Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-12-2023, 03:25 PM   #1
wittleprincess

Female Make me try new things!!! F/22

Nice to meet you! I am new to getdare and I want to try to break myself into this world! My friends have encouraged me to join and I was told I needed to spice up my life and try new things.... So please help me do that!

I want to be turn out a little play toy in the end..... so break me in however you feel fit. I'm looking forward to hearing all the wild and scandalous things that you freaky people can come up with!!!! I do still live with family so pleas be mindful of that!!!

If I do not complete any dares or tasks given to me, I will be completing punishments. So feel free to send one a long with any task given. Myself and a friend will be keeping me on track and ensuring that reports and anything given is competed!

I have updated my likes and limits according to what I know, but I am always willing to try things and have a pretty open mind!

Limits: high public, pictures/videos, blood, illegal, permanent

OPEN MINDED TO TRYING NEW THINGS!!

Toys: 2 dildos, butt plugs, bullet vibe, clothes pins

kik: wittleprincess_me
wittleprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 03:29 PM   #2
SageLeech
Longtime User

This is really fun and pretty easy. Choose either your left or right but cheek. You you are to spank that cheek constantly for a full minute. If a full second passes without a spank you have to start over and light spanks don't count as a spank. Now do it on the other cheek. Hopefully you enjoy the coloration after.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

KIK: ieech
Twitter: @SageSwitches
SageLeech is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SageLeech for this post:
Old 11-12-2023, 03:54 PM   #3
wittleprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageLeech View Post
This is really fun and pretty easy. Choose either your left or right but cheek. You you are to spank that cheek constantly for a full minute. If a full second passes without a spank you have to start over and light spanks don't count as a spank. Now do it on the other cheek. Hopefully you enjoy the coloration after.
What would you like me to use to do my spanks?

Old 11-12-2023, 03:56 PM   #4
SageLeech
Longtime User

I was going to leave that up to you. Hand is probably easiest but using and implement is more fun for the audience

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

Old 11-12-2023, 04:07 PM   #5
Santagar
getDare Sweetheart

Get naked except for your panties and drink 2 liters of water. In your room, in front of a mirror, edge 5 times through your panties. After each edge you'll drink half a glass of water. When you're done remove your panties and put them in your mouth to gag yourself. And edge yourself 5 times again. If you manage to hold out until that point you can finally go pee in the bathroom. But once you've started the task, you can't stop it, if you can't manage to hold, you just pee where you are, but if you pee during the task, you have to drink another liter of water before you keep going until the end
Old 11-12-2023, 04:13 PM   #6
wittleprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageLeech View Post
I was going to leave that up to you. Hand is probably easiest but using and implement is more fun for the audience
Thank you for your task! I decided to use a wooden spoon, but I soon regretted that! I began with the left cheek first, set my stopwatch and began. The first few smacks were painful especially since I did not know what to expect. I got through the first minute and finished with a throughly red cheek. My right side was the problem side, I not only had to start over one but twice, I got the the 35 second mark and hesitated. I started the minute over was already had tears rolling down my face. Let's just say after the final try of the right side, I cannot sit properly. Thank you again

The following user says Thank You to wittleprincess for this post:
Old 11-12-2023, 04:54 PM   #7
SageLeech
Longtime User

Very nicely done. After you recover a bit you should try for 2 minutes.

Likes,Dislikes,Limits
My Tools

PM Dares

Old 11-12-2023, 09:11 PM   #8
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Spend 10 minutes naked in a multi-stall public bathroom. For extra fun...put clothes somewhere you cannot reach.

If you feel you are about to chicken out you may dress before the time is up by dunking your head in the toilet.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 09:36 PM   #9
Caya
getDare Devil

Default Pushing ypu a bit

This dare will push you a bit.

It can be played togetter with your friend.
You need a dice, a skirt knell lenght wen worn on her hip and a blouse or tight fitting Shirt. Maybee some underware if your not comftsbal going without any.

Put on your clothes and get in thr car. You and your friend if they want to join are going to Go out for a forest walk. (You choose the time. But choose wisly).
When at the trail pull yous skirt up to your waistline and start the walk.

Once your Well on the forest Trailer this dare starts.
Frist dice determins how long your adventure is going to be.
1. 30 minutes
2. 40 minutes
3. 45 minutes
4. 50 minutes
5. 55 minutes
6. 60 minutes

The second dice roll(everyone rolls individualy) deterins the time inbetwen shortening your skirt.
1-2. 20 minutes
3-4. 15 minutes
5-6. 10 minutes
To shorten your skirt simply fold over the waistbwnd of your skirt about a hands with and pull it up to your waist again.
Good luxk and have fun not getting seen.
Caya is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk