Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 03-28-2022, 07:21 PM   #1
Txalan

Default Cum dice challenge

Post you kik id and player can challenge you. Each player rolls two dice starting with the challenger (if @roll works use @roll 2d6, or try rollingdicewithfriends). You take turns rolling. They have 3 rolls to get a seven. You have three rolls to get a six. As soon as someone rolls their number they win. If either player rolls doubles they win and get a bonus. If no one wins after 3 rolls the challenger wins.
After a winner is determined the loser has to roll 1 more time. The first die determines what they must do. The second die determines how long? You must provide one at least one live video or picture to prove it is you and you must be completely naked for all the penalties.

1 - make two videos one stripping naked, and the second masturbating for the time defined on the second die.
2 - do 1 and provide a second video for the same length as the second die
3 - do 1 and provide 2 additional videos masturbating
4 - do 2 and provide one additional video edging
5 - do 2 and provide 1 live video and then one video cumming
6 - do 5 and any requested photo or video from the winner (within your limits)

Time
1 - live 15 seconds
2 - 20 seconds
3 - 30 seconds
4 - 45 seconds
5 - 60 seconds
6 - 2 minutes and 1 live 15 second video

The Bonus: the loser's first die does not count and they must do number 6 and you may request a live session on a chat app or whereby and invite anyone you want to watch if the loser can do it. If not you may request one additional video or picture of your choice or make the loser join a thread for 1 hour.

I am in for the next hour

Hi I’m Alan. M Straight USA. I am a switch

Likes: stripping, edging, masturbating, denial, semi-public, hidden public, exhibitionism, pictures, videos, chance games, stripping games.

Dislikes: eating or tasting anything, anal

Limits: personal info, scat/poop, food, vomit, blood, permanent, friends, family, affecting work.

Kik: txalan1
Telegram: TxAlan

PM me or kik me a dare.
Txalan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dice challenge, kik dare, masturabation