Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-20-2018, 12:13 AM   #1
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Female Night of tasks 19f

Hiya, Kitii here. I want dares I can do while I stay up all night. Any dares that stay inside my limits can and will be accepted, and if said dares are written well and fun to complete, I will PM a report to the writer. I will notify you if I cannot complete your dare and will take any punishment you wish. Without further ado, let the dares come, and lets see how nice or mean you decide to be!

I would also like to note that, As it so happens to be, I would like to get better at anal. I still cant take much and would appreciate some training back there, so thank you if you help me achieve that!

Also, keep in mind that I, Kitii, am trans. I do not have a pussy.

Feel free to say hi! Im always looking for new friends!

Transgirl from Arizona

Likes: Anal, Oral, bathroom control (holding), Moderate Pain, Urethral play, Bondage, predicaments, forced orgasms, short term denial/earned orgasms, Hidden public, Omegle

Dislikes: Mundane tasks, rough anal, Toothpaste, Intense pain, corner time, poo/pee, clothing control, long term denial, risky public

Limits: Hotsauce, family, friends, dangerous or illegal, TPE, Full Public, Camera (For now)
Kitii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 01:53 AM   #2
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Seems like tonight is a slow night :P

Anyone wanna give me tips on how to write better and more intriguing posts? is that my problem?

Transgirl from Arizona

Likes: Anal, Oral, bathroom control (holding), Moderate Pain, Urethral play, Bondage, predicaments, forced orgasms, short term denial/earned orgasms, Hidden public, Omegle

Dislikes: Mundane tasks, rough anal, Toothpaste, Intense pain, corner time, poo/pee, clothing control, long term denial, risky public

Limits: Hotsauce, family, friends, dangerous or illegal, TPE, Full Public, Camera (For now)
Old 07-20-2018, 02:20 AM   #3
cr1991

Go for a walk wearing a skirt and no pantis, edge 5 times different places before walking home.
cr1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 02:38 AM   #4
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr1991 View Post
Go for a walk wearing a skirt and no pantis, edge 5 times different places before walking home.
Cant leave the house for a few reasons, I will take any punishment you wish to give me. I apologize!

Transgirl from Arizona

Old 07-20-2018, 03:11 AM   #5
cr1991

You should still wear a skirt and no pantis, crawl between every room and edge in each room.
cr1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 03:25 AM   #6
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr1991 View Post
You should still wear a skirt and no pantis, crawl between every room and edge in each room.
Ill start this now and ill text back when i finish

Transgirl from Arizona

Old 07-20-2018, 03:49 AM   #7
Kitii
getDare Sweetheart

After a total of 8 edges, I am back! My head is covered in precum and I await more tasks, much more pent up now

Transgirl from Arizona

Old 07-20-2018, 04:21 AM   #8
Kifla

Drink a cup of water every 30 minutes. You are allowed to use the toilet once every 3 hours.

For anal, get dildo or something similar shape, get upside down, and get it slowly in and out your butt 150 times

Last edited by Kifla; 07-20-2018 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Anal task
Kifla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 04:25 AM   #9
Kapronsis

Alright, since I like your cat theme, I'm going to go with a task I always love to give out. Use whatever you have available to paint your nose black (like in my avatar pic) and draw some whiskers on your face. If you have a pair of cat ears, put them on, make yourself a nice and cute kitty. If you want, you can stay like that the whole night.

After that comes the fun part, especially if you're looking to train some anal. I don't know if you've got any toys, but here's a couple of ideas. If you have a tail-plug, stick it in and edge twice, then try fucking yourself with the plug until orgasm while meowing cutely.

If you don't have a tail, then either use a toy, like a dildo if you have one, or whatever else you feel comfortable with, even if just fingers, and try fucking yourself anally. You can edge if you want, but you're only allowed to cum from anal stimulation alone.

I think that should be some good, easy training for you, if you're up for it.

And remember to have fun!
Kapronsis is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dares, night, pain, trans