Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-29-2008, 05:44 PM   #16
Roswell

I don't usually like these stories but this one's an exception. Very good.
Roswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:38 PM   #17
LosingBet

Send a message via Yahoo to LosingBet

Sorry i'm not good in poker terminology. So it'll be kinda a bland game.
Part 7: Strip again

So the group switched clothes back to one another and began to get dressed again. Nick kept on his spiderman underwear, Davis with his jockstrap and they uncuffed Alex so he could get dressed. The girls switched their underwear back to one another. Nicole decided to keep on the clothes she took from Nick's room while Jenna was still in Nick's boxer-briefs.
The rules were simple, they played as if there were two people playing but three people strip. Each player was allowed 4 articles of clothing. For guys they wore two shirts to make up for the girls having bras.
"So lets do this." Nick said, his team ready. The cards of the first round were dealt. In each round they had to bet at least one article of clothing. There was practically no backing out even if you were dealt a hand with nothing good. To make things interesting every time a team loss they had to do a group dare. The boys won the first hand, the girls taking off their shirts, or in Nicole's case a sweatshirt.
"Ok, so your dare is to hump each other!" Davis spoke up, it was a bland dare but the girls got into it, joking around like good friends. The next hands were dealt and the guys lost. They took off their first shirt and the girls decided that they also had to hump each other. It was funnier to see guys doing it to each other of course.
The next round started again, and the boys luck had run out again. This time they had to take off their second shirt. All of them were now topless and worried about the rest of the game.
"Ok, lick each other's chests." said Nicole and the boys did. Alex doing Nick, Nick to Davis and Davis to Alex. All of them felt weird about it but they had to do it. The next round continued, cards being dealt and the girls lost. They decided to drop their pants for the boys once again.
"Give each other atomic wedgies." Alex decided, he wasn't very creative. But it proved to be a great dare, the guys admiring the imprints of vaginas in the girl's underwear. They got back into the game, wedgies still in place. The game turned against the boys once again, losing to the girls. They dropped their pants as well. Alex to his boxers, Davis to a jockstrap and Nick down to his brother's Spiderman undies.
"If you back out now we might give you back some of the pictures." Jenna offered, trying to be nice.
"It's all or nothing, what's the dare?" Nick asked
"You guys have to play the last round outside." The boys trooped outside and were given their cards. The girls stayed inside. One more loss an the boys were naked and at the girl's mercy. The cards were shown to the two groups.
The boys lost again. Their last chance crushed. The girls cheered as the boys stripped outside, throwing their underwear into the girls.
"Now come back inside and listen to our rules," said Nicole, and the boys did. "It's 11:50, we're going to go back to Jenna's house. When your mom comes down just be in your sleeping bags and tell her we already left. At 12:15 come outside and meet us. We'll leave notes in your sleeping bags telling each of you what to bring."
The girls went aside and wrote on three sheets of paper, placing each one in a sleeping bag. Then both groups got dressed and departed. A few minutes later Nick's mom appeared at the bottom of the stairs.
"Where are the girls?" She asked.
"Oh they already left mom." Nick said, acting as if nothing happened.
"Ok, well don't stay up too late," and with that she left the room. The boys were left alone to ponder their fate. Each one drew their piece of paper to figure out what they had to bring.

Nick: Change into your brother's superman underwear and wear only that. Bring with you: A towel, spiderman underwear, your cellphone and chocolate syrup. Love; Nicole

Alex: Wear nothing outside. Take Davis' bag of clothes and toiletries with you, don't let him stop you. Also bring an electric razor. Sincerely; Colette

Davis: Take Alex's boxers and wear them outside. He's going to take your bag of clothes and let him. Bring with you some scissors, a shirt and the jock-strap. Best of Luck; Jenna
LosingBet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 08:58 PM   #18
YoureAmazingMe

Very good. :] Moree please.

Feel free to message me with a dare if you'd like and if I'm in the mood and it's not outrageous, I'll definitely consider doing it. I dont have a camera/webcam so don't bother asking me, but if I say I did a dare, I truely did do it.
YoureAmazingMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 09:00 PM   #19
Roswell

Looking forward to Part 8.
Roswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 07:48 AM   #20
LosingBet

Part 8: This is War

The boys were lying around, waiting for 12:15 and their fate to be decided.
"Why do they want us to bring all this stuff?" Nick asked the others.
"Haven't you ever seen on the web all that slave and master stuff?" Davis asked. "They're going to put us in shock collars and torture us. And the they'll have more pictures to blackmail us with!"
"I hope not," said Alex, stating the obvious. His situation was far worse than the others, having to go to the girls naked.
"Well I don't think they just want to torture us, we've been friends for years. Why would they do this to us now?" Nick asked.
"They're girls, who knows why the do anything anyways?" Davis was obviously frustrated, thinking the worst. 12:15 rolled around and they grabbed their things, heading outside.

The girls were already waiting as the boys approached them. For some reason, nick observed, they all seemed mad at each other.
"Ok, heres how this is going to work." Jenna explained "Each of you is paired with one of us. We're going to be playing a little game tonight and will plan other days to do similar games. Tonight the point is to be the last team with clothes on."
"I'm already naked." Alex pointed out.
"That's why you have the bag of clothes," said Nicole distastefully.
"Anyways, Nick and Nicole will be based at the pool. Alex and Colette will be in the woods and Davis and I will be in my playground."
"What's the point of all of this?" Nick asked.
"It's just all in good fun, you lost and we won. So this is what you have to do. Now let's go." Nicole led him back to his own backyard. From the pool deck they could see the woods and the playground in Jenna's backyard.
"So what do we exactly have to do again?" Nick asked, confused.
"Strip the others and throw their clothes in the pool. That is considered out along with clothes thrown in the trees or cut by scissors."
"Seems like this is a pointless game," Nick added, sitting with his legs in the pool.
"Once we win the losers have to do whatever we say. But you still have to follow my orders for now." Nicole seemed very excited about the night to come, Nick was getting more worried by the second.
Old 03-30-2008, 09:58 AM   #21
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Very well written. I'm glad the girls won
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 11:08 AM   #22
andom4444
Moderator & Nice Guy

Brilliant story, would have been nice to see the guys one (all the stories on here seem to have the girls as the mistress not the slave) none the less though, an amazing story so far
andom4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 02:38 PM   #23
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

Wow, i love this story. You have to write more!!!
HSsportsstar 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 11:14 PM   #24
matthew8459

great story, i hope that you can continue it
matthew8459 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:59 AM   #25
LosingBet

Part 9: The Strip War

Nicole and Nick waited patiently at the edge of the pool. Nothing was happening, atleast not that they knew of.
Alex was leaving the woods, dressed in only a shirt and a pair of black briefs which he had taken from Davis' bag. Both of which were too big for him, almost having to constantly re-position his briefs at his waist. Colette had stayed behind and sent him to do her dirty work. His job was to find Davis and Jenna and strip them. Colette promised him that she would do whatever he wanted if he won it for her. His mind wandered and fatasised through his walk.
Then he heard a snap of a branch nearby, he turned around in fear, expecting someone to be behind him. But there was nothing. He kept going, it must have just been an animal he told himself over and over. Then he heard a slice through clothing and suddenly a draft. Davis was behind him, and had cut through the back of Alex's briefs causing them to fall to the forest floor. Alex spun around and tried desperatley to pull down Davis' boxers, his only clothing but Davis was too fast. He pulled Alex's shirt right off of him and threw it into a tree above. Alex was naked once more.
"Damn you Davis!" Alex yelled, frustrated his fantasies would never be reality. But Davis just smiled and continued into the woods, hunting for Colette.
Nick and Nicole waited in scilence, until they heard the faint yelling of Alex from the woods.
"One down," Nicole stated, not caring too much about the fate of Alex. They were in a better lit area than the other places and couldn't see anyone coming.
"Maybe we should go and see what happened?" Nick suggested, curious about his friend.
"And lose the game? No thanks, they'll come to us eventually." Nicole was confident in her plan. If anyone stepped foot on the pool deck Nick and her would puch them into the pool. All of their clothes would be considered out then and thus "stripped."
Nick wasn't convince he was doing the right thing by sitting. But Nicole was the boss of him for now. He looked at her, noticing that she wasn't wearing his clothes anymore and instead was in a sweatshirt and pajamapants.
"What did you do with my clothes?" Nick asked.
"I have them, what's yours in mine now." She smiled, enjoying the phrase. Nick waited again for what seemed like hours. Nothing was happening.
Suddenly they heard someone on the pool deck, it was Jenna. Nicole and Nick jumped up, ready to initiate their plan. Instead of heading for Nick, Jenna lunged at Nicole, pulling her pants down to her knees and pushing her back towards the pool. Nick moved fast and caught her before she fell in. Then he ran around behind Jenna, who was garbbing at Nick's underwear. Then with a big shove jenna was thrown into the pool, taking with her Nicole's pants.
"I think that means both you and Alex are out," Nick said, pleased in his victory.

Limits: Poop, Family, Gross, Public
Old 04-01-2008, 10:21 AM   #26
LosingBet

Part 10: Punishment

Nick and Nicole helped Jenna hout of the pool. As Nicole comanded Jenna to strip and did so Nick couldn't help but notice Nicole's body again. With her baggy pants gone Nicole was wearing new boy-brief style white underwear. He tanned and skinney legs turned him on, which he tried to hide from the girls. He watched the woods. He assumed only Colette was left as Alex's screams would have alerted her to Davis for a surprise attack. She was very sneaky like that. But he couldn't be sure although nothing had emerged from the woods.
"Nicole, who's that?" Nick asked, confused at what he was seeing. The naked and wet Jenna joined them as they watched Alex streaking out of the woods, running from something.
"He's going to kill us all!" He screamed, running still.
"Wait, you said that if your clothes were cut off they were out?" Nick asked
"Yeah, why?" Nicole seemed oblivious to what Nick was thinking.
"You're letting DAVIS run around AT NIGHT with scissors, chasing other people," it was not a pretty thought.
Then Colette emerged from the woods, stripped down to her underwear, being chased by Davis who still had his boxers. Nick and the girls joined the chase, they didn't want anyone to get hurt. Davis was too compeditive to realize he could hurt him or the others with the scissors.
Nick was running the fastest, intercepting Davis and knocking the scissors out of his hands. Davis tackled Nick because the game was still on to him. Nick and Davis rolled around on the grass as the girls watched, cheering them on. Nicole and Colette were too obsesed with the fight to think of stripping the other and winning the game. Right now it was Nick vs. Davis.
Then a bright light turned on from Nick's house, the girls saw it and ran for cover. Alex joined Davis and Nick who had stopped fighting. Nick's mom emerged from the house, appearing enraged.
"NICK, is this what you do at sleepovers? Your brother wakes up naked, you're wearing his underwear, Alex is naked and you're wrestling Davis? What is the meaning of this?!" Nick looked around, the girls were gone.
"Mom, it was the girls!" He defended
"The girls are at Jenna's house sleeping probably but you're out here almost naked! Now get inside. Alex, Davis, I'm calling your parents," and she did. Nick was grounded for the rest of his summer vacation, as was Alex and Davis. For the next month all they had were the memories of that one night.
About a week later the girls called all of them, reminding them that they had still won and expected to reunite this game when school started. Offically nobody won the first game. Nick and Nicole started dating, his mom thought she was a good girl and let her come over through the summer. Nick's mom told his brother that he was allowed to punish Nick for stripping him in the night. He swears he will soon.
To Nick, the night had cost him a lot. But he continued to let his fantasies run wild about the beginning of school would bring.

That's the end of my first story, hope you liked it and it wasn't too short. I'm still deciding if I should post the next part here or in a new topic. But look for it!

Old 04-01-2008, 08:51 PM   #27
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Im sad he got caught, but at least Nick ended up with Nicole. Good job and I will be looking for more good things out of you!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:34 PM   #28
HSsportsstar 1

Send a message via AIM to HSsportsstar 1

yea you should definately make a second story. Maybe about when they get back to school or something
HSsportsstar 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:29 PM   #29
LosingBet

Story 2: A week of Truth or Dare
Part 1: Horrid Revenge
(Warning: Contains horny young children gone wild. )

The bell rang, the first day of school was finally over. Nick, Alex and Davis were offically un-grounded and intended to celebrate at Nick's house with their friends. The boys were pleased that all three of them shared two classes, gym and math. The girls were in several of their classes. Nick was especially pleased that ne sat next to Nicole in their history class and had the same gym hour as they did.
Nick drove home from school and prepared his basement once again for a party. The last time he did this was in the summer, and he knew how that went, leaving him grounded. Tonight the boys wouldn't be sleeping over and Nick's brother, Kyle, would have a few of his friends at the house partying too. As if little kids knew about real parties.

The night began as his friends arrived... and the little munchkin children that were his brother's friends. Once the party had started Kyle pulled his brother aside and led him upstairs because he had "something important" to show him.
"You're not wearing the right clothes Nick," he said, once they got up to his room. Nick was concerned, his imagination wandered as his thoughs turned to the punishment he was promised.
"I am not wearing your underwear down to that party," it was the first thing Nick thought of.
"Ew, no." Obviously Kyle had something else planned.
"Your punishment is private and mom agreed that it was fair," Kyle made Nick lie down on the bed and his arms were handcuffed to the bedposts.
"This is getting weird..." Nick said, worried severely.
"Well, mom agreed to most of it." Kyle stated.
"I swear if you pull anything freaky here I will go to mom!" He knew his good little brother would back down.
"She'll beileve me more than you. I'll make up a ton of stuff that will get you grounded forever and she'll beileve me!" Nick knew this was true and complied, his brother didn't have an evil mind by any means. His brother began opening doors and kids emerged, boys and girls. They surrounded the bed that Nick was trapped too.
"Ok, now this is crossing the line!" Nick halfway yelled, he was surrounded by 7-10 year olds and it appeared all of them were waiting for something.
"Mom said I could invite a small audience to your humiliation. But I figured since you have to do what I say that i'd invite all my friends and add onto the humiliation a bit," The thought of being humiliated in front of these kids was mortifying to Nick, his other friends were busy downstairs and his mom would instantly take his brother's side.
"This is revenge for the humiliation and the pictures," Kyle said, coming closer to Nick.
"There were no pictures of you!" Nick was confused, the girls had shown them all the pictures.
"Well there were, I saw some of them that my friends found. You have pervert friends Nick!"
"So do you, you're barely eight!" Kyle ignored this and began to work on Nick's belt, pulling it completely off his pants. He then moved to Nick's jeans, there was silence and kyle was unzipping and snapping. Nick was mortified as his shorts came down, revealing his red boxer-briefs and a big buldge. The thoughts of what would come next were giving him a large boner. He was at the mercy of not just one person but a mob. And they were all young. Kyle began to pull at the boxer-briefs, Nick began to struggle.
"Please Kyle, i'm so sorry for what happened and it will never happen again i'm sorry!" It was too late though as he was exposed to the group. His erect penis stood high as the crowd stared in awe. His pubic hair was only just growing back from the summer.
Girls began to reach out and touch it, so did some of the boys too. Nick saw a couple of camera phones and even a digital camera taking pictures. He had never been so embarrassed. One of the girls reached out and began to rub up and down his shaft. He was shocked at what they were doing, and even that they knew how to do jack him off. He began to get more and more erect and tried to hold himself back. More people reached out, rubbing his thighs and balls, some lifted up his shirt exposing his chest. It wasn't long before he shot his load off and the crowd was amazed.

This was the most corrupted group of kids Nick had ever seen.

Kyle pulled something out from under his bed and showed Nick. It was a pair of pink flower panties. He pulled them onto nick and put his shorts back on.
"This is my revenge brother," They all returned to the rest of the party. He was pantsed by the group of kids several times, each of which exposing his girly underwear to his friends. A couple hours later and it was time for the little kids to go home. The teenagers had an hour to themselves before their party was shut down too. Nick was releived that he would get some peace now. Hopefully.

Old 04-09-2008, 02:26 PM   #30
daremenow
getDare Succubus

dude, this is awesome. keep it up
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk