Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2018, 10:36 PM   #16
Jarkley97

Chapter 6 - Seth gets caged and does more drinking

I finished the whole drink and took a few minutes to savor the soothing effect but then got back to service. I went back down to the basement, opened the other box and unpackaged the few separate units. There was a butt plug device, a cock cage device and two separate charging cords. Both devices were made of a soft plastic. There was also a small tube of lube, instructions and a sealed envelope marked “confidential – for property owner only”.

By reading the instructions I found that the appliances worked using phone apps. The Master and slave each had separate discrete apps. The Master’s app had options to cause the plug to inflate, vibrate or send a shock. The shock was similar to the level of a dog collar – enough to startle but not enough to cause damage. The app also allowed for opening the tip, locking, unlocking, shocking and vibrating the cock cage.

The slave app was used to connect the two devices to the slave’s phone - similar to an iWatch. Once set up, as long as the Master had his phone app and the wearer was within range of his phone the Master could control the plug and cage from anywhere. The slave app also allowed a request to be sent to the Master for removal of either device or opening of the cage tip. The signal would be granted and sent upon the masters approval. There was also an option for emergency opening or removal of either device. This released both devices instantly but would send an immediate alert to the Master. Both devices required a charge, and according to the instructions it took one hour to fully charge each device and one charge was supposed to last for five to seven days of normal use.

There were instructions on how to charge the devices. The chargers had long cords and could be connected and charged while wearing. When the battery was getting low - the devices would softly vibrate to alert the wearer. I plugged both in so they would be fully charged when Master came down - which he did within the hour. I explained to him how the devices worked and handed him the sealed confidential envelope.

“OK, it’s time to put on the cock cage - get it ready,” he ordered. I followed his order - having already read on how to put it on.

The cage was made of a soft yet durable plastic in a large quarter inch mesh but the head part was solid with an aperture that could open and close. It was shaped like a penis with a ring that would fit behind my balls. It was open on top with two clasps – in front and back of the ball area. I slid it on over my dick with the ring behind my scrotum and clasped the top. The clasps clicked in place. It did not feel intrusive to have it on, but I did feel that it was there. “Thank you for allowing me to wear this Sir, i said.”

“That’s right,” he said, “remember this stays on you at all times. It’s a symbol and constant reminder of my ownership of you. Let’s test it out” He walked to the other side of the house and I felt the tip of the cage open. When open it would allow for peeing.

“Did that work?” he shouted from across the house.

“Yes Master,” I replied. I then felt a shock that wasn’t painful but did startle me.

“How about that?” he asked in a laughing tone. “Did you feel that?”

“Yes Sir, I felt it.” I responded.

“OK,” he said, “You may now go and complete the rest of your tasks.

For the rest of the day, I went about my daily tasks of cleaning and serving him and Zach snacks and meals. Master spent a large amount of time chatting on his phone. When my chores were done, I kneeled on the floor by his feet again. I though back on all my training so far and wondered about how this would fit once I started work next week. My thoughts were interrupted by Master saying, “Seth, follow me”,

I followed him to the kitchen where he pulled an empty liter soda bottle out of the recycling bin. He ordered me to cut out the bottom on the bottle and then meet him in the bathroom. I did what he said and when I got to the bathroom he explained, “We’re going to try something different that will help in your training. Put the bottle in your mouth and close your lips around the top. I’m going to piss into the other end – this will make it easier for you to keep up swallowing. Any excess will fill up in the bottle and you can catch up rather than it spilling all over the place. You should still try to keep up. Understand?”

“Yes, Sir,” I replied as I put the bottle to my mouth. I carefully undid his pants and took his dick out then waited. He let out a soft exhale and the stream started flowing. Keeping my lips tight on the bottle, I started to swallow. It did not take long for the bottle to start to fill up and the sound of piss on plastic rang in my ears. It was golden yellow in color.

I drank as fast as I could and was less concerned about the warm stale bitter taste. I did not think of drinking his waste as i was more concerned about keeping up. When he finished there was about a fifth of a liter left in the bottle. I quickly gulped without spilling a drop then removed the bottle, thanked Master, and put his dick back in his pants.

“Good boy”, he replied. “Now clean out the bottle and keep it in case we need it later. I ordered a funnel gag so you can get rid of this when that comes in.”

He left the bathroom and went right back to his phone. I again went to stay at his feet and the rest of the night was just relaxing. Zach had gone out so it was just me and Master. He granted me free time and I called my family and spoke to them for a while. He chatted for a while longer on the phone and then we watched TV together. Even though he sat on the couch and me on the floor, we talked for a long time as equals. I spoke respectfully but he invited me to express my feelings and thoughts and i took the chance to let him know all that I had been thinking. I told him about the nervousness I had felt since making the decision to commit to him. I told him about the strong feelings I had for him and how i realized that if i did not get accepted to serve him that i would probably not be a slave. I told him about my reservations about his friends knowing about my slavehood.

We talked about the first three days and my reaction - that so far - it is exactly what i had hoped for and it looks like some of my fears about his friends knowing may have been unfounded. In the three days of training he had make me feel his strength, his seriousness, his willingness to train me and his caring. I mentioned how easily Zach has seemed to accept me living there and how he’s made me feel like i belonged. Lastly I said how I was starting to feel my role beneath him and how i could see my feeling of inferiority to him growing.

As i talked while on the floor at his feet - he again ran his fingers through my hair and I proclaimed to him his greatness. After about an hour and a half we both went to his bedroom together - with me pulling out the mattress and finding my place at the foot of his bed.
Jarkley97 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Jarkley97 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
college, gay master, gay slave, master and slave, servitude