Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-10-2023, 12:35 PM   #1
_.call.me.kitten._

Default 24 female drunk and alone on a spring be cruise

I am 24 female looking for dates to complete on my spring break cruise. I have to drink package and have been drunk all day. I was to be used and embarrassed. I want task to do that are semi public or humiliating. And I want orgasm control. Kik me @_.call.me.kitten._

limits: No face pics, full public, friend and family, scat/piss, messy, permanent

toys: rabbit vibrating dildo,butt plug, clit vibe , anal vibe, collar, leash, gag, handcuffs, rope, crop, electro crop, paddle,

kik: _.call.me.kitten._
_.call.me.kitten._ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 12:33 PM   #2
dave_richard

Okay do the following things:
  1. Wear the shortest skirt you have right now and a top that shows a good amount of cleavage. You will not wear bra or undies
  2. Now I want you to put a butt plug in your ass. If you don't have one then find anything big that you can put inside your ass.
  3. Now I want you to play with yourself and edge 3 times.
  4. After this you will go out on a walk around the whole cruise and take a coin with you.
  5. You will do a toss in every 3 mins. If it's a head, I want you to bend down and expose yourself to anyone behind you. It's your choice if you want to make it seem like an accident or not. If it's a tail you add 3 spanks to your counter.
  6. Once you are done with your walk, you will come back and spank yourself as per your counter.
  7. Then you edge for another 3 times and then reply to me that you have completed the task
  8. You are not allowed to cum until I have acknowledged your message or completion

Feel free to tell me if something in this is not possible due to any reason. We can discuss.
dave_richard is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, exposed, humiliated, punishment