Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-24-2023, 01:31 PM   #1
Diapersissy22

Heart Please give me dirty publi diaper dares no limit

I need some dares to do in public as a male. I’m new to this site and hoping you guys and gals will be as cruel and creative as possible. Please give me the most fucked up dares you can think of. I’m very into public humiliation and I am constantly out peeing, messing my diapers
Some ideas can include
Messing in public
Put foods in my diapers and go for a walk and or an enema literally anything

Last edited by Diapersissy22; 06-24-2023 at 01:33 PM.
Diapersissy22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2023, 04:27 PM   #2
Isosceles_Trapezoid

Find a walking trail near you with plenty of trees. At least 4 hours since the last time you peed, drink a lot of water, give yourself an enema, and drive to the trail with a diaper on under normal walking clothes. Once you get far enough in that you can't be seen from the start of the trail, take off your pants and hide them near the trail somewhere you will be able to find them again. You might want to put them in a bag or something. Start a timer on your phone for 10 minutes on your phone and start walking down the trail (if you have to stop walking for any reason, pause the timer). When the timer goes off, completely release into your diaper if you haven't already and start a stopwatch. You can now start walking back to your pants, but don't look at the stopwatch until you reach them. If it took you 10 minutes or longer, you can put your pants on and go home, but if it took you less than 10 minutes, you must either try again or go home pantsless (you can bring the pants with you though)

22 bi TF

kik: isosceles_trapezoid
Isosceles_Trapezoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2023, 09:00 PM   #3
leeroc101

Take 2 fresh diapers. Cut a hole in the bottom of one of them, then close your eyes and mix them up. Without looking, choose one and put it on. Then head out to a store or gas station you wouldn't normally go to. Pay inside and pee yourself at the register. Do you feel luck, punk?

Likes: Humiliation, Risky Public (but not caught), Pet Play, Crossdressing, bondage

Pushing it: Pee, light pain(will update)

Hard limit: Scat, harsh pain, long term anything (chastity, nudity ect), social suicide, very public

http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...e4317.07857768

Kik: OttersInPublic
leeroc101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 02:06 PM   #4
Sissysteph121

Double diaper, put in 250 ml water enema, drink lots of water as well. Put jeans on over diapers and a belt, use a padlock to lock the belt on tight. Now leave keys at one end of a park or trail then drive to the other side of how ever you can create a distance between where you start and your keys. Now walk to them and back hopefully you don't leak.

Limits: blackmail, social suicide, pain, face.

Toys: sissy clothes, dildo, wig, makeup.

I'm 22 young and active with a job and school, however I'm always on and replying and love to serve.

Kik sissy.monica
Sissysteph121 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare 19 male, diaper, diaper challenge, diaper humiliation, diapers