Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-20-2021, 11:17 AM   #1
Sub_Luceinz

Default home alone looking for humiliation tasks and rules

Hey everyone!

I'm home alone house-sitting for some weeks and I'm so horny and I can't keep my hands off my naughty horny cock. I need dares to keep me busy while I'm alone and punishments for being such a horny and wet slut.

I have a lot of freedom to be controlled 24/7 while home.

I will try to do everything, pushing many of my limits for the first time..

I like exposure (timed) games (online and offline) humiliation, orgasm control, bondage, online chat rooms, urine, spanking, orgasm denial (I want to cum every day a lot but I really want to torture me this time)

What about using me in front of my neighbours? Should they know what a dare slave slut i really i am? It will be my first time who I will go outside of my big balcony.

Please abuse me and make me to send you pics.

Last edited by Sub_Luceinz; 07-20-2021 at 11:25 AM.
Sub_Luceinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 06:05 AM   #2
Sub_Luceinz

I will be alone for a week. Please everyone play with me...
Old 07-31-2021, 01:33 PM   #3
HerShyToy
getDare Sweetheart

I think you should do two edges for every post starting with this one. And you must eat up the pre cum after every one of them.
HerShyToy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 07:24 AM   #4
Sissymjohnson

What toys, clothes, etc do you have?

Limits: scat/pee, public, family, anything that leaves a mark.

Loves: being humiliated and talked down to.

Kik: Sissym.johnson
Sissymjohnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2021, 12:17 PM   #5
Sub_Luceinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerShyToy View Post
I think you should do two edges for every post starting with this one. And you must eat up the pre cum after every one of them.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissymjohnson View Post
What toys, clothes, etc do you have?
a but plug, collar, ball gag, and rope but i can buy anything for tasks, any ideas?
Old 08-02-2021, 11:15 AM   #6
Sub_Luceinz

What else toys should I buy?
Old 08-05-2021, 10:57 AM   #7
Sub_Luceinz

bumping this thread leaving myself so available... makes me masturbate so badly

come on and use me as much as you want
Old 08-07-2021, 12:46 PM   #8
Sub_Luceinz

Dared for another bumping!!
Old 08-08-2021, 01:01 AM   #9
karthik

you will only wear frill panties for 1 month starting now. It should be satin/silk material, pink or red colour only. patterns preferably which includes flowers, polka dots, teddy bear, disney princess characters.
if you are already wearing boy underwear, you only have one hour to change into girly panties. if you dont have them with you, then buy them. For every hour extra you take, you need to edge 10 times. You dont need to do them right away, but you need to complete all the edges before you go to bed.
Also you need to carry one extra panties and a tampon/sanitary napkin (like any girl would carry) with you at all times.
At home you will be wear a full maid or girl uniform at all times. It has to be either bright pink or red. or french maid type (black). you should wear stockings at all times. If you dont have them yet, you need to buy them, but until you get them, you will be naked at all times.
You will not cum at all in this month. if you overshoot, you will ruin it and then go to kik and message one random person (of opposite sex) what you did-it should include you were forbidden to cum but you did. (if you dare, you can talk to one girl in person as well)

pm me a report if you can
limits: family, illegal, anal, insertions, cum eating, POT, messy extreme pain, poo, pics with face.

Edging dare: edges done 1036. daily edge 184
in chastity 2018-2021
last complete orgasm 25/12/2018
last ruined orgasm 25/12/2019
karthik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 01:23 AM   #10
PoloQween

I’m home alone for the week, my kik is gigi5304
Old 08-08-2021, 02:28 PM   #11
Sub_Luceinz

Quote:
Originally Posted by karthik View Post
you will only wear frill panties for 1 month starting now. It should be satin/silk material, pink or red colour only. patterns preferably which includes flowers, polka dots, teddy bear, disney princess characters.
if you are already wearing boy underwear, you only have one hour to change into girly panties. if you dont have them with you, then buy them. For every hour extra you take, you need to edge 10 times. You dont need to do them right away, but you need to complete all the edges before you go to bed.
Also you need to carry one extra panties and a tampon/sanitary napkin (like any girl would carry) with you at all times.
At home you will be wear a full maid or girl uniform at all times. It has to be either bright pink or red. or french maid type (black). you should wear stockings at all times. If you dont have them yet, you need to buy them, but until you get them, you will be naked at all times.
You will not cum at all in this month. if you overshoot, you will ruin it and then go to kik and message one random person (of opposite sex) what you did-it should include you were forbidden to cum but you did. (if you dare, you can talk to one girl in person as well)

pm me a report if you can
thank you for wanting me to feminize and humiliate me so fucking much

Advertisements
Kink Talk