Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-02-2015, 08:26 AM   #16
Dr.Daring
Distinguished Member

First get a thick red lipstick and put it over your slutty lips. Then use the lipstick to write "DUMB" on your forehead and "WH" to the left of your lips and "RE" to the right. Then write "Human Urinal" on your chest. Then get in your sluttiest underwear and sit in front of the mirror and look at yourself. Take a few minutes to really look into your eyes and see what a true whore you are. You must keep eye contact with yourself at all times and keep your mouth open like it is ready to accept a cock. Then masturbate with your panties on until you edge. Next, put on your collar and butt plug tail and go to the bathroom and take off your panties. You must then piss all over the floor. Then put the panties in your mouth, get on your knees, hands behind back and use the panties in your mouth as a mop for the piss. If they get too saturated to take anymore piss just suck on them. When you are done wear the panties over your head and masturbate until you cum.

Likes: Bondage, anal, public, humiliation, clothespins, spanking pretty much everything

PM me anytime if you want a good dare
Dr.Daring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 02:12 AM   #17
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

An easy one - write on the left while posting instead of centering your whole text.
Old 02-04-2015, 06:41 PM   #18
Princess-Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
Here you go this will test you a bit
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=160448
I'm not able to do this one, sorry!
✖Limits✖: Pictures of my face, Nothing too painful (limit is cutting or piercing my ears) ! No other sites, please!
Degrade me as much as you can!
Princess-Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 06:53 PM   #19
Princess-Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Daring View Post
First get a thick red lipstick and put it over your slutty lips. Then use the lipstick to write "DUMB" on your forehead and "WH" to the left of your lips and "RE" to the right. Then write "Human Urinal" on your chest. Then get in your sluttiest underwear and sit in front of the mirror and look at yourself. Take a few minutes to really look into your eyes and see what a true whore you are. You must keep eye contact with yourself at all times and keep your mouth open like it is ready to accept a cock. Then masturbate with your panties on until you edge. Next, put on your collar and butt plug tail and go to the bathroom and take off your panties. You must then piss all over the floor. Then put the panties in your mouth, get on your knees, hands behind back and use the panties in your mouth as a mop for the piss. If they get too saturated to take anymore piss just suck on them. When you are done wear the panties over your head and masturbate until you cum.
Hello, thank you for the dare!
It was so humiliating to do this one, I felt like such a gross whore sucking pee from my panties ; ~ ;
It was fun putting on the lipstick, though! I used bright pink instead of red, since to me, it's more of a slutty color. I didn't feel ashamed when looking at myself, because I already know what a slut I am~ I felt really cute with my g-string on, and even cuter when I had my tail and collar on.
I did just as you asked and peed all over the floor- it was so embarrassing! I
mopped everything up as much as I could, and then put my panties in my mouth. It was SO icky sucking everything out, but I really wanted to cum, so I did it quickly. Thank you for letting me cum, by the way!
✖Limits✖: Pictures of my face, Nothing too painful (limit is cutting or piercing my ears) ! No other sites, please!
Old 02-05-2015, 09:50 AM   #20
LPV
getDare Saint

Kitty must sleep on the floor in a "kitty bed". She may not use the furniture because we don't want kitty to scratch it.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 09:17 PM   #21
Princess-Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Kitty must sleep on the floor in a "kitty bed". She may not use the furniture because we don't want kitty to scratch it.
I'll sleep like this tonight, I'm sure it will be comfy! A slut like me doesnt need a bed, anyways~
Old 02-12-2015, 12:12 PM   #22
disgustingprincess

Put your tail and ears on, you will be completely naked except for those two items. Go to your bathroom and lick the toilet bowl try and get your tongue deep inside the bowl and lap at the water, you can try it with piss and shit it if you want. I'd prefer you got to taste your shit
Likes: masturbation, humiliation, bondage, toys, hidden devices, tasks, scat, piss, messy, food, outdoors, punishment, submission, girls&guys, rimming...anything that leaves me feeling like a used disgusting bitch

Limit: puke

Dislikes: sending photos or videos, family, blood, permanent damage

NO I DO NOT HAVE KIK OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF PRIVATE MESSAGING SERVICE AND NO I DO NOT WANT A MASTER! any private messages of that kind will be ignored
disgustingprincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ddlg, degradation, dress up, fisting, humiliation