Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-02-2014, 03:37 PM   #1
toddiaper

Talking Embarrassing/Humiliating Diaper Dares - Person Above

The rules for this are simple: give the person above you a dare that is humiliating or embarrassing because of diapers. They can be (but by no means have to be) public.

Unless otherwise requested, all dares should be shorter than 12 hours.

I'll go first.
toddiaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 01:55 PM   #2
NobodyImportant

So you like thick diapers?
Here is a two parter:
Roll a d6.
Try to put on more diapers than i have had on maximally, but at least the number you rolled on the die.
PM me with the amount you put on. If you managed to put on more than i have, you win and may give me a dare that bends my limits somewhat. If you didn't, I win and you may only touch your penis through a diaper for the rest of the month. (Including peeing) You will also have to use diapers for all your peeing and pooping for a week.

2:
Before you PM me, you may go outside in the diapers you are wearing (can be late at night)and take a pic of your clearly visible diaper bulge.
If you do this, you will win automatically.
If you don't do this, you get another week of only using the diapers for all your toilet needs. And this week you only get 6 diaper changes.

No-no : Permanent social or physical damage, inhomogeneous stuff, messing, wearing less than 4 diapers at a time
I love: lots of things... lots of diapers mainly ^^,, latex, neoprene,hidden public stuff, risky public stuff, super long term stuff, stretchy & tight things in general, huge anal, anal training BDSM, mild pain, slime, humiliation fear of getting caught,picture proof,etc.

I never put on less than 4 diapers. I like messy not dirty. I LOVE but don't USE diapers.
NobodyImportant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 04:12 PM   #3
The Dyed Diaper

Somehow you must lock yourself into a triple diaper. Throw the key over your back fence into your neighbour's yard. Once they go out, or when it gets dark, jump the fence and get the key back.

Let me know what you think!
The Dyed Diaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:10 PM   #4
johnsmilk

Wear a diaper to the mall and let at least 3 people see it, also you must wet it 2 times

I want a diaper dare at the movies please

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:48 PM   #5
toddiaper

Ok, buy a large can of refried beans and a bottle of lemonade. You are going to wear a triple layer diaper, putting the lemonade into the front of the outermost layer (so your diaper turns yellow) and dumping the beans into the inner most diaper. You must go to a movie theater dressed like this, and cannot change until you get home. At all times, at least one inch of the diaper must be visible above your waist line.
Also, any bathroom urges you have at the theater may be acted on instantly without restraint. Have fun
Old 03-01-2014, 04:06 PM   #6
romeo_sierra

Put on a diaper, or two, however many you're comfortable with and take pictures showing your face, and diapered state. Take those pictures and stash them on a flash drive, include an email address for contact on the drive.

Afterwards, put on any outfit you'd like. Bonus points for tighter, more revealing clothing. Take your diapered state and the pictures to the mall and walk around. Drop the flash drive somewhere, preferably in a store you shop in most frequently, or an all women's store like victoria's secret.

Continue to be a mall rat until you've wet/soiled your diaper.

Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Scat, Illegal, Long Time Periods, i.e 3+ days.

I have: Diapers, Sissy Dresses, School Girl Outfits, Panties, Bras, Butt Plugs, Dildos, Rope, Silk Scarves, Mini Dresses, Corsets, Baby-Doll Nighties, Heels, Mini-Skirts, and Cuffs.
romeo_sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 04:21 PM   #7
hats

Send a message via Yahoo to hats

For your task, you are going to need a few things. Firstly, you are going to need a diaper, sissy. Second, you are going to need a jar of apple sauce (your call on how big, but the bigger the better! I recommend 500ml and up). The final thing you will need is a turkey baster. Do not continue reading until you have bought all the required things!

Here's what you're going to do. First, lay out all the items, and find a place to lay down. I also suggest putting something on the ground under you. Take the turkey baster, and fill it with apple sauce. Then, take the turkey baster, and insert it into your bum. You can use some lube first if you want. Squeeze the bulb and feel the apple sauce squirt out into your sissy hole. You may squirt some air in with it. Hold everything in, including the air. If you let out a fart, some applesauce could come out as well, and we don't want that yet. Keep filling the turkey baster and filling your bottom with the apple sauce. Keep filling until the entire jar of apple sauce is inside you. If you can't get it all with the turkey baster, don't worry about it. Anyway, put on your diaper(s), and enjoy. Eventually all that apple sauce is going to come out into your diaper. Whenever you are ready, let it all out. Then I want you to sit down and wiggle around in it a bit, and enjoy the mess in the back of your diaper

extra points if you go to the mall

i would like mine to be public and sissy humiliating aswell

likes:crossdressing ,sissyfacation ,diapers ,wam,semi public, humiliation,feet,bondage,cum,puppy/pony/kittyplay anal and sticky
dislikes: family,illegal,poop,pain
hats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:14 PM   #8
toddiaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo_sierra View Post
Put on a diaper, or two, however many you're comfortable with and take pictures showing your face, and diapered state. Take those pictures and stash them on a flash drive, include an email address for contact on the drive.

Afterwards, put on any outfit you'd like. Bonus points for tighter, more revealing clothing. Take your diapered state and the pictures to the mall and walk around. Drop the flash drive somewhere, preferably in a store you shop in most frequently, or an all women's store like victoria's secret.

Continue to be a mall rat until you've wet/soiled your diaper.
I'm sorry, but this breaks my limit of photos. Could you modify it a little bit for me? Thanks!

Also, for the person above, here's your dare:
Wear double diapers and a skirt to the nearest mall. You must spend at least 45 minutes shopping in girl stores. You may leave the mall after the time has passed and after you've thoroughly used your diapers.
Old 03-01-2014, 05:31 PM   #9
romeo_sierra

Crap. Sorry about that.

Hrm. It's a little hard to modify, though I suppose you could swap pictures of yourself for some incriminating documents of your interests, links of websites, etc.

For a followup dare, how about you go out diapered to a walmart or such, and when you feel the need to go, run to the nearest restroom, and go into a stall leaving the door open and drop your pants exposing the diaper while you do your business in it.

Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Scat, Illegal, Long Time Periods, i.e 3+ days.

I have: Diapers, Sissy Dresses, School Girl Outfits, Panties, Bras, Butt Plugs, Dildos, Rope, Silk Scarves, Mini Dresses, Corsets, Baby-Doll Nighties, Heels, Mini-Skirts, and Cuffs.
romeo_sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 05:50 AM   #10
luvdiapers

wear 2-3 diapers and try to make them obvious under your clothing (tight pants, sweat pants so the crinkle is obvious, etc...), then go to at least three public places you are comfortable wearing at. you must finish a beverage at each stop and cannot go home to change till you have done the whole thing. you might want to cut wholes on the inside diapers so you dont leak!

limits: putting things in my diapers, anal, rubbing/eating poop, crossdressing

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 08:55 AM   #11
toddiaper

Roll two dice. The first roll tells you the number of diapers you must wear at once. The second roll tells you the number of hours you must spend in public (at a mall or Walmart or such) before you are allowed to go home and change). The average of the two rolls is the number of cups of water you must drink each hour. Use your diaper for what it's made for
Old 03-02-2014, 09:22 AM   #12
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

You are going to put a diaper on and use duct tape to seal it. Before you leave the house, you must take the maximum number of laxatives and diuretics. Now go to a shopping centre and have some fun window shopping. If you want, go into a few shops. The whole time your diaper should be visible at least somehow. When you feel like you need to pee, do it where you are standing. Now just as you feel like you need to poo, walk to the toilet. Now go to your favourite shop. Once in there you must pick up at least one item to buy. Go to the cashier and start to pay for any items. Just before you pay, you must empty yourself into the diaper. You are free to go home after you have walked past 300 people and made sure they have smelt your mess. You may go to a town that you don't come from so you don't bump into anyone you know.
Bonus Round:
Open your diaper at home and analyse the mess you have made. Now lie on your back and leave your diaper on your chest for 1 hour.
If you complete this all the way through and do the bonus round, you may give me a dare.

Please make mine a very long/ complicated dare.
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Kik: SlaveSub97

Last edited by SlavePuppy; 03-02-2014 at 09:24 AM.
SlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 04:18 PM   #13
luvdiapers

roll 3 dice

the first is going to be how many times in the next day you will have to be humiliated. the catch on this roll is that 1=2, 2=4, and 3=6. numbers 4,5 and 6 remain the same.

the second dice is going to decide the duration you have to remain in public or outside of your home while performing the acts. on this roll 1,2, and 3 remain the same but 4,5, and 6 are 1,2 and 3 as well. that way you dont run out of time.

the third dice all that matters is odd or even, odd you only have to wet yourself during each act, and even you have to mess at least once and still wet every time.

since you will either be wetting or messing yourself a lot you should wear diapers if you have them, if not try to pin up a towel. if your brave you can just wet or mess your pants. the duration is for the amount of time you have to stay in public after you have wet or messed yourself. if you chicken out and return home before you are supposed to any of the times you must start over.

good luck!

limits: putting things in my diapers, anal, rubbing/eating poop, crossdressing

Some dares can be done around diaper friends, willing to wear somewhat discretely around friends
luvdiapers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:03 PM   #14
toddiaper

You are going to put on the thickest diaper possible (3 layers or such). Then, pour lemonade down the front and chocolate milk or something similar down the back (of the outermost diaper only, so that the diaper appears both wet and messy). Next up put on a pair of loose sweatpants or shorts and don't tie the waistband.

Take a pacifyer with you and drive your car out to a drive through restaurant. You will use your pacifyer as you order and pay for a large drink. You may not remove it except momentarily when needed to talk.

Now, drive to a drugstore or Wal-Mart. You do not need to continue using the pacifyer unless you feel very daring (alternatively, clip it into your shirt with a pacifyer tether). You will stand on the incontinence diaper aisle of the store for 5 minutes before leaving the store. If you need more diapers, buy them. This concludes your dare.

If at any time you feel an urge to wet or mess yourself, you must wet or mess immediately. Have fun let me know if you succeed or fail. If you succeed, I will accept a similar dare, if you fail to attempt our complete it, you will receive a punishment.
Old 03-05-2014, 08:30 PM   #15
johnsmilk

Put on 3 diapers and take an enema. Now go to the mall and walk around until you wet and mess your diaper. Now you must walk into 5 stores, staying in each store for at least 5 minutes. And you must talk to 2 people in each store. Now go to the bathroom and rip off your diaper, give it 5 sniffs and now leave it sitting in the toilet. Put on one of the other 2 diapers and now you can go home, once you are home you may finally clean yourself

dislikes/ punishments: low pain, smelling my messy diaper, over 3 hour dares, medium public, shitting my diaper and keeping it on for a long time, wearing a previously used diaper

limits: scat eating, full public humiliation, family, friends

PM DIAPER DARES I WILL DO EVERYONE OF THEM AND PROVIDE PROOF IF YOU ASK
johnsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, diaper, diapers, embarrassing, humiliation