Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-10-2023, 10:10 AM   #1
pilik

Default [Scat] Looking for a dom interested in toilet smell play

Scat warning.

I feel like one of my senses deserve to be punished today..smell. I had a pretty horrible smelling shit earlier today after some drinks last night and it feels like another one will be along in a couple of hours time.

I was thinking of chaining myself up before taking a shit in a container which is connected to a nose/mouth mask which is of course....secured to my head, the flow of air over the shit will be my only source of air. I'm planning of then playing something like online multiplayer battleships until I can win a game and then go free.

I was going to just play this with online random players on the website but I thought I'd post here to see if there are any doms interested in playing against me and be keyholder for the locks. "Happy" to give the dom a small advantage per match, temporary chastity optional to reduce any enjoyment and I do have a remotely activated balls shock collar if interested.

M, 29, UK. Hit me up if interested to play within the next 30 mins before I shit myself. I'm not expecting it to take long!

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, scat, slave, toilet, torture