Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-11-2010, 09:38 PM   #1
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom
Default New Year's Resolutions [Solo]

So you've made some New Year's Resolutions and you feel psyched! "This is the year!" "I'll actually do them!" Well, every year, we know we fail. We aren't perfect. So here is a system to keep your Resolutions, and have a fun time with dares all year.
*Below when I say email yourself on such and such date, use futureme.org to do that. It's free, and will suit our purposes.*

Step 1: Pick out you resolutions, and pick out some dares/punishments in this post, or use your own. Try to have one dare/punishment per resolution.
Step 2: Email yourself on April 15. Include in this email a reminder of your resolutions (list them out), and mention to yourself how you have punishments lined up in case you fail.
Step 3: Email yourself on July 6th, stating that the year is half over, you need to work on your resolutions, and no name a punishment or two (pick the ones you are really dreading to use here).
Step 4: Email yourself on October 6th. Write anything you want, but you can not even allude to your resolutions, punishmemts/dares, anything.
Step 5: Email yourself on December 24th. List out the resolutions ONLY, and remind yourself you have one week left.
Step 6: Email yourself on January 1, 2011. Say your resolutions, your dares/punishments, and how you agreed to take a dare from the list for everyone you failed.

So now you are wondering, "What kinds of dares should I use?" Try starting with these common ones, adapt them, or find others (this is getDARE afterall):
-Shave off all pubic hair.
-Write on your body in marker New Year's Slut.
-Dye your hair green.
-Run outside and dance like a monkey for 10 minutes.
-Wrap a rubber band tightly around your cock and balls/your breasts.
-Shove as many markers in your ass as failed resolutions.
-Pour chocolate sauce, caramel sauce, and any other sauces you like over your body. Top with whipped cream.
-Before going in to school or work, spray either whipped cream or canned cheese into your underwear.

Advertisements
Kink Talk