Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 06-07-2014, 04:05 PM   #196
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
What was the last meal you ate?

Do you like to go swimming?

Kill 1 Person in this world if so who or revive one person if so who?

Would you consider to live with dark one day?

Favorite baby animal?
Pork loin, baked potato, and broccoli slaw (leftovers)

I like swimming in pools but not the ocean. I'm too paranoid about all the critters swimming about especially jelly fish. And if you don't get stung then a rip current could drag you out into the ocean. Pools are good.

Let's kill Hitler - Also the name of a Doctor Who episode.

If our situations were different, of course I would live with him. I've seen bits and pieces of his daily life, but really wish I could ride with him on one of his work trips in person. I do it so often with him in the chat room or Kik that I feel like I should see it all.

All baby mammals are cute but I can't resist a puppy. I'm one of those annoying people that will stop you so I can play.
Tibbar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 02:13 PM   #197
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Question Set #5

1. Is your left elbow on the table right now?
2. How much do you know about computers?
3. How did you came to your name?
4. Do you like/liked school?
5. Do you have a favorite thread here on GD?
Old 06-08-2014, 04:08 PM   #198
Tibbar2

Quote:
Question Set #5

1. Is your left elbow on the table right now?
2. How much do you know about computers?
3. How did you came to your name?
4. Do you like/liked school?
5. Do you have a favorite thread here on GD?
No, but it is on the chair.

I consider myself a decent computer user. I can figure out how most things work given enough time. If things go wrong, I call in the big guns.

When I was little my parents were part of a CB club and everyone had a "handle." Mine was Tigger2 because I thought that was his name from the story Winnie the Pooh and Tigger Too. When I tried to come up with an alias for adult sites, Tigger was too common so I went with rabbit spelled backwards. I have a little figurine with the same name.

Doing well academically has always been relatively easy for me. The interpersonal side not so much. I was miserable in 6th and 7th grades but it got better. College was great.

This one of course! Honestly, I don't read many of the threads or blogs unless someone recommends something. The accent challenge was fun as were the member quizzes.
Old 06-09-2014, 03:40 AM   #199
Ly Ph
getDare Sweetheart

Recently dark and your self had a little roll reversal. You seemed to enjoy it.

How did you feel when the decision to swap rolls was made?

How do you feel about it now after its been completed?

What was the task you gave dark?

Did dark live up to your expectations in completing the task?

Assuming the task wasn't the following. How do you think dark would have coped if you asked him to put eye of the tiger on?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits here
Ly Ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 04:54 AM   #200
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ly Ph View Post
Recently dark and your self had a little roll reversal. You seemed to enjoy it.

How did you feel when the decision to swap rolls was made?

How do you feel about it now after its been completed?

What was the task you gave dark?

Did dark live up to your expectations in completing the task?

Assuming the task wasn't the following. How do you think dark would have coped if you asked him to put eye of the tiger on?
I wasn't part of this decision so I woke up with Dark asking his Mistress for permission to cum. We had talked about it the day before after making some hints about it in the chat room. When we started this relationship he told me about his failed attempts to explore his submissive side and we agreed that I would try to serve this role if needed. This is the first time it has come up. I didn't feel awkward at all. We know each other so well that it was mostly intuitive.

Happy I could help him in a time of need. I don't know if his ex-wife and mother of his children was the first woman he loved. She was certainly his first submissive. She is dying of cancer and it was her birthday this weekend. If I could help him escape from that unrelenting feeling of helplessness... even for just a few moments... then I would do everything in my power to do so.

He had multiple tasks but the one you are referring to was to get into bed and wait until his wife was sound asleep. He was to stroke himself until he was hard and then think of me as it slowly subsided. The first part was easy for him but getting his cock to go down while thinking of me was difficult. How could you not love a man like that?

He fulfilled his role perfectly. He started the morning by cumming in a glass on command. This was the first time he had cum since being in denial so it was a sight to behold. Unfortunately, his wife came home seconds later and almost caught him in the living room. His next task was for when he showered. He was to cum in his hand and rub it around his balls since I wasn't there to lick it off in person. I hadn't realized he was showering right then but it seemed like a good time to practice "loving me a little bit more." His cock was aching after cumming twice within minutes. Lastly, he had to write me a report that documented all his feelings about the role reversal.

Dark is amazingly honest so he didn't mind continuing our discussions in the chat room last night (or post to this thread for that matter). It did kind of make me angry when everyone started to make suggestions about what I should do to him. Now I understand why it upset him when another sub tried to do the same thing to me. I never would have asked him to do the Eye of the Tiger spanking because that would not work for him or us.

Last edited by Tibbar2; 06-09-2014 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Cause sometimes I'm an ass.
Old 06-09-2014, 04:59 AM   #201
like to be cruel

- if you find a key with a pendant that says "chastity", would you keep it or would you give it to a lost and found office?

My Chastity
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71262

Likes & Limits
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71201

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71213
like to be cruel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 05:23 AM   #202
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by like to be cruel View Post
- if you find a key with a pendant that says "chastity", would you keep it or would you give it to a lost and found office?
To be honest, my mind is still trying to recover from reading your signature and looking at your thread. I have no clue how I would go about finding the owner myself... maybe an ad on Craig's List or FetLife. I would probably just turn it in to lost and found and hope for the best.
Old 06-11-2014, 07:26 AM   #203
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

If you could go back in time and tell 13 year old Tibbar2 something that wouldn't improve your financial status, what would you tell her?

Last edited by Alexis Rune; 06-11-2014 at 07:42 AM.
Alexis Rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 02:01 PM   #204
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
If you could go back in time and tell 13 year old Tibbar2 something that wouldn't improve your financial status, what would you tell her?
So many cliches come to mind. Probably the best advice would be to take chances. You are going to be successful so don't worry so much about failing.
Old 06-26-2014, 05:39 PM   #205
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

1. What is the worst thing you could imagine about a dom?
2. What do you do when you feel down?
3. Do you sometimes have thought about just quitting and running away from this site and everything with it?
4. You once made me the offer to "torture" me , what wouldve that included? :P
5. Having the ability to teleport whenever you want , what would you do primarly?
Old 06-27-2014, 02:07 PM   #206
Tibbar2

Quote:
1. What is the worst thing you could imagine about a dom?
2. What do you do when you feel down?
3. Do you sometimes have thought about just quitting and running away from this site and everything with it?
4. You once made me the offer to "torture" me , what wouldve that included? :P
5. Having the ability to teleport whenever you want , what would you do primarly?
I've heard stories about Doms that are manipulative to the point that the sub self-destructs unless they get help. That seems pretty terrible to me.

It's a really bad coping mechanism but alcohol works. At least you don't care anymore after awhile. Talking to people also helps lift my spirits, especially Dark of course. I have a big smile on my face most of the time when I'm talking to him.

I feel like the people I've met on this site have improved my life so don't see any need to run away. It has become a little bit of an addiction to chat in the lounge but it has taken the place of reading erotica. Since the good stuff costs money, this is a cheaper hobby.

Telling would spoil all the fun. However, I would do what I could to make you blush like a tomato.

If I could teleport, I would show up naked in Dark's garden. Then he could complain about a rabbit getting through his fence.

Thanks for the questions!
Old 06-27-2014, 02:11 PM   #207
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

1. What's your favorite healthy meal to make?

2. What's your favorite unhealthy meal to make?

3. Do you have any toys on your wishlist?

4. Have you ever started a rumor?

5. What song has been stuck in your head lately?
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 02:12 PM   #208
andy20765
getDare Sweetheart

which things have u try once
which did u like and which did u not like
Old 06-27-2014, 05:54 PM   #209
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishlola View Post
1. What's your favorite healthy meal to make?

2. What's your favorite unhealthy meal to make?

3. Do you have any toys on your wishlist?

4. Have you ever started a rumor?

5. What song has been stuck in your head lately?
My Mom taught me to cook and she rarely used a recipe. As a result it's almost impossible for me to make the same meal twice. I made an awesome salad the other day. I marinated chicken breast in a light honey mustard and then baked it with a little Parmesan cheese on top. That was sliced and put over a bed of mixed greens along with cucumber, tomato, green pepper, and orange sections. Super yummy.

The only thing I can consistently grill are brats. Unfortunately, our grill caught on fire and the automatic ignition switch died. I haven't replaced it yet and they are not as tasty cooked any other way. Paired with my special coleslaw, it makes a great summer meal.

I am curious to know what a flogger feels like but it's not one of those things that works well on your own. Furniture would be fun too but too hard to store and hide.

I'm sure I have started rumors. Office gossip is one of my weaknesses.

Wake Me Up by Avicii.
Old 06-27-2014, 08:36 PM   #210
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

1. What's your favorite corny joke?

2. What types of music do you listen to?

3. What's the longest you've gone without sleep?

4. Frozen yogurt or ice cream?

5. Have you ever been stung by a bee?
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk