Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 09-23-2023, 10:25 AM   #61
Tewistail

When the urge to pee is present, you can start this challenge: you should wear an ABDL diaper, nothing more, nothing less.

You will roll 3 dice of 6.

- The first result corresponds to the number of hours you will have to spend in public. It must be in a crowded and busy place, for example in a shopping center.

- The second result corresponds to the quantity of water you will drink before going out in half a liter: for example, if your result is 4, you will drink 0.5 x 4 L.

- The third result corresponds to the same quantity of water, in half a liter, but which you will pour directly into your diaper before going out.

Have a good walk, hoping you don't leak too much!

Don't hesitate to add me
I can send proof

Kik : Tewistail

PS : Excuse me for my questionable level of English.
Tewistail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 09:33 AM   #62
Tewistail

I bump this post

Don't hesitate to add me
I can send proof

Kik : Tewistail

PS : Excuse me for my questionable level of English.
Tewistail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2023, 11:37 AM   #63
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

You'll be heading out to a nearby shopping center for your public diaper dare. Some prep work is involved:

- You'll need to have peed at least 4 times in an ABDL diaper prior to heading out. Let's make that nappy both smelly and poofy
- You'll need to bring a long a change of diapers and wipes as you'll be changing in a public washroom
- Drink at least 1L while you're out and pee 2 more times before you find a public washroom to change in.
- You can dress however you like leaving the house, but after you change, you MUST have the top of your diaper over the top of your pants/belt so that if you shirt rises high enough, people will be able to see the top of your diaper.
- Go to 3 or 4 shops, reaching for 2 items in each shop on the top shelf and examining each item for about 15s each.
- Pee once more in your new diaper at least once in the middle of a shop and then head home.

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2024, 09:42 PM   #64
SlaveRalph
Distinguished Member

Bumping this thread

Likes: driving dares, diapers, semi/hidden public, edging, nudity, orgasm control, humiliation, piss

Punishments: anal, spanking, pain, piss drinking, messing

Limits: full public, face, family, extreme pain, cbt, cum eating

PM Dares
SlaveRalph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 12:02 PM   #65
DiaperWetterLoser

First time posting! Let’s have some fun…
You’re gonna get desperate… and I do mean DESPERATE to pee! You’re going to do the rapid desperation challenge. This is quite a simple challenge: for two hours, drink water every 15 minutes and pee into the toilet the second you feel the urge (no holding allowed!) After those two hours, you’re to keep up the 15 minute drink timer, but you’re not allowed to use the toilet any more! This will get you vvvveeeerrrry desperate to pee after only around 90 minutes of not being allowed to use the toilet.
Once you’re real desperate and squirmy, you’re to put on an ABDL nappy and go get something from a drive thru! Then, you’re going to do your best to hold it so that you can finally let it all out while ordering your food. Try not to stammer or blush when you try talking while peeing!
If you can’t hold it that long, you need to sleep overnight in that same diaper, so do your best to hold it!

Likes: Diapers, Wetting, Hypnosis, Humiliation, Light Public
Dislikes: Messing, semi-extreme to extreme public, Family+Friends
I only have one diaper right now, so try and give me something that I can do with just one! Thanks!
DiaperWetterLoser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 09:33 AM   #66
FoxyFemboy

Find a moderately crowded public place like a busy park or shopping centre. Put on a snug-fitting diaper and wet it, feeling the warm sensation spread. Walk confidently through the chosen location, embracing the mix of humiliation and excitement while enjoying the reactions and curious glances from passers-by.
Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics, chastity, unimaginative tasks.
Limits: Rough anal, family, full public.
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 05:46 PM   #67
Omo

You’ll be wearing a diaper as you go through the course of your regular day. You must cum in your diaper whenever you use it, and draw a tally mark on your arm or similar for each orgasm you have. The number you get is the number of days you must wear either women’s underwear or diapers in a row, and you must draw over the tally marks to ensure they remain visible until the final day of your dare. That day you must find an appropriate holding challenge, and if you fail you must re-do this dare.

Funishmemts: Typing lines, wedgies, hidden public

Limits: Feminization, exposure, edging/orgasm control, oral, anal, scat, messy

PM dares
Spoiler:
PM me SPANK and I'll spank my ass 25 times per cheek

PM me HOLD and I will drink 3 large glasses of water and not pee for 3 hours after I finish drinking.

PM me WEDGIE, a type, and how long and I'll do it

BDSM type
Omo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 12:31 PM   #68
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

Well given your likes and limits it's clear we'll have to make your a diapered wedgie piglet. You'll put on your favorite pair of underwear and diaper up nice and thick. At least three diapers. You will pull the pair of undies in your diapey into a shoulder wedgie. Then over your big old diaper you'll put on a second pair of underwear which you will then use to put yourself into a hanging wedgie. You will hang there oinking and holding your nose up like a pigs until you've edged five times.

I lost a bet and please make my dares as hard as possible. I'm begging you.

Likes: Messy, Embarrassment, Wedgies, Food play, Role play, Bondage, Spanking, Switching, Light pain play, Anal

Limits: Public, Pee, Poop, Lots of pain, Social suicide, Anything illegal, pictures, Stupid People

PM dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90616
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2024, 03:47 PM   #69
TheOn

Put on 3 thick diapers. You must now leave the house (since public is a limit, you can just go to your backyard, but IT CAN NOT BE IN YOUR HOUSE) Now, you cannot go inside till the outermost diaper leaks. Be safe and don't drink too quickly so you might be outside for a while. You can earn bottles of water in any of these ways.

1. Take a picture of yourself and DM it to me (Daiper must be visible)
2. Take off an item of clothing
3. Complete any other dare on get dare

Please give me a dare that can be done in private

Likes: Gross Food Messy, Daipers, Wedgies, Swirlies, Piss, Scat, Everything not mentioned
Dislikes: Longterm, Bondage
Limits: Blood, Public, Family/friends, Exposure, extreme pain, anal, cum/sexual

I do not have any toys.
TheOn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, diapers, embarrassing, humiliation