Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-28-2019, 08:36 PM   #1
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

Smile If you had a sexual genie...

If you had a genie that could only grant you sexual wishes, what sorts of things would you wish for? This story has the type of genie Bunny is talking about :3

Here is what Bunny would do
Spoiler:
Bunny would create a thread claiming that whoever posts in it will be unable to cum without permission no matter the amount of stimulation. The genie would sure everyone who posts in that thread is unable to cum without permission :3
Just imagine it. You post in Bunny's thread not really believing him. Then you later go to try and bring yourself to orgasm, and you realize you can't. You'd probably be horrified. Please answer this bonus question in a spoiler box. What would you do if you suddenly were unable to cum without permission due to Bunny's magical thread? Also, should Bunny write a story about this scenario? ^u^

P.S. You get unlimited wishes ^u^
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 01:40 AM   #2
DianaAu

Ironically unlimited wishes makes this so hard (probably at start I would try every fetish imaginable or most), but I know what I would wish for nearing my death bed. I would wish for everybody to have an unlimited wishes. And we would see if everything really tunrs aroud sex, pleasure.

Spoiler:
Well obviously I would kidnap the bunny. Put the bunny in comfortable, magnificent silver cage without the lock. Full of hay and toys, best food and drinks the bunny could wish for. Every time I would want to have an orgasm I would ask the bunny to give me a permission to do so. If the bunny was non-cooperative I wouldn't change the hay:p

Likes - light pain, watersports, anal, tasks, occasional CD, light public, submission, chatting, spanking
Interested - CBT, food play, video-live-chat room experiance, long term, humiliation, cum play, light scat

Limits - family & friends, blood, illegal, permanent, social suicide, diapers, extreme pain.

PM DARES

KIK: SiDiBA94
DianaAu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk