was a wonderful start to what was going to be an awesome sexual activity. The pace gently increased, and Rita wondered whose glorious dick was now thrusting into her. She hoped it was Frank. She wanted him so badly. But she was content with it being anyone else. It did not truly matter. The experience in itself was overwhelming, quickly driving her to pleasure.

It also ended too abruptly. The pacing stopped, and the male pulled out. Rita wanted to keep him inside her, but the thought of someone else taking his place in a moment allowed her to let him leave. She kept her eyes closed, anxiously awaiting whoever would be bold enough to pick up where the other male had left off. Her hand moved to her pussy, and she rubbed it lightly to remain stimulated. How incredibly wet she was! She felt a kiss on her left ass cheek, and then the male presence moved away completely.

It took a moment for another male presence to make itself felt. Again, a hand grazed her pussy. The male positioned himself and she felt his hand guiding him inside her. It was clearly a different man. His dick was not as large, but it seemed harder. The swaying back and forth resumed, and this time, with her previous stimulation, Rita felt the rise of pleasure climb into her at a breakneck pace. The orgasm would be loud and violent. She buried her head into the carpet, and the man made her come, not once but pratically twice in a row. He himself, however, did not come, so he continued riding into her. Rita lost all self-control and let the wave carry her onward, totally oblivious to anything but the sensation of the hard dick inside her. The pace slowed gradually, then went to a stop. The male pulled out of her, and Rita had to hold herself up in order not to collapse. For a moment, she wanted to know which glorious male had just given her one of the strongest orgasms in a long time, but she decided the anonymity was still preferable.

The wait was longer than the previous one, but it did give Rita some time to recuperate. She was still panting gently when another presence was felt behind her. Rita felt the warm tip of something strange, and the strap-on eased into her with no difficulty. Finally, she was being taken as she had taken Felicity before. The image of Felicity's backside and buttocks filled her mind, and Rita practically came again within moments of Julie riding her in. Three glorious orgasms within a matter of minutes was simply too much for Rita at that point, and Julie figured out, thankfully. Rita appreciated that Julie slowed down her pace and allowed her to get a breather, while not stopping altogether. Julie eventually stopped and pulled out.

Rita did not need more; she curled up in a bubble, wrapping her arms around herself. She was tired and sleepy. Too much sex, she realized. Too much pleasure, and too many orgasms, if such a thing were possible. Her indulgence had caught up with her, but not in any bad way. She had earned her moment of rest.

The last thought she had before drifting into a light slumber was to Jacques. They had held back their sex drive for far too long because of this pregnancy. This put everything back in perspective. And the new perspective was most enticing.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:42 AM   #67
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 36c

SANDRA

Sandra was confused, and that was obviously not the right mood to be in for such an activity. Still, she could not help it. Blindfolded, lying on her back, waiting to be penetrated by one of the boys in the room, Sandra had nothing to do but think. She thought about Laurie, the sexual experience they had shared together a few weeks back. She thought about her first lesbian desires. Then, she thought of Julie, who had been around her for more than three years, the ever-present lesbian to whom she had never given the time of day, and who was now clearly making advances on her. She recalled the look of suprise in Laurie's eyes when she had asked for date; but she also recalled Julie's reaction at the same question. Jacob only factored as a secondary element in the strange unfolding tale. Laurie was new and inviting, gorgeous and uncertain. Julie would be a safe bet, yet someone unconsidered up until a few moments ago. Given the current circumstances, there was also the possibility she could have both, but that seemed unlikely, at least in the long run.

As her mind and heart pondered these questions, a presence made itself felt near her. Sandra spread her legs a bit wider, awaiting the initial penetration with a hint of anxiety. Sandra felt incredibly wet; her train of thought as much as the previous game had done much to get her ready. The presence came down on top of her, and something smooth and a bit cold slid into her. Julie. The strap-on.

Sandra held back her moan. Julie was watching her, fucking her now. Julie could see everything, take everything. Julie's touch was gentle, but her hold was firm. Julie's hands wandered to Sandra's stomach, breasts and shoulders, and finally went to rest on her sides. The strap-on sliding in and out of her was an incredible sensation, and it made Sandra shiver with pleasure and delight. Sandra knew Julie had dreamt of this for a long time; why deny her the satisfaction of the conquest? Careful not to make a sound, Sandra allowed her face to translate the pleasure she was feeling; holding back the screams caused the orgasm to be that much more intense, and she allowed every wave of pleasure to appear on her face, so that Julie could enjoy it as much as she was. Julie was a wonderful and thoughtful lover. But was that sufficient for Sandra?

Julie pulled out of Sandra and lay down on top of her for a few moments, her head against Sandra's breasts. Sandra placed her hand on Julie's head and gently caressed her hair. They remained like that for no more than a few moments. Julie got back up; this was still a game after all, and the game had just started.

Sandra was somewhat sad to feel Julie move away, but the experience with her had put her mind at ease. She knew that, at least, she would be able to make love to Julie on a regular basis if she wanted to - if she ended up with her. She did not have that assurance yet from Laurie's part, and it was obvious that this game was not going to provide it for her.

Movement around her made Sandra squirm a little. A male presence bent down in front of her. She felt him position himself, and slide into her without any wait. Again, her mind drifted away from her thoughts and more to the immediate sensations. A dick had such a different feel from a strap-on, warmer and much more intense to her liking. She could not be lesbian, the thought wandered into her mind. She enjoyed penises too much.

The man seemed to be enjoying himself. He leaned into her, getting more intimate as he kept taking her, touching her breasts, kissing her neck and shoulders. He bent down further, which provided her much appreciated stimulation, and even kissed her mouth. He was gentle and kind in his love-making; this went further than sex, at least to Sandra. He rode her for a long time, only slowing down once for a reason unknown to Sandra. Finally, she felt it and she waited for it. He emptied himself into her, and it felt warm and stimulating. She did not orgasm, but his seed inside her made her feel all womanly. He had fully indulged in his manhood, and she was collecting the reward inside her. The thought made her laugh internally. She felt blessed to be the recipient of his efforts. Even after he was done, he kept going for a while, clearly trying to make her climax. She appreciated the effort but was not surprised when he stopped before reaching the end. She was not surprised nor disappointed.

He moved away from her and she felt some kind of interaction going on between him and possibly Julie. How had Julie taken this, she wondered? Would the guy get a scolding? Would Julie be jealous or vindictive? Would she let it slide by? More and more, Sandra was realizing that Julie's reactions mattered to her a great deal - moreso than Laurie's reactions. Perhaps that meant something.

Sandra knew another partner was probably incoming. She decided get on all fours, to enjoy a different position. She did not have to wait long. A male presence behind her took her almost from the moment it went down on its knees. The hard dick inside her felt incredible, and what the previous dick had failed to accomplish, this one would most assuredly achieve. The man was so much into it that it was impossible for Sandra to keep her composure. Waves of pleasure plunged into her. Mouth open, holding back moans and screams, Sandra climaxed just as the warmth of the man's seed went into her. She felt a deep connection for a few moments, but then it subsided as the man's energy died down. Sandra felt so full. She felt him exit and fall flat. She herself felt the dripping against her leg and onto the carpet: a worry for later. Sandra did not move an inch; she still felt as if he was still inside her, and it felt amazing. Sandra laid her head on the carpet, her butt still raised in the air. She waited without actually knowing what she was waiting for.

It came in the form of Julie and her strap-on, twisting her around and entering her again, pounding the seed back into her. This was all too much for Sandra. She exploded in moans of pleasure, calling out God's name as another climax came unto her. Julie fell on top of her, and the two kissed, passionately. Sandra wrapped her legs around Julie, keeping her close and inside her. Julie went motionless, and Sandra caressed her back, finally pulling the blindfold off her eyes, barely aware of the noises happening very close to her, one final couple indulging in the last throes of the activity.

DANIELLE

One final fling, Danielle thought, as she waited for her first male partner to come over. She had set her mind upon Frank, and she was going to commit completely to him - but not until tomorrow. This was more than a bachelorette party. This was a sex party. There was no use denying it. They had come up with an excuse for a sex party. They had invited friends over, and now everyone was having sex.

The notion of commitment scared Danielle to some extent. She had led a mostly carefree life. Adventures with Rita and a few other friends had kept her busy in the past. Ever since moving to Sherbrooke, she had settled down. Meeting Stan had kept her in check. She was back, with his party, to her roots. It felt good. Could she really be content with one final fling, or would this escalate into something more, as she knew it could? Only time, and the experience itself, would tell.

Someone was close. Danielle waited for the man to make his move. Nothing happened. She felt his presence, she felt a hand on her buttocks, but nothing more. Danielle waited, but for whatever reason, the man was hesitating. This made Danielle ever more impatient. What was holding him back? Perhaps it was the fact that he did not know who she was? But she could only be one of five girls. She felt the tip of his dick touch her; he jerked back, as if he was intimidated by the touch. This would not do. She reached around her, grabbed his hand, and tried to pull him closer towards her, but he was stronger and would not budge. She had to take a different approach. She let go of his hand and twisted around. Guessing where his head was, she moved hers as near as she could. Their cheeks touched; she touched his ear with her mouth, and then whispered in a low tone:

"Please... take me."

She hoped the boy could not tell who she was, but if he did, it would not matter. She spun back to her original position and she waited. With this incentive, with her oral permission, perhaps he would finally indulge in the game.

He did. He placed himself correcttly and entered from behind. He pushed his way into her, past her defences, and finally, someone was taking her. A hard dick was inside her pussy; she loved every second of it. His pace was slow at first, building up speed as he got more involved into it, giving Danielle a gentle rise in excitement and pleasure. She started to sway in rhythm with him.

It was over too soon for Danielle; the boy retreated after only about a minute. At first, she made a move to hold him back, but then she remembered the nature of the game. She smiled, eagerly anticipating which partner would cover her next.

The wait was not too long, but it was enough for Danielle to start to wonder what was going on. Suddenly a finger gently caressed her pussy lips for a few seconds. She felt the tip of something artificial at the edge, penetrating her as deep as it could. Danielle bent her head backwards. The feeling of the strap-on was truly amazing, and Julie was doing wonders with it. The previous excitement got almost instantly back to the previous level, and within less than a minute, a powerful orgasm rode itself into Danielle's body. But Julie did not stop there; she kept pounding and pounding, her pace constant, and the wave of pleasure never actually subsided. Another equally powerful climax began to form, and Julie took it all the way up again. Danielle was so grateful for it, she immediately wanted to return the favor, but of course that was beyond the parameters of the game again.

Julie slowed down and remained there, planted in Danielle's pussy after the fact, for what seemed to be a very long time. Eventually, she pulled out after caressing Danielle's buttocks. Danielle was already satisfied after two partners; she also knew that the game was not over. In order to increase the strength of the experience, she shifted to her back, allowing anyone else to come to penetrate her from the front.

The man practically fell on top of her. His dick entered her pussy without any resistance. He pressed himself against hers. This was different. There was love and passion in those moves. A thought came to Danielle that this could be Frank, but how could he know who she was, unless he was cheating. She did not think Frank would cheat. It could still be anyone. It could be Jacques also. Perhaps Frank was taking Rita at that time, and Jacques was taking her. How utterly perfect that would be. His lips were all over her upper body; she met them and kissed him with abandon and passion. The man was good, and he was very close to making her climax again. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in, the pleasure almost riding her to full ecstasy, taking her so very near the edge without actually allowing her to step over it. She felt him slow down a little, and she knew he was holding back so he would not climax. She wanted him to keep going, but he would not comply, and she did not want to speak again.

He finally stopped and pulled out. Danielle was left unsatisfied again. She remained on her back, panting, recovering from the intensity, and she waited. And waited. And waited some more. No one was coming to replace him. What was happening? Danielle raised herself off the ground, and with some uncertainty, she tried to peek under the blindfold.

The first sight that came to her was of Frank, bent down on Laurie, penetrating her with a passion she knew he possessed. she smiled: he must be thinking of her. Or perhaps he was just enjoying the ride. It did not matter. To her left, she saw Jacob, on all fours, mounting Sandra with a force that sent waves of pleasure into Sandra's face. How lucky she was. Felicity was there, resting on her back, alone, teasing herself. At the other end of the room, both Jacques and Cedric were alone, still blindfolded, their dicks having gone limp. No wonder she was waiting for someone to come to her. She pulled the blindfold back down before Julie, who was now taking on Rita from behind, saw her peeking. Danielle allowed these images to make a lasting impression in her mind. She began teasing herself, hoping at least one more partner would come to her.

One did. His presence towering above her, he slid his dick inside her pussy and began taking her. His touch was gentle even though his thrusts were strong. This was all too intense for her. The previous sight still clinging to her memory, she allowed the man's movements to ride her into ecstasy once more. She wanted him to climax alongside her, but to no avail it seemed. She would not give up. She pushed him out of her, went to all fours and had him take her again. The pleasure was surreal; he gave her another climax within moments, and still he did not shoot into her. She pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him; his hands went to her breasts, she rested hers on his chest and rode him as hard as she could.

Moans of pleasure from Sandra reached her and the sounds and stimulation drove her one more time into an orgasm. Her energy was spent, and her companion was still holding it in. He raised his upper body so he could press her hard against him, and finally, after several minutes of constant pleasure, she felt him release everything into her. She screamed her satisfaction almost at the top of her lungs before collapsing on top of him, only half awake.

What a perfect end to an almost perfect day.

FRANK

Four months ago, Frank had slept with only one girl in his life. He was now up to four, and this number was possibly about to increase by two. He had indeed come a long way in a very short amount of time.

Several years ago, fantasy fulfillment had been denied. Now, fantasy was taken to the limits of what seemed acceptable. This was an orgy, whatever name they gave it. People having sex with each other, in the same room, swapping partners. It did not matter to Frank that the sex was set under a pretense of a game. It was still the same. Not that he minded. He had plunged into planning the activity head on, and only he knew from the onset that this was exactly where the game was headed. That was why he had invited Cedric and Felicity over. They enjoyed this type of activity. Everything in the day had been scripted by Frank to lead up to a moment like this, planned by Rita but executed by Frank. He was simply about to indulge in the fruits of his own creation.

His mind raced to a singular memory, several years back, by the pool. Danielle and him were resting on their towels, naked. They had been there for several minutes now, chatting away about unimportant stuff to decrease the sexual tension in the room. Danielle was thirteen at that time, and he was seventeen. At some point during the conversation, the subject of sex came back up, brought up by Danielle.

"So... you have never done it?"
"No."
"It's hard to believe. I mean, you're so much older than me... I thought everyone had done it by then."
"Only if they get the opportunity. And I am only four years older than you."
"That's good to hear."

Frank had smiled. He had stepped into that one.

"Would you mind if I exposed myself a bit more?" Danielle had asked.
"No... I don't."

Danielle went to rest sideways, facing Frank. How gorgeous she looked in her young blossoming nudity, her breasts sticking out, her curves slowly coming to the surface. Frank did the same, shifting sideways and exposing himself as well. It was a bold move, one that could have consequences. She looked down at his penis, which was starting to stand up.

"Guys are funny looking."
"Girls are beautiful..."

Danielle had laughed at his words.

"Yes, we are."

She bit her lower lip.

"Oh... Frank. I'm just so... I'd like it to be you. My first time. But now's not the time... right?"
"No, now is not the time."

The problem was, Frank knew there was probably not going to be another time. He leaned in and gently kissed her lips. He wanted her so badly. But was she ready? Would she be even able to receive him? He doubted it very much. He knew the idea was wrong, but it did not diminish the desire.

Danielle came back to the assault. Somehow, she wanted something more than what they could give each other.

"Sometimes, I touch myself down there... and it's nice. Do you touch yourself sometimes?"
"Yes... I do."
"Do you think of me when you do?"
"Sometimes."
"Sometimes I think of you too..."

The desire in Frank's heart and loins was overwhelming.

"What if... you know... we both touched ourselves together? That would be sort of like making love without doing it, right?"

The memory faded as Julie's hand grasped Frank's and lured him towards one of the girls. The present was at hand, and the orgy was upon Frank. He would fuck whichever girl this was, and derive pleasure from it, and hopefully provide her with pleasure as well.

The girl was lying on her back. Frank grabbed her hips and pulled her in closer; the tip of his penis went to rest against the entrance to her vagina. Muffled words reached his ear.

"Take me."

He recognized Felicity's voice. He obeyed, entering her without any force, then proceeding to move back and forth gently. Purposefully, he made love to her. He did not want this to be simply about sex. There had to be meaning to this. Felicity was a wonderful girl which he admired a great deal. He loved her in a friendly fashion. This was an extension of this love, providing her with pleasure to thank her for being a friend and a wonderful person. It felt so natural. She wiggled under his care and enjoyed every moment of his penetration. Time stood still for a moment and only the two of them existed.

Julie came back, her hand resting on Frank's shoulder. He was done with Felicity. He silently thanked her for the privilege he had just been granted and allowed Julie to move him about.

The next girl was on all fours. Frank extended his hands and his fingers landed near the girl's entrance. He moved about to position himself correctly and entered her with the same gentleness, using his hand to slide himself in. For a moment, Frank did not think about who he was making love to - his wandering hands revealed a slight curvature forward, so he realized this person was Rita. Danielle's best friend. The memory returned to the surface as he kept pushing in and out of her.

"Are you certain you want to try that?"

Frank had been somewhat shocked by Danielle's question. Masturbating in front of each other was going slightly beyond the realm of what seemed permissible.

"I... Frank, I..."

He leaned in and kissed her again. She smiled.

"Those kisses don't count."
"What?"
"I told you earlier... I am keeping my third kiss in reserve."
"Okay..."
"Frank, I do want to have sex with you, but we can't. It would not be right. Moreso, if someone caught us, we would be so dead... I just figured..."
"If they found us like this, we would be equally dead."
"Don't tempt me too much, because I will jump you."

She laughed at her comment, but there was enough sincerity in it for Frank to keep his tongue in check.

"Frank, do you want to?"

Rita's powerful orgasm brought Frank back to the moment. He felt her lean forward. He pushed in further. She seemed to have a hard time containing the pleasure. Frank kept going, riding her for all he was worth. He wanted to make this as memorable for her as it was for him. She would never know which man had given her so much pleasure, and that was perfect for him.

Julie's hand on his shoulder took him out of the reverie. He gradually slowed his pace, coming to a full stop before pulling away. He did not know how long he had been with Rita but it seemed longer than with Felicity.

Another girl awaited his presence. Julie set him down beside her. She was on her back, so Frank lay down on top of her. His penis went to rest against her entrance. He shared a kiss with the girl, tasting her lips. He grabbed her breasts and gently caressed them. This was not Felicity, so his earlier guess had been correct. She did not have the pregnant belly, so it had to be either Laurie or Danielle. Someone, he knew this was not Danielle. He smiled inwardly. Last time, with Laurie, Frank had completely lost it. This time, he was completely in control. He allowed himself to enter her and kissed her as he did so. He kept on caressing her while making love to her, and she responded in kind. Many kisses were exchanged, and the girl relaxed into his embrace for a long moment.

Julie came back, and Frank somewhat reluctantly backed off. He hoped Laurie would recollect their act with appreciation, even though he had not made her climax.

A fourth girl. Danielle. It had to be. Finally. It seemed fitting that she would be the final one. He had not been with Sandra, and it did not matter. She was waiting on her back. Frank smiled at the thought that one, two or even three of his friends had probably already made love to her. For whatever reason, he felt no jealousy whatsoever. Perhaps because his mind had been planning for this eventuality since the initial idea for this party had come up. Whatever made Danielle happy, really. But now, this was his time. She belonged to him now, as of this moment.

No, she had already belonged to him six years before.

"Yes. Yes I do."

They had smiled at each other and took some distance. Frank got to his knees. Danielle sat on her behind and spread her legs. They closed their eyes to each other, and they did what they had to do, without looking at each other, but their minds intertwined within each other's grasp. They made love without ever touching that night, six years ago.

Now they were making love again. They shuffled about, in tandem, taking turns with each other, relinquishing control then taking back, assuming various positions until finally both of them reached their climax.

In the end, he gave her everything and she took it inside her. They were one, for that brief moment again, like that brief moment, six years ago, by the pool, when they had shared their intimacy without even touching each other.
Old 03-23-2011, 11:16 AM   #68
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default One unbelievable party - part 37

There was an overwhelming smell in the room. No one dared name it, but everyone felt it. So much love and pleasure had just graced Danielle's living room that it felt like time had stood still. All the moans held back during the experience were now being felt. Satisfaction and exhaustion were the lot of the resting group.

Danielle got her head up from Frank's chest, looking about at the room at all the naked bodies. She could not believe what had just transpired in her own home. She felt blessed to be able to share the moment with all of her friends, old and new. Who had been with whom? As far as she was concerned, she had slept with everybody. She still felt every sensation in the back of her mind, indulging in the euphoria provided by the event. The feeling was obviously shared by everyone.

For a very long moment, no one said anything. The couples remained huddled together; Frank had finished off the activity with Danielle so the two were resting against each other; Rita had crawled to Jacques after being pleasured to her satisfaction; Laurie had done the same with Jacob; Felicity was resting comfortably against Cedric; and Sandra was now huddled against Julie, who had since removed the strap from her belt. There was no confusion anymore in associations.

"I want to thank everyone..." Rita finally managed to utter. "I have not had so much fun in... never, to be honest. You are all amazing lovers... boys and girls alike, whoever you are."

Cedric answered with his own comment.

"I have participated in activities of the like in the past... I have never indulged before. This thing we did, it went way beyond anything I have done in the past. I really, really enjoyed it, and I want to thank the girls who allowed me to finally... sleep with someone else."
"Thank you so much..." Felicity added. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for him to indulge too."
"There was just something in the room... in the air...."

Smiles and a few thanks came along, but only a few people had figured out who their partners had been, and they were not telling. Laurie spoke up.

"I've had a lot of sex in the past... but never anything like this. It felt warm and kind... and loving, which is rare in this kind of activity, I think."
"I think so too... to be honest, "Jacob explained, "I've been holding back because I can't have sex until I really care for the other person. I see that now. I care so much about you all... isn't it amazing?"
"What's amazing is that you induldged the way you did... finally."
"Funny, "Jacques said, "I never imagined the guys would be the ones holding back."

A bit of laughter lightened the mood. When it died down, Julie took the floor.

"Since we all seem to be saying something, I'll say this. I have been in an orgy in the past. All girls. My kind. Watching you all have sex with each other, I did not think I would enjoy it, boys and all. But to be honest, watching all you boys take on these girls, it was the most erotic spectacle I have ever seen. Managing you all... that was just the icing on the cake. I think... I was afraid of men. Of what they did... but now... I'm still not over that blowjob thing, but at least, I know I can watch... I would still not allow a boy to take me, but... now... not so sure I'd mind as much a boy being present, or active, in my vicinity. Maybe not just any boy, but any of you, I'd say."
"This really opened my eyes, " Sandra said, "and I hope it will help me deal with my... needs."

Frank's mind was racing as the people spoke. Something truly unique was unfolding in front of his very eyes. Something he was probably the only one to notice. He smiled.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I truly am. It was unbelievably intense. And I think... we'll have to do it again."

Danielle was the first to be stunned, but the others soon followed. Frank was very serious.

"Consider this... the fun we had, we can say it was awesome, and leave it at that. But what we did, what we just discovered about ourselves, well, that's not something I want to let go. Do you? Can anyone of you honestly say you would not want to do this again, at some point, perhaps under different circumstances?"

Frank's question lingered in the air, but no one could deny that the desire to do something like that again was indeed present in each of them.

"I don't know why, or how, but I know that I have rarely felt as connected as I do right now, and I don't want to lose that. Damn! I feel so connected, I might even be willing to try more stuff with the guys, if they're game."

He did not put much emphasis on that last sentence, but he saw a quick reaction by Jacques, possibly intrigued by the possibility.

"Let's not allow what we just did to become a single moment in time. Let's make something of it. Let's make it more than a fluke. Let's make it mean something."
"Mean what, exactly?" Danielle inquired.

The question hung in the air for a moment, then suddenly, a realization came to pass. The idea swept across the room, and the night's activities blossomed into a larger notion of sharing and relationship.

Things were about to change for the ten of them, and possibly a few others along the way.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:21 AM   #69
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default A Long Time Coming - Epilogue

(To all who have read this story and its previous installments, I extend a heartfelt thank you. I do have other stories planned, even though I cannot tell when I will be able to start them. I hope you enjoy this conclusion.)

Frank closed the door and turned to face Danielle. She smiled at him, and she rubbed her exposed belly, now round from a few months of pregnancy.

About one year ago, everything had changed. An intense game of sexual truth or dare had taken its participants to the brink and back, and now, their entire world view had changed.

"How's my lovely girlfriend doing right now?"
"I'm good. It kicks."
"That's nice... can I feel?"

She placed his hand on her exposed belly. It took a moment but he finally felt it.

"Wow..."
"Ain't it great. Janie's gonna have a little friend to play with in about four months."
"Janie's still a little young."

They stared across the room at Rita, her top down, breastfeeding her baby, Jane (aka Janie). Jacques was probably somewhere nearby in an adjacent room of the large hotel suite.

"I hope we get to enjoy Montreal for the time we're here. You know, get in some sights, maybe visit a few museums."
"We could do that."

Frank and Danielle walked into the living room. Rita raised her head and smiled at them.

"She's drinking something fierce."
"If she's anything like her mother, she's gonna be fierce all over."
"Hush now, Dan, she's not even a year old."

Rita looked about.

"Where are the others?"
"Don't know. I think they went out for a while."
"I know Jacob wanted to go to the pool. I think Julie and Sandra are with him, but I'm not so sure about Laurie."
"And Jacques?"
"Don't know..."
"Are you sure you won't join us later?" Frank asked Rita.
"Thanks so much, but I have little Janie to care for."
"Someone could take over once you're done, " Dan pointed out.
"True, but I'm good. I had my fill this morning..."

She giggled.

"I know. Julie is so awesome," Dan laughed along.
"I still can't believe she let Jacques do that to her..." Rita said.
"Well, everyone evolves, if they want to."
"I still don't think she's ready to have a cock inside her, though..."
"Maybe never. It doesn't really matter, " Frank concluded.

The door to the bathroom opened, and Jacques walked out.

"What's going on?"
"Nothing much. We're waiting on the others to return."
"Shame Cedric and Felicity could not join us, " Rita said.
"Shame... but they'll be here next time, I imagine."

Jacques stared at Danielle's round belly.

"And how is the little soldier doing?"
"Marching on in there... sometimes. Sleeping right now, I think."
"Good plan."

As Jacques sat beside Rita, Danielle pulled Frank away.

"Frank, are you sure you don't want the test?"
"Of course I don't. Why do you keep asking?"
"It's just... the way it was conceived."
"Honey, I will love it - and you - regardless of who the father is."
"You were the first one to come into me, so I'm guessing it's you, but..."
"Would you like to have the test done?"
"No. Not really. I just love you so much..."
"And I love you."

The door opened and in walked a quatuor of familiar faces: Jacob, Laurie, Julie and Sandra.

"Where have you been?"
"Swimming," Laurie replied.
"I sincerely hope you have not been fucking each others' brains out!" Jacques replied.
"Relax, Romeo, we know what's going on..." Julie replied in the same tone.

Everyone laughed.

"Well, I guess everyone is here, then..." Frank said.

There was a tense moment of silence in the room.

"We should not keep our guest waiting."

Everyone smiled, then started to get undressed, except for Rita.

"I'll put her to bed and join in on the action later..."

Jacques kissed her lips. Everyone was completely naked as they headed back towards the bedroom. Frank opened the door.

Inside the room, a lovely young woman of hispanic origin was tied to the bed with ropes, completely naked, her mouth gagged and her eyes covered, her legs spread wide. Right beside her, another lovely young woman, equally naked, Lucy, was gently caressing the nude figure with a feather. Frank told Lucy to remove the gag but not the blindfold.

The girl gasped for a moment, still reeling under the ticklish nature of her predicament.

"Good day, Ines."
"Oh! God... I can't take much more of this."
"It`s what you wanted."
"Yeah well... wow... Rita told me you were wild but this is beyond anything... I'm about ready to explode."
"I'm glad you're enjoying."
"And how... but what's next?"

Frank cleared his throat before speaking.

"Well, Ines, welcome to the Blindfold Club. For the record, you are the tenth person we have initiated into our group. What happens from here is very simple. Each and everyone of us gets a turn with you, boy or girl, according to their own desires. You will not know who is doing what specifically, and you don't have to do anything except play along and be on the receiving end of some very nice treatment..."
"Ooh..."
"If at any time you want to call it quits, you simply say STOP and we will stop. If you need to see the face of the person doing things to you, you can ask for it, but we'd rather you did not."
"Okay."
" A random determination will tell who goes first, and in what order after that... are you ready to get your mind and body rocked?"
"Oh... I am so ready..."
"Good. Because we're a lot of people here, so this is bound to take up some of your time."
"I can live with that."

Frank paused for a moment.

"And, as a bonus for you, we have some of our newer members coming in a bit later; they're going to want to have their way with you as well."

Ines shivered as to what was going to happen.

"When it's all said and done, you're going to have to tell me how you came up with this awesome group..."

Frank smiled and took Danielle's hand.

"I will. Right now, I'll just tell you, it was a long time coming."
"Well, I hope for me that it will be a long time coming too."
"Don't you mean, coming for a long time?"

Everyone giggled. The game was afoot again, and the Blindfold Club was about to initiate a new member into its fold. And it was still as amazing as that first time, about one year ago.

- THE END

Click here to comment on the original thread!

Last edited by Leopard; 04-12-2011 at 09:22 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk