Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 02-03-2023, 03:20 AM   #1
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Default Looking for Female Humiliation Whores

Are you looking for a sadistic and cruel online owner? Someone to take control and mold you into a needy and obedient fuck-toy? Someone that will deny you orgasms for weeks or even months at a time? Someone that will make you edge yourself multiple times per day, but you will never be offered a release. All done, just so you suffer for your owner? And then, when you finally do get to cum on that very rare occasion, you will be made to cum over and over and over again, just so you will suffer even more like a good fuck-toy always should.

Do you want to be made to eat directly from the floor on your hands and knees? And lap your drinks from a pet dish while wearing a collar and leash? Do you want to be made to earn the simple things in life, like bathing, or dressing, or sleeping comfortably? Do you want someone that has complete and total control over your appearance, your weight, what you eat, what you drink, when you exercises, and the clothing you wear? Do you want to be made to beg and plead for even the smallest of life's pleasures, only to be told 'no' more often than not? Do you want to be played with until your owner decides it is time to put you away for the night? Then he will make you sleep on the floor like a dog without the comfort of a pillow or blanket.

If you are a worthless humiliation and degradation whore that craves to be used and abused by a cruel and sadistic Master, then I can offer you a dynamic that provides the attention you desire. You will be tortured and tormented on an almost daily basis and you will be expected to provide photo and/or video proof of any tasks you must complete, or just for my entertainment. Of course, all failures, breaking of rules and not following orders will result in severe and cruel punishments. If you are interested, and think you can handle that much abuse, please contact me. You will be sorry you did.
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 03:38 PM   #2
indiankinkgirl

Hi, I have sent you a private message, hope you received it.

Thanks,
Kinky Bitch
indiankinkgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 03:56 PM   #3
FrostbittenSoul
Adorable Asshole

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkgirlargentina View Post
Hi, I have sent you a private message, hope you received it.

Thanks,
Kinky Bitch
Received and answered.
FrostbittenSoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 08:24 PM   #4
Stephsub

Would love to talk more about this
Stephsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 06:44 AM   #5
publicusedani

I would love to talk to you and see if we have anything in common to explore.

xoxo,
Slutty Dani

dislikes: hard spanking, long term buttplugs, cum eating

Limits: messy, denial, pictures, family, blood, pee/scat
publicusedani is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk