Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

View Poll Results: Which ending should I keep for this story?
Suggested ending #1 24 53.33%
Suggested ending #2 21 46.67%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2011, 04:43 PM   #16
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome! Keep it up!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 06:29 AM   #17
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Section 2 - Monday morning

Hi guys,

here is the next section I promised (and a day early so no punishment thread for me , yet...).

Thank you all for your feedback (and patience for actually reading my foreword and remembering that I have allowed myself one week between posts).

I hope you enjoy!

Shy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the first time in a long time, Kristy beat her alarm clock to the wake-up race. For the whole weekend she had been feeling giddy at the prospect of what she was going to do during the day today. Even now, as she was rising from bed, taking care to turn off her alarm clock, she was still hesitating between the two options. She had purposely kept herself on edge and had not allowed herself to have an orgasm during her two days off just to be even more aroused during the day.

Grinning at her figure in the full-length mirror, she grabbed a mid-thigh white skirt, a tight black tank top and a black bolero to cover her shoulders (as they were not allowed to show off that part of their anatomy at school). Pulling on her skirt and shirt, Kristy found she looked quite sexy. Already, her nether regions were beginning to swell with pleasure and her nipples were pushing against the thin fabric of her top. But something about the whole attire was disturbing her. Brushing away her concerns, she made her way to the washroom to apply the delicate pencil and brush strokes that would make her cobalt eyes stand out even more. Bringing the eyeliner up to her left eye, it hit her, the reason why her attire was making her uneasy. Ever since the eavesdropping incident, when she’d almost got caught by the dare that had sent Sean outside, Kristy had had the nagging feeling that Alicia’s group knew about her presence outside the house the other day. Kristy was sure that if she arrived at school dressed as she was today, it would only confirm her unauthorized presence. Worse, they would (rightly) assume that she wasn’t wearing any underwear and would do anything they could to expose her, quite literally. Finishing up her make-up, Kristy quickly returned to her room, grabbed a pair of panties and a bra and pulled on an unflattering pair of jeans and a simple black t-shirt. She would be much less likely to run into trouble by retiring to the toilet during class to take the edge off and have the orgasm she had been denying herself.

Grabbing her bag, Kristy made her way downstairs to fix herself breakfast. When she got up to rinse her bowl before sticking it into the dishwasher, her eyes met her fathers’ for a brief moment. Feeling happier that she had in weeks, Kristy even allowed herself to flash a small smile to her father before grabbing her bag and leaving for school.

While she was sitting in the bus, Kristy congratulated herself on deciding against wearing the skirt without panties. Because of the way the seats were made in the bus, her feet couldn’t touch the floor. She would have had to really press her legs together to avoid people being able to look up her skirt and she was sure that it would not have gone unnoticed that she wasn’t wearing panties.

As she was walking towards her locker, Kristy noticed a small commotion going on in the main hall. As she pushed her way through the small crowd that had gathered, Kristy recognized Alicia’s voice rise out from the middle of the circle:
- You pervert!
- Now see here, young lady, you know that your attire is not acceptable, a male voice responded.
- You would know, couldn’t take you eyes off me I bet, Alicia answered in a haughty tone.

Just as Kristy got to the edge of the crowd that had formed, she recognized that it was one of the two history teachers that was trying to reprimand Alicia. And Kristy knew why. That man was most definitely not a pervert. True to her word, the girl had come to school in a skirt and skimpy shirt without underwear. Her black mini-skirt barely covered her ass and allowed all eyes to see the top of her hairless mound. Her white tank top hugged her svelte upper body and hardly left any need to imagine what she must look like without it. It was evident from the absence of the telltale lines that outline a bra and her nipples that were pushing against the thin fabric of her shirt that she wasn’t wearing anything under her shirt.

The amusing exchange between the two ended as the first bell rang announcing that students had five minutes to get to class. Kristy was still in disbelief at what she had just seen and she found herself grinning with the knowledge that Alicia was going to be sent home to change and be given a detention for her lack of respect.

The excitement from the morning got Kristy’s juices going and reminded her that she had come to school planning on doing one of the dares that she had eavesdropped on. Thus, as she was sitting through her first period boring economics class, Kristy started planning when she would ask her teacher if she could be excused to go to the washroom. As she looked in her agenda, she realized that she would have the perfect opportunity during her second period French class. The course was much too easy for her and she knew that she wouldn’t have much trouble convincing the teacher, who was impressed at her knowledge of the language, to allow her to be excused from class. Closing her agenda to continue pretending to listen to her economics teacher that droned on, Kristy’s mind wandered and she soon found herself wondering when Caitlin would be doing her masturbation dare. Eventually pushing the thought out of her mind, Kristy looked up at the classroom clock, willing it to go faster for the end of the lesson.

During her second period French class, Kristy was finding it really hard to concentrate on what the teacher was saying. She had decided that she’d ask to be excused near the end of class so that she could go straight to lunch after having fulfilled her growing need to cum. As she was sitting in class, she could feel her clit pulsing and was happy to have a pair of panties on to soak up the juices that had been gathering since the morning. About fifteen minutes before the end of class, when everyone was working quietly at their places, Kristy finally decided to go see her teacher:
- Monsieur Lafrance, pourrais-je svp aller aux toilettes? (Mr. Lafrance, may I please go to the washroom), she asked.
- Mais, il ne reste que quinze minutes au cours. Vous pouvez sans doute attendre, mademoiselle. (But there are only fifteen minutes left to class, you can surely wait young lady), he answered.

Kristy then decided to tell a flat out lie. Thinking hard about what she was about to do, she managed a very convincing blush and, taking on the tone of a very embarrassed person answered:
- Je sais, monsieur. Mais j’ai bien peur que je doive m’occuper d’un petit problème féminin qui vient d’apparaître. (I know sir. But I’m afraid that I must take care of a slight feminine problem that has just come to my attention).
- All right, you may be excused.

Thanking her teacher, Kristy grabbed the few things she had brought to class and made her way to the washroom. She decided to stop by her locker to put away her things first. Heart racing as she entered the deserted toilet, she quickly locked herself in one of the stalls. Realizing the foolishness of her action, as she would be exiting naked anyway, she laughed at herself while she slipped off all of her clothing, letting them sit in an untidy pile on the floor. Unlocking the door and making her way to the next stall, Kristy struck a naked pose in front of the mirror before chuckling again like a little girl and entering yet another stall. Once locked inside, she sat on the very edge of the seat with her eyes closed, and, legs spread, began to work her hungry pussy. She was amazed at how wet she was as she rubbed her fingers in her juices and started circling her clit. So intent was she on building the orgasm she needed, that she didn’t even hear the footsteps that announced the presence of another person in the washroom. As she was concentrating on her audibly wet pleasure and working hard to not let her moans become too loud, she didn’t notice the two feet that were firmly planted in front of her stall door or the absence of clothing in the next stall.

Finally, she came. Hard. She took a few moments to pull herself together, wiped her right index and middle finger on her inner thigh, opened the stall door to get cleaned up before the lunch bell rang and froze as she heard the click of a camera. Standing before her was Alicia, sporting a new ensemble and holding up her cell phone in one hand and Kristy’s clothing in the other. Kristy was mortified, but before she could say anything, Alicia began talking:
- I knew it! I knew that you would come to my place on Friday night. I purposely invited my friends over in a loud voice so that you could hear!

Encouraged by Kristy’s dumbfounded expression, Alicia kept talking:

- What a right little slut you are! Wow, kudos to you, I never thought that you would actually do that. I bet you want your clothes back and the picture and audio recording erased now, right? Well listen up. My friends and I are in need of some new blood to entertain us. So every day this week, for the whole week, one of us will be giving you a daily task to complete. You do a good job and you’ll be part of the gang by next Monday. Do a bad job, however, and the only reputation you’ll have in school and around town will be that of a dirty little slut.

Kristy closed and opened her mouth, willing herself to speak. Realizing that she didn’t have much choice in the matter because of the blackmailing bitch in front of her. Kristy articulated an answer:
- Fine, she said. What do you have in mind?
- See now, I knew you’d be the reasonable type. First thing’s first, though. You’ll likely be wanting you clothes back so you can finish your day. I’ll give you two choices. You can give me one minute to get to the end of the hall with your clothes and you can streak through the hall to grab them and get dressed there or you can put that tongue to use and eat me out so that I can enjoy a nice orgasm too. Your choice, but if I were you, I’d choose quickly, the lunch bell is going to ring soon.

Your choice:
- Will Kristy go streaking through the hall to retrieve her clothing?
- Or will she bring her tongue to Alicia’s pussy and give her the orgasm she’s demanding?
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:32 PM   #18
daremaster 1
getDare God

Awsome! Love it like always.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 03:36 PM   #19
moosey

Love it! I'll go with the streaking option for my vote.

Likes- Wedgies, Private, Quick, Naked in Private, Bladder
Limits- Insertion (and the like), Anal, Public, Family, Messy, Eating

Anyone can be my master, if you PM me with the words "swordfish" I'll be your slave for an hour!
moosey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 04:24 PM   #20
ffgamer
getDare Sweetheart

great chapter gotta be the eating out option for me
Old 08-24-2011, 09:18 PM   #21
Jaw

I'd like to place my vote for the streaking.

Interests-Risky nudity
Jaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:28 PM   #22
knowledge_is_power

Have to go for the eating her out option.

Keep up the good work.
knowledge_is_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 05:18 AM   #23
em52388

I vote to eat her out.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:45 AM   #24
hadesnyberg
Account Banned

Location: where you die i will be the last thing you see but until then i am in your worst nightmares

i also vote eat out of her
i can be contacted at [email protected] but pm me first if your going and wait for me to pm back to so i have a heads up i look forward to hearing from you
Hades DarkBlade
hadesnyberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 02:27 PM   #25
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default The votes are in

Thank you for your votes for the next part, it seems that Kristy will be going through the experience of pleasuring Alicia with her tongue. I'll start writing as soon as I can so that I can post the next part no later than next wednesday (August 31st).

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 08-25-2011, 08:00 PM   #26
thefunman
getDare Succubus

streaking is my options, good story.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 02:35 PM   #27
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

eat out is my vote - i'd like to think that alicia will treat kristy as more of a slut if she knows her willingness
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 10:38 PM   #28
EvilBunny

I'd like to vote for streaking.
EvilBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:17 PM   #29
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Monday afternoon – the start of a week of servitude.

I apologize in advance, this part is quite shorter and may not flow as well as the previous parts. I’ve started working again and my week has been insanely busy. I hope you will still enjoy and thank you for your continued feedback and participation!

Also, since more and more people are participating, It will now take one more vote to decide the direction of the story, so the first 4 users who make the same choice will decide how the story will continue.

------------------------------------------------
Kristy knew that she had to think fast. Here she was, stark naked, in front of the most popular girl in school and she needed her clothes back before the bell rang. She had no idea of the time it was or if Alicia would actually hold up her part of the bargain but she had to take a chance. Afraid that if she chose to streak, Alicia would run off really far with her clothes, Kristy decided to experiment pleasing a girl for the first time in her life. Though the thought of engaging in an intimate act with another girl made Kristy cringe slightly, it is also something that she had fantasized about in the past. Though she had no idea what it must feel like as she had never let her ex get near to that part of her anatomy with his mouth, she was sure going to give it her best shot. Blushing furiously, Kristy gave her verdict:

- Ok, I’ve decided that I don’t want to go running naked to go grab my clothes and get dressed in the hallway.
- Great! What are you going to do then? Asked Alicia in a teasing manner.
- Well… you know… I’ll do the second option, answered Kristy evasively.
- Hum… not good enough my darling. Now be the nice little slut you are and tell me what it is you are going to do to me.

Alicia’s voice had become sterner and the look in her eyes made Kristy drop her gaze to the floor. This girl was most definitely not one to cross. Alicia continued, loving the embarrassment that the new girl was going through.

- Now, look at me and tell me exactly what you are going to do.
- I… I…

Kristy gathered up her courage and made eye contact with the dominating and intimidating girl.

- I am going to give you an orgasm with my tongue.
- Better. Have you ever done that before? Asked Alicia, guessing what the answer would be.
- No. Kristy had dropped her eyes again not only from the humiliation that Alicia was purposely making her go through but also from her embarrassment at noticing that the whole situation was arousing her.
- Let me help you then. You are going to remain naked while I sit on the edge of this toilet with my skirt up and my legs spread. You are then going to kneel between my legs and lick my clit. Eventually, you are going to suck on my clit and insert your tongue in my pussy. You will have your whole mouth on me while you pleasure me and give me an orgasm. Now, let’s not waste any time, I reckon there are less than five minutes before the bell rings.

Kristy followed Alicia in the furthest stall, the big one reserved for wheelchairs. Her head was spinning slightly as she mechanically turned around to lock the stall door and when she turned around saw Alicia sitting there skirt lifted and legs spread wide for her, she felt herself getting wet again. Her whole pussy was hairless, and Kristy began to wonder what it would feel like. She was almost embarrassed at her unkempt mound. As she got to her knees and tentatively brought her tongue to Alicia’s already swollen clit, she closed her eyes willing herself to go through with it. The first lick wasn’t too bad. Evidently, Alicia kept that part of her anatomy very clean and though Kristy could taste the girl’s arousal, it wasn’t as bad as she had anticipated. Once she had gotten past her initial qualms about pleasing another girl, Kristy actually began to enjoy herself. She was imagining a tongue on her own pussy and was doing what she knew felt good.

After a while of alternating between sticking her tongue in Alicia’s pussy and paying direct attention to her clit, Kristy began to hear her captor panting. She knew that the bell was going to ring soon and did not fancy getting caught by any of the other students in the school. Putting her whole mouth to work, Kristy finally made Alicia cum as the bell rang. As the thought what she had just done finally hit her, Kristy backed up and got to her feet.

- Well, well, well… you surprise me, you did good. You certainly use that tongue well enough, maybe we’ll put your whole mouth to use by the end of the week.

Kristy was now aware of classroom doors opening to let hungry students have their lunch break and wanted nothing more than to get out of the stall get dressed, get cleaned up and go on with her day.

- I held up my part of the bargain, now I want my clothing back, she said holding out her hand.

Alicia simply smiled and held gave Kristy her clothing back. Kristy, who was expecting to have to negotiate, was surprised at how quickly the girl complied. She turned around to get dressed, suddenly feeling ashamed of her nakedness. It’s only when she began to search for her underwear that she understood that she had been tricked again. Turning around to face her now dressed bully, she saw her underwear in Alicia’s hands.

- Now, before you begin to argue, know that I have held up my part of the bargain. I did say that you were going to be getting you clothing back. I didn’t, however say anything about your underwear. Slut like you, eating out a girl for the first time like you were a pro, seems a pity to let you go out with it. If I were mean, I’d throw out your boring panties and bra out the washroom door and in the packed halls leaving you with nothing to wear under your clothing. But I’m feeling nice today since you’ve done such a good job today. You get to choose one of them to wear.

Kristy was, yet again, flabbergasted. Thinking back on the morning, when she had almost come to school without any underwear, she was about to tell Alicia to fuck off and just pull on her pants and shirt, when Alicia dropped another bombshell on her:

- Forgot to mention, what ever you choose will have an impact on the rest of your week. If you choose to take your panties, you’ll not be able to wear a bra for the rest of the week, you will not be allowed to touch yourself down there unless it is to wipe after using the toilet and you will have to do various tasks to keep your nipples and breasts in slight pain. If you choose to take your bra, you’ll not be allowed to wear panties for the rest of the week, you will not be able to cum at all and you will be playing with yourself often to remain aroused at all times. The choice is yours, I’d choose quickly if I were you, someone’s bound to come in to freshen up really soon.

Your choice:
- Will Kristy choose to take her panties?
- Or will she decide to wear her bra?

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 08-31-2011, 02:31 PM   #30
em52388

Excellent the pacing is great. I vote to give her back her bra.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, humiliation, punishment, submission, tasks/dares