Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-12-2024, 07:10 PM   #1606
MessFanatic

Evee is known for its 3 main evolutions so you get to choose one of three things for your dare to be based around (pm me with your answer)

Diaper
Crossdressing
Bondage

My Pokémon is kyurem

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729

Last edited by MessFanatic; 01-12-2024 at 07:15 PM.
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2024, 05:56 PM   #1607
MessFanatic

Bumping this thread

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 04:57 PM   #1608
MagnumOpus

Your dare will last for one week.

Kyurem loves cold, dark places, so your house/apartment/whatever must always have the lights off and the temperature must be kept eight degrees below its usual setting (of course, you should use the Cool/Cold setting only, never Auto, Heat, or Em Heat).

Kyurem only has two fingers on each hand, so when you are home and able, you must tape your thumb+pointer+middle fingers together and your ring+pinky fingers together on eaxh hand.

Kyurem’s Ability is Pressure, so you must eat every meal while squeezing your balls with one hand (unless you’re in public).

Kyurem’s tail is a major part of all of its forms, so you should keep a tail plug (or buttplug if you don’t have a tail plug) in your ass at all times when home alone, and a small buttplug in your ass when in public. You should have at least three plugs for use at home, and you’ll rotate them every two hours. Whichever ones aren’t being used should be kept in the freezer (or fridge if they’re metal).

Interestingly, Kyurem’s jaws are frozen shut by the ice encasing its head. So, when home and able, duct tape your jaw shut outside of meals and dental hygiene. Use white duct tape if you have it.

And it should go without saying, but wild Pokémon don’t wear clothes, so stay naked as often as possible.

My Pokémon is either Malamar, Pyukumuku, Slaking, or Gimmighoul; whichever one you have the most interesting idea for..

My nicknames are Bondage Bitch and Bondage-Instructions

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 09:26 PM   #1609
MagnumOpus

Bumping this thread

Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

Old 03-08-2024, 01:53 PM   #1610
MagnumOpus

Bumping this thread

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

Old 03-09-2024, 04:25 AM   #1611
Princesspanties

Slacking:

Put on your cosiest pyjamas, then find yourself a nice spot to lay. Don’t expect
To be moving from this spot because you’ll be binding your legs. For the next 4 hours, very slowly edge yourself, stopping every 20 minutes for a whole 5 minutes due to truant.

For me, if it’s not too much to ask, I got 4 days free… so.. maybe ralts. Kirlia, gardevoir and gallade?
Orientation: pan

My likes and limits

Pm asking “have you been a good girl” and I have to answer honestly

my pm dares
Princesspanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 11:12 PM   #1612
Dumb Eevee

Sorry that 3 free day were a waste, we'll have to make good use of your remaining 1 day ;p

Gardevoir/Gallade even Kirlia seem too big for a baby like you, so we'll do Ralts >:3

For Ralts the "Feeling Pokemon", your going to be feeling very wet :3

This dare will be 6 hours long; you'll start with a diaper, paci in, a cute top on, and no bottoms.

You have diaper on, with only a 2 hour wait at first until you can have your changing privileges, so don't be afraid to use it. Just beware that some rolls might "compromise" your changing privileges further, which may last beyond the dare time.

Every hour you'll drink one full baby bottle of water; as well as roll for an activity down below.

1: *Print out a couple coloring page, color for 40 minutes. Once two drawings are done, you can wet/mess yourself to stop, but you'll have to flip a coin; heads means no consequence; tails, means no changes for 20 minutes.
2: Watch 2-3 kid's show (however many you can get in an hour), preferably Pokemon, with a bottle of milk; pick a favorite side/recurring character take a sip anytime that character starts speaking.
3: *Go take a nap; set a stopwatch and hide it; your goal is to get up in exactly an hour without looking at any clocks or timers. Every minute you go over is how long you have to wait before you can get a change. Every minute your up early is triple that amount of minutes.
4: Corner time for 30 minutes; If you pee or mess during that time... Flip a coin, heads means you end early; tails means you have to wait out your sentence.
5: *Get a Blankie/Plushie, carry it around for 1 hour. Don't let it sit, drop, or touch the ground; or leave your arms. Failure means no changes for 30 minutes
6: *Pee/mess yourself, or if you can't, pour a cup of luke-warm water into your diaper. Flip a coin; heads means 10 minutes without changing, tails means 30 minutes without changing

*these times stack

-----------------------------
My pokemon can be Eevee (I mean, whatdidya expect), or any of the eeveelutions, as well as I enjoy Vulpix and Ninetails

M/20/Bi
Switch, Leaning towards sub

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Toys
Dumb Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 08:07 PM   #1613
Dumb Eevee

I'll give dis' a small bump ;p

M/20/Bi
Switch, Leaning towards sub

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Toys
Dumb Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2024, 02:24 PM   #1614
iltcomof

You will collect as many eeveelutions as possible within 24 hours

Select 5 eggs to work as fire, water, thunder, leaf and ice stones.
To get jolteon, flareon, vaporeon, leafeon and glaceon, get all 5 stones in your ass, hold for 5 mins and release only one. The one you release is your caught eeveelution. Get them all out and back in to catch the another one.

To catch espeon and umbreon, put on some diapers, drink half a gallon of water and hold it for at least 1 hours, at day (espeon) or at night (umbreon).

To catch sylveon, just get on a cute outfit and release yourself on your diapers.

Hope you catch them all.

My pokemon is shellder.

Currently an obsessed whore
My celebrity targets: Kathryn Newton

Likes and limits | PM dares | Rules
BDSM test |
Toys
iltcomof is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pokemon