Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 05-27-2022, 03:10 AM   #1
44HunterN44

Key Denied by females - Ballbust Edition

Curious to see if any traction to want to start like a ballbust thread kind of like Denied by girls.
and so like Denied by females - Ballbust Edition.

1) Anyone can join by making post saying they are in. Denial starts when females add a day to your denial. For first 24hours females can add 4 days when you join.

2) Any gender can join but for purpose of adding time you or either in as punisher or as a receiver of pain. So if female and want to join and do the hits to pussy instead you could, maybe figure out a name instead ballbust to include more people.

3) 1 Task per 24 hours can be given per female, or specific tasks can be given out to people for rewards, like reduction in days or be allowed to cum. For daily task limit of 50 hits per female.

4) Females can specify how many times to hit your balls and with what i.e. hit 50 times with spoon or tie up balls and slap 25 times.

5) While in this thread remaining denial time and hits done must be in signature i.e.
Denied by females - bb edition - till 5/30/2022
Hits owed: 50

6) You are out of the thread once denial time hits zero and all hits that are due are complete

7) Anyone can ask females for reductions in time or hits, but only in this thread keep out of PMs and at mercy of females kindness.

8) I recommend option Spoiler tag games or roll the dice games by females to add chance and risk to the equation.

9) Females are allowed to post more then the 1 task per 24 hours if it is optional task for chance to reduce time, reduce hits, etc. have fun with it

10) I recommend keeping this to ballbust only and not full cbt but can be up to your limits and such. Personally I will not do any penis torture balls only, but I do take recommendations to rules if people are interested.

I will join in to start. I was debating on not doing the limit on hits per daily task by females but let me know thoughts! It is up to the guys to keep track of their hits and if they want to not limit the daily task hits amount up to them.

Also if this is popular and want to add fools and recognized females we could.

Anyway just have fun, we can discuss changes if people enjoy this.
44HunterN44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 10:45 AM   #2
samsubmissive
Account Banned

Default Bust a cheating bf

Force my cheating ex into hurting his own nuts. If he refuses show the pics and vids of what he’s already done to other girls on kik. Post on the roleplay app. Start a group chat. Hurt his nuts for me please!!

His kik is J.dean46
samsubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 02:51 PM   #3
jonnie35

I'm in

kik jonnie352
Skype [email protected]

pm dares: I like: spank, edgen, bondage, nipple clamps, skype, slave, ballbusting, dildo, cage, orgasm control

Limits: Family, friends, Blood, Scat, piss, kids, animals, injury, Social Suicide
jonnie35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2023, 04:36 AM   #4
RoaringMike

Females only pls

kik>>> ripHunter1915
RoaringMike is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ballbust, ballbusting, denied, denied from orgasm, slave