Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-18-2018, 07:16 PM   #16
PinkPassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
You will edge once for every dare you missed in that time.
First strip but keep high heels on.
Squat in front of a mirror and position your dildo on a right hight for sucking it.
Don't touch yourself untill you finish warming up your throat and are able to take dildo balls deep each time.
Once your throat is ready you can begin the main part of a dare, don't stop giving blowjob to a dildo untill you edge 4 times in a row only with your fingers.
To give blowjob at constant speed use metronome at 20 bpm (you can find it on Youtube)
I did your dare first because I hoped maxperv would reply in the meantime.

I was already naked from a previous dare. Except for the stilettos, ben wa balls in my pussy, and plug in my ass. I was instructed by Stephen to keep those in, so I did.

I loved your metronome dare. It was nice to feel something "force" me to do at least 20 bpm. At first I thought that was relatively slow, but when I first started touching myself too I was grateful that it wasn't any faster than that. I took the dildo all the way in my throat at every beat. I created quite a lot of spit that ran down my tits. It was disgusting. I hate messy when I'm alone (even though I love real cum all over). I just feel dirty in an uncomfortable way when I make a mess of myself without being used by somebody. And I was painfully aware of that looking into the mirror.

I was so mesmerized by the feeling of dildo filling my throat that I didn't realize that after 10 minutes Youtube's autoplay sent me to the next video with 30 bpm. So I ended up fucking my throat faster than I had to. I reached the edge... I get so easily turned on with something in my throat. The lack of air and the feeling of the dildo slipping into my throat over and over almost sent me over the edge, but I managed to keep it there. 3 more edges in and I was so desperate cum. I wanted to cum so badly. Ugh. I feel so frustrated now. I must admit that my legs hurt more from squating than my throat did from being fucked. But I still oved it so much.
Limits: Messy, public, diapers, pics, family, permanent
Toys: Ben Wa balls, vibrator, buttplug, medium dildos, enema kit, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, anal beads, icy hot, pussy pump

PM Dares - BDSM Test Results
PinkPassion is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to PinkPassion for this post:
Old 11-18-2018, 07:33 PM   #17
PinkPassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulSlave View Post
So, here's my punishment for you:

For the reminder of the time you must drink a glass of water every 20 minutes, and well, you canīt pee! If you really, really need to go you need to ask here for a forfeit for peeing.
I didn't see yours from the very beginning. But I've already had 3 glasses of water for 60 minutes passed. I drank 2 glasses at once, because I was busy with a dare. I hope that's okay. I will try to keep at it for the next 2 hours because I didn't read yours early enough. Thank you
Toys: Ben Wa balls, vibrator, buttplug, medium dildos, enema kit, nipple pumps, nipple clamps, anal beads, icy hot, pussy pump

Old 11-18-2018, 07:41 PM   #18
PinkPassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Hmm fair enough, I'm going to give 2 options to choose from because I'm indifferent between the both of them. Either use clothespins or pump your nipples to make them more sensitive before hand. Ideally you could alternate between both. Would that be easier?

I appreciate that you tried by the way!
Yes, thank you! I tried again this way. I pumped my nipples first and let them stay on for 10 minutes while being pumped to the max. That does bring a quite intense pain as well... but it looks so hot to see them stretched out so far from my breasts. After taking the nipple pumps off my nipples were hard and extremely sensitive, so when I put the clothespins on they hurt a lot more than usual. The pain was strong and uncomfortable, but not so much that I couldn't feel the pleasure from it. My clit throbbed! So my body definitely liked that kind of pain. I once again sat in front of the mirror... watching my pussy drip and the words "I am a slut" coming out of my mouth. My nipples so blushed red under the clothespins. It was much, much easier to bring myself to the edge this time. Thank you for allowing me to do it this way.

The following user says Thank You to PinkPassion for this post:
Old 11-19-2018, 12:56 AM   #19
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

For future knowledge girl, if you ever run out of lube, use olive oil. It been a sex lube for centuries.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:27 AM   #20
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

Your threads are always so sexy, you sound like a perfect pleaser girl

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk