Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 01-02-2015, 09:06 AM   #1
vasya9

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating?
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby?
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls?
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush?
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect?
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size?
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail?
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours?
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
vasya9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 09:27 AM   #2
harrier10

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) last night sleep wears short pyjamas top and shorts
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? Stocks
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? Mum
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? Dog
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? Girls
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) wait
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? Pole dance
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) beans
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 15 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? Horn
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? Airport
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? Ball gag
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? Jungle
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) tandom person
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? Fridge
Limits; family, public Pictures/Video, Extreme pain, Permanent, costing money.
harrier10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 10:14 AM   #3
The_Mickie

Was bored, so why not?

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is)
Well since I sleep naked, let's go with Halloween costume: I dressed up as Amy Pond from Doctor Who.

2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key?
Public Place

Dad

Dog

Girls

6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time)
Leave it there.

Pole Dance

8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot)
Onion (though doesn't matter since I don't have sex)

Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun*
Eww. 3 inch. Can I chop it off now?

A

Tail

12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot?
Nightclub

Ball Gag

14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip?
Jungle

15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it)
Stranger if I was forced to.

16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month?
Fridge since my roommate knows my lifestyle, not all Facebook friends do.

Here are my likes, dislikes, and limits: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72974

Implements and Toys: Regular Household Items, Hairbrush, Paddle, Small Flogger, Rope, External vibrator, Toothpaste, Cuffs, Blindfold, Clothespins
The_Mickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 01:08 PM   #4
rainbowlicious7

Question Either/Or

sleep naked

Public Place

Dad

Dog

Guys

Leave it there.

lapdance

Onion

Both guys and girls can answer the next 2 just for fun*
15 inch

F cup

Tail

Nightclub

Butt plug

undies

last person I texted my best friend samantha

Fridge
rainbowlicious7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2015, 08:55 PM   #5
raynacd
Distinguished Member

well since they are both the samei guess last nights sleep wear witch was a diaper and footed pj

in stocks /pillory

my mom

a baby

guys

wait a week

lap dance

onion

3 inch

a cup

fluffy bunny tail

airport

ball gag

one night stand

the last person i text it was my x girlfreinds mother

on the fridge for a month

kik sissyray81, demand ANY picture from me

loves: playing battleship, corner time
likes: ab/dl, diapers, sissification, bets, blackmail, humilation, slavery, degrading, feminization
limits: nothing illegal, anal, full public

anyone can send me a humiliating task and expect a report

must play any game for any bet

im a loser at battleshits
raynacd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:41 AM   #6
CurvedDickSub
getDare Sweetheart

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) don't cellabrate halloween, so rather in underwear than naked haha
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) female friend from school

Limits: scat/diaper, social suicide & illegal.

PM dares
CurvedDickSub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2015, 08:25 PM   #7
sunny

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?(tell us what is is) last night's pajamas - leggings, a thong, a sports bra, and t shirt
2. Would you rather be naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour then get your clothes back or wake up at a 2 hours walk from your house naked with just your house key? stocks.
3. Would you be more embarrassed if your mom or dad caught you masturbating? dad.
4. Would you rather be hypnotized to act like a dog or a baby? dog, I think.
5. Would you rather be the only one naked at a party fully of guys or girls? guys, because it would feel much less awkward for me.
6. Would you rather go to the doctor to remove a vibrating egg from your ass or wait a week until it falls out?(its on a low vibrate the whole time) doctor. I couldn't last a week.
7. Would you rather do a lap dance or a pole dance for your celebrity crush? lap dance. much closer and much hotter.
8. Would you rather only be able to have sex after eating an onion or a can of beans? (onion = bad breath and beans = farting a lot) onion
9. Would you rather have a 3 inch penis or an 15 inch penis when erect? 3 inch
10. Would you rather have an A cup or an F cup bra size? A cup
11. Would you rather have a unicorn horn or a fluffy bunny rabbit tail? bunny tail
12. Would you rather be strip searched at an airport or the entrance of a nightclub on the spot? night club
13. Would you rather wear a butt plug or a ball gag for 5 hours? butt plug - I have TMJ so wearing a ball gag for that long would kill me
14. Would you rather a one night stand find out you wear the opposite genders undies or that you grow a jungle down there when its time to strip? opposite undies
15. Would you rather give oral to the next stranger you see or the last person you texted?(who was it) last person I texted - a great girlfriend of mine whom I've always had a little crush on
16. Would you rather your results of this quiz to be posted on your Facebook or on your kitchen fridge for a month? oh gosh, neither. although I guess I'd have to go with fridge.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75593

Last edited by sunny; 01-31-2015 at 08:27 PM.
sunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 09:04 PM   #8
Becc@T

Hot cop > loose tshirt and nothing else, so that.
2 hour walk, at least I can run or move around.
Dad by far.
Dog
Girls, I'd probably end up making it funny with them vs. being ogled.
Let it fall out on its own. Too embarrassing!
Lap dance so I could tell if my moves were working.
Hate onions so beans.
3, less in the way.
A cup, my current size is big enough let alone F!
Cute rabbit tail.
Nightclub, at least I may get some good attention from nice guys...
Ball gag. I talk too much anyway.
Boxers are comfy, so definitely that.
Last person I texted (pretty hot female friend).
Fridge, only people who'd see it are housemates who'd laugh with me.
Becc@T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 12:28 PM   #9
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Halloween costume. I can't remember what it was, but my costumes tend to involve clothing rather than being naked
Naked, 2 hours from home. A lot of the area around here has country roads and alley ways I could use to keep being seen down. Plus sneaking around nude turns me on
I'd say dad. I'm sure my mum has caught me and said nothing (or at least found some of my sex toys)
I think dog.
Girls
Provided it is definitely going to come out, I would leave it in
Either is good for me, although lap dance would have her closer
Onions, I'm sure it's easier to get away without kissing than to fart the whole way through
3 inch. Mine isn't huge and I'm getting on ok. 15 inch would win me bets and help with confidence in some areas but would be massively inconvenient!
A cup (although I am speaking as a guy)
Bunny tail
Nightclub. I'd probably have been drinking which would help me with some embarrassment
Butt plug
It depends on the girl I guess... wearing panties in front of a one night stand would turn me on more though
Last person I texted was a family member, so next stranger I see. If it was the last person I texted who isn't a family member then I would take her as she is a hot friend
Errrrm... can I go back and change me answers before either of these? I guess fridge because then it is less likely to be seen by everyone I know

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 02:54 PM   #10
hamsterX00

I had no Halloween costume, so choose my normally clothes

The 2 hour walk home!

I guess my mom

Like a dog

definitly full of girls!

IŽd enjoy the week

Lap dance

beans

3 inch

A cup

rabbit tail :-D

airport

butt plug

the jungle

to the last person texted, it was my gf

on facebook, more exciting
Limits: family, friends, work

I am a slave to all getdare members
hamsterX00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 07:56 PM   #11
xertz

1. Would you rather wear your last Halloween costume or last nights sleepwear for a whole year?
Last night I was topless in boxers, on Halloween I was wearing normal clothes, so my Halloween outfit! The last actual Halloween outfit I had was years ago, in a weird but warm bin-baggy-like top and comfy pants, so still Halloween
Naked in stocks
Dad, Mum's more accepting and stays quiet about my stuff. She found all my toys and moved them and hid them under my clothes in my underwear drawer
Like a dog! Mrs Brown's Boys proved that haha
Probably females
I could probably wait a week.. I don't get much pleasure from ass anyway, and most of my batteries are half empty, wouldn't last long heh
Lap dance, I can't pole dance!
Beans, you can hold your farts in. Or if I was having sex with an SO, we could probably laugh about it when I let some slip
3 inch, probably
A cup!
Fluffy tail! They're cute
Airport, probably cos you wouldn't see me at a nightclub haha
Butt plug
Opposite undies (as trans I wear male boxers as it is, so in this case they'd find me in female boxers)
Oral to last person, a guy I "sext" with sometimes
Kitchen fridge, only 2 family members see it then instead of at least10!

Likes: masturbation, orgasm control, light bondage, being sub to male master, porn, masturbation instructions/control (from any gender)

Could try: Anal teasing (no full insertion), slight pain, porn control, pics, clit play (doesn't really do much for me)

Should add my limits could change, not really explored, please give me time

Limits: Anal, public, semi-public, pee, poo, diapers, blood, wax, face pics, family etc

my sexmap
xertz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 05:19 AM   #12
avgjoe83

I sleep naked, so I'd have to say halloween costume, but its been a long time so I don't remember what it was... Couldn't be worse though lol.

Naked a 2 hour walk away - at least I could try to avoid other people.

My mom... That has happened in real life to me.

Dog

Guys I suppose - it would be way more embarrassing to be naked in front of girls.

I'd probably wait a week, if I knew that it was going to come out - but how would I know that? If I wasn't sure, I'd probably go to the doctor.

I wouldn't do very well with either, but I suppose go with the lap dance if I had the opportunity.

I hate onions, so beans

3 inches - I like sph anyway, so it goes along with it.

A cup - don't really want to have female breasts lol.

Bunny tail.

An airport seems more natural... and it would be private.

Ball gag, no question.

Growing a jungle - maybe he'd shave me

Last person I texted - it was my husband lol - the next stranger could be fun, though.

Kitchen fridge.
avgjoe83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 09:54 AM   #13
ElisabethC7399

Female

Halloween wear, slutty nurse. Since my last night's sleep wear was buttplug, nipple clamps and vibe egg
2 hour walk, since I live in village.
Dad
Dog, I love to roleplay dog.
Girls, but both is fine
Wait, I alread waited with golf balls
Lap dance.
Onion, I love anal!
3 inch. It would probably be more comfort.
A - my master loves small breasts
Tail, I used to have buttplug rabbit tail.
Airport
Why not both? But if I had to chose, then plug
Undies. I hate bushes.
Last person texted.
Kitchen fridge ( and don't have facebook)
-Dislikes: public, long dares
!-Limits: bestiality (insects are semi fine avalibe ones are bees and ugly, horrible tarantula), permanent, pics, family, scat
-
/Hates social dares.
-
Will send nude for good fantasy you send me. It's up to me to consider wheter it is, or not worth it ^^
ElisabethC7399 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:40 PM   #14
rickead

Last nights sleepwear for a whole year (Sport short and t-shirt)
Naked in stocks/pillory in a public place for an hour
dad
like a dog
The only one naked at a party fully of girls
Wait a week until it falls out
lap dance
onion, I didn't like a can of beans.

15 inch penis
for me an A cup for a girl an F cup bra size
fluffy bunny rabbit tail
entrance of a nightclub on the spot
ball gag for 5 hours
wearing the opposite genders undies
Last person texted (a girl)
fridge I think

18/M
Likes: Humiliation, semi public, Bondage, control dares, spanking, clothes control, orgasm control
Limits: anal, pictures/cam
rickead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 10:36 PM   #15
Mike2220

sleepwear

2 hour walk unless if its along like a busy road then pillary

mom

baby

girls

removed

lapdance

onion

15 inch

f cup

rabbit tail

airport

butt plug

opposite genders undies

last person i texted

fridge
Mike2220 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk