Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-12-2018, 05:15 AM   #1
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Male 30/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in any place (serious replies)

30/male/master seeks 21+/female/slave in any place (serious replies)

I am re-uploading this AD, since it has been some time since i stopped looking and now i have more time and such to once again look.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there all you potential Females slaves.

I have made posts in the past, some dares, some for punishments and i have made a previous ad looking for a slave in the past... with no luck last time.

I have decide to refresh the ad a little since last i wrote one.

First off let me tell you that you may call me Master B or Sir Akechi,(my real name is only for the slave that is chosen.). I am a 6'1" master, Brown hair, Blue eyes and an average stocky 170lbs build. I have a serious personality about me,(mostly came about growing up as a kid with the kind of people around me), but that does not mean i cannot have a good time and a good laugh from time to time.

One thing you will find out about me very quickly is that my likes are many and far in between. However i do say i am not much for a few things, but that will be said later on in the ad.

Now that you know a little about me, let me tell you of what i am looking for.

I am looking someone that knows how to follows commands/orders/task, is literate in how they speak/type in the conversations, as well as being a person to just speak with not always have sessions with.

I expect all applicants applying for the position of being a slave of mine to understand that this is NOT a one time thing, that this WILL BE a long term relationship online.

I will be chosing applicants for trial periods,(those that pass the first process with me,), if about 7 days in total.

Now on to the big issue, likes, limits and dislikes. You will find i am a very open master with many likes and very few dislikes. However limits are another story, those that i will not allow in this relationship are: Toilet behavior,(Scat, Piss and the like,), Nothing that would ruin your life outside of this relationship we shall share, as well as anything illegal either.

Since i assume you have made it this far down the ad, I would also like to add, the issue of picture/videos/cam. I do not require any applicant to beable to do these. Where have a slave that would do pictures/videos/cams is nice, again it is NOT necessary for you to be able to do them, but those would be your call to do,(the only choice i will leave up to you at any time). Even if you do send any of the latter, i would never require your face.

I figured i would say something about this because alot of you out there are pretty grey area about the issue of pictures/videos/cams.

This is what i will need for you for your application to be considered"

Name,(real name is not required):
Country,(you do not need to be specific in where you live):
Availability:
Limits:
Hobbies:
Experience,(new or experienced does not matter,will train if new):

A small paragraph as to why you are interested for me to chose you as my slave:

What you like to do to relax:

Optional, List of toys and gear you may own:

One final side note from me: I do like to take long nightly walks and i love hiking and camping as well for personal relaxation.

I do hope to see alot of applicants for the open submissives.

Please send the above application questions as a private message for me to read.

Thank you for reading the ad and i hope to chose someone worthy,
Sincerely.
Master B aka. Sir Akechi.

Advertisements
Kink Talk