Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-31-2023, 11:12 AM   #1
pilik

Default Looking for a dom into toilet punishment [Scat]

I feel like I should be punished for drinking too much last night but I'm not interested in just hearing "eat a shit" straight up, lets make a game of it. I'll either be gagging whilst eating my disgusting hangover shit or I'll be using the toilet like a normal human.

We'll play 2 games of online multiplayer battleships. If I win either round the game ends and I can shit happily.

Round 1: IF you win this round there will be ships remaining on your board. 1 ship square = 1 teaspoon....

Round 2: Now things should be tense. You win this and all of those teapsoons are going in my mouth and from there..... my stomach.

Happy for alterations/suggestions etc. Remote shock collar around balls, chastity, combo locks/bondage optional.

If you're dominant and are interested send me a message in the next 30 mins. M, 29, UK.

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 11:12 AM   #2
pilik

Not today but a suggestion to make this that much more risky one day....

Before even starting the slave is going to get chained up, combo lock scrambled and sent to the dom, you'll see why this is going to be essential...

Play the game in the original post. Now the hard part, if the sub loses and can't produce the required amount of shit for their loss then they're going to be cumming first and then eating what did come out. Don't want to waste the doms time after all. The dom will then finally release the code. This is about as hard as I can imagine.

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
Old 05-23-2023, 08:27 AM   #3
pilik

I fancy trying my luck this evening, if anyone is interested in the original post send me a DM.

Looking for someone to challenge me around 19:00 BST this evening. If you think you're lucky why not make me suffer... If I can hold this shit in until then.

Let me know if you have any alterations you'd like to try. Will periodically check DMs.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, scat, slave, toilet, torture