Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > getDare Playground

Old 09-02-2019, 01:24 PM   #1
lilith_
getDare Devil

Unhappy A sad little

Hello!
I should probably introduce myself in case you don't know me. I am Lilly, I am 24 and I recently started embracing my little side. I'm a switch, mainly submissive, and more specifically a middle. I am in a long distance relationship with someone that I love very much and he is my Dom. But... there is something I really struggle with.

I suffer from depression, anxiety and c-ptsd. Especially lately my mental health has been going downhill... Every time I get another wave of intense depression, something changes in me and I feel very little. I need to be taken care of, I feel very scared and alone, like a little girl who needs guidance and protection. Sadly Sir and I don't live in the same country so it is hard for him to help me through these feelings. I know that all I need is a long hug from him but I can't have it. So, I decided I should probably change the way I experience little space and turn it from a sad mindset to a happy mindset. I have been trying to get in touch with other littles, but it's been hard to find people who share the same interests as me.

So, I decided to write here...and ask you a few questions. If some of you could answer that would be SO helpful! I guess my biggest question is whether there are other people like me out there. Do you feel little when you are depressed and lonely? How do you deal with it? Is there anything that comforts you the most?

Thank you so much if you read all this and I'd really appreciate it if you could answer. I hope you're having a great day <3

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames
lilith_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk