Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-05-2016, 03:33 PM   #1
MrPurpleSky

Default Hotel dares and rules

I'm currently in a hotel (and will be here for 6 more days) and want to do some dares while i'm here.
My room is on the first floor, has a personal lockable bathroom (toilet, shower, bidet and sink) and has a window (not overlooking a road, view mostly blocked by roller blind).
The hotel itself has a lounge (mostly deserted) one floor down and a garden/terrace (deserted at night) at the first floor.

So I'm looking to do dares which involve anal, piss, bondage, semi-public, possibly humiliation, forced (semi-)nudity, improvised chastity or whatever else you think I'll like. As far as toys go I only have basic traveling supplies with me (belt, shower supplies, number lock, etc).

I'll make a report of every dare I do and, if you wish, will upload pics on Kinktalk.

Edit: also looking for rules to follow for a few days, will take anything!
MrPurpleSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 03:35 PM   #2
lyzzike
Account Banned

heres an easy one. you ahve to be nude while you are in your room. the blinds have to be open. you have to open the dare nude.

Punish a geeky girl
Pick a girl to cum to
Pick a girl to punish

Punishments: anal, toothpaste, pins.
Limits: messy, public, face.
lyzzike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 03:39 PM   #3
2bchew
getDare Addict

Every night before bed you will bend over in front of the empty window and spank your bare ass 50 times.You will use a different item each night.
2bchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 03:48 PM   #4
MrPurpleSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzzike View Post
heres an easy one. you ahve to be nude while you are in your room. the blinds have to be open. you have to open the dare nude.
Will do that, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Every night before bed you will bend over in front of the empty window and spank your bare ass 50 times.You will use a different item each night.
Thanks! Any preferences/ideas on what items to use?
Old 07-05-2016, 03:50 PM   #5
2bchew
getDare Addict

Your hand,the cane,hairbrush,Then 3 different items you find around the hotel or cheap items you buy just for that purpose.
Old 07-05-2016, 03:55 PM   #6
MrPurpleSky

Okay!
I have also decided to take most of tomorrow (and maybe again a few days later) to do dares, so dares taking a few hours are now also very welcome!
Old 07-05-2016, 03:56 PM   #7
Likeabosslip
getDare Sweetheart

If you have two room keys, leave one on a different floor to yours. Then lock yourself out naked and now the only way to get in is to go to the different floor to get the key back. (Preferably using an elevator)

Likes: spankings, light self bondage, anal, pain, light cbt, pet play, light exhibitionism
Dislikes: lots of edges, extreme pain
Limits: scat, family, extreme-public, permanent, illegal, chastity, photos(maybe), videos, body writing
Toys: household items

likeabosslip is exposed!
Likeabosslip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 03:59 PM   #8
2bchew
getDare Addict

Go down to the garden when you think it might be deserted.Take with you a bottle or glass. You are to lower your pants to your knees then pee into the bottle/glass. You will not pull up your pants until you drink every drop of your pee.While drinking your pee you are to stroke your dick until you have finished drinking.
Old 07-05-2016, 04:08 PM   #9
MrPurpleSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likeabosslip View Post
If you have two room keys, leave one on a different floor to yours. Then lock yourself out naked and now the only way to get in is to go to the different floor to get the key back. (Preferably using an elevator)
I only have one key, but I might be able to lock the door while open, then leave the key somewhere, go back and pull it shut. I'll check tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Go down to the garden when you think it might be deserted.Take with you a bottle or glass. You are to lower your pants to your knees then pee into the bottle/glass. You will not pull up your pants until you drink every drop of your pee.While drinking your pee you are to stroke your dick until you have finished drinking.
Very nice dare, will definitely do that!

These dares are all amazing, thanks everyone!
Old 07-05-2016, 05:51 PM   #10
MrPurpleSky

I'm gonna go to a sex shop tomorrow, so if you have any (cheap) ideas for me to get, I'd really appreciate it
Old 07-05-2016, 06:08 PM   #11
2bchew
getDare Addict

See if they have any whips built for the cock and balls.
Old 07-05-2016, 06:33 PM   #12
smartguy80004

I have an idea for you. You are to drink several glasses of water and wait until you have to pee. Then leave your room and pee your pants, making sure you have a nice big wet spot showing. Then go for a walk around the hotel like nothing is wrong. You can not return to your room until at least 3 people have seen you.

If you are feeling really brave, go to the front desk and ask if they know where you can go to buy new underwear since you had an accident.

Enjoy, and have fun!

My AMA blog. My PM Dares.

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, Pain, Body Writing, Clothing Restrictions

Limits: Public, Social Suicide, Animals, Kids, Blood

Toys: Nipple Clamps, Ball gag, Handcuffs, Female Clothes
smartguy80004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 07:20 AM   #13
MrPurpleSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartguy80004 View Post
I have an idea for you. You are to drink several glasses of water and wait until you have to pee. Then leave your room and pee your pants, making sure you have a nice big wet spot showing. Then go for a walk around the hotel like nothing is wrong. You can not return to your room until at least 3 people have seen you.

If you are feeling really brave, go to the front desk and ask if they know where you can go to buy new underwear since you had an accident.

Enjoy, and have fun!
Just did this! To not look too suspicious I took the elevator up to the highest floor to "enjoy the view". While standing there I made a nice wet spot in my pants and tuxked in my shirt to make sure it was visible. I "dropped" my keys on that floor and walked down slowly. When I got at my room I realised I had "lost" my keys so I had to walk back up and down. During this whole time I only passed the hotel cleaner (3 times, though).
So I couldn't finish your dare, simply because there are not enough people in the hotel . If you think I shouls be punished, please tell me how!
Old 07-06-2016, 07:38 AM   #14
Kitten
The One & Only

I wouldn't want you splattering the toilet seat, so be sure to use it while sitting down.
Should you slip, empty your bladder over your hand and slap yourself across the face with it.

Have fun!
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 07:49 AM   #15
MrPurpleSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
I wouldn't want you splattering the toilet seat, so be sure to use it while sitting down.
Should you slip, empty your bladder over your hand and slap yourself across the face with it.

Have fun!
Not sure if I understand it correctly. I should pee in the toilet? And when I get any next to the toilet I have to slap my face with a piss-filled hand? If that's what you mean, it is perfect

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
forced nudity, forced public, hotel dare, piss play