Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 07-01-2018, 07:39 AM   #1
sciencegal

T23 - I was curious to know what a logic grid was, and was pleasantly surprised with a blast from my past. I haven’t done one of these since I was in school, so I was excited to try it again. I saw a medium difficulty one that was on ancient gods, so I chose that one (because who can resist mythology?). Based on the questions, the answers appeared rather obvious (I’ve studied Greek and Roman mythology a bit, so I knew all of the supposed answers immediately). But I decided not to assume that the correct answers would follow the facts (it could have been a trap after all). I did the logic puzzle from scratch, and I’ll admit that it took waaaaaay longer than it should have to complete. I think I struggled the most with collecting my thoughts solely in my head, so I grabbed a notepad and jotted down my notes (I tend to be a bit “old-school”, preferring pencil and paper to pure electronic work). Once I made that switch, the logic seemed to flow much better for me and it was fairly straightforward. I was a little disappointed with the answers (I won’t spoil it in case anyone else wants to try it), but that’s okay. It was still fun to play. Now I’m hooked

That's 3 tasks for the checker. Once marissa353 updates the report, we will make our move using the phrasing mentioned in the initial post.

After discussing it, we have decided that I will be the team captain.

Last edited by sciencegal; 07-01-2018 at 08:09 AM. Reason: added team captain
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sciencegal for this post:
Old 07-01-2018, 02:28 PM   #2
sciencegal

Following are the tasks that have earned Team Red a red checker for this move

Task code: T13 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by marissa353 View Post
I completed T13 - Nina's Inspection Dice. I rolled a 3 - ballgag and exposed position for 10 minutes. I thought it was going to be easy, but I started seeing a personal trainer the other day, and holding my arms above my head was actually pretty torturous. But I got through it and it gave me an excuse to try out a ballgag I bought recently. I got heads on the flip. 1/3 tasks complete for our move.
Task code: T22 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
completes - T22 – Solve a Sudoku - done a easy one in just ove 7 minutes, did try a hard then medium first, neither I could solve, despite try for about 15 minutes each. completed 2/3 tasks for our move.
Task code: T23 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciencegal View Post
T23 - I was curious to know what a logic grid was, and was pleasantly surprised with a blast from my past. I haven’t done one of these since I was in school, so I was excited to try it again. I saw a medium difficulty one that was on ancient gods, so I chose that one (because who can resist mythology?). Based on the questions, the answers appeared rather obvious (I’ve studied Greek and Roman mythology a bit, so I knew all of the supposed answers immediately). But I decided not to assume that the correct answers would follow the facts (it could have been a trap after all). I did the logic puzzle from scratch, and I’ll admit that it took waaaaaay longer than it should have to complete. I think I struggled the most with collecting my thoughts solely in my head, so I grabbed a notepad and jotted down my notes (I tend to be a bit “old-school”, preferring pencil and paper to pure electronic work). Once I made that switch, the logic seemed to flow much better for me and it was fairly straightforward. I was a little disappointed with the answers (I won’t spoil it in case anyone else wants to try it), but that’s okay. It was still fun to play. Now I’m hooked
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours, by placing the earned checker in D1 (bottom row, center position).

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are - T13, T22, and T23

The 72 hours time frame for Team Yellow to make their next move starts NOW!!

Last edited by sciencegal; 07-01-2018 at 02:30 PM.
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 02:46 PM   #3
maxperv
Distinguished Member

T21- I completed task T21 – Solve a zebra puzzle. I naively went straight for the Einstein riddle puzzle and then backed off to a 4x4 puzzle for some practice. Then I went back to the Einstein puzzle and after about 15 more minutes, I solved that puzzle as well.

kik: maxperversity

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
maxperv is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to maxperv for this post:
Old 07-01-2018, 03:14 PM   #4
nina@
getDare Succubus

T24 - I played a game of mastermind. I played a 4 colour code only but to make it challenging allowed repetitions. I finally guessed the right code in the 9th guess..phew!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	mastermind.png
Views:	138
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	8082
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 04:14 PM   #5
maxperv
Distinguished Member

T01 - Snap rubber band hard on your genitals/nipples 20 times in total. Since I was already naked and in a bit of pain from a CBT dare, I gave each nipple 7 hard snaps with a rubber band and then 6 to my balls, which had been in a ball stretcher with weights for the previous 30 minutes, for a total of 20 snaps.

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 07-01-2018, 04:24 PM   #6
nina@
getDare Succubus

Wow, we completed the dares fast, @maxperv any suggestions on which position to make the next move on the grid
Old 07-01-2018, 04:36 PM   #7
maxperv
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
Wow, we completed the dares fast, @maxperv any suggestions on which position to make the next move on the grid
I am inclined to pick one of C1, D2, or E1. What do you think Nina@?

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 07-06-2018, 03:17 PM   #8
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

T12 – Triangle’s Blue Dice
Rolled a 4 = 10 minuites stood in shower (cold water only)
Not really sure what to write as a report, other than that it was 29'C outside, so felt amazing

T33 – Control in Corner
Do as many strokes as you need to near an orgasm and then stop touching now stand in the corner for 20 minutes, holding a coin to the wall with your nose and hands at your back. Every time the coin drops 5 minutes are added.

Was OK - just boaring as anything, made sure not to drop it. Was interesting when I go an itch on my noise (managed to scratch against the side of coin) - when I finished I enjoyed my orgasm - but could of managed with out - but that would be a waste of a slave!

BvG : 224 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws
228 wins will be back to 95% win rate

:D
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Triangle for this post:
Old 07-06-2018, 10:08 PM   #9
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
Not really sure what to write as a report, other than that it was 29'C outside, so felt amazing

T33 – Control in Corner
Do as many strokes as you need to near an orgasm and then stop touching now stand in the corner for 20 minutes, holding a coin to the wall with your nose and hands at your back. Every time the coin drops 5 minutes are added.

Was OK - just boaring as anything, made sure not to drop it. Was interesting when I go an itch on my noise (managed to scratch against the side of coin) - when I finished I enjoyed my orgasm - but could of managed with out - but that would be a waste of a slave!
Hey thanks Tri for doing 2 tasks, this is the first time I have actually read a task report from you..

T02 - I spanked each ass cheek 60 times using a wooden ruler.. spanked myself after a long time and it was fun... The number wasn't too high or too low..

With 3 tasks done Max and Tri need your move suggestions.. I was thinking F1 or C1 or E3

Last edited by nina@; 07-07-2018 at 01:16 AM.
Old 07-07-2018, 10:06 AM   #10
maxperv
Distinguished Member

I'm leaning toward E3.

Likes/Limits

BDSM Test Results
Human Sexmap
Old 07-07-2018, 10:36 AM   #11
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

Following are the tasks that have earned Team Yellow a yellow checker for this move

Task code: T12 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Task Code: T33 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
T33 – Control in Corner

Task Code: T02 (done for the 1st time)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
Hey thanks Tri for doing 2 tasks, this is the first time I have actually read a task report from you..

T02 - I spanked each ass cheek 60 times using a wooden ruler.. spanked myself after a long time and it was fun... The number wasn't too high or too low..
Through this post we as a team have collectively decided to make a valid move, well within 72 hours from our opponents last move, by placing the earned checker in E3

The tasks that our team has done so far in this game, arranged in ascending order codewise are listed in the image & google sheet (click image)

The 72 hours time frame for Team Red to make their next move starts NOW!!

BvG : 224 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws
228 wins will be back to 95% win rate

:D
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Triangle for this post:
Old 07-07-2018, 05:41 PM   #12
nina@
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Thanks for playing the move.. I was busy and going to ask you anyways so you read my mind there..
Also love how you have sorted the tasks to make it look more organized

D3 is red as per their last move and our grid has only 6 rows

Also team yellow .. time for a new captain.. how about Triangle as next captain unless she is busy next week.. @Max and Tri what do you guys think..

Last edited by nina@; 07-07-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk