Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-19-2023, 03:55 AM   #1531
kinkdail1

Put some glue inside a pair of bra and go around your day normally. Make sure you use a lot of glue.

If you don't own a bra: go buy one.

On 24/02/2024, starting a 12am UTC, for exactly 48h, I am forced to be everyone slave and slut and must obey every order sent to me on kik, with proof.

PM DARES

Full list of like and dislike and toy

The short version:
Limites: exposure, public, scat, anal, crossdressing.

Kik: kindail1
kinkdail1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 01:14 PM   #1532
mark,y

Paint yourself a bra and undies with glue, afther that you will wrap those parts up with duct tape. Make sure to leave a hole for your d*ck and ass, cause you will be wearing it till it wears of.

Please make mine as extreme as pausible, i have here 5 rolls of ducttape, 3 rolls of palletwrap, industial Glue, superglue, spray glue, gasmask, chain’s padlocks. And im willing to buy anything if needed.

Limits: kids, animals, scat, social suicide
mark,y is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to mark,y for this post:
Old 02-24-2023, 02:33 PM   #1533
alextscott95

Let's see you try this then...

Apply spray glue to your nipples, between your ass cheeks and to your entire cock and balls. Then, wrap yourself in duct tape, fashioning underwear and a bra. Make sure your ass cheeks are pressed together so your ass is glued shut. If it's within limits, place your large plug in your ass first. Then, frog tie yourself with pallet wrap and pour honey inside. Stay this way for at least 2 hours.

Looking forward to mine 😈 I don't have any crazy glue, just Elmers, honey, chocolate syrup and maple syrup. Can get any tape or glues needed

-Kik: alextscott95
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56
27 y/o bi male. I’m a bratty little slut and need someone who can properly put me in my place and make me submit. I’m very open minded and adventurous. Looking to be filled and used completely till I can’t walk straight if you’re close or control my Lovense if you’re not 😈

-My likes are anal, bondage, impact play, cbt, orgasm control, humiliation, I’m a total painslut, nipple torture, wax play. electro play, golden shower... this list keeps going. I've got a decent collection of toys for you to use on me (butt plugs, dildos, restraints, paddles, floggers, lovense sex machine, lovense vibe plug, lovense male masturbator, gags, blindfolds, collar, vibrators, violet wand, cock cages, ball stretcher, plus a few more, take your pick
-My limits are anything illegal or permanent, scat, or blood
alextscott95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 02:58 PM   #1534
Darkmoonwolf

Lets see then.
Take honey and maple syrup and glue, mix them together good till nice and sticky then use it as lube to insert your largest buttplug. Then take some of the mixture, pour on your genitals and put on your cock cage. Then take a paddle, pour the solution on it and spank your ass with the solution covered paddle 10 times each cheek. Then get a bottle of chocolate syrup, and honey mix them, blindfold yourself. Squeeze the chocolate honey all over yourself and roll around in it. Lay in your desert filled mess for an hour and lick yourself while you wait. Enjoy.

Toys

Kik = darkmoonwoof
skype = darkmoonwoof
twitter = @darkmoonthewolf

lets have some fun.
Darkmoonwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Darkmoonwolf for this post:
Old 02-25-2023, 06:21 PM   #1535
KEDA

Glue some thick underwear, preferably boxers to yourself (make sure it is not super glue or anything you will regret) Every time you touch it you have to wrap a layer of ductape over them. You are not allowed to take these things off yourself, you have to wait until it happens automatically.
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 10:28 AM   #1536
socklover

Plug you butt with whatever toy you have that fits, then glue your buttcheecks together, you'll only be allowed to seperate them by pushing the toy out with your butt

Looking for a master in Florida.

Likes/limits and such
My Rules
PM Dares
Toys for my slutty clit~

Screenclaim: sockloverpet
Kik: sissysock

BDSM Test
socklover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 10:30 AM   #1537
Foxilla

Put on a diaper, put in some quick-melting sweets and maybe some honey or syrup. Take a moment to let it cool down a bit. How about an hour? Ah, not enough, then spend at least 5 hours in this. Good luck with the washing!

I had a hard time but I came back lol

«❤️» Love: Degrading, Exhibitionism, Hypnosis, semi-public
«💖» Likes: Bets, Pain, name-calling, clothes control, teasing, strict schedule
«💔» Dislikes: piss, anal, icy hot/toothpaste,
«🚫» Limits: age play, face/photos/videos/voice/personal info, permanent, scat, edging, sharing info
Foxilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 10:37 AM   #1538
Melira
Account Banned

position yourself in such a way that you can grind an object of your choice, or grind a vibrator preferably whilst doing the dare.

Write some degrading words with a sharpy above your puss before starting :3

once everything is set up you'll gag yourself with whatever you got available before glueing your hands onto your breasts, using either weaker glue or very sticky honey, now ride yourself to a nice orgasm, only allowing your hands to be taking off once you've managed to have one.

Hopefully it won't have dried by then ^^
Melira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 02:52 PM   #1539
Dashie
getDare Sweetheart

You will require to buy a few items for me if you dont have them.

Items required:
-Oatmeal
-pudding
-Milk (water also works)

It's a rather simple dare.
You prepare the oatmeal, per 100grams of oatmeal you add 300ml of Milk/Water.
Boil it in a large pot, and keep stirring until you have a slimy mess of goo.
Once the it starts to settle, add a bit more liquid, repeat until you are satisfied with the texture on your skin.
Add the pudding at the end to give it a creamy touch, better taste and smell.

Now put it off the stove for 30 minutes to 45 minutes to let it cool, make sure to check in the center of the liquid as that is usually the hot part.

Once it's on a comfy degree, feel free to take the pot into the shower and dump it over your head.

Congrats you remain a slimy mess until you cum.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:58 PM   #1540
alextscott95

First, mix syrup, Elmers glue rice, and honey together in a bowl. Then, take your largest toy and using only syrup as lube, fuck yourself for 15 minutes. If you're brave enough use the same mixture. After, pour the bowl over your head and in your pants. Stay this way until you can cum anally.

-Kik: alextscott95
-Skype name: live:.cid.2092cba4fcd9af56
27 y/o bi male. I’m a bratty little slut and need someone who can properly put me in my place and make me submit. I’m very open minded and adventurous. Looking to be filled and used completely till I can’t walk straight if you’re close or control my Lovense if you’re not 😈

-My likes are anal, bondage, impact play, cbt, orgasm control, humiliation, I’m a total painslut, nipple torture, wax play. electro play, golden shower... this list keeps going. I've got a decent collection of toys for you to use on me (butt plugs, dildos, restraints, paddles, floggers, lovense sex machine, lovense vibe plug, lovense male masturbator, gags, blindfolds, collar, vibrators, violet wand, cock cages, ball stretcher, plus a few more, take your pick
-My dislikes are sounding, deep throating, extreme pain, messy/chemicals/sauces (ie, hot sauce, toothpaste, icy hot, etc), figging
-My limits are anything illegal or permanent, piss, scat, or blood
alextscott95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 12:01 AM   #1541
Foxilla

Use wax and syrup. A lot Wherever you can.

Search for the most difficult Bondage using adhesive tape and execute.
Wait 30 minutes. Try to free yourself after this time and good luck with the wax!

For me I only have strong glue And possible syrups.. Not so much ����

I had a hard time but I came back lol

«❤️» Love: Degrading, Exhibitionism, Hypnosis, semi-public
«💖» Likes: Bets, Pain, name-calling, clothes control, teasing, strict schedule
«💔» Dislikes: piss, anal, icy hot/toothpaste,
«🚫» Limits: age play, face/photos/videos/voice/personal info, permanent, scat, edging, sharing info
Foxilla is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Foxilla for this post:
Old 03-16-2023, 06:59 AM   #1542
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Cover your ass in the strong glue then sit down while you pour the syrup over your head. Wait for the glue to dry then you can clean up after you've peeled the panties off of your ass.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2023, 11:39 PM   #1543
Sissyboy705

Shampoo your hair in bread crumbs, peanut butter, flour, honey, egg, marshmallow fluff, and whipped cream. Cover your hair in a diaper like a swim cap to let it all stew.

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2023, 02:17 AM   #1544
Aiden810

Pour honey inside your underwear and after 1 hour cum in them without taking them off and then wait 1 more hour in your sticky situation.
Old 03-18-2023, 02:04 PM   #1545
Noldo

Cover your entire body below the neck in honey (just a thin layer will do). Then apply some more to your hair as shampoo. Let dry for 15 minutes.

Now roll a dice
1 to 3: stay naked in your honey coating for 15 more minutes
4 to 5: put on clothes (as tight as possible) and stay like this for an hour
6: (if within limits) put on clothes and a beanie and go outside for a walk. If that’s a limit, you can just wash yourself straight away.

Likes: edging, orgasm control, pain, humiliation, pee holding, bondage, challenges, being gagged, ice, line writing, corner time

Dislikes (punishments): messy

Limits: family, illegal, obvious public, diapers, cross-dressing, scat

Toys: handcuffs, flogger, buttplug, hood, nipple clamps, gag

Love reports about dares I gave - if your report is really good I will repeat the dare myself.
Noldo is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, glue, sticky