Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-05-2023, 09:27 PM   #1
Gd206

Male In need of public dares 26/M

Hello!

I’m looking for some public dares to do in my spare time, my likes and limits are in my signature! I can send pic proof through Kik

Clothes: shirts, hoodies, jackets, mesh shorts, loose shorts, jeans, sweatpants, briefs, thong, jockstrap, boxer briefs

Kik:gd206
Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Dislikes: slight messy, diapers (only 1 per dare)

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares

Last edited by Gd206; 06-05-2023 at 09:30 PM.
Gd206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 12:51 AM   #2
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneDude206 View Post
Hello!

I’m looking for some public dares to do in my spare time, my likes and limits are in my signature! I can send pic proof through Kik

Clothes: shirts, hoodies, jackets, mesh shorts, loose shorts, jeans, sweatpants, briefs, thong, jockstrap, boxer briefs
Go to a place that sells female and male clothes. Grab a female clothing item, go to the change rooms try it on take photos then leave it in the changes rooms and walk out

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 01:57 AM   #3
camgib
getDare Sweetheart

Here you go:
  • Wear a pair of briefs (smaller, bikini-style briefs will work better than tighty whities for this)
  • Go about your day as normal.
  • Each time your wedgie dislodges itself (and you can safely get to a bathroom or other relatively private spot), reset it and note the number of times it has happened.
  • For each “wardrobe malfunction,” you’ll pay a penalty of one day of denial while going commando.

If you want to see what kinds of dares and/or tasks you might receive from me as my slave, check my past posts.

KIK: camgibby

Random add requests with no introduction will be ignored.

I have a hard time with short-term subs and one-offs.

Proud owner of
Mr. Curious He makes such sweet boy music when we play. We had our six-year anniversary on March 24th.
camgib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 02:48 AM   #4
Gd206

Quote:
Originally Posted by camgib View Post
Here you go:
  • Wear a pair of briefs (smaller, bikini-style briefs will work better than tighty whities for this)
  • Go about your day as normal.
  • Each time your wedgie dislodges itself (and you can safely get to a bathroom or other relatively private spot), reset it and note the number of times it has happened.
  • For each “wardrobe malfunction,” you’ll pay a penalty of one day of denial while going commando.
Thanks for the dare! I will update you on how it goes!

Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Old 06-06-2023, 08:36 PM   #5
Gd206

Still looking for some more public dares if anyone would like to add!

PM Dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk