Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-26-2022, 05:37 AM   #1
Dirtypigslave

Female 27/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in (see post) ((aus slave))

27/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in (see post) ((aus slave))

Hi get date.
Thanks for opening my post.

I am a 27 year old teacher from Australia who is looking for a male master/Sir who is strict demanding and know what they want.

I do hold a full time teacher position so while controls would have to be put in place to protect my work. I am looking for someone who I can eventually submit my life both sexually and non sexually to.

In my ‘vanilla’ life I enjoy going to the beach with my dog. Baking. And doing competition dancing (calisthenics for those in Australia who know what that is).
I am a pretty easy going person who holds a high power job at work.

In my BDSM side. I enjoy giving up total control. Having my nipples/tits abused. Being call humilating and degrading name. And having my clit played with.

Other likes include:
Pain.
Water play.
Hidden public
Pussy stuffing
Being gagged
Choking
Micro control / rules
Controlling of basic human rights (toileting/showering etc.)
Diet restrictions

My limits include:
Pics/video (atleast initially until we get to know each other)
Anal
Blood
Needles
Skat.

I have always been drawn in by enemas, figging and being ‘caged’/kept in a cage/cupboard/under bed etc. yet these are not things I have tried yet - so bonus points if these are on your to do list/likes.

I am looking for a master who is strict, controlling and knows what they want. Someone who is make decisions that suit them and please them regardless of my needs, desired or wants.

I’d prefer to keep this relationship over kik - my kik is use.me.abuse.me.

I look forward to hearing from you all
The following user says Thank You to Dirtypigslave for this post:
Old 11-01-2022, 01:42 AM   #2
MaxJenius

Send a message via AIM to MaxJenius Send a message via MSN to MaxJenius Send a message via Yahoo to MaxJenius

Hello, little piggy.

I sent you a PM on Kik but it appears you have removed your Kik from your phone, or it has been turned off for a while.

Either way, I do believe I will have no trouble treating you like the filthy little piggy you are, while introducing you to enemas, figging, being caged, and having aspects of your life controlled.

But we will have to discuss things further if you are still looking.

Compulsive Obsession for Pantyhose.

Always looking for loyal, obedient, faithful, and genuine submissives/slaves/babygirls interested in longterm, all-inclusive relationship.

Advertisements
Kink Talk