Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-24-2018, 02:27 AM   #61
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Feeling naughty what will you have me do please make me expose myself degrade me even make me do humiliating disgusting things
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
naughtyfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 02:59 AM   #62
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please humiliate me degrade me call me horrible names force me to do cruel disgusting humiliating things
Likes: Forced humiliation, name calling, toilet humiliation, ass to mouth, tied sometimes, positions,exposing myself, flatmates panties, licking sucking, spreading ass , crawling. Limits.: ...public, smearing on body but face pushed into ok, lines, body harm, enima, playing with food, effectin my stuff or money.
Old 02-09-2019, 07:58 AM   #63
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Anybody up for humiliating me calling me names degrading me. Making me do humiliating things.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:23 AM   #64
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Please degrade me call me names expose me, how filthy disgusting and pathetic will you force me to be.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:40 AM   #65
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

What will I be forced to do latter after work. Will I be made to do disgusting things at home or will I have to go to church graveyard Park by busy road and forced to strip naked maybe do humiliating things. Should I post ad looking for someone to strip me use me for their pleasure and amusement possibly tie me up helpless exposed for all to see. Or maybe used as toilet. Please let me know what I'll be forced to do and feel scared and nervous waiting till after work.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:56 AM   #66
GenderfluidMistress
Account Banned

Post that ad, and as soon as you see it you have to remove your panties. If you can, get a skirt, as that will make this next bit easier: you have to use the bathroom outside for the rest of the day.
GenderfluidMistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 07:34 AM   #67
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Thank you Mistress looks like I have to post ad, which part should I ask for or both what must I be prepared to allow them to do to me or make me do. Unfortunately bit difficult with work to do other bit but if end up at Park will definitely have to pee or poop outside.
Old 02-17-2019, 07:47 AM   #68
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Like above or do you want my pathetic head in toilet and doing disgusting things.
Old 02-17-2019, 07:51 AM   #69
blasie231

kik me .mines in sig.

Limits : SCAT|BLOOD|ILLEGAL

BDSM test results
http://bdsmtest.org/r/vanWLu2V
blasie231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2019, 02:35 AM   #70
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Will I be forced to get naked, will I have to post ad online and what looking for will it be used as toilet slave, stripped used and tied up in park, or for girl/girls to come up behind me pull down my pants in semi public place humiliate and do what they want with me. Or maybe you just want to humiliate me at home degrade me and have me do disgusting things.
Old 03-01-2019, 07:38 AM   #71
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Pathetically still looking nervously
Old 03-07-2019, 04:03 AM   #72
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Make me feel nervous at work what will I be forced to do tonight how cruel will you be on me . How humiliated ,. Degraded and disgusting will I become.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:56 AM   #73
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

chaturbate 3 hours with room name i am your slave must obey every thing naked
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 02:15 AM   #74
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Excellent I'll try to sort that out latter as don't know much about that site. Still completely at your mercy as above .
Old 03-10-2019, 04:57 AM   #75
naughtyfun
Distinguished Member

Still looking to be forced to do this made to feel like a real slut exposed and helpless

Advertisements
Kink Talk