Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-04-2024, 01:16 AM   #1
LittleEmbarrassment

Rainbow Ageplay dares

From March 10th to 17th I will be ageplaying for a week.

I will follow all rules and dares consistent with my limits.

I have diapers, onesies, pacifiers, toys, baby milk, baby food and a lot more for that. If anything ist needed i can buy it.

Thanks to everyone who makes this week more exciting.

Roleplays: Slut, Pet, Baby, Little, Maid, Hucow

Likes: Humiliation, disgust, semi-public, anal, nippelplay, denial, pain

Dislikes: Scat

Taboo: Cam, full public, lawless, permanent, vomit

Sorry for capital letters, where they dont belong. Writing english with german auto correction sucks!

Kik: LittleEmbarrassment
E-Mail: [email protected]
LittleEmbarrassment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 09:35 AM   #2
BabyManu

1- obviously you can't wear anything else than diaper, and toilets are off limits (including for mess if it's in your limits) and have to use them everytime you need. Babies don't hold anything.

2- No grown up clothes at home, you have to wear childish clothings all the time. If you have to go out you may wear somes grown up clothes over an onesie or baby dress, but only short enough to reveal what's under when you bend. You also have to follow the first rule when you are out.

3- Extending the two first rules, you always have to use baby items which mean pacifier always in your mouth unless you are eating or outside (must be somewhere with you in this case, like pocket or somewhere else), never drinking out of anything else than baby bottle and you have to eat with baby forks and knifes, or with your bare hands.

4 (optionnal) - If you have baby mittaines, wear them all the time when you are at home, only remove them when you can't do otherwise like when you are eating or brushing your teeths.

5 - Crawl as much as you can. You can stand up if you really have to but you can't walk. Of course this one is also when you are at home.

6 - No grown up untertainment at all, you can only watch/read movies/shows/books for babies no matter the situation.

7- Bedtime is 8pm at the later, don't forget your teddy bear and your paci

8 - At least one time this week, you have to be brave enough to humiliate yourself and ask someone where you can change your diaper. Of course you have to do it then.

9 - Can't believe I didn't say it earlier, you are not allowed to eat anything else than baby food.
BabyManu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BabyManu for this post:
Old 03-04-2024, 12:41 PM   #3
LittleEmbarrassment

Thank u very much💕, i will listen to this rules. I dont have mittens sadly and im Not sure enough If im brave enough to ask someone in public but i will follows everything else from that list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyManu View Post
1- obviously you can't wear anything else than diaper, and toilets are off limits (including for mess if it's in your limits) and have to use them everytime you need. Babies don't hold anything.

2- No grown up clothes at home, you have to wear childish clothings all the time. If you have to go out you may wear somes grown up clothes over an onesie or baby dress, but only short enough to reveal what's under when you bend. You also have to follow the first rule when you are out.

3- Extending the two first rules, you always have to use baby items which mean pacifier always in your mouth unless you are eating or outside (must be somewhere with you in this case, like pocket or somewhere else), never drinking out of anything else than baby bottle and you have to eat with baby forks and knifes, or with your bare hands.

4 (optionnal) - If you have baby mittaines, wear them all the time when you are at home, only remove them when you can't do otherwise like when you are eating or brushing your teeths.

5 - Crawl as much as you can. You can stand up if you really have to but you can't walk. Of course this one is also when you are at home.

6 - No grown up untertainment at all, you can only watch/read movies/shows/books for babies no matter the situation.

7- Bedtime is 8pm at the later, don't forget your teddy bear and your paci

8 - At least one time this week, you have to be brave enough to humiliate yourself and ask someone where you can change your diaper. Of course you have to do it then.

9 - Can't believe I didn't say it earlier, you are not allowed to eat anything else than baby food.

Sorry for capital letters, where they dont belong. Writing english with german auto correction sucks!

Old 03-04-2024, 01:00 PM   #4
BabyManu

good baby ^^ and my bad, the 5 is ONLY when you are at home, not also
BabyManu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 02:11 AM   #5
RainyPants
Distinguished Member

When at home and not eating have a paci in mouth at all times and also cuddle a stuff animal

Change My Life One Post At A Time
RainyPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2024, 12:04 PM   #6
LittleEmbarrassment

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyPants View Post
When at home and not eating have a paci in mouth at all times and also cuddle a stuff animal
Thank u aswell

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, ageplay, diaper