Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-03-2011, 05:46 AM   #1
daringclaire

Smile Underwear Dare

Hey guys and girls,

I have recently decided that I really like dares to do with underwear, or in some cases a lack of underwear and so I have come up with one for you.

Do this dare for as long as possible, preferably a week at the very least.

Guys:
When you wish to change your underwear, you may only do so inside of a female changeroom or toilet. Also, before you put on the second pair of underwear, you must first masturbate and orgasm into the pair of undies which you were previously wearing.

Girls:
When you wish to change your underwear, you may only do so inside of a male changeroom or toilet. Also, before you put on the second pair of panties, you must stuff the pair you were wearing into your pussy and masturbate to orgasm. If orgasm is not reached, you must put back on the pair of panties you were just using. Additionally, if you wish to change your bra, you must either stuff it inside of yourself at the same time as the panties, or do it seperately (but in this case you would have to have a second orgasm before being allowed to put on the new pair)

let me know how the dares go for you all, as well as any suggestions and any other dares to do with underwear that I might be interested in or that you could suggest to other people.

Thanks
Strong Limits: Messy, illegal, permanent, scat
daringclaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 05:49 AM   #2
daremaster 1
getDare God

It sounds ok I guess 0_0
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:50 AM   #3
7890kjb

I did this and got cahght in the girls changing rooms.soooooooo embarising!
7890kjb is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk