Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 07-08-2022, 07:04 PM   #1
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside
Male 24/male/sissy seeks 21-30/female/dom in any place (long-term)

24/male/sissy seeks 21-30/female/dom in any place (long-term)

My first Domme/sub Advertisement.
I must say, this makes me nervous.

Introduction
24 | Sissy | EU
Submissive
Willing to learn | Eager to please
for now, you may call me Amber
I’ve been on this site for a while now and over the years, I’ve had great interactions which have helped me learn about myself and my likes, grow and have fun along the way. I have connected casually as a switch and it has been fun. Now, I am looking to explore the submissive side of my kinks that is not just short term, so I finally opted to post the ad. If you have any suggestions to make it better, I'm all ears. I expect this to be a long one, so hope to keep you interested!

If you're not sure if this is for you... tl;dr: sissy looking to train and serve under a long-term online Domme

About me

Male self

So, I am a 24 male in the EU who is currently at university. I enjoy what I am studying. Usually, I keep to myself, and spend time either reading or watching something. I try to play sport daily but don’t have a schedule for it and I have a flexible schedule at work. Physically, I am trying to get back into shape and I hope that isn’t something which breaks the deal. I travel and love going out when I have the opportunity to do so. Vanilla, I have a pretty dominant personality and that is something which I enjoy. For the while, I have plenty of time.

Sissy self
I have been a closet crossdresser/sissy for a long time and lately I have become more comfortable with expressing my sissy self. It doesn’t take a lot to get me into the sissy headspace if you know what you’re doing. I would love to be trained to act and behave like an obedient and 'proper' sissy, hopefully in a semi-constant dynamic with the Domme – where there is at least some short contact, preferably daily and longer sessions, preferably twice (or more!) a week. Crossdressing is important as it is thrilling and humiliating at the same time. I often wear panties around town and I enjoy that experience as well. This is just a rough idea, so I am happy to come to something which works for the both of us.

Conversation and connection are important and hopefully that is something which appeals to you as well. There is very little point to such a dynamic without it.

What am I looking for?
 20+ Female dominant. (I might also be open to a male dominant if we can connect & hit it off)
 Having some experience, understanding, but also strict and willing to engage in conversation kinky and non-kinky
 Open for a semi-constant dynamic and interested in control and training
 Preferably in a similar time zone, although I am happy to work around that if possible
 An interest in humiliation and feminisation/sissyfication and a desire to be creative with rules/tasks

Kinks

Yes, please!
- Humiliation
- Feminisation
- Chastity
- Rules/Tasks
- Control
- Training

Yeah, sure
- Anal
- Torture/Pain
- Pee control
- Degradation

Nope!
Permanent damage, illegal, social suicide/family/friends blackmail, findom, scat, personal information, wedgies, blood, vomit, messy
I am likely to be open to try anything that is not a limit so please feel free to hit me up with it. I'll let you know if I am uncomfortable doing something.

Toys, clothes!

Yeah, I have quite a few of those… (and perhaps I’ll be willing to add to either list if you make a compelling case for it )
- Chastity cages, anal plug sets, dildos, flogger, vibrator, collar with clamps, collar with leash, gags, enema kit, clothespegs
- Panties, thongs, a few lace panties, sports bras, a pushup bra, skirts, hose

Getting in touch
I am so happy you've made it this far. Thank you for reading so far into the advert. If you would be interested, I would be happy to hear from you here on getDare via pm. If you have any questions, also send them via pm here. Please include something about yourself. your own likes, both vanilla and kink.

Finally, if this isn't for you, that's alright. Thank you for reading anyway.

Hope to hear from you soon
-

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!

Last edited by theswitchyside; 07-08-2022 at 07:06 PM. Reason: signature was missing

Advertisements
Kink Talk