Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 02-04-2021, 01:41 PM   #1
420jenni
=^ ~ ^=

Pencil Dare Report Challenge Thread

In this thread, you may post reports for any dares which you otherwise might not report on, or share any report publicly. For example, "person above" dares, "loser has to" threads, or "cumulative" challenges which don't have room for reports in their respective threads! You may also post your reaction to anyone else's report here. You may also join this thread without making an initial report!

The twist: To make this fun, users may opt in to challenge themselves based on other's posts for a given time in any manner they like, and then post a report on that challenge here. However, this is not required. If you just want to post a report, feel free to!
Examples:
"For every report made in the next 24 hours, I will spank myself 20 times."
"For every reaction to one of my reports within the next week, I will wear my buttplug for 2 hours."
"For any type of post made within the next 72 hours, I will deepthroat a dildo 10 times."

Keywords
You may add any keywords that you want to your challenge to allow others an opportunity to make it worse (or better) for you. To activate someone's keyword in your reply, make it bold and all caps. Don't forget to mention the user by name.
Examples:
"DOUBLE: Your post will count as two posts for my challenge."
"PLUGGED: If three users post this keyword, I will complete my challenge with a buttplug in."
"PICS: Any user that posts this keyword will receive picture proof of me completing my challenge."

I'll make the first challenge for myself:
For every report posted in the next 48 hours, I will deepthroat a dildo 20 times. For every reaction to any report, I will do 20 anal thrusts with a dildo. Use keyword CLAMPS and I will owe 5 minutes wearing nipple clamps.

Have fun!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, report, wager, writing