Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-30-2018, 08:45 PM   #1
PurpleUnicorn

Default 20F Dare me

Hey guys, I’m looking for some cool dares I can do at home, (preferably not all day dares, and nothing that requires me to leave my home unless it’s a walk down the street)

I’m really into wax play, being called degrading names, body writing, forced masturbation, and being told when I can use the washroom.

I’ve got access to a bullet vibe, a vibrator I can insert into myself, a Bad Dragon dildo, and a butt plug/tail, and a container of something that makes my clit sensitive.

Limits are : nothing permanent, nothing that requires eating animals (I’m a vegetarian, so no meat, jello, etc.) nothing that causes permanent harm, nothing to do with my family, nothing that draws blood, nothing do do with eating poop, (I believe that’s it)
PurpleUnicorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 08:59 PM   #2
Blahweblah

Howabout something fun with wax?

I'll assume your bullet/vibrator has speed settings.
Turn it on the lowest setting while inside you, also having a lit candle near by.

You have to drip 5 drops, counting out loud everytime, before you can turn it up a speed. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5", then up a little, and so on.
Go until you orgasm.

Will be waiting for a report
Blahweblah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 10:07 PM   #3
bananabob
Distinguished Member

Which bad dragon do you have?
bananabob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2018, 11:18 PM   #4
ksoma
getDare Succubus

So, a not worth making, and then my dare.

Pics are not in your limits. I would recommend changing that, unless pics really are not a limit, in which case I would suggest you stipulate the when/how/why you'd be willing to take them.
Because with pics not listed as a limit, people might pounce asking for them, which I'm sure gets annoying, quite fast.

ok. The dare.

Apply the stuff from the container to your clit.
For good measure, a little on each nipple, too.
Then turn on the vibe you can insert, and put it in.
Lay down, light 4 tea light candles, and put them where you can reach them (don't group them too close together. Their heat will effect each other if too close, and the wax will be much hotter!)

Using 2 candles per breast, drip the wax on to your breasts and nipples, at a slow pace. Finish one candle on your left breast, then one on your right, then the second one for your left, then the second one for your right.
While dripping wax to coat your breasts, your vibe will be running the whole time. You may cum as you wish, but you can not stop the vibe, and be done cumming, until all the wax from the four candles has been dripped.
And I do intend you to start the dare with fresh batteries.

When it is all done, put on a bra and your clothing. Check in a mirror to make sure that there is no visible wax, should you choose something with a V neck over something like a t-shirt, and go take a short walk (to a corner store and back if possible) enjoying the sensation of walking around outside, around people, while your breasts are coated in wax.
Old 05-31-2018, 01:16 AM   #5
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Insert your bad dragon into your pussy as far as it will go. Insert your butt plug. Now sit with your butt plug in contact with your vibrator. Do not move at all. Sit completely still for 30 minutes.

Also, have a think about your likes/dislikes/limits and create a signature.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk