Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2007, 09:50 AM   #1
dare1230

Default Nude Again [NON-FICTION]

nude again
i was in the park with my friend tara next to some trees when i saw some people i knew from school so i called them over we started to play truth or dare. just little stuff like wedgies until someone was dared to run about in her underwere and she did. then it was my turn i picked dare. they dared me to strip naked and run around the hole field like that. so i did it was day time but no one was out so..... i did it. but when i came back everyone was gone even my clothe i turned to see tara still here, but naked and tied to a tree. so i untied her and she told me that they tried to ditch u with ur clothe but she tried to stop them so...... so we a to walk home, it was quite a way to. we walked through the woods across a empty road and into another woodland. the we had to run down the street naked to our houses, were nabours, as soon as we were half way down we saw a car drive past, looking at us. and well thats it really home sweet home.
dare1230 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk