Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-14-2020, 02:16 PM   #76
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
So my husband just called me... My 14 days of self isolation starts now! I am not allowed to leave the house until the 29th July

For those outside the UK, there is a rule here where if you have come into close contact with someone who later tests positive for covid then you must isolate for 14 days. Family members don't need to isolate (so my husband can still go to work during this time)

As people had bumped this thread all the way up to the end of the month, the list below shows who added which day. So for those people, you can set tasks / rules for each of the days shown.

For anyone else reading this you can suggest rules / tasks for me to do and my husband will choose which ones I have to do.

Just please bear in mind that I will be home alone during the day so whatever is suggested needs to be safe and I'll still need to be able to eat / drink / go to the toilet etc
OK. So when you are alone you are to wear your chastity belt and nothing else which should be secured by a chain to a weight (28lb or whatever) on the floor. So when you go around the house you must carry it with you.
Old 07-14-2020, 02:30 PM   #77
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
OK. So when you are alone you are to wear your chastity belt and nothing else which should be secured by a chain to a weight (28lb or whatever) on the floor. So when you go around the house you must carry it with you.
My husband has already said that I will be naked 24/7 for the next 2 weeks.

I did have to convert that to kg... That's quite heavy! Will have to see what we have around the house that's heavy enough

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2020, 11:48 PM   #78
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Ok my rule for today is that you are to remain gagged for the whole time your Sir is out of the house.

If your jaw becomes too sore and you can't keep going with it then let know and I will find a more difficult alternative...
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 12:21 AM   #79
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
Ok my rule for today is that you are to remain gagged for the whole time your Sir is out of the house.

If your jaw becomes too sore and you can't keep going with it then let know and I will find a more difficult alternative...
The whole time? Or can I take it off to eat and drink?

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 07-15-2020, 01:43 AM   #80
MrFrustration
Longtime User

You can take it off every two hours for 5 minutes.
Old 07-16-2020, 01:08 AM   #81
MrFrustration
Longtime User

For today I would like your legs to be completely fused together for the whole day - cable tie joining your big toes, ankles chained directly together and knees tied together.

Wrists must be in hand cuffs.
The following user says Thank You to MrFrustration for this post:
Old 07-16-2020, 02:01 AM   #82
Louise1
getDare Succubus

The default rules that I have for the full 2 weeks are:
  • Naked 24/7
  • Hands cuffed 24/7
  • Ankles shackled 24/7
  • Locked to a 15kg weight that's chained to me chastity belt

I can be given an exemption from these rules by the people setting my rules each day. My husband has said that I'm to do as I'm told with the rules and tasks I'm given , only he can decide if something goes too far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
For today I would like your legs to be completely fused together for the whole day - cable tie joining your big toes, ankles chained directly together and knees tied together.

Wrists must be in hand cuffs.
This is going to be an interesting day. Need to find somewhere to stand up otherwise I'm stuck on the floor all day

Old 07-16-2020, 02:47 AM   #83
MrFrustration
Longtime User

That sounds perfect - something to keep you occupied.

Thankyou for sharing your 24/7 rules. How long is the chain between your ankles?
Old 07-18-2020, 04:13 PM   #84
MrFrustration
Longtime User

As you haven't answered my question about the chain between your ankles, it should be permanently shortened to 3" as punishment.

Advertisements
Kink Talk