Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2023, 06:20 PM   #1
sexriley
getDare Sweetheart

Default Denial/Edge Extension

So I tried this previously and coming back for more. I'm gonna try and make this one a bit more dooable than the last.

So here's the rules:

1)Every post adds one edge that must be completed by the end of the denial period. (including mine)

2)No double posting unless an hour has passed between your last post. (if someone posts after you then you don't have to wait for the hour to be up.)

3)The denial period will last for 30 days, plus any additional days added. (See "bonus" section #3)

4)If the denial period ends and there are still edges due, then the denial period will continue until all due edges are complete.

5)After I've completed the denial period, I will then ask for permission to cum. My release will entirely depend on the generosity of others which will motivate me to make people happy.

6)If I make a mistake and cum, I must ruin it and start completely over. (ie, edge count and day count is reset)

Bonus:

1)After contributing 10 edges, players gain the option of attaching tasks to be completed along with the edge.

2)Every 100 edges contributed doubles the amount you can add per post. (1, 2, 4, 8, etc.)

3)Every 100 posts (for anyone, not per player) adds another 30 days to the denial clock.

I don't think this one will pick up much traction, but we'll see I'm pretty confident nobody will get to 100 posts at least.

I've been pretty busy lately but I'll do my best to keep up with any edges that are added and I should be able to post updates at least semi-regularly.

Dislikes: Pee

Limits: Blood - Scat - Age Play - Family - Pics

kik - GalRiley

Deny Me Here
sexriley is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging and denial