Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-24-2022, 11:41 AM   #1
Joshn90

Male 27/trans-male/sub seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in any place

27/trans-male/sub seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in any place

I am really into bondage and love to be strictly tied up. I don’t have a play partner in real life. I am shy and not sure how to find one. Online I had good experiences. I am looking for a play partner online. More casual and not as serious. Like strict Dom sub rules. I love to get orders tho and want to follow rules. But can’t be 24/7 and with very very strict rules. I am ftm and very manly in my appearance. I look younger as 26 which is common in ftm. I am from Germany and I am on hormones for a decade now. I am always been a male and act and look like it. I did top sugary also years ago. More sugary I don’t do. I am very happy with who I am. I have a very kinky side. Where I am very subsmissive and desperate to be humiliated and treaded like a slut I am. I get directly wet when I know I will be tied up or need to wear a gag. I am not into classic sex and penetration that much. Even prefer to wear clothes. I have a sisification fetish to and would say even missgendering I like. So like to be forced (in play) to be a woman again. Tell me to stop act like a man. Also like plugs and diaper and wedgies. Maybe find someone to chat with or share fantasies. Also of course would like to play with someone and who tell me what I should do and how I should tie myself up. For more information just ask (; Also to mention not specific looking for new friends or chatting everyday about daily life and weather. I am only looking for chats about kinky stuff. Also not into just trading videos or boring stuff. I like extreme and kinky af lol

Advertisements
Kink Talk