Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-30-2016, 09:44 AM   #1
Jacanna

Default Couple looking for ideas

Hello everyone. I'm Jacob and my girlfriend is Anna. We are looking for some exciting new things for us to do together. There are a lot of great ideas here and we are planning to do a few, but there aren't much for couples. I wanted to request some dares for us specifically but this can become an area for all couple dares, at least until the thread dies.

We are looking for stuff we can do that include both of us doing something. Whether that just be one helping the other in a situation or both of us doing the actual dare. We live pretty far from each other so we visit as often as we can, but we do a lot of skype calling. So dares that would be more geared towards skype calls would be nice. as for right now we are apart so we have to do skype only ones.

As for ort likes and limits, I will do my best to list everything we know we don't want but I cannot promise I will get it exactly right. So please keep in mind that if you dare us to do something and it's a limit I forgot to mention, then I will add it to the list and let you know. They are in our signature. This is our first post here so don't hesitate to give us some tips. I have read on this site before and I know it well enough but never posted.

Likes: bondage, forced orgasm, male and female chastity, discrete public, insertion, leotards and one piece swimsuits, slave and master (we switch who's what), cum denial, teasing, edging, deep throat, wedgies, pet play

dislikes (punishments): light pain (ex. candle wax), lengthy wooden horse sitting, lengthy cum denial,

limits: toilet, damage, blood, other people, crossdressing,
Jacanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 10:59 AM   #2
kinkster72

Heart some thoughts 4 you

Hello Jacob and Anna,
nice writing you have
Here is an idea for you for when apart: Do a skype session both as a pet, so no human talking but only pet-sounds and try to get eachother to an orgasm.

another for when together:
cuff his hands together and put him on all fours, insert a dildo (or better dildogag) in his mouth and get before him on all fours and let him insert and use the dildo in you until you orgasm

one that might or might not be within your limits..so might be a good dare....
cuff Jacobs hands behind his back and when he needs to pee help him with it , he is not allowed to pee while sitting ofcourse

Greetings MrY
Kik: nlkinky
kinkster72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 11:08 AM   #3
Jacanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkster72 View Post
Hello Jacob and Anna,
nice writing you have
Here is an idea for you for when apart: Do a skype session both as a pet, so no human talking but only pet-sounds and try to get eachother to an orgasm.

another for when together:
cuff his hands together and put him on all fours, insert a dildo (or better dildogag) in his mouth and get before him on all fours and let him insert and use the dildo in you until you orgasm

one that might or might not be within your limits..so might be a good dare....
cuff Jacobs hands behind his back and when he needs to pee help him with it , he is not allowed to pee while sitting ofcourse

Greetings MrY
Kik: nlkinky
Thank you! good suggestions, i think we will do that skype one sometime. and the together one is definitely a good idea. the last one is definitely out of our limits. But thank you for suggesting it.

We are getting into discrete public stuff some lately. We have come up with some ideas that I can share for others if anyone is interested. For example: we like to go hiking. So the next time we go hiking I thought it would be nice to have her remove her shorts and panties and have a longer shirt be the only things covering her and finish the hike like that. Hiking is good for this because of lots of higher steps and wide strides you have to take at times, making it harder to hide.

Likes: bondage, forced orgasm, male and female chastity, discrete public, insertion, leotards and one piece swimsuits, slave and master (we switch who's what), cum denial, teasing, edging, deep throat, wedgies, pet play

dislikes (punishments): light pain (ex. candle wax), lengthy wooden horse sitting, lengthy cum denial,

Old 05-30-2016, 07:57 PM   #4
bubba51
gD king

He is to cum on one of your leotards or swimsuits while you are wearing it.

Likes: cross dressing, private, tights, leggings, leotards, shopping dares
Will do: pictures with no face
Dislikes: cum control, semi public, wedgies, messy
Limits: illegal, family, friends, public, anal, cum eating male friends nudity

Pm dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71804

Kik sissyabi19

My female name is Anna
bubba51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 08:48 AM   #5
kinkster72

Greetings Jacob and Anna,

good to hear you liked the suggestions, and i would love to hear the results from you when you tried them out together.
I respect that the last one is out of limits so thats ok

Fort the hiking that idea sounds really good !!, also think about tie-ing a ribbon around her wrist and hold that while hiking together, as if she is bound and you guide her , if you want to take that bit further you can wrap the ribbon around her other wrist when you feel that's possible

have fun together and keep me posted for the results and how you both experience it
kinkster72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 05:15 PM   #6
Jacanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba51 View Post
He is to cum on one of your leotards or swimsuits while you are wearing it.
We do plan on doing this the next time we are together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkster72 View Post
Greetings Jacob and Anna,

good to hear you liked the suggestions, and i would love to hear the results from you when you tried them out together.
I respect that the last one is out of limits so thats ok

Fort the hiking that idea sounds really good !!, also think about tie-ing a ribbon around her wrist and hold that while hiking together, as if she is bound and you guide her , if you want to take that bit further you can wrap the ribbon around her other wrist when you feel that's possible

have fun together and keep me posted for the results and how you both experience it
Yeah actually we were talking about doing something like that. We are actually willing to go all the way to rope when hiking. With hiking, if you pick the right place and time you can get a little more adventurous so we plan on doing a lot in the great outdoors.

I hate to get you guys all excited for updates on these because it could be a few more months before she can visit me again. But we will try to stay active on here in at least trading ideas.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
couple dare, request