Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-10-2023, 10:03 PM   #16
Caya
getDare Devil

Stuff as manny marker in as you can. Thsn edge and rey to fit snother one. If you csnt fit snother one thsn cum and push them out while you cum
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 10:03 PM   #17
Violett

Okay I'm done for tonight lol no more horny for me tonight, I still need to write some reports because i did a few more but any dares I do after this will be edging only again; no more cummingg for now

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:
my dislikes get me [I]wetter[/I]

~ Sharpie Stats ~
Anal: 13
Cunt: 14!
Both at same time: Anal 10, Cunt 10 (20)

Limits: blood, scat, drinking piss, public, camera
Violett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 10:06 PM   #18
Caya
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Okay I'm done for tonight lol no more horny for me tonight, I still need to write some reports because i did a few more but any dares I do after this will be edging only again; no more cummingg for now
So i was to slow thsn .. dsng it
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 10:12 PM   #19
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
So i was to slow thsn .. dsng it
Lol yeah we posted at the same tiiime. I already came so muchchchjc I can't do more rn I'm way too sensitive rn

Likes: being controlled, anal, clothespins, bondage, nipple play, ice, edging, sharpies, vibrator, hypnosis

Dislikes: humiliation, extreme pain, piss play, spanking, toothpaste etc, body writing (hidden), wedgies, cocksucking, messy

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 11-10-2023, 11:38 PM   #20
Carh1010

Get 3 normal sized (500ml) water bottles, toothpaste, 6 clothpins, and your plug and toy.
  1. kneel on the ground. Drink water bottle #1 fully, with head tilted high as you can. Worship the water.
  2. Coat nipples and areolas in toothpaste, leave small layer on to hopefully irritate them
  3. Coat mouth and teeth with toothpaste using finger - then chug water bottle #2. Should feel very cold going down.
  4. Your piss obsessed body just consumed a liter of water and is going to be edged with a full bladder. Set a timer on phone for 20 minutes
  5. Apply 2 clothespins to each crusty toothpaste nipple, or areola if they dont both fit, and one to each of your labia. Insert anal plug and sit in your favorite masturbation spot, spread eagle, with your vibrator in front of you.
  6. Sip water bottle #3 as you watch the timer count down. Using only your clothespinned toothpaste nipples, and your needy clit, you must edge 3 times and finish water bottle #3 before the timer ends.

If you can't edge 3 times and finish your 3 water bottles in 20 minutes, you should seek the worst punishment that your master has ever given you and repeat it. If not a repeat, i would ask you to physically break up ~20 ice cubes and swallow them all, creating an uncomfortable temproary coldness in your tummy. Cold stomach, call it blue stomach, like your blue vulva.

Best of luck,
Dan
Carh1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 08:03 AM   #21
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hukky View Post
You should plug one or two ice cubes up your butt, but make sure to lube with a lot of toothpaste. Fuck some toothpaste into yourself with your plug and plug up. Now get clothespins and put two on each pussy lip, and two on each nipple. You may not touch your pussy again until you’ve edged three times with no hands or toys. You can not touch the clothespins either. If they fall off, you may move them to your nipples.

Stay frustrated
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caya View Post
Lers do edges with a ice cube covered in toth paste.
Quote:
Excellent work! If you do want to use your vibrator on your gash, you may only touch the clothespins as mentioned by someone else. Don’t cum!
Ok now I can report back... I was combining dares so there's gonna be a couple long reports; here's the first one:

After doing the PM dares i mentioned before (which i came twice with), i started doing these dares by lubing my asshole with the toothpaste, which did stinng; i just used my finger at first and then grabbed an ice cube (which are really big by the way; they're like the same thickness as my plug). I normally melt them in my mouth but this time I was melting them in my hand because it was all covered in toothpaste lol, and then I finally stuffed it iiinnnn. I was in a position like face down ass up and stuffing it in felt so so good/intense it's insane i just wanted to stay there; felt like alot. And then I added more toothpaste inside with my finger because I was told to use a lot of lube, but now it was mixing alot with melted ice so kinda getting everywhere lol and all over the next ice cube, which I inserted, and then I did it a third time to combine Caya's dare.

Next for the plug, I poured a line toothpaste onto it and fully coated it in white, and then got back into my face down position and stuffed it in. It actually did act as lube to help slide it in more easilyyy even though the toothpaste was assaulting my ass lol. Then I remembered I had to fuck it in; I did that 10 times which felt so crazy submissive, fucking my ass with ice and toothpaste just because I was told to.. but I really liked it.

Then I sat back down on the plug and put 2 clothespins on each nipple, and 2 on each side of my pussy. My pussy felt so extra sensitive to pain; my nipples hurt too but my pussy moore maybe from the toothpaste or sensitivity from cumming twice already?

Then I broke a rule lol I was not told to use my vibrator on my clit but I did and I came so so quickly within like a minute or a little more, and i felt so crazy during it; it felt so extreme and the vibrator was louder because it kept hitting my clothespinnnns. When I took them off there were indentations on my cunt; I didn't even leave them for that long, or maybe my sense of time was wrong lol. I took them all off after cumming; I was supposed to edge 3 times but I had permission to cum in general lol maybe I should've edged twice and then cum, or cum 3 times, but I just wanted to take the clothespins off as quickly as possiblllee...

Thankyou for the dares lol I hopppe using the vibrator like that was okay

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

The following user says Thank You to Violett for this post:
Old 11-11-2023, 08:17 AM   #22
Violett

Lifebuoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzifell View Post
put clothespins on your nipples, clit and pussy lips. the rest put all over your udders.

Now the fun part... pick up your vibrator and make the clamps on your pussy and clit vibrate with it.. no direct touching, just the painful clamps on your most sensitiv spot vibrating for pleasure.

If you take off the clamps before you managed to edge 5 times JUST with that.. you have to listen to a full repeat of Calis while naked, bound and ALL your clamps covering your tits
Right after all that, I tried this.. I did 1 clothespins on each side of my cunt, 1 on each nipple, and then 1 on my cliittt. Then I placed 2 more on each tit, like one to the left side and one to the right side, on both. I have small tits because I'm small in general; maybe I could've fit more but that was painful enough lol!! And then I turned on the vibrator and really tried to see if I can edge, maybe I should've tried for longer lol I didn't try for that long but I concluded that I couldn't edge like that n if I kept trying I'd just be torturing myself!! So I totally failed this dare. At some point I turned off the vibrator and then thought of the consequence of even more clothespins on my tits, which were totally begging to be taken offfff just with 3 each, but I decided to forfeit and take them off.

But I need to ask for a slight alternative to my consequence because the cals curse file is 30 minutes long and that's too long to be clamped for!! Maybe I could be taking them off and putting them back on every few minutes?

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 11-11-2023, 08:47 AM   #23
Violett

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforastrolly View Post
If you’re bad at counting edges here’s what you’ll do.

Get as many markers into your pussy as possible. Really stuff them in. Count them and put that many clothespins on your tits.

Now edge.

Pull out one marker and use it to hit off one clothespin.

Edge again. Take out one marker and hit off one clothespin.

Do that until all the markers are out and all the clothespins have been hit off.
Next I did this oone, and this was the last dare I did last night..

I was still stuffed with the plug and ice and toothpaste by the way. So when I started stuffing my cunt, I felt like 4 was the limit, but then I fit 5 and thought that was my limit. Then I put 2 clothespins on my right tit and 3 on my left, but I wanted it to be even so I forced another marker in, so 6 was the limittt and then I had 3 and 3, just like in a previous dare i did a few minutes before this one, with 1 on each nipple and 1 on each side of each tit.

This felt very very crazyy, I was very stuffed in both ways. And my tits were still red from before and they were getting red agaaainnnnn.

Then I turned on the vibrator and placed it on my clit and I felt absolutely insssaanne to be that stuffed; I thought I'd just edge at first but I let myself cum since I was alloweddd lol kept reminding myself that I'm allowed to, and it lasted so long. .. . . Just so much spasming and every time I'd do that it'd totally press down on all I had inside me. It was so so extreme for me. Idk how long I came for maybe 30 or 40 seconds.

Then I took 1 marker out and tried to hit off a clothespin but I couldn't get myself to do it lol so I tried just pushing it off with the marker but no and it was so red I just took it off, and decided I'll just take them off for the next ones, I can't pull/hit them offf by myself lol maybe I need training for that.

So that was 1/6 done.
5 left.

When I started on the next one, I thought maybe I'll cum for each one, but I felt way way too sensitive like cumming would be too extreme for me id probably cry or something so I just edged the next 4 times. After each time, I'd take out a marker (each one came out super wet) and then take off a clothespin. I remember thinkingg "why didn't I take off the ones on my nipples first" lol. For the last marker, I felt I should make myself cum again lol and I did; it was less intense because I wasn't as fully stuffed but it felt like an actual conclusion like ok I'm done I'm empty now. And I was way too overstimulated to do any mooore..

So overall, I came I think 5 times throughout my whole little dare session last night. I think it spanned about 1 hour.

I altered the dares to cum because I had permission to cum yesterday but now I'm back to edginnng.. I am still accepting more edging tasks that I'll actually edge and not cum to lol

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 11-11-2023, 08:54 AM   #24
Violett

Quote:
You should plug one or two ice cubes up your butt, but make sure to lube with a lot of toothpaste. Fuck some toothpaste into yourself with your plug and plug up. Now get clothespins and put two on each pussy lip, and two on each nipple. You may not touch your pussy again until you’ve edged three times with no hands or toys. You can not touch the clothespins either. If they fall off, you may move them to your nipples.

Stay frustrated
And I know my report is super long lol but I've gotta add that after I was done, and I went to stand up, this dare suddenly 100% felt like I had an enema inside me the whole time idk why I didn't think of how the ice would melt inside me lol i can't just stuff my ass with ice and plug it and leave it theerrre oh my gosh, just from 3 ice cubes I didn't expect it to feel like an enema... I had to force the plug to stay in.

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

The following user says Thank You to Violett for this post:
Old 11-11-2023, 05:31 PM   #25
Hukky
Distinguished Member

I kind of wanted to play on your actual dislikes when I said for you to edge without the vibe. No touching while oh so horny. But I'm glad to indulge you in an enema. Please, do antother 500 mL with 3 ice cubes and toothpaste please, and every minute that you can't hold it is 5 edges before you may cum again. They must be done with toothpaste on your clit.

Likes, Limits, Etc.

PM Dares!! control, hurt me
Hukky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 05:56 PM   #26
Violett

Quote:
I kind of wanted to play on your actual dislikes when I said for you to edge without the vibe. No touching while oh so horny. But I'm glad to indulge you in an enema. Please, do antother 500 mL with 3 ice cubes and toothpaste please, and every minute that you can't hold it is 5 edges before you may cum again. They must be done with toothpaste on your clit.
Noo lol have sympathy, those dislikes should be ignooored. But ok I will do that enema thing next time. How many minutes should my goal to hold it be?

Spoiler:

~ Sharpie Stats ~

Old 11-11-2023, 10:04 PM   #27
Hukky
Distinguished Member

My bad, thought I included it, 20 minutes

Likes, Limits, Etc.

PM Dares!! control, hurt me
Hukky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk