Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-13-2022, 02:42 AM   #1
PainSlutK

Default Hypnosis

I have never really thought about hypnosis, I wouldn’t say I was a non believer but I guess it seemed like a placebo effect. People wanted to do the thing the hypno file told them, therefore they did.

I was recommended a video on the vive website. It took away the ability to orgasm for 1 week. I thought I’d give it a go and felt myself very relaxed while listening and even afterwards.
Later than evening I tired to orgasm and I did. It wasn’t a great orgasm but it did happen. I then dismissed the file as useless and went to bed. Then all that week my orgasms were weak and even edging took longer to happen. After about 10 days everything was back to normal. Still sceptic I thought I’d try again and I was unable to orgasm, no matter how hard I tried for 2 days followed by more days of crap orgasms.

Now I’m super interested in hypnosis. Not necessarily for orgasm denial, this was a test for me to see if the file worked. I’d love to chat to others, male or female to hear about their experience and if they can recommend any files or resources. Friendship not necessarily a D/s relationship.
PainSlutK is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PainSlutK for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk